November 18, 2017, 03:11:46 pm

Author Topic: JTM Arena I: Fire Emblem (FEAR)  (Read 10488 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
JTM Arena I: Fire Emblem (FEAR)
« on: January 04, 2015, 01:35:47 am »
Firstly, allow me to welcome you to JTM's first Arena game! We've got an exciting theme lined up just for the occasion: the appropriately hectic Fire Emblem!

This game will be hosted by yours truly and @Bious (who did most of the work creating this beast). Feel ask us any questions you might have about the rules.

Without further adieu, here's everything you (should) need to know about our game:

Classes

Just like Fire Emblem, this game will include a class system. Classes are unique in many different ways, as each having varying values for the following stats:

• HP - the amount of damage you can take before you die
  • Strength - how effective attacking with Physical weapons is
  • Magic - how effective attacking with Magical weapons is
  • Defense - how effective defending against Physical weapons is
  • Resistance - how effective defending against Magical weapons is
  • Skill - how often certain skills might activate
  • Luck - how good you are at preventing critical attacks on you
  • Starting gold and gear
  • What weapons you can use (type and rank)
  • Special abilities
  • Pairing up bonuses (see Pairing Up under Attack Phase Actions)

*Note: how exactly those stats come into play will be explained where they are pertinent to the rules.

The specific information about each class will not be made public, but the stats of each player (sans any bonuses from abilities or pairing up) will be posted at the end of each write up. The full information about a player will be revealed upon death.

There are 16 different classes, and there will only be 1 player assigned to each class. As such, the player roster will only consist of 16 players:
  • Rogue
  • Assassin
  • Swordmaster
  • Falco Knight
  • Lord
  • Beserker
  • General
  • Halberdier
  • Veteran
  • Sniper
  • Sage
  • Druid
  • Bishop
  • Manakete
  • Draco Lord
  • Paladin

In addition, 3 of these classes will randomly receive class quirks, which will also not be publicly revealed.

• Weapon Ranking

Each class starts out being able to use a certain rank of weapon(E being the lowest, then C, B, and so on...). A player can rank up in a specific weapon type by:

• Defeat 4 enemies using said weapon type if going from D to C
  • Defeat 5 more enemies using said weapon type if going from C to B
  • Defeat 6 more enemies using said weapon type if going from B to A

If your rank is higher than or equal to the required rank of a weapon, you can use it.

The Shop

Players can use gold to buy weapons items in the shop.

Available items will be revealed at the start of the game.

Each player can only hold 5 items at once, and can also only equip 1 weapon at a time. Non-weapon do not need to be equipped to take effect, but they do take up a space in your inventory.

The Forge

You can upgrade items at the Forge. Each upgradable weapon has only 5 upgrade slots.

Upgrading the following only takes up 1 slot and cost 3000 each:

• +5% to crit chance
  • +1 Weapon Might

Upgrading to add abilities to weapons takes up all of the upgrade slots and costs 5000:

• Pursuit - You will always attack twice if your speed is greater than your enemy's speed. You will hit first, then they will hit back, and then you will hit again.
  • Parity - Negates both the player's and enemy's support bonuses and battle Skills.
  • Charge - Chance[(Skill+Speed)/2]% to attack again.
  • Sol - [Skill]% chance to recover HP equal to half the damage dealt to the enemy
  • Luna - [Skill]% chance to halve the enemy's defense and resistance
[Special! Costs only 1500!]
  • Discipline - cuts the number of battles to increase weapon ranking in half

Prep Phase and Attack Phase Actions

So, what will you be doing in this game? You have several options to choose from. Each turn, you will be able to do 2 types of actions: Prep Phase Actions and Attack Phase Actions.

The turn (both Prep Phase and Action Phase together) will last for 24 hours.

