October 22, 2017, 10:09:37 am

Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Toogs - Rules/Weekly Sign-Up Thread  (Read 5995 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1915
One Night Ultimate Toogs - Rules/Weekly Sign-Up Thread
« on: February 20, 2017, 12:54:43 am »
One Night Ultimate Toogs is the JTM adaptation of the card game 'One Night Ultimate Werewolf'. Here's how it works:

Each player is assigned a role, with 3 extra roles put in the 'Centre' as Centre cards 1, 2 and 3. The game starts at Night phase, where everyone uses their Abilities to affect the game. Once Night phase is up, Day phase begins and everyone is free to discuss the events of the Night. At the end of the Day, the player with the most votes is killed. If there is a tie, all players with the most votes are killed. If no player receives more than one vote, no one dies.

The Village team wins:

1) If at least one Toogs dies. Even if one or more players who are not Toogs die in addition to a Toogs dying, everyone on the Village team wins.
2) If no one is a Toogs and no one dies. It is possible for no one to be a Toogs if all Toogs cards are in the Centre.

The Toogs team only wins if at least one player is a Toogs and no Toogs are killed.

The following roles are available in One Night Ultimate Toogs:

(Please note the difference between may and must. May indicates that the action is optional; must indicates that the action is mandatory.)

Village
Spoiler for Hiden:

Villager: The Villager has no Abilities.

Seer: At Night, the Seer may either look either at one other player's role or at two of the Centre roles, but does not move them.
Message: You are a Seer. Please submit your action as either 'Look: (Player)' or 'Look: Centre role (1/2/3) and Centre role (1/2/3)'.
Result: (Player) is (Role).
OR
Result: Centre role (1/2/3) is (Role) and Centre role (1/2/3) is (Role).

Robber: At Night, the Robber may choose to rob a role from another player and give his role to that player. Then, the Robber receives his new role. The Robber is on the team of the role he takes, however, he does not do the Ability of his new role at Night.
Message: You are a Robber. Please submit your action as 'Rob: (Player)'.
Result: You are now a (Role).

Troublemaker: At Night, the Troublemaker may switch the roles of two other players without looking at those roles. The players who receive a different role are now the role and team of their new role, even though they don't know what role that is until the end of the game.
Message: You are a Troublemaker. Please submit your action as 'Swap: (Player) and (Player)'.

Mason: The Mason has no Night Ability. The Mason knows the identity of the other Mason. If there is only one Mason, they will be told that there are no other Masons (i.e. the other Mason card is in the centre).
OR
IF DOPPELGÄNGER IS A MASON
Message: You are a Mason. The other Masons are (Player) and (Player).

Drunk: The Drunk exchanges their role with one of the three Centre roles, and does not look at their new role. The Drunk is now the new role in front of them (even though he doesn't know what the new role is) and is on that team.
Message: You are a Drunk. Please submit your action as 'Take: Centre role (1/2/3)'.

Insomniac: After all other Abilities have been performed, the Insomniac is told of the role they currently hold.
Message: You are an Insomniac. You will be told the role you hold at the end of the Night phase.

Hunter: The Hunter has no Night Ability. If the Hunter dies, the player the Hunter has voted for dies as well (regardless of how many votes his target receives).

Doppelgänger: The Doppelgänger starts their phase before the Night phase and chooses one player's role to look at. The Doppelgänger takes on the role and team of whatever role they view. The Doppelgänger then does the action of the role they viewed during the Night phase. If a player receives the Doppelgänger role during the Night, they retain the role the Doppelgänger originally viewed. All information roles (e.g. Seer, Robber) will see the Doppelgänger as a Doppelgänger and not the role the Doppelgänger has taken on.
Message: You are a Doppelgänger. Please submit your action as 'Look: (Player)'.

Grande

PLACEHOLDER
Sentinel: The Sentinel starts their phase before the Night phase and places a Shield on any other player. The player that was Shielded will be announced publicly when roles (that aren't Sentinel and Doppelgänger) are distributed. The Shielded player's role cannot be viewed or moved, and cannot have an Artifact assigned to them. If the Robber, Drunk or Insomniac is Shielded, they cannot perform any action (as their actions require them to move or view their own role). If the Witch is Shielded, they cannot swap their own role, but may still swap another player's role.
Message: You are a Sentinel. Please submit your action as 'Shield: (Player)'.
Public Message: (Player) has a Shield.

PLACEHOLDER
Apprentice Seer: At Night, the Apprentice Seer may look at one of the centre roles.
Message: You are an Apprentice Seer. Please submit your action as 'Look: Centre role (1/2/3).
Result: Centre role (1/2/3) is (Role).

