August 23, 2017, 11:51:10 pm

Author Topic: Proving Grounds II - Red Base  (Read 16259 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
Re: Proving Grounds II - Red Base
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 04:07:11 am »
If you keep NLing you can claim UC whenever you need to.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 11:55:55 am »
Did Icege say he is UC and is gonna follow PW's plan? I think we should kill him.  Aidebit is vigi imo...let PW lead his lynch day 2.  You got any other suggestions? Still wanna do duke in, maybe?

PW lays out a plan for the UC; then Icege goes:
I'm buying what PW is selling.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 02:10:11 pm by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 02:06:40 pm »
SAD - you gonna make me decide our fate by myself?  I'll give ya 20 min or so.  But I won't be around after that until after the deadline....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 02:06:51 pm by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »
BTW SAD, I am updating posts from the first page of the mafia thread with notes on players, just fyi.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 02:30:27 pm »
ok sorry SAD, I can't wait any longer....

Kill Icege

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 05:15:07 pm »
Tucker protected Dandyman90
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 05:48:18 pm »
looks like a medic who does not want to interfere with the UC investigation.  Or someone who thought Icege was mafia looking to kill his friend for the lulz.

Medic could be DukeC or PW.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 05:49:57 pm »
Now I'm unsure of aidebit having a role.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 06:27:10 pm »
I am so sorry Jason, I was out the whole day. I'm going to consider getting the Tapatalk app
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 06:54:29 pm »
We should probably focus on UC or who ever claims UC unless it becomes "Spartacus". I feel that UC may still investigate you the next night
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 07:00:31 pm »
not everyone has spoken yet after the writeup.  If aidebit is uc, he may have investigated me or PW.  If anyone else, they may have followed PW's plan and investigated Aide.

If I wasn't investigated last night - You are prob right, I will get investigated next.  we can either hunt the UC and kill him next night; or do something this phase to throw him off. 

I could toast up a PW/Duke mafia team up.

Tapatalk is cool - but if you are focused on real life things - don't get it! lol  I find my self checking it throughout the day and then my phone dies lol.

It's no sweat - I think we can get a civ lynched and then another night kill at least before I die, at which point you will have to close it out SAD-style.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 07:04:57 pm »
Not sure who UC is right now.  Hoping it's dandyman lol.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »
I feel like SAD style isn't going to last this game if someone brings up my reputation

I feel Simple Machine is pretty smart and might be reading the Mafia's actions

What kind of toast for PW/Duke?
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 07:09:00 pm »
what kind of stupid would it be to night kill Pimp? Would it throw people off? or would it put us at a disadvantage
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 07:17:48 pm »
So...having observed the last two or so games....

Icege is mafia.

Duke goes in on a "gut" read.
Icege soft claims with "I'm a somebody" - PW reads this -  I'll get to this

Thread talks about a bunch of shit - inactivity, no lynching, etc. but duke attempts to demoralize the thread with:
Just got back from work.

A whole lot of nothing happened while I was gone huh?

Remember when I said PW read Icege's claim?  here:
I think if we're gonna randomvote, I'm with JasonC in choosing somebody like Neesa over Icege.
to gain civ points BUT starts to push the neesa train because it's an inactive that would give little info when lynched because she had no interactions up to that point

Night 1 - the icege kill:
Duke replies early with:
I'm really not surprised.

The question is whether or not they killed him because they read that he had a role, or whether they did it to simply throw suspicion onto myself (this early tho? Jesus mafia don't pull no punches) and got lucky?
nobody really mentions "if icege is civ, duke is mafia" connection - but he brings it up fast - kind of a proactive defensive move.  and yea PW read Icege as roled.

PW responds quickly, not wanting to analyze the icege kill and wants to continue his aidebit push;
and duke responds quickly with
I'd definitely be up for an Aidebit vote.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 07:19:30 pm »
Of course I will pretty that up for the main thread and add a little flair.

