October 19, 2017, 07:23:03 am

Author Topic: All-Stars Mafia 3 - Day 4 Start!  (Read 11302 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
All-Stars Mafia 3 - Day 4 Start!
« on: March 10, 2017, 06:58:34 am »
Night 0: The Martyr

9:12pm GMT March 9, 1940 - After Opening Ceremony at Pierogi Hall, Warsaw, Poland

The delegate from Poland lay crumpled, powerless before the shadowy giants before her. She couldn't recognize them in the darkness; what semblance of they had of delegates at yesterday's procession was lost with with a swift crack to the head.

The leader of the three looming figures squatted down to prop her up against the wall, removing the cloth-gag from her mouth and lifting her chin as though to examine his handiwork. She couldn't scream even if she wanted to, and he was very well aware. No one would hear her regardless; everyone else had already retired to their hotels. "Such precision..." he admired, clearly satisfied. The blood from her head had soaked into the nation patch on her chest - her pride of state - transforming it from a proud half-white flag to a gruesome full-red.

"Excellent verk gentlemen." The spy from Germany stood to converse with his fellow dead ringers, who stood uncomfortably behind him. They had managed to sneak into the summit as the delegates from other countries, but wearing the identifier of an inferior nation disgusted them all equally. How the spy from Japan longed for those rays of the rising sun, metaphorical for the coming conquest, and how the spy from Italy desired to feel the crest of his nation over his heart. But the price was worth it for the promise of manifesting the intentions of the Berlin-Tokyo-Rome Axis across the world. "Zis shall do nicely for our cause."

From behind them, the Polish delegate managed to mutter something. "Vhy do dis to Polska..." The Japanese spy scoffed a the obvious lack of honor.

"You are weak and deserve to die." He put succinctly. "We are strongu, and deserve to rule."

"Soon di world will understand, just as you do now." The Italian spy added. "You are but an opening act."

The German stared intently into the Pole's glassy eyes. "My only regret is zat ve couldn't vatch you squirm like the vorm you are." With that, Polish delegate became a martyr for the attempt at a new world order.

9:14am GMT March 10, 1940 - League of Nations Imperialism Conference at Pierogi Hall Day 1, Warsaw, Poland

The British delegate, having stopped to procure some tea, was late to the proceedings that morning. He arrived at a hectic gathering around something and, being unable to usher an elicit an explanation from anyone, pushed through the Brazilian and Chinese delegates to get a look at the spectacle that had left everyone else so speechless. "My word!" He shouted as a reflex. Before him lay the carcass of (Fjorge Dzigger), the Polish delegate that had so kindly offered her homeland as the location of this conference. Above her, a message was written in, presumably, her blood.

"'The bloodshed will be unending until the Berlin-Tokyo-Rome Axis reign supreme'," the Dutch delegate read aloud. "Vat does dis mean? Dese countries veren't even invited to de conference!" Others echoed the concern with their expressions. "How could zij have gotten in!"

"They must be hiding among us," deduced the British man "as countries that were invited." Looks of suspicion darted across the hall, as mumbles of panic began to rise into a tumult. "We should contact the guards immediately!"

His determined demeanor quickly sunk when he realized, in his haste, he hadn't noticed the lack of usual guards on the way to the conference room. He approached the door, eager to push this thought away as simple paranoia. To his dismay, it wouldn't budge. "It seems we are left to our own devices." He spoke loudly enough to overcome the cacophony of finger-pointing, lulling it down to a hushed whisper.

"I understand the fear you may be experiencing. But we are men of peace! We must keep the spirit of democracy and freedom alive by stopping these Axis Powers right in this very room." He lit his pipe and began to pace. The other delegates still looked distraught, but calmer. "During the day, we'll investigate each other to find the culprits. We will each vote for who must be a spy." He took a long puff from his pipe, as though the gravity of his next words were too strong to say without the aid of tobacco. "That person shall be executed in the name of justice and peace." Protests shot up almost instantly.

