October 18, 2017, 07:55:32 am

Author Topic: Breaking Bad Mafia Chat: Where shit gets real  (Read 17554 times)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
Re: Breaking Bad Mafia Chat: Where shit gets real
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2015, 09:52:40 pm »
So who are we planning to night kill?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2015, 10:06:18 pm »
I think given the current situation.I feel like getting chief could throw suspicion towards Alpha. But I'm not very good at this game so i could be wrong. What do you guys think?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2015, 10:20:12 pm »
Forgot that the deadline was moved up...
Who should I forge?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 10:24:48 pm »
Godots with that fuzz lynch could be beneficial as a cover for himself, but could also reveal his true intentions...

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 11:17:21 pm »
I'd say forge me, me hitting Night 3 is going to be a big boon for us, possibly the end of the game. And as MP said, if the UC gets a Guilty it's more than likely a real Mafia. As for the night kill, who is Skyler FPSG? Godots should avoid killing that player, as their interest don't align with civs.

Without knowing that, the main guidelines I can offer are the following:
-Don't kill JR, Alpha, or Forge (JR is obvious, I'll be pushed if Alpha dies Night 1, Forge is going to get tunneled on by some civs tomorrow if JR doesn't get lynched)
-Don't kill Chief, MP, or Alpha (Not only are they wrong, they're very likely Medic targets. We can win this game by numbers very early so we don't need to silence them)
-I'd suggest killing a "mid-tier" player like Exodus or Beige. Keeps the civs on their toes and it's extremely unlikely they'll be protected

I'm mainly concerned that Godots gets the kill in lol, he's been away for a long time. I pushed you in the thread FYI, I should be annoyed at someone who hasn't posted a vote against me using me as a throwaway vote.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2015, 01:10:30 am »
Damn MP calm your tits.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2015, 01:36:58 am »
Indeed.

Does Hank and Hector's abilities count as night abilities and can be enforced? If they do it be best if we enforce and kill the same target until at least Hector is dead right?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2015, 01:51:15 am »
Hector's ability, the Bomb, can't be enforced. It was asked in thread earlier IIRC

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2015, 02:17:15 am »
That complicates things then. Anyone got a hunch on who their uc might be?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2015, 02:29:06 am »
I have a feeling that Chief is roleless, he's been sticking his neck out more than usual and he's being actively contributing in the thread. Something he hasn't done in a while.

Alpha laying low could mean that he got a role or that he's 3rd party.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2015, 03:58:20 am »
Thinking about enforcing either Alpha or Forge tonight. Thoughts on that?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2015, 06:07:28 am »
Sent my action, though it was through Tapatalk, so just in case, I'll leave it here.

FORGE: RadicalFuzz

Not sure what goes here.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2015, 06:55:33 am »
I've placed an enforce on Forge for now. I might need to head out in a few mins so might not be able to change it too close to the deadline.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2015, 10:36:58 am »
Exodus possibly checked Fuzz. Good call on the forge there

Not sure what goes here.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2015, 10:47:39 am »
Now I know who I'm going to enforce from now on at least.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2015, 11:14:51 am »
Right, we can just leave him alive and continue as normally.

GodotsRevenge

• Role-claiming Mafia
  • Moldy Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2015, 06:29:32 pm »
Okay Fuzz, I was planning on killing you tonight but now putting the lynch vote on me would make me look real bad. I don't like the risk of having you alive, but the reward for winning the game early is worth it. Frankly if you were anybody else, especially Alpha, I would have killed you tonight,

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2015, 10:43:03 pm »
Two things. One, thanks for not killing me. Two, killing me is a band-aid and the threat of you killing me forces us to play haphazardly.

