December 14, 2017, 09:08:30 am

Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Toogs - Game 12  (Read 1331 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
Re: One Night Ultimate Toogs - Game 12
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2017, 01:19:42 pm »
Lesson Learned: No good can come from Lime Green Penis.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 03:17:04 pm »
Oh I see, both killed because of tie votes. Damn it Reiraku, you could have saved your own life.

also what is the point of LGP if there aren't any other penises, especially if Chode doesn't count? I thought I was the only one on my side, except Rei who I recruited

The player with the Mark of the Penis counts towards LGP's ability. So if Pimp had the most votes and Rei voted for him, Pimp would live and the player with the second most votes dies.

Not lobbying to change results but I thought first majority gets lynched in the event of a tie

Both players die in a tie vote.

Did mp win or lose?

He lost because a Penis died.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 05:49:41 pm »
Yeah thats true, I forgot about the mark working well with LGPs ability. I considered outing myself but then changed my mind because I wasn't sure if Rei knew he got the penis mark
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 06:41:18 pm »
Yeah thats true, I forgot about the mark working well with LGPs ability. I considered outing myself but then changed my mind because I wasn't sure if Rei knew he got the penis mark

It also falls upon me. I knew who you were. So I played it badly in trying not to direct a lynch onto you. I could said that I knew who you were and that you had the mark of the penis. It would've ultimately either went to you and deflected onto either a townie, me, or no one, OR no one would believe me and lynch me.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.