"That seems a bit brutal, eh?" the Canadian delegate said, appealing to the Brit's emotions.

"We'll be doing their work for them!" the Norwegian delegate shouted, the author unable to create a decent Norwegian accent. "How are we any better than them like this?"

"Our way is by the many." the delegate from Great Britain spoke powerfully, quelling the uproar. "Their's is by the few." As the protests stopped, he spoke again. "We have little time before they surely strike again. Our search must begin immediately!"

With no other options, the 13 delegates set out to work on their detective work.

ForgeDigger (Fjorge Dzigger) was killed! She was the delegate from Poland.

Spoiler for Hiden:
*Not a real role, only for story purposes

Day 1 has begun! It will end in 36 hours at 9pm CST Saturday. You can use this countdown timer below:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Rules thread:
http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,911

Story Mode:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 0: The Martyr - ForgeDigger (Poland)
Day 1: The Coin Flip - Synonym (Australia)
Night 1: The Performer - Cobalt (Brazil)
Day 2: The Brave - jasonC (America)
Night 2: The Joker - Pimp Willy (South Africa)
Day 3: The Honorable - Fruit Punch Samurai G (Japan)
Night 3: The Sickness - Missing Person (China)

Players
Augustus
Synonym
✰Alpha✰
jasonC
Pimp Willy
Blindknagg
Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cobalt
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:01:58 am by ForgeDigger »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 07:00:04 am »
No Vote(13):Augustus , Synonym , ✰Alpha✰, jasonC , Pimp Willy , Blindknagg , Missing Person , Fruit Punch Samurai G , Cobalt , Cyntalan , Bious , vonvorto , The Chief

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Re: All-Stars Mafia 3 - Day 1 Start!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 07:56:49 am »
 :o

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 08:12:50 am »
n0 The Chief
Vote Registered For Synonym
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 08:30:04 am »
No Vote(13):Augustus , Synonym , ✰Alpha✰, jasonC , Pimp Willy , Blindknagg , Missing Person , Fruit Punch Samurai G , Cobalt , Cyntalan , Bious , vonvorto , The Chief

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 08:44:14 am »
Did I mess up vote bot?

Maybe whitespace fucks with it. Try now.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:48:48 am by ForgeDigger »
かえるおねがい!

c:

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 08:49:50 am »
I haven't played that many games with a n0 check, but what I've gathered from the few games I've played/spectated is that the norm is that everyone makes a claim so the detective can hide his peak. Correct?

Question for those of you who have more experience with this format. Is there a reason why we shouldn't do it? (E.g. accidentally green checking a mafia which narrows down their potential detective targets)

Did I mess up vote bot?

Maybe whitespace fucks with it. Try now.

Vote Registered For Blindknagg

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 08:55:50 am »
n0 Synonym

Vote Registered For jasonC
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 09:00:03 am »
No Vote(10):Augustus, Synonym, ✰Alpha✰, Pimp Willy, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cobalt, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
jasonC(1):Bious
Blindknagg(1):Blindknagg
Synonym(1):jasonC

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 09:04:25 am »
Question for those of you who have more experience with this format. Is there a reason why we shouldn't do it? (E.g. accidentally green checking a mafia which narrows down their potential detective targets)

Pro is cop gets to leave their checks out in the open which helps if they die unexpectedly. Con is it makes it easier for wolves to hunt the cop like you said. That's pretty much it.

Also, it's probably wiser to wait a while before fake peeking someone rather than doing it in your opening post... That way you don't get f***ed trying to defend someone who you later end up thinking is a wolf.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 09:21:36 am »
Night 0: The Martyr

9:12pm GMT March 9, 1940 - After Opening Ceremony at Pierogi Hall, Warsaw, Poland

The delegate from Poland lay crumpled, powerless before the shadowy giants before her. She couldn't recognize them in the darkness; what semblance of they had of delegates at yesterday's procession was lost with with a swift crack to the head.

