October 21, 2018, 11:25:28 am

Author Topic: JTM Spy vs Spy Runback Day 6 (Black Spies Triumph!)  (Read 45449 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +714
Re: JTM Spy vs Spy Runback Day 4 (Synonym Stick)
« Reply #1350 on: February 15, 2017, 05:53:03 pm »
Btw 2 hours till phase ends.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +151
« Reply #1351 on: February 15, 2017, 05:55:24 pm »
I'm not really sure what to make of Von, I read his post about who he thought was scum and it feels more like a post to give off the appearance of doing work idk though. It kinda feels like a copout. I mean its pretty easy to say "hey let's lynch all the wallflowers" and appear is if you're trying.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
Eh, the votecounts actually aren't that informative.

FD looks bad for having their vote off in BFE for most of the game. Fruit Punch is a dark spot on the Wilgy wagon when it had six votes, but that's a lot weaker.

This wagon is pretty interesting:

DrWilgy(7):   Blindknagg, Cobalt, Cyntalan, Missing Person, Reiraku, Synonym, vonvorto
No Vote(4):   ForgeDigger, The Chief, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZOOLANDER
The Chief(4):   Augustus, DrWilgy, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Pimp Willy

There is very likely scum between Blindknagg and Cyntalan. Conveniently, no one is really talking about either of them. I highly doubt all seven people on the Wilgy wagon are town.

There's probably 1-2 scum abstaining. I'd say Fruit Punch is the scum on the Chief wagon.

Still think Augustus is town. This is the most I've seen him care about a game ever, I think, and it strikes me as townier than not.

Pimp Willy is probably town. The hoops mafia would have had to jump through to "clear" him are absurd.

I want to kill in [Blindknagg/Fruit Punch/TGG/Zoo] and see if that doesn't end the game. There's also the Neutral out there somewhere, but fuck 'em.

This post btw. Forgot to quote it.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1353 on: February 15, 2017, 06:00:48 pm »
I also don't like the fact that we have votes all over the place. I feel like chaos is no good for us.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1354 on: February 15, 2017, 06:03:50 pm »
Thought of something.

If TGG randed bomber, then it makes sense why he's being so useless but still popping in to keep himself in the game.

Still lynch or no?

Obviously no credit to those who've been voting him if he is just that.

I say we still lynch and hope for a clutch medic protect at night, if that's the case.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1355 on: February 15, 2017, 06:12:44 pm »
Cyntalan, why vote Chief? Even if he is third party it's a wasted vote b/c he for sure isn't mafia. We need to hit a mafia today.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1422
« Reply #1356 on: February 15, 2017, 06:17:46 pm »
I'm not really sure what to make of Von, I read his post about who he thought was scum and it feels more like a post to give off the appearance of doing work idk though. It kinda feels like a copout. I mean its pretty easy to say "hey let's lynch all the wallflowers" and appear is if you're trying.
I like this post. Post more please, Fruity.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1357 on: February 15, 2017, 06:20:32 pm »
Hypothetical, If TGG flips mafia what does it tell us? 

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1358 on: February 15, 2017, 06:31:31 pm »
Vote Registered For tgg

For now, I want to stare at votebot. I may change it. Probably will if i get some sort of light bulb moment from Pimp, Auggy, MP, and Cobalts posts. I have a strong feeling that there is a scum person in that group. But it's just a feeling i need to really focus this last 1hr.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #1359 on: February 15, 2017, 06:33:10 pm »
New respect for FPSG.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1360 on: February 15, 2017, 06:40:08 pm »
Chief your thoughts on vonvorto?

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #1361 on: February 15, 2017, 06:41:23 pm »
Legit don't get how I'm tied to Rei.

MP lynch is a mistake, btw. (lol him tho)

Also, I voted vonvorto to get people talking about him and nobody did (sans MP and Chief) . Seriously think he's being intentionally ignored. I tried to specifically get something out of Cobalt concerning him and I was given nothing.

Funny, I feel the same way about Blindknagg. And to a lesser extent, Cyntalan.

