October 17, 2017, 04:51:39 pm

Author Topic: Proving Grounds II - Blue Base  (Read 7600 times)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +788
Re: Proving Grounds II - Blue Base
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 03:27:56 pm »
Excellent.

I would heavily protest anyone getting subbed in for cp at this point since we have based our entire strategy today on tying the vote.

But yeah, if my calculations are correct the phase ends in 4 hours.

Fuck SRK.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2014, 03:29:35 pm »
I do not like winning based on bad play due to personal circumstances.

:/

Maybe I was right, BD would have been the better mark, instead of Saistu.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2014, 03:39:19 pm »
This game has basically been a joke. Assuming we win this phase that is.

Killing saitsu was tactically the best choice. It silenced a civilian voice that would have sown chaos in our plan today and as a bonus he was medic making a win this night phase doable.

Fuck SRK.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2014, 03:40:09 pm »
Goin' in hard and nasty, on you.

Either it will look like I"m a noob, falling apart, or else BD and/or exodus will be given pause.

Either way works for us.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2014, 03:41:08 pm »
Post game I'm putting your recent post into my signature haha. Sun tzu and Freud. Also synbad might be my new nickname for my Mafia play style.

Fuck SRK.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2014, 03:42:10 pm »
I'm perfectly fine tossing shit on myself in the thread, and splashing it around.

It is a viable strategy.

Absurdity, when taken to the proper extreme, makes its opponents look the fool, to the common way of thinking, after all.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2014, 03:44:42 pm »
Post game I'm putting your recent post into my signature haha. Sun tzu and Freud. Also synbad might be my new nickname for my Mafia play style.

Fuck SRK.

Lol.

Sweet.

I'm flattered.

I used to turn phrases left and right, and bottoms up, on SRK.

But it was lost on the average user's grasp of English.

Most of them could barely write properly.

And those who could, held on to "the rules" so hard, they missed the nuance for the double entendre left not spelled out.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2014, 05:10:10 pm »
That confusion lol.

I used to play really using language as my strong point. These days I've gotten lazier and just rely on my reputation and reads to convince other people to follow my lead.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2014, 07:23:33 pm »
Kill: Crotchpuncher.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2014, 08:30:00 pm »
Thank god for our capacity to run chaos.