April 23, 2018, 11:47:41 pm

Author Topic: We Lift Dat: The JTM fitness thread  (Read 32874 times)

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
Re: We Lift Dat: The JTM fitness thread
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2015, 05:36:48 pm »
I figured out what Im going to get for exercise:

Am planning to buy one at an auction this weekend.

Last auction they sold a nice, standup CvS2 for $250!

Arcades are dead, and its time to reap the benefits!

Forge is right.

There is no way you're going to beat your son at that game.

NONE.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2015, 05:40:14 pm »
@Pimp Willy

Also: You live in Cali.

So fuck your couch.

:/

Lucky bastard.

Cali has got to be the last great bastion of arcade machine blow-out auctions in America.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Mexico never sells those KoF machines, yo.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1527
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2015, 05:56:47 pm »
Haha, eventually yeah. I gave up DDR for Fighting Games and now Im fat. Fuck fighting games.

https://youtu.be/SFNrCr_0XJ4?t=13m43s

look at this skinny fucker
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 05:57:52 pm by Pimp Willy »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1992
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2015, 11:45:22 pm »
Why don't you do both, like Chris G?

I can see no downsides to wanting to be like everyone's favourite FGC representative.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +564
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 07:25:19 am »
Omg I want a DDR machine.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +741
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2015, 08:40:58 am »
My Summer Love (no speed mod cuz that's cheatin'!)
DXY
The harder DXY (forgot the name)

Those were my most-played songs. 
DDR was my fitness in college lol.

There was a guy at CF who'd be playing an hour of DDR, then come over and play mvc2.  It was such a struggle to play next a guy with sweat dripping down in an already sweaty environment.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2015, 08:45:22 am »
My Summer Love (no speed mod cuz that's cheatin'!)
DXY
The harder DXY (forgot the name)

Those were my most-played songs. 
DDR was my fitness in college lol.

There was a guy at CF who'd be playing an hour of DDR, then come over and play mvc2.  It was such a struggle to play next a guy with sweat dripping down in an already sweaty environment.

I have always maintained that Evo ought to get a cologne or six to sponsor the event.

Every entrant receiving a gift basket with a sampler.

And a squirt of the good stuff, heavily applied upon entering the main room.

O Boticario would make such bank.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2015, 08:58:18 am »
Evo, brought to you by Old Spice (With Terry Crews)

or

Evo, sponsored by Axe body spray

Omg I want a DDR machine.

Im seriously gonna get one, Im trying really hard this weekend. Theres like 10 or so up for auction actually. My fear is that I am gonna bid on it online, and get one that doesn't work; versus going down and viewing it in person. I think they webcast it so it should show it working, and I have enough experience fixing the arrows and such if need be so long as it boots up.

Extreme and Super nova seems to be what they have

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2015, 08:58:58 am »
This image popped into my head:

Chris G step up to the podium, whips out two samplers of Armani, one in each hand, and unloads them onto Sanford before their match starts.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1992
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2015, 10:12:03 am »
Either that or they should hire a couple of these guys to stand outside the doors.

#lazy3amphotoshops

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2015, 02:03:48 pm »
This.

This right here.

"The Best" ~ Swan, The Warriors
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:13:00 pm by Souther »

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2015, 02:23:53 pm »
And, finally, this.

Panties do not drop for this scent.

They spontaneously combust.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:12:22 pm by Souther »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2015, 10:37:59 pm »
isn't SA like a fucking tank train me pls

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1417
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2015, 11:29:45 pm »
He is, that guy has really thrown down in the gym.

If I didn't know he was pretty hardcore in the gym, this thread wouldn't exist.

I probably won't ever get that built, and that's fine, but it does help to have encouragement to keep going on here.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2015, 09:08:57 pm »
I don't wanna get built I need to lose weight and then eventually tone up but there are seriously a lot of pounds to drop

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2015, 09:17:09 pm »
Then do so. Have you ever noticed most everything in life seems infinitely harder *before* you start doing it?

You can do it healthy, or not-so-healthy. I've done the latter; going for the former now.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2015, 09:54:03 pm »
People will argue with me until the cows come home, but the most critical part of a good diet is cutting out red meat. All those antibiotics, steroids, and growth hormone royally fuck up with the human being. That's on top of the fact that our bodies are not evolved for it. I don't even eat chicken but on the rare occasion (the label ought to tell you whether it has any of the above in it).

After that, eliminate alcohol and as much HFCS as possible (that shit is in damned near everything).

And for the love of God(s), avoid genetically modified "foods". You KNOW something is horrible for you, when even chickens are smart enough to starve rather than eat it.

Diet really is 50-60 of it.

Exercise and sleep being the rest.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2015, 10:49:04 pm »
I agree with Vynce. Even if you have a lot of pounds to drop you can start right now. Don't get intimidated or you'll just stay where you're at.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2015, 12:30:04 pm »
eliminate alcohol

I'll be fat, thanks.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2015, 12:40:16 pm »

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2015, 12:49:07 pm »
I totally did LOL.

I do mean to keep the drinking down to 3 nights a week. We'll see. Last night I had one tallboy. Before that, nothing since Monday, like I said

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2015, 12:12:29 am »
I won my DDR Machine!

But Im worried. Today there was 10 machines up for auction, the first 2 went for 1600 (which is still reasonable) but I wanted one under 1k; it was also a newer version, Supernova 2. These were done within like the first hour of the auction, at 11:00 am.

So the new one was lot 300. Which I followed all day... and it came up at like 10:00 PM. Like right before the write up. And they were all broken in some way. The pictures on the auction house showed them not working and stuff, so no surprise. They went from like 200 to 400 bucks. And then there was one machine left, lot 430 or something. Seeing as it was already late, and I wasnt going to sit around, I put in a proxy bid of 700 for the last machine and went to watch Whip It with the wife.

Came back after the movie, and I won it at 500. On the auction site, the machine is running, but now Im worried it went so cheap because it was not working lol.

So, I may have a "Watch Pimp Willy fix his machine" thread in the near future. either way, step 1 is done .Step 2, use it for fucking fitness.
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2015, 09:29:52 am »
Can you install the "correct" Whip It into it, though? :coffee:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2015, 09:32:39 am »
SA what would you recommend as like a good basic diet plan to follow that I'd be able to shop for and start quickly?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2015, 01:22:20 am »
I only drink on occasion anyway, and when I do, only one, so my alcohol intake will be negligible to my results even now.

Missed cardio on Saturday due to my sinus infection.  Feeling better, so I intend on hitting the gym for the start of week 3 today.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2015, 06:20:40 am »
SA what would you recommend as like a good basic diet plan to follow that I'd be able to shop for and start quickly?

Raw vegetables, cucumbers, tomatoes, ground soy "sausage", canned tuna, is a good start.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2015, 06:22:36 am »
Tofu is also great.

I highly endorse tofu.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2015, 06:25:10 am »
Tofu is also great.

I highly endorse tofu.

Soy.

Same difference. :coffee:

Oh, and get a pressure cooker, and cook red/black beans in it.

Couple that with rice, and you've got a high fiber meal.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2015, 10:49:18 am »
Still at it. Just got back from the gym. 420 cals in 27.5 mins. I weighed myself after I got home from the gym yesterday- 180lb.

Still feel like I've got this. I've stayed true to only drinking after my 12 hour shifts and Friday/sat.

Let's do this, May

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2015, 07:08:56 pm »
I'm still in it myself.  I'm almost wondering if I'm exhausting myself though.  I couldn't finish but 5 minutes of my run yesterday.  Maybe I'm going too balls deep with everything.  Or maybe I didn't allow myself enough time after being sick to recover.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2015, 10:41:22 am »
Sometimes you gotta take that break, man. I missed 2 days of push-ups because I hurt one of my abs.

Just knocked out 428 calories in 28 minutes and it's Yolo Friday! The only thing I'm doing right this weekend is doing push-ups

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2015, 01:18:29 am »
Well, I had a talk with someone, and it was dehydration that made me hit that wall.

Being a little more careful with my fluid intake, and I pushed through today with no problems.

Also going to add a little more sports drinks + vitamin water in to help replenish some of the nutrients I lose.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:18:53 am by Missing Person »

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2015, 09:55:04 am »
Stealth mode pic

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
  • Rated: +42
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2015, 11:33:28 pm »
Worked out 4 days last week, and still was active the other days.

Without reading that MP->OP MF guide until now, I went with M-W-F expecting a full 2 day weekend rest, but felt better going full Bore Sunday too, rather than just sit around. Wokeup Monday here with more, since that's a Men's Fitness magazine tip expecting it to burn off fat, using your stores for energy

After that, before eating anything or starting my day, weighed myself and saw no change. Which is insane, since I've done tons of changes. Including overall with food. And full on wind sprints+backpedal yesterday heart rate near maxed, legs sore, other days biceps hurting just washing my hands. The least amount of rest of all week during that 1 hour 30 block of working out Sunday too. With rest too long maybe those other days were a 2 hour block.

not a fat videogame EKG floe nigga by any means
(new joke EKG floe, eleccardiogram you heard it here 1st)

Martial Arts for 7 years, lean with plenty of speed. Strong legs. Was walking miles during the week.
Changes at home, some sedentary lifestyle here, turned into same height as MP but 162, all in the gut.