PLACEHOLDER
Paranormal Investigator: At Night, the Paranormal Investigator looks at up to 2 player's roles, one at a time. If they view a Toogs or Tanner, they cannot view any more roles and become a Toogs or Tanner respectively. The Paranormal Investigator may opt to look at 1 player's role and receive the result halfway through the Night phase, then look at another player's role. Doppelgänger does not count as a Toogs or Tanner, regardless of the Doppelgänger's alignment.
Message: You are a Paranormal Investigator. Please submit your action as 'Look: 1. (Player) and 2. (Player)' (ordered by look preference).
Result: 1. (Player) is (Role) and 2. (Player) is (Role)
IF INVESTIGATED PLAYER IS A TOOGS
(Player) is (Toogs Role). You are now a Toogs.
IF INVESTIGATED PLAYER IS A TANNER
(Player) is a Tanner. You are now a Tanner.

PLACEHOLDER
Witch: During the first half of the Night, the Witch may look at one of the Centre roles. If they do, they must exchange the Centre role with any player's role in the second half of the Night. If the Witch gives themselves a Centre role, they do not perform the Centre role's action.
Message: You are a Witch. Please submit your action as 'Look: Centre role (1/2/3).
Result: Centre role (1/2/3) is (Role). Please submit your action as 'Swap: (Player)'.

PLACEHOLDER
Village Idiot: During the Night, the Village Idiot may move all roles except their own 1 player slot up or 1 player slot down. Player order is determined by sign-up order.
Message: You are a Village Idiot. Please submit your action as 'Move: (Up/Down)'.

PLACEHOLDER
Revealer: During the first half of the Night, the Revealer may choose a player to have their role revealed publicly at the start of the Day phase. Any roles after the Revealer in the order of Abilities will also be informed of the role during the Night. If the Revealer chooses a Toogs or a Tanner, the Revealer is told their role, but the role will not be revealed publicly. The Doppelgänger and Paranormal Investigator do not count as Toogs or Tanner, regardless of their alignment.
Message: You are a Revealer. Please submit your action as 'Reveal: (Player)'.
Result: (Player) has been revealed as (Role).
Public Message: (Player) has been revealed as (Role).

PLACEHOLDER
Curator: During the Night, the Curator may give an Artifact to any player. Artifacts are randomised and assigned numbers 1-6 (similar to Centre roles). If a d.Curator exists, they will be asked to make a second preference (for both Artifact and player) in the event that both Curators choose the same Artifact and/or player. At the start of the Day phase, the player with the Artifact is publicly announced.
Message: You are a Curator. Please submit your action as 'Give: Artifact (1/2/3/4/5/6) to (Player)'.
Public Message: (Player) has an Artifact.
ARTIFACTS
At the start of the Day phase, any Player with an Artifact will be notified of which Artifact they are holding. Artifact team assignments override any role that player currently has.
Star of the Toogs: The player with this Artifact is a Toogs.
Axe of the Villager: The player with this Artifact is a Villager.
Wrench of the Tanner: The player with this Artifact is a Tanner.
MP's Last Gasp: This Artifact has no effect.
Mask of Shitposting: The player with this Artifact may only communicate in gifs. These gifs must not be customised (e.g. no text over the top with information specific to the game).
Autism: The player with this Artifact must change their avatar to a My Little Pony avatar.

PLACEHOLDER
Bodyguard: At the end of the Day phase, the player the Bodyguard voted for cannot be killed. If this happens, the player with the second most votes is killed.

Toogs
Spoiler for Hiden:

Toogs: The Toogs have no Night Ability unless they are a lone Toogs. Toogs are told of the identity of any other Toogs. If there is only one Toogs in the game, they may look at one of the centre roles. Note: This is also applicable to Head Toogs and Mystic Toogs.
OR
Message: You are a lone Toogs. Please submit your action as 'Look: Centre role (1/2/3)'.
Result: Centre role (1/2/3) is (Role).

Minion: The Minion has no Night Ability. The Minion is told of all Toogs identities, but the Toogs do not know the Minion's identity. The Minion has the following win conditions:
1) If no Toogs are killed and the Minion is alive
2) If no Toogs are killed and the Minion is killed
3) If no players are Toogs and the Minion is alive
Message: You are a Minion. The Toogs (is/are) (Player) (and (Player)). No action is required.
OR
Message: You are a Minion. There are no Toogs. No action is required.

Grande

PLACEHOLDER
Head Toogs: If the Head Toogs is in the game, Centre role 4 will be added. Centre role 4 will be a generic Toogs role. All roles that interact with Centre roles may interact with Centre role 4. At Night, the Head Toogs must swap Centre role 4 with a non-Toogs player's role.
Message: You are a Head Toogs. Please submit your action as 'Swap: (Player)'.

PLACEHOLDER
Mystic Toogs: The Mystic Toogs may look at one other player's role.
Message: You are a Mystic Toogs. Please submit your action as 'Look: (Player)'.