• Prep Phase

Actions that occur during the prep phase are unlimited as long as your health and gold permit them. They happen as soon as possible (definitely before all Attack Phase Actions). Prep Phase Actions are:

Buying, Selling, or Forging an Item - Self explanatory. Using the Shop or the Forge will not prevent you from taking an Attack Phase Action.

Using an Item - This includes equipping a weapon[Note: buying a weapon does not automatically equip it].

Trading an item - If you have a C-Rank or higher bond with a person you may exchange items or gold with them. You can either trade items or give an item to your partner. If your partner's inventory is full you cannot give them items.

• Attack Phase

You can only do one attack phase action per turn. These will all occur at the same time. Attack Phase Actions are:

Attacking

Attacking is the essence of arena games. After all, in order to win you have to be one of(if not, the only) person left standing.

You can choose to attack any player or NPC. Since there is no option to defend, the person you're attacking will always attack back in classic Fire Emblem style.

Also in Fire Emblem style, we acknowledge the weapon triangle. In case you're new to this concept, it goes like this:

Swords>Axes>Spears>Swords

This means that a player with a Sword attacking a player with an Axe will receive a bonus. But if that same player attacks a player with a Spear, his damage will be decreased.

Additionally, your damage will increase the more proficient you are with that weapon. For example, having a D in Swords will give you +1 to all attacks you do with Swords, +2 if you have a C, and so on.

Damage Calculations will go as such:

If attacking with Sword:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Normal Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength + Wpn. Might + Rank Bonus] - Enemy Defense)
Axe Wielding Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength + Wpn. Might + 3 +R. B.] - Enemy Defense)
Spear Wielding Enemy HP- ( [Attacker Strength + Wpn. Might - 4 + R. B.] - Enemy Defense)

If Attacking with Axe:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Normal Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength + Wpn. Might + Rank Bonus]- Enemy Defense)
Spear Wielding Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength+ Wpn. Might +5 + R.B.] - Enemy Defense)
Sword Wielding Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength+ Wpn. Might -6 + R.B.] - Enemy Defense)

If Attacking with Spear:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Sword Wielding Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength+ Wpn. Might + 4 + R.B.] - Enemy Defense)
Axe Wielding Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength+ Wpn. Might -3 + R.B.] - Enemy Defense)

If attacking with Bow:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Bow-Weak Enemy HP- ([Attacker Strength+ (Wpn. Might X2) + R.B.] - Enemy Defense)

If Attacking with Dragonstone:
Spoiler for Hiden:

If attacking with Magic (unless otherwise stated):
Spoiler for Hiden:
Normal Enemy HP- ([Attacker Magic+ Wpn. Might]- Enemy Resistance)

Also, if your speed is 6 or more greater than your opponent's, you will attack twice! If this happens, you will attack first, then your opponent will strike back, then you will strike again.

A critical hit chance is equal to [Your Crit % - Your Opponent's Luck]%. Critical hits do double damage.

There's one last thing to take into account: ranged attacks vs melee attacks. Bows are always ranged and Swords, Spears, Axes, and Dragonstones are always melee. Players using Magic must decide if they are attacking from far away or from close up. If a ranged attacker attacks a melee attacker, there will be no counterattack and vice versa.

The Arena

You can also choose to challenge someone to a duel in the arena.

In this case, players can either challenge other players to duels or fight handpicked NPC opponents for a bit of bonus gold. In player duels, the players can make wagers of gold and/or items and battle for them, or have a fight to the death if they so desire. In NPC duels only Gold can be won.

NPC battles are limited to 3 per phase.

Only one arena request can be made per person per phase.

Rules:
Both parties have to accept for the duel to begin. A decline will cause both players to pay a gold fine for wasting our time. This fine will be heavier for the challenger.
Unless otherwise stated, all fights are in Mercy Mode (the losing player is left at 1 HP).
To The Death fights are To The Death.
Once an arena match starts it cannot be stopped until a side loses.
If a player is beaten in Mercy in a player duel they must surrender what they have wagered. If they die in To The Death their opponent will receive all their gold and an item of theres.
Support effects are not active in the arena.
The higher you bet in the NPC arena, the harder your opponent. Don't bet too high or a dragon may punish your greed.

