December 12, 2017, 04:17:25 am

Author Topic: JT Mafia I: Disney - We Own The Night: Villains Win!  (Read 70949 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
JT Mafia I: Disney - We Own The Night: Villains Win!
« on: February 14, 2015, 07:02:55 am »
Maleficent watched the blood run. How it delighted her. She nodded at her cohorts and they took their places. Now they simply had to wait for the grand Disney ball to come to an end. Then the Heroes would be in for a surprise.

As the clock struck midnight, the ball ended and all Disney Heroes exited the grand palace chatting merrily about the fun night they just had. All was good until someone screamed and pointed to a gruesome scene. The crowd focused their eyes up ahead where the heads of Princess Aurora and Prince Philip lay, detached from the rest of their bodies.

Hercules became alert for danger. He knew it couldn't be over; he sensed something else coming their way. He watched Basil, the resident Detective, walk up to the crime scene with no hesitation. He preemptively bolted after him, and that's when he heard the gunshot.

Hercules knocked Basil into the ground before the bullet could hit him. Suddenly a fire burst in front of all the onlookers and many backed away in fear at the wicked laughter that accompanied it, "Ahahahaha!" It was the evil fairy Maleficent.

"Why have you killed them?!" questioned Hercules.

The wicked smile on Maleficent's face transformed into a scowl. "I'll tell you why. Disney finally gave me my own movie, and what did they decide to with me by the end of it? They turned me into a goodie-goodie loser! A joke! I'd rather have them kill me again! I AM EVIL! And I'll prove it to you all now. You will witness my revenge."

"I'm assuming you have several partners in crime hiding among our group," Basil stated calmly. "How did you know?" replied Maleficent.

"Obviously you can't defeat all of us on your own. You're going to need a lot of help with that. Plus, that one over there has blood under her shoes. From our victims, I presume. Quite a simple case really," Basil answered pointing at Synonym.

The guilty woman froze and couldn't say a word. Stitch, who happened to be next to her, snatched her purse and dug inside only to find a gun. "That's... not mine," Synonym answered nervously.

Stitch frowned. He then pulled out his own alien gun and pointed the barrel straight at her. "Take off mask," commanded Stitch. Synonym complied and took her mask off to reveal that she was Cruella De Vil.

"Goddammit, Synonym. You're a terrible Villain. What is the point of letting you join us if you get caught right away?! Can't you do anything right?! You stupid, stupid fool!" Maleficent scolded her. Synonym sobbed as she nodded in agreement to the harsh words given.

"So, Maleficent. What will you do now?" asked Basil. Maleficent only laughed in response. "Do what you like with that useless waste of space. She'd only hold us back as you've seen for yourself. I can't let that stop me from destroying every last one of you." The evil fairy then vanished.

"What?!" cried a tearful Synonym. "Very well. Sorry, Synonym. Looks like you're about to be vaporised," explained Basil. Stitch then pulled the trigger to his gun and Cruella De Vil disintegrated in an instant.

"Hrm. Low power," Stitch frowned as he gazed upon his gun's remaining battery. "No worries, my friend. With my skills, they'll all be found out soon," responded Basil. "Yeah, but not if I don't look out for you again. It's too soon to assume that this will be an easy battle," chimed in Hercules.

The Disney Heroes then went to their homes and planned to deliberate more of their course of action the next day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Synonym was killed! Synonym was...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

It is Day. You have 38 hours to submit a vote. Deadline is at 2/15 11:00 PM CST.

Players
@✰Alpha✰
@Aidebit
@BullDancer
@BeigeSand
@Blindknagg
@Cobalt
@drwill439
@DukeC
@exodus
@ForgeDigger
@Fruit Punch Samurai G
@Hecatom
@Husk
@jasonC
@kaz
@Leaflord
@Missing Person
@myusername22
@Pimp Willy
@RadicalFuzz
@SoliloquyAside
@Sumazndude
@The Chief
@The-Co-Jones
@Vynce
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX
@ZOOLANDER

Events:
Day 1 - Darkness
Night 1 - Godless
Day 2 - Crazed
Night 2 - No Snooping
Day 3 - Shenanigans
Night 3 - Two Thieves
Day 4 - A Slain King
Night 4 - A Snake Revealed
Day 5 - The Boot
Night 5 -  Defeated
Day 6 - More Shenanigans
Night 7 - We Own The Night
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:12:33 pm by Augustus »
  • Like x 8    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 8 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - Maleficent's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 07:03:41 am »
Putting this up early because I'll busy in a bit.

