August 22, 2017, 09:42:42 am

Author Topic: Breaking Bad: Ozymandias  (Read 20545 times)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
Re: Breaking Bad: Ozymandias
« Reply #350 on: March 19, 2015, 09:46:04 am »
I still want to see if I can get "Stupid Mafia" to be a thing. Mafia & roles handpicked by the GM instead of RNG, lying about results, etc. But being told that the game will be like that ahead of time.

And yeah, I think waiting more than like 10 minutes is too much. Ten minutes is that border time where you can laugh about it but it doesn't hurt, but 12 hours is no bueno.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1504
« Reply #351 on: March 19, 2015, 09:47:32 am »
I mean, for me it was 12 hours overnight. 10 minutes, most people wont even see the post for that 10 minute window, so the effect is lost on them : (
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2015, 11:02:22 am »
God, this Cobalt/Chief shtick was entertaining for a while, now it just looks like two women menstruating who forgot their midol and tampons this morning.
IM CACKLING

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2015, 03:33:05 pm »
I'm sure you laughed at me looking like an idiot again.

Of course lol. Have you learned your lesson yet?

Apparently not lol.

I'd rather keep making mistakes until I get stuff right.

Besides, sometimes I need some humility beaten into me.

This was my intent this game. Play extremely aggressive and vocal and see what happens.

Failed miserably.  Worst game I've ever had but best design. My only gripe was the UC role might as well have been removed south all the innocent verdicts on mafia. Other than that, the game was very done. One of PW's best.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »
Uc getting killed night 1 was a bad break; but Im almost glad, because the game was too easy even with the UC. The bullet proof was really intended for a way to get the UC a last gasp in.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2015, 03:57:23 pm »
Yeah, once UC was publicly outed the role became irrelevant. Maybe just give him a Last Gasp rather than subjecting him to the torture of being a confirmed roleless civilian lol

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2015, 06:39:49 pm »
Yeah, once UC was publicly outed the role became irrelevant. Maybe just give him a Last Gasp rather than subjecting him to the torture of being a confirmed roleless civilian lol
I agree with this. Honestly I don't blame exodus for quitting if he was going to play a useless role for the rest of the game.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2015, 06:52:42 pm »
Actually I am curious why Exodus investigated me night 1, and why he didnt share the result.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2015, 06:53:54 pm »
It's a lot like people rolling role-less civ and losing interest, in my opinion. Plus, he could have secretly come back and gotten off an investigation. I was confident that was his plan, which is why I protected him instead of myself.

Could have been a huge play on his part.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2015, 09:42:35 pm »
When you died though, I was wondering why you didn't protect yourself. Figured you got enforced and killed. D:

Could have given us another leg up, but I'm glad we squeezed it out either way.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #360 on: March 19, 2015, 10:07:21 pm »
Roleless is my favorite role; you can play so freeing.

Well, my second favorite role, behind Mafia that is
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #361 on: March 22, 2015, 07:13:32 am »
My two worst games in recent memory were roleless.

Granted my first two good games were roleless as well. But the last two games that I blew it were roleless.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.