August 18, 2017, 03:44:09 am

Author Topic: JT Mafia I: Disney - Spectator Thread  (Read 17629 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - Spectator Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2015, 04:29:39 am »
It used to on SRK, I believe.  I think it just hasn't been enforced lately cuz, you know, JTM is soft.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2015, 05:31:48 am »
MU was Merlin.

So we know that - Chief, MP, Sol are maf.

Last 3, imo, are:
drwill
FPSG
SAD

Who are they gonna kill tonight?  I think they'll kill PW (confirmed, no heat on him whatsoever, and has the potential to pull it all around, especially if he teams up with Vynce), and silence Cobalt (makes Fuzz guiltier looking if so), and then Prank Fuzz. 
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2015, 06:05:46 am »
Oh my god. Fuzz just labeled MP as his strongest civ read. @ForgeDigger you better put your boy on sudoku watch when the game ends.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2015, 06:39:21 am »
Oh my god. Fuzz just labeled MP as his strongest civ read. @ForgeDigger you better put your boy on sudoku watch when the game ends.

Not the first time he's called Mafia as his strongest Civ.

exodus is my call for Night kill.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2015, 07:31:26 am »
Well.. I hope he gets back in time to save himself.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +612
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2015, 07:33:29 am »
I haven't been reading the thread, but from what Fuzz has been venting to me about, I'm guessing MP really knows how to brown-nose.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2015, 07:48:51 am »

Oh that makes sense now.  With him saying earlier something like "I'm not the one to go against straightforward thinking" and proceeded to doubt my role-claim.  He was also the first person to allude to me as the uncle.  Hesitant to lynch me unless someone else started the wagon so as to protect his role.  shucks I need to step my game up.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2015, 07:51:00 am »
Oh, Fuzz.  Linking to role card is on the verge of being, if not completely, against the rules.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:51:19 am by jasonC »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2015, 07:53:40 am »
I think he means just the combination of letters for each URL like Alpha was doing.

Not that it would help! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2015, 09:01:07 am »
Putting hidden mechanics into the game specifically for Mafia benefit isn't cool, and I'm legitimately mad at you for doing it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2015, 09:10:10 am »
Welcome @exodus ! Sorry, you weren't enforced.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2015, 09:12:40 am »
Welcome @exodus ! Sorry, you weren't enforced.
Fuckin dammit. You should have lied.

fucking shit.
MU was Merlin.

So we know that - Chief, MP, Sol are maf.

Last 3, imo, are:
drwill
FPSG
SAD

Who are they gonna kill tonight?  I think they'll kill PW (confirmed, no heat on him whatsoever, and has the potential to pull it all around, especially if he teams up with Vynce), and silence Cobalt (makes Fuzz guiltier looking if so), and then Prank Fuzz. 
If drwill is mafia so is husk.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2015, 09:13:08 am »
I knew I should have goddamned defended myself.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2015, 09:15:05 am »
Seeing a page with most of the posts coming from Mafia makes me fucking sick.
This.

With the inactive count so high mafia can basically swing their weight around in the thread.

I'm so pissed I didn't defend myself.

AND cobalt is silenced.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2015, 09:16:26 am »
Putting hidden mechanics into the game specifically for Mafia benefit isn't cool, and I'm legitimately mad at you for doing it.

- I don't know why you all underestimated me. I'm fully aware that it would be an easy win for civs if they all just claimed their roles had I not provided covers.
- Nobody has asked me yet if that's something I would do.
- The civs have players who know they have covers. I don't know why none of them have said anything yet.
- I intend to hint in the write-up that they have covers once one of them actually dies. That hasn't happened yet (myusername22 doesn't count since he was pranked).

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2015, 09:21:27 am »
I'm feeling like Lot's wife right now. Oh my god the salt.

Though had I saved myself I would have been feeling myself so hard. I'd like to say I was cooling on fuzz but after being targeted I may have went off...

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2015, 09:23:20 am »
Only power roles left are Merlin, peter pan and stitch right?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2015, 09:24:39 am »
And the Lovers.

Also, Merlin unfortunately used up his Investigate stock on exodus.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2015, 09:26:01 am »
lol good shit exodus - your head was definitely in the game

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2015, 09:30:21 am »

- I don't know why you all underestimated me. I'm fully aware that it would be an easy win for civs if they all just claimed their roles had I not provided covers.
- The civs have players who know they have covers. I don't know why none of them have said anything yet.
- I intend to hint in the write-up that they have covers once one of them actually dies. That hasn't happened yet (myusername22 doesn't count since he was pranked).