For reference:

Spoiler for Disney Heroes:

Spoiler for Disney Villains:

Spoiler for Disney Third Party:
Spoiler for Ability Priority List:
Traitor > Enforcer > Immortal > Thief > Poisoner > Protector > Villain Kill > Vigilante > Deceiver > Detective > Silencer > Prankster
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 07:12:41 am »
This thread's been up for less than 10 minutes and RadicalFuzz is already acting differently.

Lynch: RadicalFuzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 07:25:42 am »
So who's new that's playing?

New as in this is their first game?

I don't recognize quite a few people....
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:32:23 am »
So who's new that's playing?

New as in this is their first game?

I don't recognize quite a few people....

Those would be the new peeps.

Unless incog in-as-far as nomenclature, like me. ;)

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 07:43:19 am »
Red-eye. How is everyone?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 07:51:27 am »
Damn Alpha, you're not even going to give Fuzz a chance to say anything before going in this time? :rofl:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 08:13:51 am »
Nah, he just lynches me cause I'm acting differently. The L word is strictly forbidden on Day 1.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 08:17:16 am »
Damn Alpha, you're not even going to give Fuzz a chance to say anything before going in this time? :rofl:

Since when should I give him a chance? Clearly, he's a Disney Villain. As you can see, the thread has been up for over an hour and he still hasn't checked in! Relying on the wallflower tactic won't save you this time, Fuzz... or should I say... DOCTOR FUZZILIER?!
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

BullDancer

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +4
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 08:30:59 am »
@kaz I'm a new player and just like I was in the first game  :-X

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 08:55:11 am »

I kind of thought that to be rather obvious, given the fact that he has it in every post. (his sig) 

;)

He is not exactly subtle, about it.

Speaking of lack of subtlety... this might be the first game ever where MP isn't spamming the first few pages with loafs of toast.

'Dat jet lag.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 08:58:04 am »
For the record, yes, loafs.

<sic>

'Tis a lazy tactic, even if large in quantity.

I've met him, IRL.

He listens more than you'd think.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 09:02:12 am »
No Lynch placeholder for now

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 09:11:21 am »
Ok, strategy time.

-Once Stitch and/or Merlin have used all their stocks, they should role claim so that Robin Hood can target them until further notice (only one role claim at a time).
  -Mafia then have the choice of killing them and replenishing stocks for Robin Hood or leaving them alive as confirmed Heroes.
  -This also means we get Merlin's investigation result.

-We will need to discuss the conditions under which Basil role claims (i.e. how many Villains he has confirmed).
  -Basil's role claim can also allow Robin Hood to target him, so if he role claims with a couple of Villains and dies, we have a second UC.
  -Because of this, I'm thinking having 2 or 3 of the Villains' names is a good time to RC.

-Peter Pan still gets a vote when his ability is activated. @Augustus, does he count as alive for the purposes of Hero count? If so, we might want to consider lynching him for a Day 1 confirmed Hero and to make sure he doesn't get Enforced -> Night killed. Obviously, don't role claim until Augustus answers this and the thread as a whole has made a decision about it.

-Speaking of, it's a safe assumption to make that Villains will be Enforcing and Night killing the same target for exactly this reason.

-@Augustus, does Hercules' protection block/cancel any abilities?
  -You've already said that Scar doesn't count towards the Villain total, but does Scar count towards the Hero total (21-6 or 20-6-1)?

-If a Hero with a role gets poisoned, they should role claim so that Robin Hood can target them.

Mislynch Count:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 0: 21-6
Day 1: 20-6
Night 1: 19-6
Day 2: 18-6
Night 2: 17-6
Day 3: 16-6
Night 3: 15-6
Day 4: 14-6
Night 4: 13-6
Day 5: 12-6
Night 5: 11-6
Day 6: 10-6
Night 6: 9-6
Day 7: 8-6
Night 7: 7-6
Day 8: 6-6

So we have 8 mislynches available, 7 if Scar doesn't count to the Hero total. That's not counting abilities (Poisoner and/or Obstructer brings it to 7/6(Scar), Vigi miskills bring it lower).

Now, let's get down to business. To defeat. The Huns Villains.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 09:34:47 am »
-Peter Pan still gets a vote when his ability is activated. Augustus, does he count as alive for the purposes of Hero count? If so, we might want to consider lynching him for a Day 1 confirmed Hero and to make sure he doesn't get Enforced -> Night killed.
Peter Pan can still be enforced + night killed after any failed lynches/kills on him.

