June 24, 2017, 05:10:55 am

Author Topic: All-Stars Mafia 3 Axis Lounge  (Read 1292 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
Re: All-Stars Mafia 3 Axis Lounge
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2017, 05:53:23 pm »
Btw @ForgeDigger I want my code name to be Chinpo Villa G
Japanified? It'd be like チュンポ•ビッグ•ジ (chinpo billa ji)

My original idea was gonna just be your name Japanified, cause after all you already have a Japanese word there.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2017, 05:53:41 pm »
Sorry about my absence as of late. One hell of a shitty weekend followed by a day where my car blows up during my lunch break.  Skizzzgasm

Lemme know if I should throw down for FPSG.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2017, 05:53:43 pm »
I still stand by the idea that Cynt should be Benito Cyntilini
かえるおねがい!

c:

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 05:54:54 pm »
I had such big dreams this game too. :'(

I think he should, just put some kind of reason behind it.

Btw I'm not doing anything until the last second, i don't want to accidentally bring attention to anyone. 

Sounds good :tup:

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 05:55:28 pm »
Which works best for you. I just wanted to include the Japanese word for dick in my name.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2017, 05:57:47 pm »
I had such big dreams this game too. :'(

So did i buddy. I had this cool mexican character I was gonna portray to annoy everyone. But then I rolled Japan and it threw off my game.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2017, 06:01:16 pm »
Sorry about my absence as of late. One hell of a shitty weekend followed by a day where my car blows up during my lunch break.  Skizzzgasm

Lemme know if I should throw down for FPSG.

Sorry to hear that.

Might be best to get a vote down early before you switch to Chief closer to the EoD if possible.

Dunno if you need to come up with a reason (just  parrot one of the civs if we can't come up with one) or if you can just drop a vote and vanish from the thread.

We're sorta giving of a defeated aura right now so a throwaway vote on one of our own shouldn't bother them too much?

Is the entire scumteam just...not playing? Maybe got super demotivated when Cobalt flipped roleless?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2017, 12:17:59 pm »
If there is a God please make Bious miss EoD and not switch his vote.

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2017, 12:20:35 pm »
Are we really gonna try and CFD this one? I mean, we got only one player really lookin' at me and you respectively, BK. I almost wanna say that we still have a shot at this if we let FPSG get hit by the bus. Doubly so if we keep Chief alive another day. My only fear is HE is the UC, but I highly doubt it.

If we CFD it, though, we out ourselves. Unless you can come up with a way that doesn't implicate us at the same time.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2017, 12:42:52 pm »
Are we really gonna try and CFD this one? I mean, we got only one player really lookin' at me and you respectively, BK. I almost wanna say that we still have a shot at this if we let FPSG get hit by the bus. Doubly so if we keep Chief alive another day. My only fear is HE is the UC, but I highly doubt it.

If we CFD it, though, we out ourselves. Unless you can come up with a way that doesn't implicate us at the same time.

Yeah I think you're right.

We will end up in a similar end game scenario whichever way we decide to play this one out but letting Fruit die might give you a better chance against Bious? If my thought process is correct here. (The night kills are subject to change.)

CFD
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief

Chief lynched
We shot one of our UC candidates. (MP in this case)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto

Fruit gets lynched unless Bious throws his vote on another player again.
We shot von

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Cyntalan
Bious

Lynch one of us.
Shot Alpha

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
Cyntalan
Bious

Hope for miss lynch

No CFD
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief

Fruit lynched
We shot one of our UC candidates. (MP in this case)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Cyntalan
Bious
vonvorto
The Chief

Best case Chief gets lynched
We shot UC candidate (von?)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
✰Alpha✰
Blindknagg
Cyntalan
Bious

You or me gets lynched
Shot Alpha

Spoiler for Hiden:
Augustus
Cyntalan
Bious

Hope for miss  lynch

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2017, 12:50:51 pm »
@Fruit Punch Samurai G should still jump onto Chief. If they see a 5-4 vote but no one switching to save him it might lead them to believe that me and Bious are the last members and give you another day.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2017, 01:32:43 pm »
On second thought that might clear Chief... Or they see it as you trying to fake clear him and still work out in our favour? ¯\_ Skizzzgasm _/¯

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2017, 01:33:53 pm »
Hail Mary with a self lynch?  :votebot:

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2017, 03:37:21 pm »
Maybe I should no vote, to give as little info as possible. The CFD will most definitely out Cynt. Our best case scenario is to have a final 3 of cynt/bk, Bious, and auggy. But we have to hit the uc tonight other wise we lose.

Von (UC) btw clears bious and we're fucked. So we have no choice but to shoot Mp.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2017, 01:18:18 am »
Just you and me now Cynt Skizzzgasm

@Forge kill Missing Person.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2017, 01:25:37 am »
It just now occurred to me that Samurai rolled Japan and I rolled Germany with a literal SS propaganda poster.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2017, 06:25:07 am »
It just now occurred to me that Samurai rolled Japan and I rolled Germany with a literal SS propaganda poster.
That may have been on purpose.

I rand'd the mafia roles and got you three, then chose which of you three would make the best Japan/Germany/Italy.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 06:31:34 am by ForgeDigger »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2017, 08:01:16 am »
...fuck.

What do now?  Skizzzgasm

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2017, 08:06:04 am »

Oh fuck.

I don't know if they will believe either of us over Von if we try and counter claim now but that might be the only way out for you?

Otherwise you get bussed today and I go out like a real Hitler tonight?  Skizzzgasm

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2017, 08:07:03 am »
Or we stay low and hope Bious and Chief durdle their votes?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2017, 08:24:17 am »
Or we stay low and hope Bious and Chief durdle their votes?