Ummm, may not be bad to do a PW kill.  He could be Medic.  Plus out of all the players in this group, I think he's the one to most likely figure you out. 

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 07:28:07 pm »
Neesa was a bit far-fetched because, PW and a few others had some bad reactions towards your push.

Count Neesa as Strike one against you

PW could be medic but, definitely not UC? if he's going to consider an Aidebit lynch and ignore you, he's probably not UC in my opinion. Medic could be smart or a vet
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2014, 07:32:40 pm »
The best thing about the Icege kill, Simple Machine, aside from the fact he is a strong player and one of the best medics in the game, is that it incriminates me and DukeC indirectly as well given DukeC's vote and my history with Icege

The old Willy would have claimed UC and given a fake result for a guilty last night, just to get my lynch on Aidebit and hopefully be right. But this is the new Willy, so I'm not gonna do that, as fun as it would be : )

Here, PW mentions an Icege kill implicates him.  No one else has said it..  So like Duke they both say it incriminates them proactively.

But yes you are right, I already have a strike on me - maybe I should cool it this phase.  Not actively push.  Although if I do that, PW will definitely think that is suspicious - as he has said players who are active and then wallflower are high on the suspect list.  Hmm not sure.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2014, 07:37:36 pm »
hmm, I may need to read over the thread again. What were your ambitions before your idea of PW/Duke toast
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2014, 07:50:28 pm »
before laying out the Duke/PW toast, I was thinking we let PW lead a Aidebit lynch.  Although if UC comes out with a guilty on me then it's whatever.  But also, if UC does NOT come out with guilty, it could be implied that Aidebit was investigated to be clean.  I was gonna wait for everyone else to kinda chime in, in case the UC does want to claim this phase.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2014, 08:02:59 pm »
Any planned pushes before PW/Duke?
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2014, 08:12:38 pm »
No nothing planned prior to that. I was thinking about it with the Icege kill.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2014, 09:00:55 pm »
Hmm, it probably doesn't help your toast if PW and Duke have acknowledged their incrimination to the public huh?
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2014, 01:23:58 am »
I think it helps because they are the ones acknowledging it pre-emptively.  As if they were expecting someone to toast them.  DukeC and PW would be players to play with that kind of yomi.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2014, 01:32:32 am »
Aidebit defending himself by putting some suspicion on PW - makes me think he is NOT UC.  Soo.... would everyone else follow PW's proposed UC targets?  possibly - look for someone to stay away from the aidebit lynch today. 

Aidebit toasting something up - I hope it's duke/PW lol then we (or maybe just I) can reinforce.

I'll consolidate notes later - this is getting messy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2014, 01:36:53 am »
cloudbreath9

Only 4 posts so far all the way through day 2.

Hello thar. I was going to post last night, but shenanigans with my ride home happened and I had to scramble to find a different one.

So I've never actually played forum mafia (haven't played much of real-life mafia either). Sooo... I'm not exactly certain of what's going on. Are we going for a no lynch or not?

Eh, I'm down for a Neesa vote. Don't got much to go on anyways, and I need sleep.

Locked in, good night guys

Checking in, a bit too tired to think at the moment but will post my thoughts in the morning.

If his "thoughts" don't come in the morning, he is either severely sleep-deprived or a potential lynch candidate for say Day 3 or 4 if he keeps up with the skating.

Maybe even today if we want to stay away from Duke/PW/Aidebit
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:51:01 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2014, 01:44:16 am »
I would think UC would out with a guilty by now.  Still, I'll give it at least 24 hrs, in case it is Zoo lol.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:07 am »
The more I think about it - the more I think I should pop the toast on Duke/PW with a side of cloudbreath9.  Put out 2 (or 3) good suspects this day phase, so that at night the UC will have to think harder about investigating me.