The leader of the three looming figures squatted down to prop her up against the wall, removing the cloth-gag from her mouth and lifting her chin as though to examine his handiwork. She couldn't scream even if she wanted to, and he was very well aware. No one would hear her regardless; everyone else had already retired to their hotels. "Such precision..." he admired, clearly satisfied. The blood from her head had soaked into the nation patch on her chest - her pride of state - transforming it from a proud half-white flag to a gruesome full-red.

"Excellent verk gentlemen." The spy from Germany stood to converse with his fellow dead ringers, who stood uncomfortably behind him. They had managed to sneak into the summit as the delegates from other countries, but wearing the identifier of an inferior nation disgusted them all equally. How the spy from Japan longed for those rays of the rising sun, metaphorical for the coming conquest, and how the spy from Italy desired to feel the crest of his nation over his heart. But the price was worth it for the promise of manifesting the intentions of the Berlin-Tokyo-Rome Axis across the world. "Zis shall do nicely for our cause."

From behind them, the Polish delegate managed to mutter something. "Vhy do dis to Polska..." The Japanese spy scoffed a the obvious lack of honor.

"You are weak and deserve to die." He put succinctly. "We are strongu, and deserve to rule."

"Soon di world will understand, just as you do now." The Italian spy added. "You are but an opening act."

The German stared intently into the Pole's glassy eyes. "My only regret is zat ve couldn't vatch you squirm like the vorm you are." With that, Polish delegate became a martyr for the attempt at a new world order.

9:14am GMT March 10, 1940 - League of Nations Imperialism Conference at Pierogi Hall Day 1, Warsaw, Poland

The British delegate, having stopped to procure some tea, was late to the proceedings that morning. He arrived at a hectic gathering around something and, being unable to usher an elicit an explanation from anyone, pushed through the Brazilian and Chinese delegates to get a look at the spectacle that had left everyone else so speechless. "My word!" He shouted as a reflex. Before him lay the carcass of (Fjorge Dzigger), the Polish delegate that had so kindly offered her homeland as the location of this conference. Above her, a message was written in, presumably, her blood.

"'The bloodshed will be unending until the Berlin-Tokyo-Rome Axis reign supreme'," the Dutch delegate read aloud. "Vat does dis mean? Dese countries veren't even invited to de conference!" Others echoed the concern with their expressions. "How could zij have gotten in!"

"They must be hiding among us," deduced the British man "as countries that were invited." Looks of suspicion darted across the hall, as mumbles of panic began to rise into a tumult. "We should contact the guards immediately!"

His determined demeanor quickly sunk when he realized, in his haste, he hadn't noticed the lack of usual guards on the way to the conference room. He approached the door, eager to push this thought away as simple paranoia. To his dismay, it wouldn't budge. "It seems we are left to our own devices." He spoke loudly enough to overcome the cacophony of finger-pointing, lulling it down to a hushed whisper.

"I understand the fear you may be experiencing. But we are men of peace! We must keep the spirit of democracy and freedom alive by stopping these Axis Powers right in this very room." He lit his pipe and began to pace. The other delegates still looked distraught, but calmer. "During the day, we'll investigate each other to find the culprits. We will each vote for who must be a spy." He took a long puff from his pipe, as though the gravity of his next words were too strong to say without the aid of tobacco. "That person shall be executed in the name of justice and peace." Protests shot up almost instantly.

"That seems a bit brutal, eh?" the Canadian delegate said, appealing to the Brit's emotions.

"We'll be doing their work for them!" the Norwegian delegate shouted, the author unable to create a decent Norwegian accent. "How are we any better than them like this?"

"Our way is by the many." the delegate from Great Britain spoke powerfully, quelling the uproar. "Their's is by the few." As the protests stopped, he spoke again. "We have little time before they surely strike again. Our search must begin immediately!"

With no other options, the 13 delegates set out to work on their detective work.

ForgeDigger (Fjorge Dzigger) was killed! She was the delegate from Poland.