Winning a gold fight earns you 2x the amount of gold you bet.

Pairing Up

Paring up consists of two units fighting as one. Pairs are made up of a main unit and a sub unit. The main unit is the one directly involved in battle. The Sub Unit cannot battle, but provides the main unit with support bonuses and cannot be targeted unless through special means.

Rules of pairing up:
Both units must consent before a pair-up occurs.
You cannot pair-up in the arena.
Pair-up bonuses depend on the class of the player.
If the main unit is killed the sub unit will be the target of all future attacks that round.
Fighting together for a few (2) phases will deepen the bond your partner and you have and increase your support bonus. Fighting even longer will make you bonded and give more support bonuses. Bonded players can win the game together.
If you separate from your partner your support bonuses disappear, but your bond will not.

Pairing Up will take priority over all over Attack Phase Actions.

Scavenging for Gems

Players have the option to scavenge for a gem instead of attacking in the attacking phase. The Value of the Gems are 1000, 3000, and 5000 at first and will increase to 5000, 7500, and 10000 after a while. Gems are randomly determined. Gems take up a space in your inventory, and must be sold at the shop to gain their value in gold.

Phase Changes and Other Game Mechanics

Different phases may bring about different effects, including the spawning of NPC enemies. Be sure to keep this in mind when planning out your strategies!

How to Win

The object of the game is to be the last one standing, or to be the last 2 standing with your partner if you're paired up with Rank A or higher.

Sponsors

We also have a sign up sheet for Arena sponsors.

The Arena Sponsors can offer a variety of help to their chosen player if they choose to do so. These options include buying them items, sending them messages, or paying to choose the next arena hazard or sending in enemies of their own!

How much money the sponsors start with and how much it costs to sponsor will be revealed in the sponsor lounge.

TL;DR
Fire Emblem Arena Cheat-Sheet

Phases:
There are two phases: Preparations and Attack.
Preparations lasts for 24 Hours, at which point the attack phase will happen instantly. Commands for the attack phase need to be in before the end of the Prep phase.
Preparation commands happen instantly and cannot be switched, while attack commands can be switched until the prep phase ends.

Shop and Forge:
Buy weapons and items at the shop and upgrade your weapon at the Forge.
Certain weapons cannot be used unless you have the correct rank to use it.
Remember: A>B>C>D>E: the higher your weapon rank, the stronger the weapon you can wield.

Arena:
In the Arena you can fight NPC enemies for gold or duel other players. You will win double your bet if you win against an NPC, and whatever your opponent wagered in a duel.

Attacking:
Your Strength/Magic plus your Weapon's Might determine your attack.
Remember the weapon triangle: Swords>Axes>Lances.
If you have 6 or more speed you will attack your opponent twice.
Swords, Lances, and Axes are Melee weapons. Bows are ranged. Magic can attack from close or from afar.

Pairing Up:
If you want to fight as a team, both parties must send in a command to pair together during the prep phase. The main unit and sub unit must be signified. The sub unit supports the main unit with stat bonuses and cannot make any attack-phase options. They also can't be targeted. The longer a pair fights together, the stronger the buff will become and their bond will improve.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The game will begin on the January 10th at 10 PM EST (or 9 PM CST), permitting all 16 slots are filled up.

With that, let the sign-ups for FEAR commence!

Player Roster

• ✰Alpha✰
  • drwill439
  • Missing Person
  • RadicalFuzz
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYX
  • Pimp Willy
  • jasonC
  • Aidebit
  • Augustus
  • SumAznDude
  • Blindknagg
  • Vynce
  • The Chief
  • BeigeSand
  • Skizzz
  • Spyromancy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:58:38 pm by ForgeDigger »
  • Like x 4    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1925
Re: JTM Arena I: Fire Emblem (FEAR)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 02:06:26 am »
Jesus fucking Christ, I thought we were playing Arena, not fucking Dungeons & Dragons.

