October 19, 2017, 07:15:04 am

Author Topic: JT Mafia I: Disney -- SIGN-UP THREAD  (Read 27299 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
JT Mafia I: Disney -- SIGN-UP THREAD
« on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:17 pm »
Welcome to Jesus Toast Mafia's first game under our ELO ranking system! Make sure to not lose this game if you want to get a good start on the rankings. This is also the site's first official game that is open to all players. So sign-up if you want to participate in this Disney-themed Mafia game.

General Idea
A number of players are thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. There are two teams: the Heroes and the Villains. Only the Villains will be aware of their entire team's identities.

There are two phases: Day and Night. During Day, all players deliberate and submit a vote on a player. The player with the most votes is lynched and eliminated from the game. During Night, the Villains deliberate to kill and eliminate a player from the game. The Heroes win the game once all Villains have been eliminated. The Villains win the game once their numbers are equal to or greater than the number of Heroes.

Game Size
30 Players (aiming for; will accommodate for a smaller or larger size if needed)
21-23 Heroes (to be determined after sign-ups)
6 Villains
1 Third Party

Roles
Roles will be randomly assigned to the players. Certain roles will have abilities that may be used during the appropriate phases.

Spoiler for Disney Heroes:

Spoiler for Disney Villains:

Spoiler for Disney Third Party:
Spoiler for Ability Priority List:
Traitor > Enforcer > Immortal > Thief > Poisoner > Protector > Villain Kill > Vigilante > Deceiver > Detective > Silencer > Prankster
Phases
One whole cycle (Day and Night) will amount to 48 hours. The Day phase will last 36 hours, starting from 11:00 AM CST and ending at 11:00 PM CST the following day. The Night phase will last 12 hours, starting from 11:00 PM CST and ending at 11:00 AM CST the following morning.

Posting is allowed during all phases.

Voting
Votes must be submitted in the thread using the following format: Lynch Player. Bold and Underline so I can see it. No Lynch is a valid voting option. Votes may be changed as many times as you want - the last submitted vote is what will be counted. Votes for the Day phase will not be accepted after deadline.

Elimination
Once you have been lynched or killed, you may no longer post in the game thread. Your allegiance and role will also be revealed.

Disqualification
Missing a vote will result in a warning. Missing a second vote will DQ you from the game.

Spoiler for Missing Person's Common Sense Rules:
1. Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your talk in the mafia conversation. If you're one of the lovers, keep your chat inside the Lovers conversation. You should not be PMing anyone. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it. PM'ing once will result in a DQ. Habitually doing so will result in a ban. (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2. No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of SRK. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3. No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your private conversations, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

4. Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

5. Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)

6. English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

7. No making wagers in game. This wagering SRK accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

8. Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful toward other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:46:00 am by Augustus »
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney -- SIGN-UP THREAD
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:28 pm »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:53:10 pm by Augustus »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:08 pm »
FIRST IN!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1912
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 09:40:39 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 09:44:57 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 12:03:28 am »
Auto-lynching/killing everyone with who dons a fucking Frozen avatar.

Calling it now.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 12:05:49 am »
AND IF I GET A FROZEN ROLE, I'LL FIND A WAY TO KILL MYSELF.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 12:52:25 am »
Oh MP, if only there was someone out there who loved you.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 01:29:41 am »
But Frozen was the best movie since Beauty and the Beast.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 02:39:04 am »
It's got some great rule 34 too.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 03:51:54 am »
I guess there's no hope of keeping this one rated G.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 04:47:01 am »
Whatup? I'm in.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 06:15:57 am »
I'm going to assume that everyone who has posted so far is signing up...

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 06:26:26 am »
I guess there's no hope of keeping this one rated G.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 06:35:06 am »
His crown should be bigger.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 10:06:38 am »
I'm in! Also, MP, stop being a grouch, Frozen was a classic.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 10:17:42 am »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 10:20:42 am »
They wouldn't watch Frozen, that's for sure.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 10:20:47 am »
They wouldn't watch Frozen, that's for sure.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 04:42:49 pm »
Auto-lynching/killing everyone with who dons a fucking Frozen avatar.

