June 23, 2017, 03:23:29 pm

Author Topic: Disney Mafia Thread - Lovers Chat  (Read 4749 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Disney Mafia Thread - Lovers Chat
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:33:34 pm »
Welcome to the Lovers Chat!

ZOOLANDER and Blindknagg, you are the lovers pair.

Have fun.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
Re: Disney Mafia Thread - Lovers Chat
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 02:04:30 am »
I won't be alone for valentines day?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 09:16:52 am »
We have to be very careful to not die early, if we wallflower we look useless/suspicious and get lynched quick especially if the other civs are frustrated and have no leads if we post too much, we will be called out for being all fluff no substance so we have to toe the line, post often enough to be involved and scrutinize the others, but not so much that our names is what people see and get stuck in their minds. Sticking out enough to be in the back of players minds, but not as much as the more vocal players so we can live long enough to strategize is the plan.

What do you think about TGG's idea of MU22 being framed as Facilier? And what do you think about insta night? No public tallies taken, but it's safe to say MU22 is dead either way.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 09:32:50 am »
-ignore this post-

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 11:12:19 am »
Agreed.

When I first read TGG's post I thought that it was really likely that something like that had happened. But now after he got killed night one I believe that one other possibility has showed itself in that mu22 could be the vigi and made a bad first time read by targetting someone that was hounding him during the first day.

Mu22 not being mafia doesn't feel right though after the insta night happened but why would our vigi or Merlin kill TGG or Forge instead of mu22 if he's not one of them?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 11:20:35 am »
Also is bring it up in the thread or is it lkely that it's going to be intepreted as a role hunt or me trying to save mu22 by proposing that he might be a power role?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 11:32:16 am »
Is bringing it up in the thread worth it*

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 11:57:10 am »
Meh I'm doing it, what's the worst that can happen anyway?

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 12:54:33 am »
I just wokeup and posted in the thread, okay with our civ losses so far should we be happy or sad we killed scar? I mean he did count as a civ technically lol.

Also what is your take on MU22/Vynce/Dr. Facilier now?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 07:24:17 am »
If mu22 is still alive tomorrow and the vigi killed someone else or didn't kill anyone tonight I'm almost certain that he's the vigi by now. Not sure about Vynce but now that Jason turned out to be Scar and if the method Alpha used to confirm him is realiable I'm putting him a civ for now.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 07:27:29 am »
Ok I see how he's doing it.

Alpha's card url is http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/RAORoman/media/DisneyMafia/MafiaHercules.jpg.html

While mine is MafiaLady.jpg.

If the mafia has managed to figure out this trick too it can't be trusted as a reliable way of confirming someone without counter claims though.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 10:19:39 am »
Thoughts on Fuzz getting silenced? I'll have to take a closer look on his posts later when I get time to see if he said something that made him the target last night.

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 11:11:29 am »
Maybe one of the other inactives is Vigi or maybe Vigi just for some reason didn't want to pull the trigger, but I you think it's wise to just go on assuming its MU22? I'd be shocked if he wasn't DQ'ed for inactivity after this phase, if he isn't and suddenly shows up I think that would tighten the noose around his neck I mean he did post once right so he's aware he's on a clock so I think he'll vote but not post or post close to deadline.

Good work, but personally I've tried to stray from putting too much stock into the role less card stuff, I feel everything we need is right there in the thread we have some confirmed civs so lets go through the thread and reverse engineer our way to sniffing out a mafia today.

Also I was thinking of accusing someone of being dirty PW in particular, but it could be any other vocal player just to provoke some reactions and cause a mafia slip up what do you think?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 01:40:13 pm »
If you think that MP is dirty then go for it :tup:

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 01:40:23 pm »
PW*

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 12:56:57 pm »
Okay we need to come up with a plan and nail mafia today this is bullshit. Im scouring the thread now.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 01:02:01 pm »
Don't forget to vote, oz.

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 07:18:59 am »
Seriously BK where are you? check up on my posts just now, let me know who you're looking to vote for tonight. Also do you buy PW and Vynce being civs because Alpha confirmed them with his roleless card quotes?

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 07:27:45 am »
Sorry my gparents came over today so I've been busy up until now. Will take a look at your post now.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 07:46:46 am »
As for PW/Vynce I believe them for now. Since they're confirmed(ish) roleless someone should have counterclaimed by now if they're mafia since they got nothing to lose on trading us 1 for 1, right?

Forge did die before Alpha set his confirmation plan in motion though so it wouldn't surprise me if a crafty player like PW or Vynce would have figured out the naming scheme beind the cards too but they would still have to be cautious of a counterclaim.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 08:37:16 am »
I agree that Chief is playing it too safe currently and it's similar to the way he played last time he was mafia. I'm not fully sold on MP but I'll look over his posts again to see if I get the same feel from him that you have.

My vote is going on Chief or someone of the less active posters if I don't find enough to join you on the MP lynch.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 03:52:27 pm »
Thoughts on the leaf wagon? Some of his posts have come of as mafiaesque to me so I might join it.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 12:38:15 am »
That Fuzz wagon formed way too fucking fast.

