December 15, 2017, 05:25:59 pm

Author Topic: JTM/SRK MSPaint Whispers VI: The Dickening  (Read 406 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
JTM/SRK MSPaint Whispers VI: The Dickening
« on: February 22, 2017, 10:25:19 am »
Da rules:
At the beginning of the game, players will be separated into two groups: Describers and Drawers. I will send a stimulus picture of my choosing to the first describer. He will then have 12 hours to describe the picture in 10 words, no more, no less, and must submit it to me via PM. I will then submit that description to the first drawer, who will have 24 hours to submit a drawing to me, done only in MSPaint or a similar program (Photoshop/Gimp will suffice so long as you use no advanced functions or effects.) I will then send that picture to the next describer, and the game continues until everyone has had a turn, at which point, I will reveal every description and every drawing, and hand out awards.

Describers: You may not use the URL of the image in question as your description or what to google to find it. Be creative and descriptive with your descriptions.

Drawers: You cannot write the description you received in Paint and use that as your drawing.

Everyone: Just have fun. There's no winning or losing team, this one's just for shits and giggles. You also won't know the order of who is drawing and describing, but if you want to say when you've had your turn, that's fine.

Also, you can opt to be either a drawer or describer, or a wildcard. I reserve the right to ask you to change if I get too many drawers or describers, to even out the game so it can run.

Drawers:
1. ForgeDigger
2. Synonym

Describers:
1. Fruit Punch Samurai G

Wildcards:
1. Alpha
2. DrWilgy
3. RadicalFuzz
4. Blindknagg
5. Pimp Willy
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:39:30 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
Re: JTM/SRK MSPaint Whispers VI: The Dickening
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:36:45 am »
Drawer pls
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 12:30:18 pm »
Wildcard baby.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 02:06:45 pm »
Wild card. If I intentionally sign up to draw Alpha will bitch about it again so I'll let Turretius dictate my role.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 02:49:20 pm »
In as describer.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 05:52:16 pm »
/In
/Negaduck (wildcard)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 03:07:05 am »
Drawer.

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 02:04:15 pm »
Wildcard

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 02:25:53 pm »
I thought I was in already, put me in for wild card
Kaz is a better mafia player than I