January 18, 2018, 01:45:39 am

Author Topic: Fantasy Strike  (Read 284 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1526
Fantasy Strike
« on: July 27, 2017, 04:45:30 pm »
I've been having a lot of fun playing it, and they're having a free weekend, so check it out.

http://www.fantasystrike.com/

Even if you suck at the mechanics, it lets you get straight to the mind games. And if your knowledge is already good, then you get to learn a character in 5 minutes and get straight to the matchup knowledge.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
Re: Fantasy Strike
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 05:41:39 am »
I dled it. I didn't know anything about the game until I checked out the link. Aorn, it doesn't have me sold, but I'll try the free weekend and see what's up. I guess it's a good move then having a free weekend to get ppl to try out the gameplay. Loot chests are super cool though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1967
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:59:12 am »
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 05:51:34 pm »
what is your button config? I dunno what feels natural; I might just change the jump button to up on my stick

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1526
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 06:44:29 pm »
I got used to a jump button on B, and attacks on X, Y and A (xbox buttons)

The loot chests are purely for cosmetics, but they arent in the game yet.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I