-Augustus, does Hercules' protection block/cancel any abilities?
No, it does not.

-You've already said that Scar doesn't count towards the Villain total, but does Scar count towards the Hero total (21-6 or 20-6-1)?
Yes, he does (21-6).

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 09:48:40 am »
Ok, strategy time.

Strong post is strong. :tup:

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +564
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 10:15:01 am »
FIRST.

@Augustus I don't think you're as funny as you do.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 10:32:04 am »

Checking in. I was working over time today and seen that the thread went up but I wasnt able to post.

Now it's time to read the rules lol

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 11:12:54 am »
@kaz I'm a new player and just like I was in the first game  :-X

Right. ::)

So I suppose by now we should have had a lot more check ins. Did everyone know when this game would be starting?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 11:33:16 am »
Ok, strategy time.

Looks like a solid plan to me :tup:.

Leaflord

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: -1
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 11:48:42 am »
Hey just checking in, I'm new to this website, not new to mafia
And I'll no lynch as a placeholder

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 11:54:59 am »
Red-eye

Cheeky Doctor Facilier soft claim?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 12:05:32 pm »
Re: alpha's plan

for when Basil should RC - 2 villain confirms or 4 clears still alive.  having living cleared names would still be valuable.  Or if Basil is having a real dry spell, then out with 1 guilty if let's say there are only 3 villains left alive -

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 12:26:51 pm »
Ah, it's good to see some coherence so early in the game.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2015, 01:42:20 pm »
Checking in.

I agree with JasonC with regards to when Basil should claim.

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 01:47:37 pm »
Red-eye

Cheeky Doctor Facilier soft claim?
Google images show his eyes as purple :p

Alpha's has good mid to late tactics there if all of the town's power roles are alive.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2015, 02:05:07 pm »
First time player but augustus gloop gave me a run down of the game. So I think I got it down, I'll just lynch who you tell me to lynch.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2015, 02:05:34 pm »
Scratch that. I don't like being told what to do.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 02:14:15 pm »
Valentines day is kicking my ass, wont have much time to dedicate to this today, but so far I like alphas run down even if I hate his day 1 lynch shenanigans

Curious, I didn't see the rules mention it or not (I wasn't looking super close)... but are all the civ roleless cards unique? Because that in and of itself can be abused to find mafia if so

Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2015, 02:36:27 pm »
Curious, I didn't see the rules mention it or not (I wasn't looking super close)... but are all the civ roleless cards unique? Because that in and of itself can be abused to find mafia if so

How? I think that your plan is that you'll ask everyone for their special text and whoever can give something substantial is cleared, but that might spell trouble for our PRs.

Husk

• HLA
  • Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 02:46:21 pm »
Scratch that. I don't like being told what to do.
27 seconds and you're already changing your mind. ;)

I'm also new to this site, but not new to mafia.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2015, 02:48:30 pm »

I don't know for certain either if they are unique. I'm not going to explain why because I dont think it will make sense to another person's ear holes, but I trust you are civ because you thought of that topic.

Granted, I can still rationalize a way or two to think of how you could be mafia, but for now my radar is leaning civ while pointed at you.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2015, 02:53:59 pm »

Valentines day is kicking my ass, wont have much time to dedicate to this today, but so far I like alphas run down even if I hate his day 1 lynch shenanigans

I like it. The only hole I can see is the ease with which someone could bluff a character. Like, "Oh, I'm Quasimodo."

Of course, there's an upside to that, too.

(Happy valentines, btw. Bout to get some Chinese.)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2015, 03:51:27 pm »

I've had the absolute worst travels to get back over here. I'm still pissed off eveb after sleeping. Plus I've gotta be out for like 12 hours in a bit. I'll try to check every post before I go though.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2015, 04:02:57 pm »
Alpha there is no reason for mafia to kill a stockless power civ role. They aren't gonna want to give Peter Pan to use against them.

The best it gives us is a trusted civ if the claim is irrefutable. If someone counters it we have to lynch between them based on policy.

The only time they'd consider a night kill on them is if they got Peter Pan earlier and killing them won't be incriminating. Anything less than that is a catch 22 that favors us.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2015, 05:12:54 pm »
sounds like we have unique roleless cards, as Alpha had soft-claimed Mulan.  And I'm not in that movie at all

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2015, 05:36:48 pm »
sounds like we have unique roleless cards, as Alpha had soft-claimed Mulan.  And I'm not in that movie at all
Doesn't someone else say the "to defeat the Huns" line, though?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 05:47:51 pm »
regardless, it's from mulan.  and the point was that I'm not from mulan.

second point - was TGG way quick on trusting that PW is civ already?