And I should have known that SAD would miss the vote and have stuck with voting Chief.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2015, 02:24:58 am »
You have experience of being a lover before this game, right Zoo?

If I end up being on the lynching block is it a good idea to claim my role (without mentioning you of course) and/or should I make some subtle hints of some sort towards my partner?

Also would it be worth the risk for us to claim now with the current mafia/civ ratio or sometime later down the road if things turn even worse?

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2015, 07:53:39 am »
I'm 100% sure there's a mafia among SA, MP, and chief. Chief and I like to take a lot of hard reads playing by "Feel" rather than logically analyze evidence fyi. and I've been wrong my fair share of times, but more often than not I make crazy good reads.

The RF bandwagon is weird and railroading him, OR maybe this is me eating th toast, but maybe they're sacrificing RF to look clean?...but that wouldn't make sense no one suspects PW now anyways so that wuld draw unneeded attention to him if he was mafia.

SA hopping on the bandwagon last and escaping death makes him insta guilty to me, and showing up now lol like me trying to use me as a shield bet it!

If you ever get in trouble just make sure not to leave any hints that mafia could use to trace back to me lol obviously, but as far as RC'ing when you're in danger, mafia could counter claim as the other lover which would be a bait tactic to sniff me the other lover out because at this point they would kill 2 lovers for 1 of their own that would be a good trade for them and in that case I would be in the same situation as last game when I got a guilty on JC....I would know a confirmed mafia but my credibility would be questionable without claiming.

So if you figure out how I can convince people to believe me without me RC'ing to save you then sure RC when you're about to die otherwise no for now.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 07:55:07 am »
BTW drwill is my secret wallflower target, EXO or someone else early game said he usually posts a lot and that he's been quiet ever since...and NO ONE mentioned that ever again.

I'd like you to vote SA without making it seem suspicious, better yet try convincing yourself and others to vote SA first in the thread.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 08:00:50 am »
I'll be out for a few hours but I'll see what I can do when I get home.

You're right on will though, I forgot that he even played the game.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 08:17:03 am »
Chief has looked extremely dirty up till now but there's a glimmer of truth behind his point about Beige. If Beige gains traction and flips mafia how likely would it be that Chief had Beige say that so he could come out clean when the game is about to turn into a lylo situation?

But yeah I'm not about to rc before the noose is around my neck :tup:

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 11:50:14 am »
@Augustus can I use quotes from this discussion as evidence if I claim?

If I can't quote them directly from here can I do something like this?

Quote from: ZOOLANDER
BTW drwill is my secret wallflower target, EXO or someone else early game said he usually posts a lot and that he's been quiet ever since...and NO ONE mentioned that ever again.

I'd like you to vote SA without making it seem suspicious, better yet try convincing yourself and others to vote SA first in the thread.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 12:09:08 pm »
I didn't find anything in the rules on it but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 12:12:32 pm »
Eh.. no. That's too much of a confirmation.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 12:13:46 pm »
Oh, yeah. I guess you can do it like that if you're not quoting directly.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2015, 12:16:07 pm »
Ok :tup:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:54 pm »
I'm 100% sure there's a mafia among SA, MP, and chief. Chief and I like to take a lot of hard reads playing by "Feel" rather than logically analyze evidence fyi. and I've been wrong my fair share of times, but more often than not I make crazy good reads.

The RF bandwagon is weird and railroading him, OR maybe this is me eating th toast, but maybe they're sacrificing RF to look clean?...but that wouldn't make sense no one suspects PW now anyways so that wuld draw unneeded attention to him if he was mafia.

SA hopping on the bandwagon last and escaping death makes him insta guilty to me, and showing up now lol like me trying to use me as a shield bet it!

If you ever get in trouble just make sure not to leave any hints that mafia could use to trace back to me lol obviously, but as far as RC'ing when you're in danger, mafia could counter claim as the other lover which would be a bait tactic to sniff me the other lover out because at this point they would kill 2 lovers for 1 of their own that would be a good trade for them and in that case I would be in the same situation as last game when I got a guilty on JC....I would know a confirmed mafia but my credibility would be questionable without claiming.

So if you figure out how I can convince people to believe me without me RC'ing to save you then sure RC when you're about to die otherwise no for now.

This post is why OZ scares me.  Good read.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 10:40:13 pm »
I'd have payed more attention to him if he didn't have poor taste in movies.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 11:17:27 pm »
I'd have payed more attention to him if he didn't have poor taste in movies.

Too many people distrust OZ because he's always pages behind everyone else.

He can get some right reads though, which makes it even worse when he gets ignored and mafia do their best to discredit him.

He's also the only mafia ever to come back from only one mafia left really early to almost winning the whole game.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 12:18:33 am »
He's also the only mafia ever to come back from only one mafia left really early to almost winning the whole game.

That wasn't based on his own merit though. That was because of a RadicalFuzz whose name shall not be mentioned.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 10:56:44 am »

That wasn't based on his own merit though. That was because of a RadicalFuzz whose name shall not be mentioned.