The fact that some people knew about it and other people didn't seems a little unfair.
かえるおねがい!

c:

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2015, 09:31:21 am »
Thanks. After you flipped scar I was feeling real good since i knew i could get medic that night. All day yesterday I was planning on defending myself but since i had fuzz back and throwing shade at me I thought mafia may keep me alive for that and go after a strong likely confirmed civ.

So salty

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2015, 09:31:51 am »

-It's not underestimation. It's a tool that we shouldn't have had to anticipate for the Mafia to use for their benefit (see: a Villain being the first one to bring up the topic). This would've been fine, had we been informed about the mechanic (and maybe the roled Heroes could've been given a Roleless card for balance too).
-It's not a question we should need to ask.
-We've established that at least one of your friends is HAX tier (see: Vigi killing TGG instead of mu22).
-I feel like it'd need to be a pretty big hint, and even then, it feels too late.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:42:58 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:44 am »
Well, would you like me to make this public knowledge right now then?

Would be bad now.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:45:24 am by Augustus »

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:49 am »
And the Lovers.

Also, Merlin unfortunately used up his Investigate stock on exodus.
Seriously? Dick.

I am like the eternal civilian. Played like 14 forum games, been mafia once... in a proving grounds game, with a teammate who didn't want to be mafia

Howbout that roless civ bullshit outting power roles!? I couldn't lie! Staying silent on the subject was hella suspect (to me anyways). And I couldn't come out and just go WOULD YOU FUCKERS STOP SO I CAN HIDE!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!?!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:35:05 am by exodus »

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2015, 09:47:13 am »
I imagine if he did take it, he would have self protected.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:21 am »
lol kaz, I agree with you.  my comment about outing ASAP was more of a jab for MP later. 

It's situational from game to game.  It shouldn't be "policy" that UC with a guilty out...especially with how roles interact with each other and the possibility for UC to have dirty intentions.

At least that's how I feel, but I'm probably the person with the least experience here as far as forum mafia goes.
Yeah what is all this policy bull shit mp is smearing all over the thread? When exactly did he become the czar on how you play mafia. Ole flow chart Ken playing punk ass.

He's probably really sad. :c

He was ranting to me earlier about how he was really upset about not being able to say anything.
Tell him I said sorry. But he was being thick. I said they figured it out!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:09:43 am by exodus »

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2015, 10:11:26 am »
Are you Vaati Vidya? I'm a big fan

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2015, 10:15:15 am »
Thanks. After you flipped scar I was feeling real good since i knew i could get medic that night. All day yesterday I was planning on defending myself but since i had fuzz back and throwing shade at me I thought mafia may keep me alive for that and go after a strong likely confirmed civ.

So salty

I guess you shouldn't have switched off your placeholder protect on yourself.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2015, 10:17:13 am »
Last one of the word vomit.

Oh that makes sense now.  With him saying earlier something like "I'm not the one to go against straightforward thinking" and proceeded to doubt my role-claim.  He was also the first person to allude to me as the uncle.  Hesitant to lynch me unless someone else started the wagon so as to protect his role.  shucks I need to step my game up.
Yeah I was hesitant to even try to steal a role the first night in the 1/20whatever chance I hit your role, so yeah you were on my mind from the start and I was trying to make it as subtle as possible that Robin Hood may have wanted you out of the way for his peace of mind. Your plan was really good because it would have worked whether Vynce was mafia or civ. So props for that.

So salty

I guess you shouldn't have switched off your placeholder protect on yourself.
I shit you not I almost submitted one on myself when I saw the power was out at work and make a placeholder comment.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2015, 10:57:19 am »
Robin Hood is the most competent one. Lovers are barely communicating. Peter and Stitch are barely playing. Merlin hasn't submitted any actions yet...
...this.

This does not bode well for us.

I know I said I was done the fact I held my life in my hands and fucked it up is driving me mad.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2015, 11:05:26 am »
Leaflord does not believe in using periods.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2015, 11:07:46 am »
Leaflord does not believe in using periods.
He believes in getting out ahead of dat suspicion though.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2015, 11:11:28 am »
Are you Vaati Vidya? I'm a big fan

I had to look that one up.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2015, 11:25:26 am »
Its a deep cut. I didn't expect many, if any, to get it. That one was for me.