And only a home workout minimal stuff. Resistance band with handles, picked up a 10 lb kettle bell but need to learn more to do with it, perfect pushup thing somewhere in the house  - but that isnt too helpful, a stationary bike machine in the garage I need to find and setup again since I'm lacking real cardio.

This stuff is also pointing out problems in my body, as I wanted to start getting in better shape after waking up terribly in pain with a back clinch/knot and really need to work my back and shoulders to be stronger. Jumping jacks are giving me a very noticeable pain in my head, so those are out for now.

I haven't done all the stretching stuff I learned and taught during martial arts, or anything major from that for arms and legs striking, arms rubbery on lifting days, but am doing plenty of explosive stuff with jumping, squats, side shuffles. Knee raises in turn with arms pulled in tandem, twisting my torso for more gains there - magazine only offered that as an MMA move, head pull down stretch/hold. Rather than a set/kickboxing style cardio to bust a gut.

I remembered something really good for my abs and core today though that was a stretch and hold. Lay on your back, hands under for support (which feels wrong since your back arches there), feet/heels together just off the ground. Hold that shit. Hurts the hell out of your abs, if you thought you never had ab muscles, you will feel them here. You can occupy yourself with a much needed for relief timer instead of a pounding head-self count, or feet up, apart then back as low as you can off the ground. Gradual raises and back down as a stage 2 when you can handle more or just need to work on something besides holding that to help you get accustomed to it. Because you will not want to hold this too long.

Without a watch, trying to hold it during a TV commercial break, man you'll want that nonsense to hurry up and end.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2015, 12:56:33 am »
HAX, you aren't kidding about the MP->OP thing, this program has made significant changes to my body, particularly my chest and arms.  Much better shape than before.

I'll show off the after pics after I finish this.  Then I'm trying to find a proper 5 on 5 to move onto after this.  I'm overall happy with my progress and think I could keep it up a bit.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2015, 04:00:44 am »
Right on. That's some support/motivation
You'll have to come up with your own OP, since I meant just 'opening post,' and thought those looked good next to eachother, triple hit abbreviation combo. When am I ever going to have that wide opening, 3 hit Vanao jump in, DEN DEN DEN.

Speaking to foods like whats his not even logged in -only grey name in the forum index- face said. HYDROGENATED OILS, "partial" or full blown nonsense, is also something to watchout for. Taking a health class in college, your body does not even process this thing that is at least measured in trans fats. But even then, they get away with false labeling that anything under 1 Gram is just rounded down and hidden. A whole triple sized box of quaker choclate peanut butter granola bars are now useless to me, reading the label only after I bought them, 0.5 trans fat / per tiny bar.

Fast food burgers have 4-6 minimum, so always go with the chicken offerings, and fast food bacon is just terrible. Since everyone always wants to talk about fast food, I got something neutral positive even from the negative news.

R.I.P. Wendy's dollar menu chicken item, "Monterey Ranch Club" @$1.29 and now gone from my local spot.

Had to go with the $4.49 minimum sandwich only, and this didn't have anything. Dollar menu plain bun and chicken. no lettuce, no cheese (which I dont want anymore anyway, cutting out cheeses), not even the throwaway fast food pickle that Chik-fila gives you in theirs. What the fuck was I paying 5 bucks for? This was like 2 weeks ago, I haven't eaten fast food since working out, and I'm still mad.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2015, 05:31:07 am »
Oh, I meant, OP as in Vanilla 4 Sagat.

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2015, 06:03:30 pm »
CVS2Much Sagat
Where Akuma can't take em in that game  >:(
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2015, 07:38:04 am »
So here's my after pictures, considering this is the last day of the program.

This is most likely the biggest and most defined my arms and chest have been in my life.  Still lacking in the abs department, but I know that can take a while so no bigs.

Now trying to find a 5 on 5 routine to keep up the build and to keep me on the right track.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:41:55 am by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2015, 03:22:27 am »
Your neck/shoulder muscle area also has way big of a difference than the starting pics. Great job. Akira Toriyama neck musclessj2 power up.

Now this is not just due to me having small wrists, and no machines, so preferring the free weights. There was another name for this than HIIT : High Intensity Interval Training, that well known one, but the idea that can help is

not just slow lifts and holds for all your reps, but moving onto, slightly less weight than your maxes. Quick reps the 1st 2 sets, 3rd set slow to feel the gains. I think it was for slimming, and quick changes, but can also build mass.

Like I do a 20/18 quickly, rest inbetween, then a 10-12 rep set last now, trying this out.
I guess I do the HIIT, as it applied to running, with no equipment to treadmill a mile and gauge myself on that. It was just quick magazine tips again, but it could help if you don't have the time to put in the full run. Going sprint to rest/walk it off, sprint again. Turning cardio into sets that way also.

