October 18, 2017, 07:55:30 am

Author Topic: Breaking Bad Mafia Chat: Where shit gets real  (Read 17553 times)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
Re: Breaking Bad Mafia Chat: Where shit gets real
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2015, 11:49:07 am »
Hold off a bit, let Alpha's argument gather some steam. Maybe just a few hours, or 1/2 people agreeing with him, getting him to talk about it so it's on the forefront of everyone's minds. That way we won't have stopped this wagon he's brewing and the civs will have no distractions.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2015, 11:55:53 am »
Damn I already put it out there. However I don't think it cause to much sway, hopefully only a little causing a small divide among the civs.

PS. Augustus told me to tell you (Fuzz)  "Fuck you"
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2015, 12:28:40 pm »
I'm more concerned that it'll make you look like you're trying to deflect from Forge. It's not a huge deal though, don't worry about it.

Alex salt is the best kind.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2015, 01:31:03 am »
Watch me get lynched by female intuition D: .

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2015, 09:02:27 am »
I'm kinda in panic mode. I missed most of the thread, and people are catching on (namely Forge and TGG). I'm afraid I may not make it past a few more hours if I keep this up.
Not sure what goes here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2015, 09:12:38 am »
Her voice won't mean much on the way out. I'm going to try to use this to start a movement against Chief. I can use Augustus' words "You've been intentionally wrong" and cite his much more active playstyle as suspicious.

Also Will your ass got nailed by TGG, though he doesn't want to believe it. I think your best bet is to explain how, at that time, you think of everyone as civilian. You're new so that will work, I think.

Going to discredit Chief by using the same argument he hasn't disproven yet. Huzzah!

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2015, 09:13:15 am »
Remember, just chill. You're Dr. Motherfucking Will, you got this shit. Forge is grasping for straws on her last breath, and TGG is hesitant.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2015, 10:30:53 pm »
Suggestions on our targets for tonight? Obviously we avoid Alpha. If the Twins kill and it's not Alpha then he's most likely the Bomb. The main thing we need to avoid is hitting the Bomb, most of the big voices are crippled. Chief is apathetic and would rather insult Cobalt's mother than push me, Alpha has zero sway in the thread after this, and MP should have less influence after his only read of the game turned up completely wrong. Don't say kaz or else he'll tunnel on you immediately, by the way.

I'd suggest killing from this pool:
TGG
Beige
Lurker
Vynce

Preferably leaving Vynce alive for the purposes of MP being wrong. I'll check in a bit later tonight, and then in about 9/10 hours in the morning.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2015, 10:33:09 pm »
I'll get beige in that case.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2015, 10:35:07 pm »
OK, I'll most likely shoot TGG. Lurker isn't going to help anytime soon.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2015, 12:39:28 am »
Maybe I should spice it up some?

Nah Exodus it is.

And Jesus the civ moral right now, remind me to never end up on Chief or Gamer's bad sides :rofl:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2015, 09:36:29 am »
Alpha's trying to bait the kill onto him. He's the Bomb. He mentioned "And Hector, don't do anything stupid like claim Medic" at the beginning of the game, and now he's teasing us with the possibility "Look, you could kill the confirmed civ if you kill me!". He also knows the Twins won't shoot him at night, so he's safe from that.

You know, let's make this shit interesting. Lurker is, as his name implies, lurking. I'm not going to shoot anyone tonight, but I will make a post in the thread. Plus TGG is getting suspected now, he'll be preoccupied and won't be able to focus on Will. With any luck some big civs will Jesus Toast right onto the Infrequent Lurker train all by themselves.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:32 am »
Well I'll be damned, if I didn't know better I'd say the Twins knew I was Mafia and wanted to help a brother out.

For now we can act on the assumption that Alpha is the Bomb. He's strictly off-limits to night kills, and with how he's been playing we can mostly ignore him in the day.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2015, 10:29:34 am »
I agree. But is there not a slight chance that he's the twins though?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2015, 10:30:57 am »
There is, but the chance isn't worth night killing him over. If he does kill FPSG then he's gunning for then Medic and/or Exodus. If he kills the Medic and/or Exodus then he's helped us. Or he could just keep being wrong on his Mafia reads, which is what I expect happened last night.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2015, 02:39:10 pm »
I'm not going to shoot anyone tonight.

Looks like Alpha is starting to nibble on the bait you cast out.

It's also possible that Jesse just didn't show up in time to submit a kill. Pimp Willy mentioned that each Mafia member is responsible for submitting their own Night actions.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2015, 02:39:48 pm »
Embrace it, Alpha. Feel it course through you.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2015, 06:10:51 pm »
I could not ask for a better wingman than Cobalt right now. He doesn't necessarily believe I'm civ on my own, but since Chief is going hard on me with no argument he's putting himself in that "trust X for this phase" mode. It never works.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2015, 09:35:48 pm »
This vote is all over the place. A tie could benefit us as well but I think they are gonna get Vynce.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2015, 09:42:05 pm »
A Vynce vote, or a vote on anyone that isn't us, would be ideal. A tie would put it at 6-4-1 going into the Night, which would require the Twins to kill to clinch it for us.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2015, 09:43:38 pm »
DWill don't state your lynch vote just yet.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2015, 09:43:55 pm »
I was gonna say that I wasn't sure

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2015, 01:55:17 am »
I went to sleep and both of the votes on me are gone? Submarine mode activate!

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2015, 02:30:11 am »
Aw shit!

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2015, 02:32:39 am »
Gamer I love you.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2015, 08:48:58 am »
And you haven't caught up with the thread yet, evidently lol

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2015, 09:00:40 am »
Yeah this is starting to look rather grim. Best thing that could happen is if a Gamer lynch would get traction but I'm not sure how likely that is.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2015, 09:01:08 am »
I'd switch up for that.

Not sure what goes here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2015, 09:04:47 am »
Going to try to get Chief to talk more, that's worked out in our favor this game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2015, 09:28:05 am »
I've never been this scared to post before :rofl:

Does this make sense to post or would it just make things worse?

Does anyone have a problem with lynching Blindknagg? If so, who is your preferred lynch?

I have a problem with it.

Seeing as how Vynce is currently cleared unless someone CCs him I could get behind a Cobalt or TGG lynch. Major reason being that they didn't even question if his claim was legit but instead pounced on him instantly under the assumtion that your remark during the night phase was a medic claim.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2015, 09:38:40 am »
"Makes it look like they were desperate to get the lynch over with as quickly as possible"

Add something to that effect to the end of your statement. In your own words. If you don't know if it sounds legit, say it out loud and kinda hear if it's something you would say.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2015, 09:49:10 am »
Time to cross my fingers and pray for just one last blessing from the Godess of survival.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2015, 09:51:46 am »
^Turretius, my friend, not some Goddess of Survival
We can make it through this. I'm going to get TGG angry at me. If he leads the wagon it'll be "they decided to make TGG look cleaner by having Fuzz sacrifice himself"
Only problem being, he's most likely the Twins and there's no downside to him claiming that. We can't lynch him, at least publicly, because then the civs would lose.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2015, 09:55:49 am »
I dunno. I like ol' Turretius and all but he do end up killing me more often than not. Yeah it's him for sure this game.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2015, 09:56:53 am »
Him as in Turretius. TGG is likely the twins though.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2015, 10:41:56 am »
Yes! Embrace your doubts like a good boy Cobalt.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2015, 11:14:08 am »
Yo damn should I just bullshit a name from the show and hope that Cobalt buys it / no one else got it?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2015, 11:16:30 am »
Yo damn should I just bullshit a name from the show and hope that Cobalt buys it / no one else got it?

Too much of a crap shoot. Don't bother.

Also, I can't combat Cobalt's logic. Should I go along with it for now or what?

Not sure what goes here.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2015, 11:49:41 am »
Now I'm not entirely serious on this but, there is one hail mary play we could do...Put all our chips on cobalt. Now vynce could be lying about locking in his vote but if he did he put it on colbalt. that would get us to 5v4 if exodus and lurker are no shows. But this is like a planZ and it would be some thing we wait until the final minute to do.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2015, 11:55:18 am »
I did concider that too but we would have to be almost 100% sure on who the twins are and/or hope they won't kill Fuzz since the twin's kill got priority over Jesse's.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2015, 11:57:26 am »
Im like 90% its TGG but last time I was this sure I got fuzz killed. So don't trust my instinct.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2015, 04:13:13 pm »
Chief asked me an odd question. I answered it the best I couls.

Not sure what goes here.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2015, 04:18:37 pm »
Got to do my laundry really early tomorrow so I'm probably only staying up for at most another hour. I could try and get on half an hour before deadline in case we're going to pull something but I'm not a morning person so I can't make any promises on that.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2015, 04:20:45 pm »
BK it's a trap, you aren't assigned a character when you get your PM. That's why MP died as Marie, Forge asked Pimp if MP could die as Marie. Pimp lists the exact PM you get as roleless civilian in the first post. That should be all you've seen, so answer based on that.

Ey TGG, Mr. "Fuzz is low tier as fuck", I know what you were doing with that statement. You were telling Cobalt, Hector, that you are the Twins.

By the way guys, Cobalt is Hector, so don't kill him.

I'm going to out myself in an hour or two, give you guys reason to vote me. I'm going down today, not using the stock last night didn't work, but I'll be damned if they catch one of you on a hesitant vote.

If there are any questions whatsoever you guys have, now is the time.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2015, 04:21:31 pm »
OK BK I'll post a "slip" in about 30 minutes. Don't hover, though, just check in an hour before you go to bed. Same goes to the rest of you, don't all post five seconds after I do, let it breathe.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2015, 04:32:34 pm »
We're live people. It's on you from here on. I'll check and answer questions later, before the phase ends, but until then I'm voting for Alpha.

Pinkman out.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2015, 04:35:11 pm »
Ok.

So it's not worth it to risk a last minute switch on Cobalt today and then enforce TGG(if we're sure he's the twins) tonight and Jesse kill someone that they would not expect and be prepared to protect then? We could maybe force a tie tomorrow if Exodus or Lurker never shows up.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2015, 05:41:06 pm »
Already submitted on Alpha, too late.

You can enforce TGG over Exodus, if you'd like. Exodus is Audi, he ain't coming back.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2015, 06:01:14 pm »
Damn oh well, I guess no all-out guns blazin' suicide mission.  :(

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2015, 06:19:15 pm »
As far as tonight goes should we enforce and kill TGG who soft claimed the twins or enforce and kill Vynce.