Then I'll get lynched tomorrow anyway by the looks of it.

Bussing you and then night killing myself is the only play left then? Skizzzgasm
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2017, 08:48:19 am »
Would be fitting, at least.

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2017, 08:50:46 am »
I'mma try to counterclaim at least. Will wait until my lynch is "a lock" and do it.

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2017, 09:06:51 am »
I'm realizing that it might not work. My day 1 lynch shenanigans might call my counterclaim into question.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2017, 09:13:28 am »
Hmm, true. Maybe better to stay quite for now.?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2017, 09:17:18 am »
Quiet*

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2017, 09:40:16 am »
Vote Registered For vonvorto

Fucking von is making me come out. He's full of shit. Sadly, he has me in an awkward position. While his convenient claims are all alive, only one of mine is: Bious.
n0 Missing Person: town
n1 jasonC: town
n2 FPSG: mafia
n3 Bious: town

Day 1 lynch vote was semi-intentional. While I knew Cobalt wasn't UC, I also had no read on him OR Synonym. I used that opportunity as a means to assure no one would think I was the cop, and let the dice roll handle the situation. However, I typoed, which was accidental. My intent was to time it so I missed by mere seconds. My hunch was that either Cobalt was gonna take the fall for me or he was mafia and his lynch would be sealed the next day.

Went onto investigate jasonC. Then the wagon came upon him. While I didn't want him lynched, I also didn't want to out myself so early by doing a heavy push against jason. Voted to lynch Chief. Wagon failed, Jason died.

FPSG I found was mafia, but with Jason down, I still didn't want to out myself yet, but the wagon started and I hopped as soon as I could.

After Chief's accusations, I investigated Bious. Found out he was town. Either Chief is fucking up, or he's #3 beside vonvorto. I wanna say he's just fuckin' up, though. If I didn't have to out myself now, I would've investigated Chief next to be certain and then out myself tomorrow. Sadly, I must do what I can.

Hopefully, you guys realize this, and realize that von's been wishywashy this game. He n0'd ME at the beginning of the game, and had me pegged for town for several phases, and now he's suddenly pushing onto me with the hopes he can get the cop once and for all and try to save his sinking ship.

How's this sound?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:59:21 am by Cyntalan »

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2017, 10:01:34 am »
Looks solid enough. Go for broke :tup:

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2017, 10:06:18 am »
I'm hoping that at worst, it throws some more suspicion on Chief when I flip. At best, they move to von. If there's enough of a suspicion set on Chief by night phase, kill von instead of yourself and try for getting him lynched.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 10:07:09 am »
Oh fuck should've checked that Von quote before I gave the thumbs up.

I also have a very weak townlean on jasonC.

vonvorto
[N0 peek]
Cyntalan
jasonC

What a towny townbloc.

[N0 peek] is his peek which he didn't want do disclose (which he mentioned in another post) and not you :,(

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2017, 10:09:25 am »
That's fine. I kinda wanted that as it looks "wet behind the ears" like it should. I can go "...oh. My bad, but he still pegged me as town forever and is switching it up as I'm the easiest target to smash with the false claim." or some shit.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2017, 10:12:01 am »
Yeah that could work.

Gonna save this draft here just in case I need to save face later.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 10:12:19 am »
Hopefully, you guys realize this, and realize that von's been wishywashy this game. He n0'd ME at the beginning of the game

I also have a very weak townlean on jasonC.

vonvorto
[N0 peek]
Cyntalan
jasonC

What a towny townbloc.

You do realize that [N0 peek] is his literal peek which he didn't want to disclose as he mentioned in an earlier post?

As for my N0 peek, eh. Maybe later. I don't think mafia are going to kill me before I can share it if I decide to wait.

Nice try though mafia

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 12:39:23 pm »
Welp, worst case scenario may come to pass, but it looks like you're in the clear for a while. It's all up to Hitler, now.  Skizzzgasm

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 01:08:58 pm »
Saw Bious' post and thought we could perhaps pull it off but that fucker Von check Chief? Skizzzgasm

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2017, 01:19:38 pm »
Might as well get to work writing my last minute Hitler claim and post it just before the end of the next night. Hope my German ain't too rusty.

The last laugh will be mine, Gott verdammt!

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2017, 06:22:49 pm »
Perhaps one last pity attempt to get one person to switch their vote and get funny looks after this. Doubt it'll work, but got nothin' better to do.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2017, 02:47:01 am »
All alone I now hunker.

Here inside my concrete bunker.

Der Führer the allies will soon apprehend.

It's time for this to end.

@Forge kill Blindknagg.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2017, 02:48:25 am »
That gif was not supposed to be there lol.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2017, 02:49:03 am »
It's nazi easy to be evil.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2017, 06:55:23 am »
I'll see you soon Cynt/Fruit  :'(

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2017, 10:32:34 am »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2017, 12:11:19 pm »
Hopefully we're right about Cobalt.
Heheheheheh.

@vonvorto

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2017, 12:21:08 pm »
Heheheheheh.

@vonvorto

I hate fake claims.

They make me so ANGRYYY!!!

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2017, 03:36:18 am »
I hate wallflower scum teams. Almost as much as I hate Jason.

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2017, 05:38:55 am »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2017, 06:18:45 am »
Axis trying their hand at the Anne Frank strategy.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2017, 06:11:08 pm »
I hate wallflower scum teams. Almost as much as I hate Jason.

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk.

<3<3<3