October 17, 2017, 04:53:02 pm

Author Topic: Disney Mafia Thread - Villain Chat  (Read 43748 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Disney Mafia Thread - Villain Chat
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:29:04 pm »
Welcome to the Villain Chat!

Lol at this team.

SoliloquyAside - Maleficent
The Chief - Jafar
Missing Person - Ursula
myusername22 - The Evil Queen
Vynce - Doctor Facilier
Pimp Willy - Chernabog

Have fun.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
Re: Disney Mafia Thread - Villain Chat
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:44:19 pm »
Whattup mafia
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:00:14 am »
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HATE AUGUSTUS FOR MAKING ME MAFIA AGAIN!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

But I can't.

This team reeks of all-star.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 09:03:34 am »
I mean, like, literally.

This is some straight up "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!" levels of nonsense, here.

...Augustus even tossed out a tell, right out the gate, with Syn getting an honorary Mafia role.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 09:14:05 am »
This squad.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 09:28:37 am »
Yuuup.

I've already laid a soft, "wait and see" groundwork, for a potential "rift" between MP and myself, should the need arise to distance one of us from the other.

But it is soft enough that we can easily let it slip by, as if innocuous, as well. :)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 09:54:42 am »
Wow. 

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 02:09:18 pm »
So everyone got cover roles right?

Is that because everyone who is a civ got a named roleless card? Because if civs dont know that, we can use it to our advantage

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 02:20:26 pm »
careful about jumping onto that post of mine, it can backfir ebecause if it comes out mafia got roleless cards too, then roleless people = lynch targets for mafia, so just let it simmer for a bit.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 02:28:44 pm »
There are some players that know you got cover roles because they've participated in other games I've ran (where I always provide covers).

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 03:48:08 pm »
Oh fuck. Can I trade off PW?

Jokes aside, we're all gonna get sniped early and checked except for myusername because you're unknown even with experience elsewhere. Chief is in the best position though with that Godfather role.

So I'm about to look in the thread. I'm definitely going to look into using my bad itinerary as an excuse for not posting for a bit. And honestlt, I will be out for like 12 hours.

Just like I called it though, jabs.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 04:06:34 pm »
The quicker we kill the UC the better. One of us will get checked early. Only Alpha and maybe Forge and exodus would think of outing a mafia check early on. exodus would only do so cause I chided him for it in PG. So we have to pick off dat damn mouse quick before it can happen.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 04:07:33 pm »
Chief and Vynce I will defer to you guys on that. You picked off roles fast as mafia in SP. Matt and I are pretty GDLK at this too so surely we can figure this out.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 04:09:26 pm »
MU22 do you have experience playing on the mafia side and what are your results as such?

Do you have strengths I can play to?

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 04:12:59 pm »
Already starting the dissent groundwork for us, Matt. Be careful with that. You were setting that up in RE. People will be apprehensive still if get ourselves in that 50/50 and one of us dies.

I'm hoping Forge goes down my throat so I can get her lynched. Every time she does so she's been mafia so i could use that to be on an "kazgate level of fail" and look clean for it.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 07:26:11 pm »
Alpha is being awfully helpful, like his typical civ self.

Maybe too much so.  I'd suspect him right now if I were a civ

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 07:28:09 pm »
MP you will need to start running shit at your earliest convenience. Otherwise Alpha will. We need someone else for the medic to protect.

There is one, right?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 08:05:25 pm »
I'm jumping in, now.

I just got back.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 08:13:05 pm »
I wonder at Alpha being so precise about the Peter Pan role.

Mayhaps we ought to Enforce + Kill night one?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 08:14:56 pm »
Actually, until I die, maybe ought to do that every night, lol.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 10:49:07 pm »
Alpha is roleless most likely.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2015, 04:15:48 am »
I almost wonder if silencing me night 1 again would be wise.

No one would expect me to run the same line, right?

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2015, 10:17:59 am »
Alpha is roleless most likely.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

I hear what you're saying, but I give him more credit.

He's either tossing himself out there as a sacrifice, as you think, the traitor, or asking to be killed, so he can be immortal if we don't find Herc faster than I die.

I'm cautiously leaning towards the latter most, of the three.

That said, if I live for a day or two, then we definitely ought to E + NK him.

Perhaps I'll even set something up, come the next night, that might diffuse interest in me.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 11:07:53 am »
@Vynce

Whilst I approve of your trying to casually ingratiate yourself to the civs, you're presuming a lot.

Mainly that they would tell the truth.

Ain't nobody with sense gonna claim Herc or Basil.

Gods know we aren't going to claim who WE are.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 11:44:00 am »
Okay.

We've both sown chaos, and led others into doing so.

Now it is time to sit back, and let them tear each other up, I think.