Zoo's name never pops up without the words "I want to lynch" preceding it.

TGG is literally not playing and should have let himself get DQ'd and save us the trouble.

Do you want something from me, or do you want other people to want something from me?
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #1362 on: February 15, 2017, 06:43:19 pm »

Are you a wallflower?

Is Blindknagg a wallflower?

Is Cyntalan a wallflower?

Do you think all of the wallflowers are town?

Please be specific. Thank you.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #1363 on: February 15, 2017, 06:46:17 pm »
Chief your thoughts on vonvorto?

Extremely lynchable after we hit at least 1 mafia.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #1364 on: February 15, 2017, 06:49:14 pm »
"If you're mafia, well played. If you're town, I apologize for overestimating you."

fontisian's #1 fan

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #1365 on: February 15, 2017, 06:51:12 pm »
"If you're mafia, well played. If you're town, I apologize for overestimating you."

"Sticks and stones"

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #1366 on: February 15, 2017, 06:51:56 pm »
<3
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fontisian's #1 fan

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1367 on: February 15, 2017, 06:52:08 pm »
Are you a wallflower?

Is Blindknagg a wallflower?

Is Cyntalan a wallflower?

Do you think all of the wallflowers are town?

Please be specific. Thank you.

Yes, yes, yes and if not exactly wallflower minimal participants. No, otherwise i wouldn't have voted for TGG. But so far we've lynched two "minimal participants" RadicalFuzz and TCJ, which did almost nothing good for us.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #1368 on: February 15, 2017, 06:55:08 pm »
How is it my problem if everyone piled onto lurking townies? Admittedly I spent the entire game trying to get Synonym lynched, but at least he had content and interactions to work with.

I think we have different standards for what constitutes lurking. I think Blindknagg and Cyntalan , at the very least, have been reasonably active; just out of the spotlight.

fontisian's #1 fan

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1369 on: February 15, 2017, 06:58:41 pm »
I think we have different standards for what constitutes lurking. I think Blindknagg and Cyntalan , at the very least, have been reasonably active; just out of the spotlight.

Fair enough.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #1370 on: February 15, 2017, 06:59:17 pm »
How is it my problem if everyone piled onto lurking townies? Admittedly I spent the entire game trying to get Synonym lynched, but at least he had content and interactions to work with.

There are a couple players who have dodged a substantial amount of suspicion and pressure.

ForgeDigger
Blindknagg

Im not ignoring this at all. Trust me.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #1371 on: February 15, 2017, 07:00:04 pm »
XthAtGAm3RGuYX(5):Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Pimp Willy, vonvorto
No Vote(3):Reiraku, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZOOLANDER
Missing Person(2):Cobalt, The Chief
Augustus(1):Missing Person
The Chief(1):Cyntalan
vonvorto(1):Augustus

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +625
« Reply #1372 on: February 15, 2017, 07:09:56 pm »
Hmm... how many people entertain the idea of thg being t4t if he is mafia?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #1373 on: February 15, 2017, 07:19:22 pm »
I threw out Chief in hopes to see the third party go down before it's too late, but I get the paranoia. I will not let this go, however.

I, however, do not read TGG as anything but civ.

Vote Registered For Missing Person

I don't want to waste a lynch either. TGG is a waste. Chief is not a waste, but there's no support for it, so I give up today. My three picks for mafia do not feel like wastes either, however, so I vote MP. If the crowd moves more to Aug or Willy, I'm more than willing to put my vote there instead.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1527
« Reply #1374 on: February 15, 2017, 07:24:33 pm »
^Setting up for a TGG save are we Cynt?