I remembered when I was 14 and worked my way up to a 7 minute mile, that shit was 1st period of the day gym, lapping the hot chicks jogging and trying to act cute and not sweat their makeup off. Lungs burning at the end of the huge 4 lap big grey rock gravel track in cold ass fall/winter semester. Probably not getting back to that ever again.

Foot pain back, massaged that out, though biceps and arms no pain. My abs, ouch. Did a buncha new stuff yesterday. Hurts just sitting down and turning or leaning back, or lying down and getting up.

@MissingPerson You ever consider accupuncture for both recovery and other health benefits? Saw more about it with a boxer yesterday, then looked up some locally-tho they look way less doctor the boxer had and more tree huggy.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2015, 03:34:03 am »
Another crazyass tip was medicine ball throwing

To be explosive, and not have to contract or pull or something, the reverse motions associated with weight lifting. Damn, to have a place to throw medicine balls around, and not break all the shit in the place. Really needed more explanation there. There was a lay on your back and push them up to catch them exercise though; sounds dangerous, with or without a spotter!

Not going to do that, but do want a fitness ball to work on my back. My brother used to have one in the garage he used to stretch out on a doctors recommend, prob gone now.

I applied the concept to swinging a bat though, as a new thing added in this week, but its hard to be symmetrical and switch-hit, bat lefthanded side too. Time to be Michael Jordan and build bigass forearms, not suitable for basketball when he came back after becoming a baseball player. According to his trainers, it was really noticable. Overhead chops like an axe and putting hips into swings for lots of force feel good.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2015, 06:42:12 am »
Yeah, I'd probably kill myself with a medicine ball.  I hadn't been really paying attention to my shoulders much, but I had been told that, and looking at the pics now, yeah, it's definitely been on a transformation.

I've been meaning to go for a massage, but haven't allocated the time yet.  Hadn't really considered acupuncture, not really because I believe it's hokey, but because I had done it once before for my sinuses, and it didn't really help and took too long, and I actually felt more tense afterward due to the fact that you have to stay in place so that you don't mess up the needles. I may reconsider it though.

I've heard similar about fire cupping working for recovery, and I've been kinda considering that.  I've also had that done with massages on my feet, and it's not really too bad IMO, but those marks they leave are pretty ridiculous looking, which is the one thing holding me back from doing it anywhere else on my body.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2015, 06:52:12 am »
Looking good, MP! My body is insisting on remaining at 180, despite watching what I eat, going to the gym, and drinking a fraction as much as I was.

My body continues to change, though. I guess weight it just one measure.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2015, 06:54:25 am »
Yeah same.  I'm still at 147 lbs (Only @Wheels83 will get the hilarity of that), but there is definitely a change in what that weight entails.  It's not so much fat as muscle and I'm satisfied with that.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2015, 08:02:53 am »
I've got a considerable amount of muscle thanks to my working class job. Still got a month to cut up!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2015, 07:18:56 am »
So I couldn't find a program to move to yet, this is ridiculously hard to find for some reason.

So I'm tweaking up the last week of my program, adding a minor shoulder lift or two, then calling it a day, and just moving up in weight or reps each day.

Today I knocked out the following (done in kg, so I'm converting to pounds):

Incline bench press: 66 lbs 10x5
Dumbbell flat bench press: 27.5 lbs 8x2, 22 lbs 10x2, 16.5 lbs 12x1
Dumbbell flye: 11 lbs 10x2, 5.5 lbs 12x2, 3 lbs 15x1
Rope Pressdown: 55 lbs 10x2 (-1 last set), 40 lbs 12x2
Dumbbell kickbacks: 22 lbs 8x1, 16.5 lbs 10x1, 11 lbs 12x1
Skull crushers: 44 lbs 6x1, 33 lbs 8x1, 22 lbs 10x1
Standing calf raises: 79 lbs 25x3
Seated calf raises: 99 lbs 25x3

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2015, 07:26:47 am »
I think I just found a good follow-up regimen in the comments section of my previous one:

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/intermediate-muscle-building-workout.html
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:30 am »
I started keeping a food journal this morning.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2015, 11:28:27 am »
So, getting back into DDR, I noticed I really start to have sore feet. The arches of my feet get really tired, and it hurts to stand/keep playing. Is this just a strength thing that I need to work on, by reducing my body weight, or what?

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2015, 01:14:26 pm »
Sounds like you could use som arch supports? I have FLAT feet, so I couldn't tell you. My feet almost never hurt no matter what. Seems like the only upside.