Only terse pointed and/ terse casual posts for the rest of the day period, then?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 11:44:34 am »
*and/or

lol... damn

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 11:50:48 am »
I'm only playing up the ruse. It's what I'd do.

If someone brings up cover roles, it might blow up on TGG

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2015, 01:04:15 pm »
I REALLLY fuckin' hate that we can use people's last log in against them.

username is going under the bus.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 01:53:34 pm »
MyUsername if a lynch on you seems imminent, you must continue NOT TO POST

jabs, let the wagon progress on its own. If my username gets lynched, it stands to reason that the other mafia members found him to be unresponsive and decided lynching him would be a good means of appearing innocent.

Think about it. The mafia didn't even tip him off about appearing offline? Surely they tried.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2015, 02:08:15 pm »
MyUsername if a lynch on you seems imminent, you must continue NOT TO POST

jabs, let the wagon progress on its own. If my username gets lynched, it stands to reason that the other mafia members found him to be unresponsive and decided lynching him would be a good means of appearing innocent.

Think about it. The mafia didn't even tip him off about appearing offline? Surely they tried.

There were already too many votes for him.

We might as well nest one or two of us within the group.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2015, 02:52:52 pm »
Has everybody else checked in? If so, MU will have to get thrown under, and I fucking hate starting out in the hole. If civs get a mafia lynch within the first three cycles mafia has never won, so we'll have to be impeccable.

We also have no forger, when I'd expect me Chief or PW to get checked. Maybe you Matt. That's either 1/3 or 1/4 chance of a clear check.

I'm standing by my read on Alpha. The last time he tried to bait someone out, it was EOW and he was very obvious about it. He may not be able to do it in this game but he could possibly try that route again. Either way, if he's Scar it would behoove us not to touch him at least until his ability has went off. After that we can kill him or whatever, because it won't effect our numbers and he'd win anyway. Plus if he starts figuring out mafia, it would also benefit him to not get us lynched because us staying alive is how he wins.

That's all barring Alpha being Scar. The way Augustus is going on with these roles, even passive roles can be enforced, so if he's Hercules, then we could enforce him and kill him.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 02:54:07 pm »
Really if MU is the only one not checked in, everyone needs to be on the wagon at the end. Don't say anything wishy washy about it either. If you see civs jumping in with simple posts about it follow suit.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 04:20:52 pm »
food for thought, roled civs could be given cover roles too
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2015, 04:33:06 pm »
It sounds like everyone received a unique role card. I think that's game breaking tbh.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2015, 05:46:40 pm »
MU is dead to rights. Unless someone gets into a spat with me, which I'm trying to goad jason into doing, silencing me is bad. I need some waves to make my silence count.

TGG may be a good one otherwise.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:46 pm »
Shadow Wolf (BeigeSand) could be a good one to put pressure on next day.  That SAD vote was goofy and someone could make him feel the heat, especially if he doesnt jump on the MU bandwagon or does it in a wishy washy way.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2015, 05:51:24 pm »
Forge and Fuzz made themselves look suspicious by not going on the mafia lynch too

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2015, 05:54:47 pm »
Alpha should stay null to leaning civ or leaning mafia on everybody's list. I may say strong civ lean on him at the end of this phase depending in what he says.

I want Forge to go in on me before she gets pushed. I'm hoping she decides to take what I called as my read on her and flip flop it like kaz did. If she does then I willl just look like I'm having an off game.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2015, 05:55:14 pm »
MP, please try to acquit yourself, without going in on me.

We don't need the heat... just diffuse out.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2015, 05:55:42 pm »
I honestly think Forge is Scar.

Dunno why.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »
Weird. I have her as roleless right now.

She could be medic or UC though.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2015, 05:57:38 pm »
I actually think Alpha is Scar. He'd be more out there as Herx.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2015, 05:59:05 pm »
Just a heads up:

It'll go largely unnoticed but I will pursue my "mafia throws away inactive" angle next day phase. This mostly implicates TGG.

That's why it's not going to go anywhere, as 2 high profile mafia members have expressed their belief that he's clean.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2015, 05:59:31 pm »
Alpha has a role, by the way. Kill him.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2015, 06:00:34 pm »
May be at the expense of one of us.

Augustus, if we kill Scar, does his ability trigger, and if so, on who?

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:18 pm »
But Vynce he's played roleless like this many times. What makes it different now?

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:21 pm »
And this is the phase to do it. If he isn't the medic, he hasn't done enough to get the medic to protect him. TGG has.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:43 pm »
He's gone silent. He's laying low.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2015, 06:02:09 pm »
So even if he's without a role, this night phase is the time to act.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2015, 06:03:40 pm »
And if he is scar, we're screwed.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?