Calling it now.

Let it go....

Also I'm in.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 04:46:03 pm »
You're just still salty at HUNKgate.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 05:40:09 pm »
You're just still salty at HUNKgate.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

You're still just a [REDACTED].

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 07:04:42 pm »
I'm in. As long as I get to be one of the mice from the Rescuers...
Not sure what goes here.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 11:49:32 am »
Put me in coach!

Kaz is a better mafia player than I

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 01:34:49 pm »
This game has quickly turned into "Annoy MP".

Not that I don't approve, of course.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 03:04:07 pm »
Suck it.

And go ahead and finish the avatar.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

• Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 03:55:34 pm »
I'm all in, smellin' like Jasmine all over my junk.  8)

EDIT:

And goddammit, I'm not a spectator, anymore, Bious, Forge - Put my post rating powers back on.

I REALLY NEED to nuke Pimp Willy's post, a few above.  >:(

...stupid bitch gigglin' about lettin' one go.  ::)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:58:34 pm by SoliloquyAside »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 07:16:50 pm »
@Skizzz @kaz @Vynce @The Chief @The-Co-Jones @myusername22 @Simple Machine where you guys at?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 08:24:52 pm »
Angelpalm best get up in this bitch, like it's a side piece his lady already lubed and prepped for him.

@angelpalm get your snowball hentai lovin' dearth of a soul in here!

...the thread could use some colour.

I say this both as a long-time associate who appreciates the finer personal qualities your bent of mind brings to the world at large, as well as an artist who appreciates that black is in fact a neutral.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:30:52 pm by SoliloquyAside »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 02:09:55 am »
Angelpalm best get up in this bitch, like it's a side piece his lady already lubed and prepped for him.

angelpalm get your snowball hentai lovin' dearth of a soul in here!

I say this both as a long-time associate who appreciates the finer personal qualities your bent of mind brings to the world at large, as well as an artist who appreciates that black is in fact a neutral.

Dont forget to work the shaft bro

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 02:21:37 am »
Oh hey. Sign me up !

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 02:23:02 am »
INB4 OP....dammit....deep sigh...I guess I'm in.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 02:57:59 am »
Does Toy Story count as Disney? Yes? No? I dont care. Av change already set. Gonna edit it to fit the av size better after work.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 04:36:53 am »

angelpalm get your snowball hentai lovin' dearth of a soul in here!

Dont forget to work the shaft bro

I'll just go ahead and trust you on that, senpai.

myusername22

• Rye Toast
  • Just another username
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 06:03:42 am »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
This is not a forum signature, this is the main post.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 07:03:44 am »
Put me in, coach.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2015, 08:32:06 am »
Toy Story was released by Disney, just not animated by them.

DukeC

• Duke
  • Moldy Toast
  • Can I Haz Some of that Toast?
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2015, 09:00:27 am »
Welp. I'll play.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2015, 11:30:09 am »
Someone summon me?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2015, 11:35:04 am »
Wait, did Co-Jones sign up?

I don't see it.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2015, 12:26:23 pm »
Someone summon me?
Gonna play?

Wait, did Co-Jones sign up?

I don't see it.
I pm'd a bunch of people on SRK. He confirmed it over there.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2015, 12:33:27 pm »
Hellz yeah.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2015, 12:35:34 pm »
Oh yeah, it doesn't explicitly say, but I'm guessing no last gasps?

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2015, 12:40:57 pm »

That's too subtle - even for this crowd.  :P

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2015, 12:57:40 pm »
Oh yeah, it doesn't explicitly say, but I'm guessing no last gasps?
Correct.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2015, 01:05:09 pm »
I'm out.

If yall end up one short or some shit lemme know and I might reconsider

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2015, 04:39:38 pm »

That's too subtle - even for this crowd. 
I got it dammit.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2015, 08:29:06 pm »
You got the crown? kappa

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2015, 07:54:09 am »
You got the crown? kappa

He'd been reading up on modern lit, such as:

Give Pointers, Receive Tips: The ThatGamerGuy Story

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2015, 09:28:47 am »
I got myself a Disney avatar.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)