June 25, 2017, 03:30:20 am

Author Topic: All-Stars Mafia 3 - Day 4 Start!  (Read 8888 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Re: All-Stars Mafia 3 -Day 2 Start!
« Reply #600 on: March 13, 2017, 07:07:24 pm »
Seriously, FPSG dies tomorrow.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #601 on: March 13, 2017, 07:08:22 pm »

MP, you need to take a jump from your ego to your ELO.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #602 on: March 13, 2017, 07:14:52 pm »
This still makes POE much easier.

Jason has not been playing townish but now we can look at interactions.

But yeah, that does shift FPSG in the list a lot more.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #603 on: March 13, 2017, 07:15:05 pm »
Maybe Bious is a wolf.

Idk anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #604 on: March 13, 2017, 07:16:49 pm »
jasonC(6):Augustus, Pimp Willy, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Bious, vonvorto
The Chief(2):Blindknagg, Cyntalan
Fruit Punch Samurai G(2):✰Alpha✰, jasonC
Bious(1):The Chief

There is likely a scum in the Chief lynch. I'd put money on BK being that scum.

PW has been perfectly fine calling me bad but has no qualms in going with my lynches. Hiding out in plain sight?

If I'm still right on those two, then lol that the first one I pushed be wrong.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2017, 07:26:39 pm »
And if anyone has a counter argument on Pimp Willy, now would be a good time to go about presenting it.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2017, 07:28:46 pm »
WTF, I thought the phase ended at 8 and was excited to spend the last 30 minutes making shit happen. But alas, nope, I was too late.

Classic Willy wants to point a finger at Alpha. We cleared him too early. Cobalt had alpha has his N0 check, and mafia killed him. People said "They thought he was legit cop, so N0 must be cleared." But in reality, if his N0 check was mafia (aka alpha), mafia KNOWS hes not cop, but kills him to clear a cop.

Non Jesus Toast willy wants to trust Alpha, but his posts just keep ringing bells in my head. Not pushing for his lynch, but trust cautiously.

If I didnt have a N0 MP I'd be voting for him no sweat.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2017, 07:30:16 pm »
And if anyone has a counter argument on Pimp Willy, now would be a good time to go about presenting it.

Here's a counter argument, you're the one campaigning for his lynch.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2017, 07:30:56 pm »
Now we're heading into the classic JTM Quandry, do we spend day 3 lynching a wallflower or risk losing another powerful voice?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2017, 07:35:06 pm »
Here's a counter argument, you're the one campaigning for his lynch.

Fair, but beyond this?

Now we're heading into the classic JTM Quandry, do we spend day 3 lynching a wallflower or risk losing another powerful voice?

I'd rather lynch a wallflower or a bad voice.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2017, 07:54:58 pm »
I'm sure @jasonC is seething right now and wondering when he get his grudge match in SFV.

Sorry I was wrong.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #611 on: March 13, 2017, 08:03:36 pm »
My top 3 gut reaction who I'd lynch

Chief
Blindknagg
FPSG

I vow to put in work before the day 3 vote and analyze what went down, given what we know in retrospect

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #612 on: March 13, 2017, 08:04:41 pm »

Chief
Blindknagg
FPSG

I vow to put in work before the day 3 vote and analyze what went down, given what we know in retrospect

I'd like this post if it wasn't eerily similar to my list and also from my top scum read.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2017, 08:05:29 pm »
If you commit to the latter part of that post, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt day 3 though.

If you go SMW again, then fucked if I won't vote you down.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2017, 08:09:47 pm »
My suspicion list:

jasonC
Pimp Willy

The Chief
Blindknagg
Cyntalan

Augustus
Fruit Punch Samurai G

vonvorto
Alpha
Bious

Well, that scares me. Your top 2 are civ. I guess even a broken clock can be right twice a day though. We shall see. Hopefully you got those shitty reads out of your system.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #615 on: March 13, 2017, 10:38:00 pm »
@Blindknagg @Cyntalan @Fruit Punch Samurai G @The Chief

If you four were the only ones on the chopping block tomorrow, which one of the other 3 would you choose to lynch tomorrow and why?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #616 on: March 13, 2017, 11:09:03 pm »
@Alpha - I'd lynch Bious.

Show of hands for anyone who will trust my reads!

People complaining about my activity bed to check the last time they've listened to anything I've said. Its as if you guys forgot how sick my reads are or something.

Why should I spend hours combing the thread and doing what noone else wants to do?