One of the samurai bosses in dark souls 2, Sir Alonne,  commits seppuku if you kill him w/o taking damage and Vaati said sudoku and got torn up in the comments so he left one like: OMFG I FUCKED UP.

His videos are cool as shit if you're into the souls series at all. Even if you aren't he may get you into them because he sort of walks you through the background of the game.

I should have brought up dark souls when my coworker was talking at me on the subject of 'games as art'. I bet he never played them.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:36:33 am by exodus »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2015, 11:28:35 am »
The burning question now is if Augustus was making a Vaati reference or not.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2015, 12:25:24 pm »
(see: a Villain being the first one to bring up the topic).

You don't think PW's a Villain, do you?

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2015, 12:29:35 pm »
I just realized I put on an avatar with a guy shushing someone the day after fuzz ,who I was calling dirty, got silenced.

Not a word about it.

...I wonder if fuzz noticed...

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2015, 02:12:34 pm »
Omg SoLALA stop! You are over doing it.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2015, 02:25:38 pm »
Figures the day after I die my 2nd highest suspect pulls a the co jones. My specialty. I am so pissed.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2015, 02:33:12 pm »
Omg SoLALA stop! You are over doing it.

He's actually drunk. Being a mess in the Mafia chat too. Shared a shirtless pic of himself for some reason, lol.

"SoLALA" - That needs to be a thing from now on.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:34:07 pm by Augustus »

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2015, 02:40:39 pm »
Hes probably actually been drinking breakfast stout since...ya know breakfast.

Not gonna lie im a little jealous. Especially after being cock teased with the power being out at work till 11. Im an idiot for not leaving.

Hopefully he outs a couple mafia so my not defending myself is only the 2nd biggest bonehead play.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2015, 02:58:55 pm »
While not guarding yourself against a night kill indeed wasn't very smart.........

AT LEAST YOU DIDNT VIGI SNIPE A FUCKING ROLELESS CIV!

Whoever the fuck that was will never live it down.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2015, 03:12:31 pm »
Tried to be a team player. I didn't think I was that high up on their list. I went for the big play and fumbled.

Could you guys in here tell I had a role? I'm not really sure what else I could have done. I would have called out SA on his 'omggggg we lost a role' act. Hopefully TCJ learns from the time (or two) I've  stuck him with that and he points it out, if he is town himself.

Howabout there's no love lost for me when I died as Robin though, like wtf.

I loved that Hecatom is one of a few guys that respect the"." even though I don't have it on this site. He and BullDancer I think.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2015, 06:23:23 pm »
If anybody in the game thread types the word "policy" one more god damn time I'm going to light a kitten on fire and leave the corpse nailed to the front door of a veterinarian's office.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2015, 08:37:40 pm »
If anybody in the game thread types the word "policy" one more god damn time I'm going to light a kitten on fire and leave the corpse nailed to the front door of a veterinarian's office.
Ill help. I live within a days drive ill bet

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2015, 10:42:24 pm »
Silencing Cobalt has given Mafia so much thread control, it's ridiculous. 

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2015, 08:27:11 am »
nnnnnnnn.

oz > all the other civilians. Who would have thought.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2015, 09:13:16 am »
That is some good thinking on OZ's part. Only problem is he assumes I was the night kill. Though to be honest me being the night kill makes more sense given my day 1 posts.

Though @ForgeDigger,I think I have an idea as to why they killed you instead. Remember how I asked if you still had that post counter? I think it to be incredibly likely that mafia have wallflowers/inactives, and killed you to prevent the post count from gathering any steam towards a wallflower kill which might lead to one less mafia.

Btw I thought you were describing Cinderella with your roleless description btw. I didn't even thiknk of Bambi.

Also Augustus I hope you've prettied up your asshole. No doubt this whole "I gave the mafia cover roleless cards so they can blend in, and then I didn't mention it in the rules ANYWHERE, so they had a secret mechanic biasing the game towards mafia favor" is going to earn you a massive shit storm when everybody finds out. Especially since majority of the people only play here and have never played a game where they need to anticipate a cover role for mafia. Get ready to get bent over a barrel dude.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:16:15 am by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2015, 12:08:14 pm »
That's why I called BS on you saying the description I gave was very obvious. I can think of like 10 characters that fit the "main character, dead parents, name in title" description.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2015, 02:43:52 pm »
I thought of Bambi immediately.

And wow OZ.  If OZ brings this whole game around, I would be happy even if it meant I'd lose.  I just want to see everyone's salt.