Also, either TGG is Enforcer or Mafia yomi'd us by not enforcing night 2
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1375 on: February 15, 2017, 07:25:58 pm »
I could switch my vote on you mp for purely selfish reasons, and yet I'm not.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #1376 on: February 15, 2017, 07:28:40 pm »
Day ends in 30.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #1377 on: February 15, 2017, 07:30:04 pm »
XthAtGAm3RGuYX(5):Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Pimp Willy, vonvorto
No Vote(3):Reiraku, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZOOLANDER
Missing Person(3):Cobalt, Cyntalan, The Chief
vonvorto(1):Augustus

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1378 on: February 15, 2017, 07:32:12 pm »
Tgg will show up to vote and tie it now, along with one more who switches. And, I haven't done the math but it could be Lynch or lose?

13 with Max 4 mafia, 1 lover... nah we aren't Lynch or lose yet unless lover gets popped and are both civ?

Guys, don't give mafia wiggle room here to save tgg

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1379 on: February 15, 2017, 07:35:58 pm »
TGG and Reiraku are online waiting, and haven't placed their vote yet. But they will soon, you can bet it.

OZ is lost so likely DQd... which could affect the lynch or lose math?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1380 on: February 15, 2017, 07:37:54 pm »
@Missing Person Your Aug vote is putting this lynch in an awkward spot, at least be paying attention at deadline if you are civ

@Augustus don't miss the deadline this time with an "oops, I tried my best"

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
  • Rated: +72
« Reply #1381 on: February 15, 2017, 07:39:42 pm »
Vote Registered For TGG

Oz is going to be out, so that's fine. Who else has anything to say before the window closes?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #1382 on: February 15, 2017, 07:41:14 pm »
This will ba a tie.

Reiraku and TGG will show up to vore MP, but only if they're certain it will tie, because they dont want to lose either person.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #1383 on: February 15, 2017, 07:42:05 pm »
NB4'D. I thought you said you would vote MP Reiraku?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
« Reply #1384 on: February 15, 2017, 07:43:23 pm »
I'm not opposed to an MP vote, but is a tie a good situation for us to be in right now?

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #1385 on: February 15, 2017, 07:50:01 pm »
Happy almost 2000 posts, Bious.

fontisian's #1 fan

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
« Reply #1386 on: February 15, 2017, 07:51:51 pm »
Like, I'm legitimate asking. I know it was mentioned that likely one of the better players was mafia, so MP fits the bill. I just want to know if putting us in a tie this close to the deadline worthwhile?

And if I go MP, would Willy as well, thus changing the wagon?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #1387 on: February 15, 2017, 07:52:07 pm »
I'm here.

Please don't lynch MP. Even if he is a clown.

This TGG wagon seems too easy but whatever.

Vote Registered For TGG

Cyntalan

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #1388 on: February 15, 2017, 07:57:54 pm »
This is dumb.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1389 on: February 15, 2017, 07:58:13 pm »
Alright mafia, let's do this

Vote Registered For Missing Person

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1390 on: February 15, 2017, 07:59:11 pm »
Vote Registered For TGG

Just Kidding

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #1391 on: February 15, 2017, 07:59:18 pm »
Lol

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1392 on: February 15, 2017, 07:59:25 pm »
Maybe I shouldn't be though

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #1393 on: February 15, 2017, 08:00:04 pm »
XthAtGAm3RGuYX(7):Augustus, Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Pimp Willy, Reiraku, vonvorto
Missing Person(3):Cobalt, Cyntalan, The Chief
No Vote(2):XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZOOLANDER

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #1394 on: February 15, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »
No I'm not voting. I'm just watching all the plans burn.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #1395 on: February 15, 2017, 08:00:56 pm »
Day over.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1396 on: February 15, 2017, 08:01:19 pm »
If you're civ I'm gonna be really butt hurt at this only showing up the last 30 mins tgg lol

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #1397 on: February 15, 2017, 08:03:28 pm »
Btw if TGG or OZ aren't mafia its game over I think. If lover is paired with mafia.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #1398 on: February 15, 2017, 08:09:31 pm »
If tgg isn't mafia, specifically enforcer, then I'm gonna shut up for the rest of the game because I obviously have been wrong the whole game

T4t could be dangerous, civ is sad time

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #1399 on: February 15, 2017, 08:10:55 pm »
Werewolf gods, pls.