Spoiler for Hiden:
*Not a real role, only for story purposes

Day 1 has begun! It will end in 36 hours at 9pm CST Saturday. You can use this countdown timer below:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Rules thread:
http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,911

Story Mode:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 0: The Martyr - ForgeDigger (Poland)

Players
Augustus
Synonym
✰Alpha✰
jasonC
Pimp Willy
Blindknagg
Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cobalt
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief

n0 The Chief
Vote Registered For Synonym

I don't know what you're trying to pull, but we have our first mafia boys, I'm Great Britain

Vote Registered For JasonC
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 09:21:47 am »
holy shit somehow I quoted the entire first post wtf lol
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 09:23:05 am »
I haven't played that many games with a n0 check, but what I've gathered from the few games I've played/spectated is that the norm is that everyone makes a claim so the detective can hide his peak. Correct?

Vote Registered For Blindknagg

Well... shit. lol. Yeah, that's what I was doing too.

N0 Missing Person clean...

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 09:30:03 am »
No Vote(9):Augustus, Synonym, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cobalt, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
jasonC(2):Pimp Willy, Bious

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 09:38:29 am »
Pro is cop gets to leave their checks out in the open which helps if they die unexpectedly. Con is it makes it easier for wolves to hunt the cop like you said. That's pretty much it.

Also, it's probably wiser to wait a while before fake peeking someone rather than doing it in your opening post... That way you don't get f***ed trying to defend someone who you later end up thinking is a wolf.

I see. That makes sense.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 10:14:18 am »
In the game I just finished up, several players decided to wait until day 2 to leave fake peeks. Mafia lost the game partly because they killed one of the fake cops night 2. Use that info as you may.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 10:51:17 am »
Currently on my lunch break at work. Will post more in about 6 hrs when I'm home.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 10:53:24 am »

First post that strikes me as towny

I'm holding on to my N0 until about halfway through the phase prolly

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2017, 10:54:47 am »
Vote Registered For No Lynch

Bringing back a classic, the day 1 No-Lynch. I think that's a valid play for the day unless someone egregiously slips.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 11:00:04 am »
No Vote(9):Augustus, Synonym, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cobalt, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
No Lynch(1):Bious
jasonC(1):Pimp Willy

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2017, 11:36:20 am »
Vote Registered For No Lynch

Bringing back a classic, the day 1 No-Lynch. I think that's a valid play for the day unless someone egregiously slips.
Or ya know we could like, not do that

Vote Registered For Bious

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2017, 11:42:04 am »
Or ya know we could like, not do that

Vote Registered For Bious

And why not?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2017, 11:51:37 am »
I mean, if you wanna have no post-lynch info and be a step behind wolves, then sure.

It's boring too.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2017, 12:00:04 pm »
No Vote(8):Augustus, Synonym, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
Bious(1):Cobalt

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2017, 12:23:41 pm »
Currently on my lunch break at work. Will post more in about 6 hrs when I'm home.

Vote Registered For Fruit Punch Samurai G

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2017, 12:30:04 pm »
No Vote(8):Augustus, Synonym, ✰Alpha✰, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
Fruit Punch Samurai G(1):jasonC

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2017, 12:34:37 pm »
jason, nothing you've done has made sense to me so far.

-shrug-

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2017, 12:55:23 pm »
@Augustus you seem a little flat.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2017, 01:09:54 pm »
Augustus, if you are mafia, this smells like the same soft defense play you did when cyntalan was your teammate that is not a good look for you and FPSG.

If you are civ, and looking for some explanation of what I'm doing... I'm not sure... I'm still tilted from my loss on MU just earlier this week.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2017, 01:55:01 pm »
@Augustus you seem a little flat.

What do you mean?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2017, 01:59:02 pm »
Augustus, if you are mafia, this smells like the same soft defense play you did when cyntalan was your teammate that is not a good look for you and FPSG.

If you are civ, and looking for some explanation of what I'm doing... I'm not sure... I'm still tilted from my loss on MU just earlier this week.

I'm not making a play.. Just observations.

You gave your peek prematurely. You made a random vote. You ignore Willy's vote. And then you make a weak vote.