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 06:33:42 pm »
I believe that interpreting it as a soft-claim is stretching it a bit too far for my liking, but I do think that roleless cards are unique.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 06:49:41 pm »
second point - was TGG way quick on trusting that PW is civ already?

I'll try to elaborate.

From my experience, a roleless in a mafia game gets a generic role card. It doesnt have a character or anything. It just lets you know what you are. So before this game, I thought that was the norm. Then this game comes around and while I am roleless civ, it has a character which caught me off guard.

Now, if I had gotten an actual role, I still would have assumed that roleless have generic cards. More importantly, the characterization of roleless cards was not specified in the sign up thread. So in my conclusion, only a roleless, or Augustus, could have know about the abnormal roleless cards. Like in PW's Naruto game, it was just a Leaf Village symbol with the title of "Villager". Meanwhile all the other roles had actual characters.

Like I said there is the small chance of him being Mafia and he somehow knew about that anyway, but I find it unlikely. I read him as civ. For now.

Also I will not tell you the quote on my card. I googled it and it straight up plastered the google page with the movie it's from. It wasnt even subtle. That's no fun. Maybe I will post it in a later phase.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 06:55:40 pm »
Also, Augustus, smooth move making your photobucket album for DisneyMafia private. I backtracked my rolecard to it and was crossing my fingers you werent that loose with game security.

Good job.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2015, 06:59:39 pm »
Like I said before, if our cards are unique, it still isn't a big help when the world of Disney is so vast. There's only one way to catch a mafia member in the act of trying to lie, but the odds are so slim.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 07:03:26 pm »
TGG - that actually makes sense.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 07:24:50 pm »
-Peter Pan still gets a vote when his ability is activated. Augustus, does he count as alive for the purposes of Hero count? If so, we might want to consider lynching him for a Day 1 confirmed Hero and to make sure he doesn't get Enforced -> Night killed.
Peter Pan can still be enforced + night killed after any failed lynches/kills on him.

Say we're 21-6. If Peter Pan is killed and his ability activates (i.e. a succesful lynch or unenforced Night kill), are we 21-6 or 20-6?
Are you saying that if his ability has activated, he can still be Enforced -> Night killed?

First time player but augustus gloop gave me a run down of the game. So I think I got it down, I'll just lynch who you tell me to lynch.

See my signature.

Alpha there is no reason for mafia to kill a stockless power civ role. They aren't gonna want to give Peter Pan to use against them.

The best it gives us is a trusted civ if the claim is irrefutable. If someone counters it we have to lynch between them based on policy.

The only time they'd consider a night kill on them is if they got Peter Pan earlier and killing them won't be incriminating. Anything less than that is a catch 22 that favors us.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

That's why I suggested it?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 07:28:58 pm »
I'm a new player and just like I was in the first game  :-X

Were you mafia in the first game?  Wait...which first game?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2015, 07:56:54 pm »

Say we're 21-6. If Peter Pan is killed and his ability activates (i.e. a succesful lynch or unenforced Night kill), are we 21-6 or 20-6?
Are you saying that if his ability has activated, he can still be Enforced -> Night killed?

You remain at 21-6.

And yes. His ability is continuous. So anyone can still attempt to kill him over and over again, but only the enforce + night kill will work.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2015, 08:23:41 pm »

You remain at 21-6.

And yes. His ability is continuous. So anyone can still attempt to kill him over and over again, but only the enforce + night kill will work.

That is straight up awesome!  :D

Peter Pan's power is a pretty godlike advantage, when taken in tandem with Hercules.

Or does Enforcer going first nullify Hercules's saving throw?

Because that would kind of suck the fun right out of the tactic. :/

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2015, 08:32:34 pm »
If Hercules Protects Peter Pan, Peter can't die, regardless of which of the two is Enforced.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2015, 09:17:38 pm »
Before anyone even tries it, I'm rescinding my statement about being a man and speaking only in song lyrics, I overestimated how easy that'd be. Instead of just letting it go, I'll just work song lyrics into my posts as often as possible. I'm sure you'll all be fine, my posts never bothered you anyway.

Wave of MP hate incoming
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2015, 09:41:26 pm »
Checking in.

When I read that Synonym died, I legitimately thought I was late and this was not Day 1
Button Synergy