June 24, 2017, 10:19:25 pm

Author Topic: Mock Game - GAME OVER! CIVS WIN!  (Read 21348 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Re: Mock Game - EXPLOIT DIS SHIT!
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2014, 05:41:58 pm »
It's either you or Godots.

I say it's you though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2014, 05:48:34 pm »
The fact that MP says I should kill Fuzz is actually legit making me reconsider. lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2014, 05:53:27 pm »
Por que?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2014, 06:02:43 pm »
Because you haven't been reading very well. I'm not saying you've been completely wrong or anything (cause you got Vynce right or w/e) but you keep making mistakes about the game (ie, that there wasn't a doctor or a cop, or that the game would end if I do kill tonight).

Pointing this out is pointless though, because you're pretty much confirmed anyway.

I probably shouldn't have openly role-claimed though, also.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2014, 06:12:25 pm »
Eh, it's a mock game, so I'm not too stressed about win or lose.  I'm more concerned with getting the site up to snuff before All-Stars.

Besides, wasn't it me that pretty much called out Vynce? I'd say that my reads haven't been terrible despite not really trying.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2014, 06:13:20 pm »
Fair enough.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:05 pm »
MP I've been saying that it's between me and Godots for a while now. This isn't new information. If Forge isn't Vigi then she's dying tonight. If you're not the Lover then you, Syn, and the real Lover are stupid.

Actually Forge, the game does end if you kill tonight. If you hit Mafia then that's game, and if you hit Town then that's game too, it'd be 1-1 so the score would be tied.

3-1
2-1 Mafia Kills Civ
(1-1) or (2-0) Vigi Kills <------- You
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2014, 07:05:37 pm »
I don't know how there's any percentage of a possibility that I'm not lover, given that I called myself and Syn lover pretty early.

Also if I had called Syn & I lover and his lover was anyone but me, he would've called me out and lynched me D1.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2014, 07:21:21 pm »
I'm aware, it's just one of those one-in-a-million coincidences. It would require Synonym to explicitly trust you for no reason, it would require this other unnamed Lover to explicitly trust you for no reason, and it'd require you having a death wish and explicitly trusting that Syn & some other Lover explicitly trusted you for no reason, yadda yadda.

I'm just chewing the fat at this point. I agree that you're confirmed, but it's like when you're talking with people about what would happen if some random cataclysmic event just happened for no reason, like a zombie invasion or the Earth stopped rotating around the Sun, etc.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2014, 07:24:40 pm »
And no, that isn't trying to say "I'm the other Lover", though I realize it is worded poorly. Toasty Mafia is the last thing I need tonight.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2014, 07:43:58 pm »
Want some more toast?

What if Synonym wanted to out MP in his LG, but then died and realized there wasn't any LGs? lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 2    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2014, 09:23:33 pm »
Alright, well I'm going to bed so I'll see what happens tomorrow. I trust you Forge, you'll make the right decision in the end :tup:

Night everyone.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2014, 09:25:48 pm »
Dat AtE.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2014, 10:46:18 pm »
I probably wont be around for deadline so I'll update it in the morning if Im not
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2014, 06:12:33 am »
I'm not saying the right decision is not killing me. If she thinks I'm dirty then killing me is the right decision, if she thinks Godots is dirty then killing him is the right decision, etc. The "right decision" is whatever you set your mind to, not one arbitrary answer.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2014, 08:38:13 am »
@ForgeDigger  was killed. ForgeDigger was Vigilante.
@RadicalFuzz  was killed. RadicalFuzz was Mafia.

Survivors:
@Missing Person  - Lover
@GodotsRevenge  - Roleless

That's game! Civs win

Thanks for testing all the features, pms, etc. Wanted to make sure that roles were separated decently, you could have a mafia PM without people noticing who was in it, lovers could chat, spectators could view the losers lounge after death, etc

Overall most things worked, a few kinks to iron out, but its all good
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
Re: Mock Game - GAME OVER! CIVS WIN!
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2014, 08:44:26 am »
Dammit lol

Good call Forge. For the record that wasn't just Mafia talk, I didn't want you to regret ending the game in a way that was unfavorable to you.

MP I'm mad at you not paying as much as attention as I'd have liked. Godots was super AFK, you weren't reading, and it was gonna be a really easy lynch to get Godots out but then Forge posted and it all went downhill.

Also I was so hyped for this game, not only did I get Mafia but I got Mafia with Vynce! And then nothing happened.

Pimp mentions it in the Loser's Lounge, but we tried to kill MP Night 1 to push Godots, but he apparently doesn't read English and took a really old Synonym kill, so I was convinced we had a Witch for about 4 hours. Was planning on getting one of us to RC Jester
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:48:33 am by RadicalFuzz »
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

GodotsRevenge

• Role-claiming Mafia
  • Moldy Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2014, 08:59:32 am »
The game seemed to be moving smoothly, so we can probably move onto legit games soon.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:05:36 am by GodotsRevenge »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2014, 09:09:42 am »
It was fun. :)

It's nice to know I can read when Fuzz is mafia without checking Last Active times every 20 minutes (which I can't figure out how to do on this website, btw :c).

I think the board's turning out really well, also. Things did seem really seperated for roles.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2014, 09:27:33 am »
It's nice to know I can read when Fuzz is mafia

That would be a very useful skill if I pulled Mafia more than once a year.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2014, 09:53:23 am »
But that's the thing. Yoy haven't been mafia for so long that you don't know what to do with yourself when you do pull it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2014, 10:07:34 am »
But that's the thing. Yoy haven't been mafia for so long that you don't know what to do with yourself when you do pull it.

Yeah, that's definitely true. But at the same time if I do get Mafia more often, I'll likely have a better idea of what to do, meaning my style will change and you'll have to adapt your reads.

Or the RNGoddess could just be screwing with me, only giving me Mafia for my first game on a given site.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2014, 06:01:06 pm »
It's funny when you Vigi me Day 1 in a test game.

It won't be so funny when you get Vigi'd in the All-Stars game.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2014, 06:53:34 pm »
Naw, Heca's above me. You wouldn't waste your time.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 2    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2014, 07:17:00 pm »
Naw, Heca's above me. You wouldn't waste your time.

You'd be surprised how long he holds onto grudges.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)