Signing up so that both of you have to suffer calculating all that shit.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 02:10:52 am »
Compare to D&D, this shit is long division.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 04:48:41 am »
I'm in, though I admittedly know fuck all about FE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:49:23 am by drwill439 »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Not sure what goes here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1405
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 07:30:47 am »
In.  I still haven't killed enough illiterates.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 08:01:49 am »
Sign me up!

Is switching who's the main and sub unit in a pair possible during the Prep phase, also?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:05:28 am by RadicalFuzz »

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 08:34:41 am »
Pairng Up (and switching the main unit in a pair) is an Attack Phase Action.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 08:45:11 am »
Vynce better be signed up as Vynce (?) when he does sign up too.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 09:30:29 am »
Is there a limit to the number of attack phase actions one can take? For example, would switching and then attacking in the same phase be possible? I'm assuming that you won't allow multiple of the same action, like switching then attacking then switching again.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 10:15:49 am »
Far too much math for me. Signing up to throw punches at random because we all know I aint memorizing those many rules.

I mean I know you guys rag on me for not reading all the rules, but I dont care if I enforce the stereotype right now. Currently I know
Prep Phase
Attack Phase
Buying selling giving stuff
You can duel or something?
You can pair up but not in Arena?
Something about weapons doing more damage to one type but less to another
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 10:17:47 am by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 10:52:17 am »
Is there a limit to the number of attack phase actions one can take? For example, would switching and then attacking in the same phase be possible? I'm assuming that you won't allow multiple of the same action, like switching then attacking then switching again.
You can only take one Attack Phase Action per turn.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 10:53:44 am »
Far too much math for me. Signing up to throw punches at random because we all know I aint memorizing those many rules.

I mean I know you guys rag on me for not reading all the rules, but I dont care if I enforce the stereotype right now. Currently I know
Prep Phase
Attack Phase
Have fuuuuun~ c:
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1512
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 11:44:08 am »
Im in. I will take a few weeks to internalize all these complicated rules. Do I need to bring my own dicebag and players handbook or does somebody have one I can share?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 12:00:21 pm »
If I get a certain class I am going to make the shittiest soft claims in history

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 12:12:56 pm »
While I agree that there is a shit ton going on here, I think that this is cooler than just having single options like "Attack UserX" and nothing else for the turn.
Quick question: Can items be dropped on death/random chance? If so, are we allowed to scavenge dead people's belongings?

Not sure what goes here.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 12:40:41 pm »
Sign me up.  PW - you can share my dice bag[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
'6' is not a valid dice string!
[/roll][/roll][/roll][/roll][/roll][/roll] how does that work

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 12:41:13 pm »
Rolled 4d30 : 5, 25, 9, 2, total 41

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 02:41:57 pm »
While I agree that there is a shit ton going on here, I think that this is cooler than just having single options like "Attack UserX" and nothing else for the turn.
Quick question: Can items be dropped on death/random chance? If so, are we allowed to scavenge dead people's belongings?

Thanks for your appreciation!

That sounds like a question for @Bious.

I want to say that yes, when people die they drop items that cab later be scavenged, but he has the final say on that stuff.
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 06:36:51 pm »

Prep Phase
Attack Phase
Have fuuuuun~ c:

I sense a passive air of deviousness from this post. The likes of which do not bode well for my writeups.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Perhaps my toaster is just plugged in.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 06:41:55 pm »
When is it not plugged in here?

私はロンブルゲンヂですか?

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 07:08:44 pm »
I mean if you don't wanna read the rules, I'm fine with it; I won't stop you. You're the player. If anything, I'm just excited to see how long you can last. c:
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 09:52:47 pm »

So basically, if you kill a player, you get all of the items in their inventory. You have to drop items until you have the max 5 in your inventory before you can do anything else though. Dropping the item makes it scavengable (as an Attack Phase Action).
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 01:41:12 am »
And of course you guys are going to run this game the fucking day before I start flying to the States.