Look at it this way. I give absolutely zero fucks about whether you or FPSG are alive at the end of the game, I'll win either way, and I suspect the other two feel the same. I'm not going to kill either of you two. My win condition is for the Mafia to win, that's it. For the "Walt" victory to happen, a Mafia needs to die. And, given the current tone of the thread, it'd probably require me to use our extra Night 3 kill on a Mafia, which would actively go against that win condition. So it's in my best interest to keep all of us alive as long as possible. And, while you need to outlive Walt, you still need Mafia to win the game, so not killing me and letting me pop another civ Night 3 is in your best interest. So, please, don't night kill a Mafia, the chances of us winning the game if you do that plummet.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2015, 03:37:40 am »
Yeah I too don't give two shits who's the leader at the end of the game as long as we, the mafia as a whole, win this. And I won't waste an enforce on Fuzz as long as exodus is still alive and also because I trust him to not waste his shot in a way that would put us in a bad spot.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2015, 10:01:48 am »
Thanks for the vote of confidence BK.

What we need to do today is get JR talking, the more he opens his mouth the worse it gets for him.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2015, 12:38:05 pm »
You're kinda reaching on that most recent post, just a heads up. Don't double back on it, but just be aware that it's likely someone will notice you're pushing him pretty hard.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2015, 12:41:00 pm »
Yeah got the feeling that I did just after posting it. Hopefully no one will notice it too soon.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2015, 12:59:10 pm »
This is the one round I'm going for the Godots kill if it doesn't happen, then oh well.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2015, 01:08:59 pm »
Makes the most sense. He's got plenty of steam, and nobody seems to suspect most of us, save for myself and Fuzz.

Not sure what goes here.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2015, 01:19:03 pm »
Don't think I'm getting that lunch guys.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2015, 03:16:22 pm »
And honestly, the "suspicion" we're getting is few and far between. Yes, Alpha has me on his list, but he hasn't actually formed an argument against me yet. Nobody holds suspicion on Will either.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2015, 03:38:39 pm »
Guess I'll just keep playing it like I played the last game: glide under the radar (easy because I legitimately have to work) and at least survive to the third night.

Not sure what goes here.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2015, 03:44:34 pm »
Got the 666th reply. How could this possibly go wrong? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »
If we survive to the third night that's most likely either game or one kill from it.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2015, 06:11:11 pm »
Sorry Godots but I'm going to throw you under the buss today. It's very likely that you're getting lynched today and I'd rather be on that train early to not look like a mafia trying to blend in at the last second.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2015, 06:43:18 pm »
Watch out, he might night kill you.

/salt

GodotsRevenge

• Role-claiming Mafia
  • Moldy Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »
Looks like things might be going in my favor.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2015, 10:06:48 pm »
@Fruit Punch Samurai G you are now leader of the mafia, and are in charge of submitting the night kills

Congratulations
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2015, 10:07:18 pm »
Since I work tomorrow morning who do you guys think I should put up as the night kill.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2015, 10:10:09 pm »
@Fruit Punch Samurai G you are now leader of the mafia, and are in charge of submitting the night kills

Congratulations

Thanks, I'd like to thank The Academy, but mostly I'd like to thank Augustus. You da real MVP.

On a serious note [my previous post]

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2015, 10:19:23 pm »
I'm feeling that MP is the twins and it could be beneficial to get rid of the twins. However his eyes are set on other targets which could also helps us get some civ kills. What do you guys think?

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2015, 10:33:09 pm »
or Beigesand to avoid giving out too much info to the civs.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2015, 10:33:49 pm »
I lied a little to Godots. I prefer if he died so civs would lose another vote. Ain't I a stinker :)
Also lol that half of the votes to lynch the Godfather were from the Mafia. This game is great.

As for the night kill, the correct play for Medic is to stay on Exodus, as the risk of UC dying without a Last Gasp is much higher than the reward of saving a random player. I think you should kill Augustus. His next two targets are TGG & Alpha, two civs, so if we kill him immediately after he leads a correct lynch out of left field that can distract the town some more. Kinda like the Forge-MP split, we can make a "pro-Alpha/TGG" and "anti-Alpha/TGG" split.

I think it's possible that MP is the Twins, if only because he's going after several people really hard and ignoring a lot of others, but I think he might try to sneak a kill in on Exodus Night 3.