I won't do it til tonight though, without your input first (hopefully you'll be around).  And I do want to wait for Aidebit to say more, and for cloudbreath and zoo to say more.  My fear is that one of them is the UC and they got a guilty on me, so I don't want to post up this toast and then have it completely negated and clear all those names.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 12:03:30 pm »
DukeC
oops, will recompile later
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 02:18:30 pm by jasonC »

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 02:11:48 pm »
This is quite interesting. Catching up now
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 02:21:09 pm »
Things are getting interesting....Simple Machine may be starting to suspect PW. 

PW still kinda suspects Aidebit but wants to lynch myusername?  but myusername posted and gave an excuse...guess it wasn't good enough for PW.  He could be fishing for people who will bandwagon.

Again, Aidebit suggesting to extend the game....is he UC??? 

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 02:30:12 pm »
Hmm, Simple Machine is calling your hesitance and Pimp is attempting a push?
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 02:42:45 pm »
now that Manx is here, There might be a push against myusername
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 03:42:24 pm »
There seems to be a turn towards PW. Any toast for PW individually? you may be able to push a bit so long as it fits the situation and the timing
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 05:44:48 pm »
on PW without tying to Duke? yea I can quote a couple posts, let other civs fill in the holes maybe

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 06:30:59 pm »
hmm, if PW gets Aidebit lynched, he'll look a bit dirty and we may be able to push for PW's lynch next. BUT if UC investigates you the next night and comes in to say you are mafia, it could backlash unless we try to make whoever claims UC is dirty
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:33:07 pm by Sumazndude »
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 06:38:41 pm »
hmm, if PW gets Aidebit lynched, he'll look a bit dirty and we may be able to push for PW's lynch next. BUT if UC investigates you the next night and comes in to say you are mafia, it could backlash unless we try to make whoever claims UC is dirty

We'll have to hit UC tonight.  Any ideas?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2014, 07:15:02 pm »
Who are you gonna lynch?  OZ?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 07:16:42 pm »
It's too late for me to vote aidebit, I think. 

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 08:50:23 pm »
I don't know where to go at this point
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2014, 01:05:26 am »
UC suspects to me:

DukeC
Aidebit (not likely but possible)
Simple Machine
ZOOLANDER (possible)
myusername22

Pimp Willy is likely to be lynched

I know it's pretty big, but the remaining people are:

Dandyman90
Manx

I feel confident with your judgement on Manx. It would make sense if he had a role, he'd be more focused but, he did just show up
Dandyman90 on the other hand, the only post I've seen from him was his check-in post. So, I thought he would be unlikely
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2014, 01:07:52 am »
Player Pool (us included)

Aidebit
cloudbreath9
Dandyman90
DukeC
Icege
jasonC
Manx
myusername22
Neesa
Pimp Willy
Simple Machine
Sumazndude
ZOOLANDER
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2014, 02:31:30 am »
could be ZOO....he could have investigated PW last night and found him clean - which is why in the few posts he made last night were basically saying "PW is clean" and is now following PW's lynch vote on myusername

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2014, 02:45:04 am »
Current vote tally:

Player Pool (us included)

Aidebit
cloudbreath9
Dandyman90
DukeC - ZOOLANDER
Icege
jasonC
Manx
myusername22 - PW
Neesa
Pimp Willy - myusername22
Simple Machine
Sumazndude - cloudbreath9
ZOOLANDER

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2014, 02:46:52 am »
I am wondering HARD now if Aidebit is UC and already got a guilty on me and is just holding that info:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Well, for one, in a game where we could have around three mafia members, he suggested the UC outing if he got one GUILTY, which I think wouldn't go over too well.
[/quote][/s]

SCRATCH all that. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 03:14:20 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 03:00:27 am »
it is really good that PW put you in the middle of his suspect list  ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 03:00:40 am by jasonC »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2014, 05:01:44 am »
Write-up incoming.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 07:42:34 am »
so, now what?
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2014, 07:55:26 am »
it is really good that PW put you in the middle of his suspect list  ;D

It probably was an inactivity - activity list. I noticed big time wall flowers on top and big time contributors at bottom with a little distortion
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2014, 07:56:19 am »
who are your suspects for UC?
Button Synergy