Kinda too 'idk wot im doing' but I'll wait for more.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1912
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2017, 02:00:16 pm »

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz

Also I won't be posting my investigation results blatantly in the thread; they'll be hidden. Think of it as VLR practice.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2017, 02:14:41 pm »
What do you mean?

Your responses aren't admitting any kind of tone to me.

BTW what do you think of Cobalt Towning you immediately? Personally after last game I can't in all honesty trust any read he says he has on you.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2017, 02:17:17 pm »

BTW what do you think of Cobalt Towning you immediately? Personally after last game I can't in all honesty trust any read he says he has on you.

Regardless of tone, he has a point about jason imo.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2017, 02:24:58 pm »
Regardless of tone, he has a point about jason imo.

The only reasonings in his post I could see are ignoring the Willy vote (but to be fair it's Pimp Willy, he lies every game), and the weak voting on FPSG. But idk, I haven't played Mafia in a long while so right now I'm just feeling everyone out.

Plus I realllly don't want to get civ-lynched 3 All-Stars in a row.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2017, 02:30:04 pm »
No Vote(7):Augustus, Synonym, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
Invalid Vote(1):✰Alpha✰

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2017, 03:17:31 pm »
I'm a fan of the no to no lynching doctrine.

Will also save my peak until after I've slept or even later.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +788
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2017, 03:22:17 pm »
@Forge, just FYI for future timers: Both Alpha and I are in Brisbane not ACT. They have daylight savings so the timer will be wrong for us.

I got a n0 peak on Cobalt.

Vote Registered For Vonvorto
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 03:30:03 pm »
No Vote(6):Augustus, Missing Person, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
vonvorto(1):Synonym

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2017, 03:47:35 pm »
@Forge, just FYI for future timers: Both Alpha and I are in Brisbane not ACT. They have daylight savings so the timer will be wrong for us.

Vote Registered For Vonvorto
For some reason, the site I used for that just has those 6 time zones. US Central (my timezone) isn't even on it.

I really only wanted it for the countdown anyway.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:48:11 pm by ForgeDigger »
かえるおねがい!

c:

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2017, 04:27:46 pm »
I'm here now. Seems like not much is happening pretty slow day one.

A couple things that have stood out to be were; Bious' idea to do a no lynch which is something I don't has ever happen on any of the games I've played here.

Also the lack of any reasoning on any of the votes.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:33 pm »
Actually re-reading some of them have a reason but they're just kind of meh at the moment.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2017, 04:42:01 pm »

I've been apathetic about things so far so it only makes sense.

And yeah, I thought the Cobalt thing was a little weird but am waiting for more.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2017, 04:49:46 pm »
n0 Alpha
Vote Registered For Pimp Willy

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2017, 05:00:04 pm »
No Vote(5):Augustus, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Cyntalan, vonvorto, The Chief
Pimp Willy(1):Missing Person
vonvorto(1):Synonym

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 05:53:49 pm »
Willy's joke vote on me was meaningless.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2017, 06:08:10 pm »
@Bious

And why not?

Aug Garcia'd this for me which is nice cuz that's less effort on my part, but exactly these reasons:

I mean, if you wanna have no post-lynch info and be a step behind wolves, then sure.

It's boring too.

I was pointing out a towny post not making a snap townread, chill

I'm wary as fuck of Aug after last game.

Ayyyyy!

Scum plz kill Syn so I can be cleared thx

n0 Alpha
Vote Registered For Pimp Willy

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Uncharacteristically lazy.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +788
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2017, 06:23:11 pm »
Anyone want to buy some farming equipment?
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 08:03:25 pm »
A couple things that have stood out to be were; Bious' idea to do a no lynch which is something I don't has ever happen on any of the games I've played here.

The thing is that Day 1 no lynches work in theory (we want to keep our all stars alive) and we don't have enough information to make an educated lynch, but the problem with that logic path is that we don't gain any information from no lynches, which creates an endless cycle. A bad lynch is always more informative (if nothing else) than a no lynch.