BK enforce Exodus, there's no reason to let him loose after being confirmed. And because we're enforcing the UC, Will, your target doesn't matter. Just be sure not to target a random player, Hector is still alive and targeting him would kill you. Either don't put in your action or target one of us.

For the record, the current score is 10-4. We kill someone tonight that puts it to 9-4. They mislynch tomorrow, 8-4. Normal kill puts it to 7-4, my kill puts it to 6-4. Twins will probably kill someone, so either 5-4 (Lynch or Lose, great for us) or 6-3 (still a good position for us, especially if he kills FPSG, he will only want to kill Exodus after that).

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2015, 10:45:30 pm »
As clarification, using the enforce on hector wouldnt result in you dying, if you check out hectors power its only if he dies
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2015, 10:47:23 pm »
Who should I target tonight? Protect one of us from Exodus or what?

Not sure what goes here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2015, 10:58:20 pm »
BK should be enforcing Exodus so it's irrelevant.

Also I can't count, the current score is 11-4. Only huge change that does is make the best case scenario going into Day 4 the score of 6-4, which is a victory for us if they mislynch OR the Twins kill a civilian.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2015, 11:00:55 pm »
I'm gonna submit my vote now since im about to go to bed. Hopefully Augustus isn't hector or else this will be embarrassing.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2015, 01:20:11 am »
Yup. I've sent in my enforce on Exodus now :tup:.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2015, 08:31:15 am »
I mean, think about it, I could've died!

That's more accurate than the civs can know.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2015, 08:38:28 am »
^That was what I was going to say, changed it since then.

I have no idea where Chief is getting the roles of Mafia from, like why Augustus is likely Mike. Either way he's super wrong so even if he leads a lynch on me tomorrow, which is unlikely, that'll give him false confidence. In fact, if I flip Jesse it creates a whole new ballgame. It implicates Forge a lot, maybe Chief but he'll have led a lynch on me, and maybe even Alpha. I'm sure the civs will find an interpretation that's wrong, at least, FPSG is new and doesn't have many connections yet.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2015, 09:07:59 am »
♪ Swoops out of the shadows
Darkwing owns the night ♪

And just like that I've disappeared from everyones radar. It was totally planned to happen too *cough* fluke *cough*

Hopefully the last bit of suspicion that might remain dies with Aug tonight.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2015, 09:22:54 am »
♪When there's trouble
You call DW♪

With the lack of last gasps I think it's pretty likely. You, Will, & FPSG are freaking submarines right now. Just docked for some supplies then departed for the depths below, where your very existence will join the myth of Atlantis.

The civs will continue fighting amongst themselves. Chief might nail me tomorrow or even day after, but Augustus dying should help the civs to tunnel in on the entirely wrong suspect list he just posted.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2015, 09:25:49 am »
I have a feeling my FD read is spot on. And I'll definitely be keeping my eye on The Chief after Augustus' post, but at the same time Augustus is definitely holding my attention. Alpha is still dirty as fuck and SOMEHOW he keeps sliding under the radar, which I DO NOT LIKE and will not allow to continue.

If I don't die tonight, come day phase I'll be digging. And digging. And digging. And I'm sure by the end of the next phase I'll have my solid reads and it will only be a matter of time for the mafia.

Oh Cobalt, you poor thing, you think we're gonna kill you after you get all those big names wrong?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2015, 11:42:07 am »
I enjoy what Forge has done with that post. MP has to continue relentlessly pursuing her lynch or he'll look pretty bad, especially after he said he was willing to risk back-to-back mislynches in a game this Mafia-favored, numbers-wise.

Ooh, but I love what Alpha's done with that post. Forge will respond to it, but MP's borderline frantic arguments on her and Alpha's calm, logical ones, she'll likely get the lynch today. The only problem is that after she dies and doesn't flip Walt, the logical conclusion Alpha will draw is that FPSG is Walter.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2015, 11:43:47 am »
Yeah I noticed that hopefully a miracle happens and it gets ignored. I'm gonna throw vynce's name out there with the very quick godots vote and see what happens.