:tdown:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 02:13:11 am »
:tup:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 03:28:03 am »
A conspiracy to keep my war against illiteracy down.  :coffee:

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 03:40:34 am »
Ooh, count me in.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2015, 05:53:49 am »
I really need @Augustus and DarkGeneral in to complete the powers of team MAD again.

Also, you guys should totally announce the signups on SRK too. You might get some other arena heads over here through that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:56:52 am by Missing Person »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 07:53:19 am »
Maybe you guys want to double-check that magic damage formula. 

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 09:17:48 am »
Why, because of the Weapon Might part? I imagine that some spells will be innately more powerful than others, so that's probably where that stat comes into play.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 09:43:32 am »
well actually, i'm all confused about how damage is calculated because there are no ='s. 

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 10:53:26 am »
The formulas listed are equal to the amount of damage you deal.

And yeah, I'll fix the Magic damage formula.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 10:56:14 am »
All of them need to be looked at again, imo.  I think for most you wanted to include something called "Rank Bonus" but did not?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 11:03:59 am »
I see your point.

Rank Bonuses effect Weapon Might. But I have to check with Bious about how they effect it. It may just mean that higher ranked weapons have a higher Might.

Hmmm... I'll get back to you on that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:13:18 am by ForgeDigger »
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 11:23:09 am »
If I get a certain class I am going to make the shittiest soft claims in history

Should we call you Harry Potter?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2015, 11:51:55 am »

Should we call you Harry Potter?

While my repertoire of comedic techniques and practices are broad and vast, I regret to admit I do not get the joke here.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2015, 11:56:34 am »
One of my favorite songs is Royals.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2015, 11:58:15 am »

Really odd clue, but it makes sense if you read the rules and classes and shit. There's a class named the Draco Lord, hence the Harry Potter joke.

Not sure what goes here.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 12:01:14 pm »
The Armada was too big; decided to go for the smaller model.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 12:03:35 pm »
I want to like this one, but I'm mobile so I can't.

Still, Bravo.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2015, 12:30:29 pm »
What rhymes with orange?  Ask Dora's enemy.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 06:35:16 pm »
I suppose.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2015, 06:51:28 pm »
Sign me up
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2015, 06:52:56 pm »
Ok, it's 400% official now, we're teaming up in the game SAD.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2015, 08:00:49 pm »

Adding you to my list.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2015, 08:48:27 pm »
Hey everyone. Sorry for being AWOL, life happens. First off, thank you for showing interest and signing up for this game. Makes me happy after all the work I put in.

Secondly I know the rules are a bit long for some people's attention spans, so I'll work on a TL;DR for these people.

Thirdly, I'll take any questions y'all have. I do have to alter the Damage formulas, but feel free to ask me about anything else.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2015, 10:17:13 pm »
Ok, it's 400% official now, we're teaming up in the game SAD.

Don't count on it
Button Synergy

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2015, 10:43:31 pm »
But who will come with me to Kyoto?

Jokes aside, fine.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2015, 11:14:06 pm »
Hey everyone. Sorry for being AWOL, life happens. First off, thank you for showing interest and signing up for this game. Makes me happy after all the work I put in.

Secondly I know the rules are a bit long for some people's attention spans, so I'll work on a TL;DR for these people.

Thirdly, I'll take any questions y'all have.

A tl;dr would be much appreciated.
Another question: would you be willing to let on which classes complement each other if paired?

Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2015, 11:36:38 pm »
The OP has been updated to fix the damage calculation formulas(added Rank Bonus).
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2015, 11:59:11 pm »

Thirdly, I'll take any questions y'all have.

A tl;dr would be much appreciated.
Another question: would you be willing to let on which classes complement each other if paired?

Noooope.