June 22, 2017, 08:29:47 pm

Author Topic: Dragon Ball FighterZ  (Read 215 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1879
Dragon Ball FighterZ
« on: June 11, 2017, 04:41:55 pm »
Thank fuck for this game. Was super disappointed at the leaked roster (if true) for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, so this is probably gonna end up as my go to game.

Spoiler for Hiden:
pls let me make a shota team
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 05:05:51 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 05:44:59 pm »
Im not much for Dragonball, nor namco games, but it looks like a 2d marvel style game which seems pretty cool.

I might give the naruto one a try

edit: See its made by arcsys, if they can keep the gameplay not too complex, it does look like it has potential
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 05:50:36 pm by Pimp Willy »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 06:04:25 pm »
Eh, if it's anything like Ultimate Ninja Storm, the combat will be mashing O to do combos, and pressing L1 to get out of them.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 07:37:03 pm »
edit: See its made by arcsys, if they can keep the gameplay not too complex, it does look like it has potential

I'd say it's going to be in between Marvel and GG as far as inputs. But overall, I think it's got potential no matter what, and if people don't like Infinite, they'll have two months at least to wait for a real game to take its place.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 08:48:42 pm »
I'd say it's going to be in between Marvel and GG as far as inputs. But overall, I think it's got potential no matter what, and if people don't like Infinite, they'll have two months at least to wait for a real game to take its place.

But Tekken 7, King of Fighters [insert favorite year here], and Netherealms Fighter 4 are already out.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 10:29:03 pm »
But Tekken 7, King of Fighters [insert favorite year here], and Netherealms Fighter 4 are already out.

Marvel players won't accept any of these.

They already believe themselves to be like this as it is:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:29:43 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 01:52:27 am »
Marvel players won't accept any of these.

They already believe themselves to be like this as it is:

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT. ANY GAME WHERE I CAN'T DO 30 MILLION DAMAGE WITH A LIGHT ISN'T WORTH PLAYING. TAKE MY ENERGY, ARCSYS.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 07:59:02 am »
I was actually kinda bummed when they removed the numbers on damage from the E3 showing to the full release of Marvel. It fit the comic book style really well IMO

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 09:07:01 am »
Eh, if it's anything like Ultimate Ninja Storm, the combat will be mashing O to do combos, and pressing L1 to get out of them.

Oh yeah the naruto game combat is gonna suck ass. Its barely a fighting game. It looks more like For Honor style battles.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 04:07:54 am »
The cover image for this thread is the Naruto video Willy posted.

Cucked again DBZ fans.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 04:23:09 am »
The cover image for this thread is the Naruto video Willy posted.

Cucked again DBZ fans.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Uninstall Trashatalk.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +720
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 05:50:44 pm »
The real question is: will mvci be any good

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2017, 07:29:42 pm »
If the leak is real, there's no characters in the roster that sell it for me, which is the thing that sold me on UMvC3. Was still going to get Mahvel out of necessity, but now I'm not sure.

Story demo feels nice tho.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 09:21:48 am »
The gameplay actually seems legit, and has some cool stuff you can do in the demo. The graphics/animations/backgrounds/roster/voice over is another thing.

It needs to be delayed 6 months for polish, but with DBZ looming, it won't get what it needs, and it will suffer the same fate as SFV with launching too early. Lets hope the casual modes are there at least.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 09:47:48 am »
Is the demo on PS4?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 10:03:33 am »
Yeah its on PS4

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 01:01:25 pm »
I literally packed up my PS4 yesterday for the move. Bleeeeeeeh.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 02:00:41 pm »
Its story mode only, you get to play through some AI fights (where they die way too fast), but its fun to try

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 07:09:57 pm »
Justin found a jab infinite with Nova in Infinity mode.

Infinity indeed.

Isn't this the shit that people got pissed at with xT?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 06:49:47 am »
Is that the mode where they're in a box so it's a "corner" at all times?

Plus the shit that people got pissed at with SFxT was that there were multiple characters who had jab infinites unconditionally. Literally jab, walk, jab and it wasn't even that frame tight IIRC.