PLACEHOLDER
AFK Toogs: The AFK Toogs does not know the identity of the other Toogs. All other Toogs and the Minion know the identity of the AFK Toogs.

Third Party
Spoiler for Hiden:

Tanner: The Tanner has no Night Ability. The Tanner only wins if they die. If the Tanner dies and no Toogs die, the Toogs do not win. If the Tanner dies and a Toogs also dies, the Village team wins too. The Tanner is considered a member of the Village (but is not on their team), so if the Tanner dies when all Toogs are in the centre, the Village team loses.

The order of Abilities is as follows:
(Note: d.(Role) denotes the role if the Doppelgänger viewed it. e.g. If the Doppelgänger views the Robber card, the Doppelgänger would take their turn at d.Robber.)

Sentinel
Doppelgänger
d.Seer = d.Robber = d.Troublemaker = d.Drunk
Lone Toogs
Head Toogs
Mystic Toogs
Seer
Apprentice Seer
Paranormal Investigator
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Village Idiot
Drunk
Insomniac
d.Insomniac
Revealer
d.Revealer
Curator
d.Curator

If a player does not submit an action in time, they will not perform an action UNLESS they are the Drunk, Head Toogs or Witch that has looked at a Centre card. The Drunk and Head Toogs are required to take an action at Night and their action will be randomised. The Witch is required to exchange a Centre card they have looked at and their action will be randomised. Both will be told of the randomised result.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 06:47:37 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
Re: One Night Ultimate Toogs - Rules/Weekly Sign-Up Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 12:55:39 am »
Side note: If you have any suggestions for alternate art/role names for any of the above, let me know.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 01:08:26 am »
Sign-ups for Game 1: 24/2/17-25/2/17

Welcome to the first run of the One Night Ultimate Toogs format on JTM! There may be some issues with the first run, but hopefully not. The roles included in the game will differ based on how many players we have by the end, but this format can cater between 3-13 players. If more people want to sign up, I'll add some Daybreak/Vampire roles in early (aiming to start with a vanilla game, but have no problems with adding in extra roles). For Game 1, here is the list of roles that will be added to the game per person:

0. Toogs
0. Toogs
0. Seer
1. Robber
2. Troublemaker
3. Villager
4. Villager
5. Villager
6. Tanner
7. Mason (Drunk if another player doesn't join)
8. Mason
9. Drunk
10. Insomniac
11. Hunter - WE ARE HERE. ALL ABOVE ROLES (INCLUDING THIS ONE) ARE IN THE GAME.
12. Minion
13. Doppelgänger

Just to make it easy for me to see, if you want to play, just put 'In' on its own line. Roles will go out on Thursday and actions will be due on Friday. The game will start late Friday and end late Saturday.

Current sign-ups:
1. Bious
2. Blindknagg
3. Synonym
4. ForgeDigger
5. RadicalFuzz
6. Pimp Willy
7. jasonC
8. Missing Person
9. I Lurker
10. Fruit Punch Samurai G
11. DrWilgy
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:46:39 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 01:15:10 am »
I'll try.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 02:13:28 am »
I'm in.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +789
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 02:16:02 am »
In, also insomniac or amnesiac?

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 02:30:17 am »
In, also insomniac or amnesiac?

It's Insomniac in ONUW.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:54:24 am »
In
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 09:14:55 am »
In

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1510
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 01:49:27 pm »
So its a 1 day game with all kinds of fucked up abilities?

Weird, I guess Im in
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 05:20:12 pm »
So its a 1 day game with all kinds of fucked up abilities?

Weird, I guess Im in

Yep, that's the idea. Should be interesting to see how it affects some of the problems we currently have, like participation.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 05:53:36 pm »
In

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 07:30:11 pm »
In
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

I Lurker

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 04:56:06 pm »
In
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 07:52:57 pm »
Where you been
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 01:33:27 am »
He's been... lurking? ba-dum-bum
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 08:28:04 am »
What kind of hi-hat makes a "bum" noise?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 10:22:58 am »
That's more of a tom.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 10:37:34 am »
When you use the wrong foot and hit the bass drum instead
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 01:08:14 pm »
You got me. I never played drums!

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 02:08:34 pm »
A tom? I'm talking about the third hit. The "tish" of "ba-dum-tish"

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »
Fuzz, have you not considered the fact that he was going for the "bum" and not the "tish". Get it together Fuzz, stop asuming you're making an ass out of all of us. Also, how dare you.

Ps. I'm in
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 02:49:15 pm »
Oh, isn't it ba-dum-bum-tish?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2017, 03:28:13 pm »
Maybe he was going for dramatic drums.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 07:07:34 pm »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 06:08:46 am »
 before sign-ups close and I distribute roles. Also, to anyone that has problems with JTM not displaying the right time, go here and click the auto-detect button. If the offset is still wrong, enter it manually.

http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php?action=profile;area=theme
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 07:16:57 am »
Rip tapatalk
かえるおねがい!

c:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 09:22:30 am »
In.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2017, 02:01:19 am »
All roles have now been distributed.