I have to be up at 5:30am and here I am wasting time posting shit noone will read. lol

Lynch Bious if I'm wrong lynch/shoot/dq me whatever. This is probably the last post I'll make honestly cause it's really inefficient yo contribute anything longer than 1 sentence at this point.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
« Reply #617 on: March 14, 2017, 01:35:18 am »
@Blindknagg @Cyntalan @Fruit Punch Samurai G @The Chief

If you four were the only ones on the chopping block tomorrow, which one of the other 3 would you choose to lynch tomorrow and why?

Chief for his lack of contributions so far. I concede that it's to be expected that he'll take on more of a observer role early game but this is just taking it to the extreme. I'm not sure if we can afford to let him scoot by based on playstyle/meta expectations in a smaller game like this where wallflowering can hurt us even harder.

Or Cynt for similar lack of content / the vote mishap day 1.

Got no particular read/feel from fruit so he's below those 2.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #618 on: March 14, 2017, 06:25:22 am »
If I die n1 was Alpha.
Checking Chief tonight.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #619 on: March 14, 2017, 07:01:35 am »
Night 2: The Joker

3:35am GMT March 10, 1940 - Pierogi Hall Night after Day 2, Warsaw, Poland

William couldn't sleep; being surrounded by this diverse group of people was giving him a sort of culture shock. He missed home in South Africa, where he could call himself superior and his peers, also thinking they were superior, would agree. He turned over on the hard floor.

At least it was still fun to mess with the people here. A couple of his snide remarks had managed quite the reaction from a few, and he would just sit there, maintaining his kappa face. Classic. He wondered what kind of pranks he could pull off next. The delegate from China was easy to rile up and his reaction was never boring; a sure-fire way to enhance his mood for sure. Maybe that's what he'd do tomorrow. He turned over again, happy with his decision and excited for the next day.

Only that day never came for William. As he turned, the Italian, who was hiding behind a pillar, took his chance to cleave a distracted William's head off with the fire axe.

Pimp Willy(Pimp William) was killed! He was the delegate from South Africa.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Day 3 has begun! It will end in 36 hours at 9pm CST Wednesday. You can use this countdown timer below:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Players
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:02:43 am by ForgeDigger »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #620 on: March 14, 2017, 07:03:14 am »
Vote Registered For The Chief

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #621 on: March 14, 2017, 07:03:35 am »
Sorry about the lack-luster write up today. I have a splitting headache. Hopefully it works well enough for now.
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #622 on: March 14, 2017, 07:06:40 am »
Happened to be awake for this one since I was working on my resume. Night 2 results please people.

Vote Registered For Fruit Punch Samurai G

Fuck I'm gonna be tired tomorrow.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
Re: All-Stars Mafia 3 - Day 3 Start!
« Reply #623 on: March 14, 2017, 07:10:15 am »
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #624 on: March 14, 2017, 07:30:04 am »
No Vote(6):Augustus, Blindknagg, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, The Chief
Fruit Punch Samurai G(2):✰Alpha✰, vonvorto
The Chief(1):Bious

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #625 on: March 14, 2017, 08:21:39 am »
I guess Alpha can be my N2 check. He's clean.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #626 on: March 14, 2017, 08:22:43 am »
Hey Bious, do me a solid and vote for Fruitboy.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Chief will DQ himself.

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #627 on: March 14, 2017, 08:36:21 am »
Actually, eh, no. I feel uncomfortable leaving fake peeks at this point.

Bious, MP, and I are all town.

I think Alpha is town because 1) mafia thought Cobalt was the Cop and peeked Alpha N0, and 2) Alpha has been pushing for Fruit Punch (mafia) to get lynched. Mafia don't bus when they're already soft-towncleared, they use their towncred to push mislynches. At this point, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then we should stop being paranoid of a next-level play here. It'd basically be a dumb amalgamation of self-sabotage and slow-rolling for Alpha to be mafia here.

I kind of think Augustus is town now. Waffling on the jason lynch and switching back only makes sense coming from mafia if the second wagon is a scumbuddy he wants to protect, but uh. The other wagons at the time were Fruit Punch (mafia) and Chief (likely mafia), and not bussing there pretty much ensures Augustus can't win.

That leaves three names for two mafia to hide in.

Blindknagg
Cyntalan
The Chief

I'm...really undecided on Cyntalan. He had that early game thing I thought was townie, but aside from that and my gut feeling that he really didn't mean to mess up his vote, he's been largely absent.

Chief
Blindknagg
FPSG

Pimp Willy(Pimp William) was killed! He was the delegate from South Africa.

lol

Let's lynch them all.

fontisian's #1 fan

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #628 on: March 14, 2017, 09:32:04 am »
I mean I want to but Chief is dirty as a pile of shit.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #629 on: March 14, 2017, 09:56:34 am »

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #630 on: March 14, 2017, 10:00:05 am »
No Vote(5):Blindknagg, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, The Chief
Fruit Punch Samurai G(3):Augustus, ✰Alpha✰, vonvorto
The Chief(1):Bious

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
« Reply #631 on: March 14, 2017, 10:22:15 am »
n2 vonvorto

Chief is currently dirtier than fruit from my pov.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #632 on: March 14, 2017, 10:30:04 am »
No Vote(4):Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, The Chief
Fruit Punch Samurai G(3):Augustus, ✰Alpha✰, vonvorto
The Chief(2):Blindknagg, Bious

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #633 on: March 14, 2017, 10:36:56 am »
Is the entire scumteam just...not playing? Maybe got super demotivated when Cobalt flipped roleless?

fontisian's #1 fan

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #634 on: March 14, 2017, 11:04:24 am »
Probably playing to avoid outing themselves cause they know if we hit a civ today it's LOL next phase.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #635 on: March 14, 2017, 11:16:51 am »
That kind of play gets your team chain-lynched.

fontisian's #1 fan

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #636 on: March 14, 2017, 12:19:35 pm »
n2 Pimp Willy

Vote Registered For FPSG

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #637 on: March 14, 2017, 12:30:03 pm »
Fruit Punch Samurai G(4):Augustus, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, vonvorto
No Vote(3):Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, The Chief
The Chief(2):Blindknagg, Bious

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #638 on: March 14, 2017, 03:50:59 pm »
vonvorto is highly likely town for the way he meta discusses how Alpha is clear. The Cobalt kill when Cobalt was so adamantly dummy claiming cop, deduced that Syn was not cop before the lynch and declared such, and claimed a green check on Alpha, makes a ton of sense when you look at it from the perspective of, "If Alpha is mafia, they do not role kill Cobalt." And there's no way that that wasn't a role kill.

So that makes Alpha a clear. If cop has all green checks living without Alpha being one, then we could almost consider going POE now. If you want to wait one more cycle to see if he can make it lock without dying, then that's a risk we can take. But right now.

Alpha + 3 greens = 4 confirmed town in a 9 person game, leaves 5 left uncleared. Leaves us two mislynches, when we have one to spare. But we are then 60% to lynch mafia, and if our three suspects are out in the middle still, we are most likely hitting 2/3 mafia at that point.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #639 on: March 14, 2017, 03:52:02 pm »
And I don't view Alpha as stupid enough to grudge kill Cobalt, even with Cobalt fake claiming a green check on him.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #640 on: March 14, 2017, 03:52:36 pm »
Remember: It was Cobalt with the grudge, not Alpha.

The latter is just a troll.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #641 on: March 14, 2017, 05:01:49 pm »
Also it's Day 3 and I'm still alive.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #642 on: March 14, 2017, 05:04:48 pm »

This is what this game has turned in to. Noone cares. lol

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #643 on: March 14, 2017, 05:30:05 pm »
Fruit Punch Samurai G(4):Augustus, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, vonvorto
The Chief(3):Blindknagg, Bious, The Chief
No Vote(2):Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #644 on: March 14, 2017, 05:42:13 pm »
If by "no one" you mean "the scumteam," then yeah, I agree.

Because town has been plenty active.

fontisian's #1 fan

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #645 on: March 14, 2017, 06:00:23 pm »

This is what this game has turned in to. Noone cares. lol

I mean, maybe Bious is a wolf but why should anyone listen to you when you're not really trying? You have an average of like two posts a phase..

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #646 on: March 14, 2017, 06:01:53 pm »
Do you have any sort of issue with a FPSG lynch?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #647 on: March 14, 2017, 06:45:00 pm »
Also it's Day 3 and I'm still alive.

See also: Radical_Edward isn't here.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #648 on: March 14, 2017, 08:06:52 pm »
I mean, maybe Bious is a wolf but why should anyone listen to you when you're not really trying? You have an average of like two posts a phase..

Did I try last game? Did anyone listen? Point made.

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #649 on: March 14, 2017, 08:08:43 pm »
I'm okay with either of these lynches. Both seem funky to me. Chief's "self lynch" especially after the no-show game he's been playing (a thing I don't recall him ever doing before), just stinks to me. However, unless Chief's self lynch stays, I'd rather see FPSG go first. At least this wagon seems to have their head on straight instead of that random Synonym lynch.

Vote Registered For FPSG

Depending on how he flips, I say consider Augustus. If FPSG is town, he and Chief are two of the mafia for sure. If he flips mafia, Augustus is town for sure, but I still believe Chief is mafia.