@Bious
@Blindknagg
@Synonym
@ForgeDigger
@RadicalFuzz
@Pimp Willy
@jasonC
@Missing Person
@I Lurker
@Fruit Punch Samurai G
@DrWilgy

Check your PMs for instructions. If you have not received a PM, let me know.

As per the sign-up post, the following roles are in the game:
Toogs
Toogs
Seer
Robber
Troublemaker
Villager
Villager
Villager
Tanner
Mason
Mason
Drunk
Insomniac
Hunter

Game begins in/actions due by

Also added a statement to the OP about afk actions (If a player does not submit an action in time, they will not perform an action UNLESS they are the Drunk. The Drunk is required to take an action at Night and their action will be randomised.).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:11:49 am by ✰Alpha✰ »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 02:25:22 am »
Mafia kill: Pimp Willy
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 02:51:42 am »
Bork bork.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2017, 03:25:05 am »
Do we run the risk of DQ by talking here during night phase? Rules only loosely imply that we shouldn't be talking about it.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2017, 03:48:21 am »
Do we run the risk of DQ by talking here during night phase? Rules only loosely imply that we shouldn't be talking about it.

Yeah, the game doesn't actually start until tomorrow (and this is still the sign-up thread). Feel free to shitpost tho.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 08:41:54 am »
Shitpost

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2017, 09:01:37 am »
Woop woop woop woop
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2017, 02:49:46 pm »
Currently stuck in traffic in CT

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 05:28:57 pm »
good
かえるおねがい!

c:

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2017, 05:38:14 pm »
Don't tell me what to do.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
  • Rated: +45
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 09:29:20 pm »
Lynch RadicalFuzz

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2017, 02:04:34 am »
Game pls load.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 02:25:26 am »
Sign-ups for Game 2: 3/3/17-4/3/17

Welcome to the second run of the One Night Ultimate Toogs format on JTM! I'm going to keep this game relatively vanilla too, just to get the format suitable for the forum environment (and get everyone used to the game), but I'll put the Minion lower in the list just to throw another role into the mix.  The roles included in the game will differ based on how many players we have by the end, but this format can cater between 3-13 players. If more people want to sign up, I'll add some Daybreak/Vampire roles in early (aiming to play with a vanilla game, but have no problems with adding in extra roles). For Game 2, here is the list of roles that will be added to the game per person:

0. Toogs
0. Toogs
0. Robber
1. Troublemaker
2. Seer
3. Villager
4. Insomniac
5. Villager
6. Minion
7. Villager
8. Tanner
9. Hunter - WE ARE HERE. ALL ABOVE ROLES (INCLUDING THIS ONE) ARE IN THE GAME.
10. Mason (Drunk if another player doesn't join)
11. Mason
12. Drunk
13. Doppelgänger

Just to make it easy for me to see, if you want to play, just put 'In' on its own line. Roles will go out on Thursday and actions will be due on Friday. The game will start late Friday and end late Saturday.

Current sign-ups:
1. Blindknagg
2. Synonym
3. Bious
4. ForgeDigger
5. jasonC
6. DrWilgy
7. Pimp Willy
8. Reiraku
9. Missing Person
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:15:27 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2017, 02:28:42 am »
So for anyone interested, here's my plan for the next couple of games.

Game 3: Doppelgänger higher on the list
Game 4: Vanillagers last on the list
Game 5: Mystery roles
Game 6: Introduce Daybreak roles
Game 7. Second Daybreak game (any roles that weren't played in previous game)
Game 8. Mixed ONUT and Daybreak
Game 9. Mystery roles
Game 10. Game of Champions (MVP's of each game to my discretion) - Each player selects a role to add (game starts with Toogs, Robber and Troublemaker)
Game 11. Introduce Vampire roles
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:13:43 am by ✰Alpha✰ »

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2017, 02:34:11 am »
Put me in coach!

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2017, 02:36:58 am »
I'll use this post to gather a vote from everyone as to what you think the timings of the phases should be:

- 24h Night/24h Day (Same as Game 1)
- 24h Night/48h Day
- 12h Night/36h Day (Same as regular Mafia)
- 24h Night/36h Day

Open to other suggestions.

I'll close voting in
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2017, 03:05:20 am »
In. 12 night / 36hr day.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2017, 03:40:07 am »
In. 12 night / 36hr day.

Use the reaction buttons you fucker.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2017, 03:45:31 am »
>via Tapatalk
>Use reactions

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2017, 06:41:49 am »
in.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2017, 07:14:12 am »
>via Tapatalk
>Use reactions

>agree
かえるおねがい!

c: