October 17, 2017, 04:55:14 pm

Author Topic: Proving Grounds II - Red Base  (Read 16499 times)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
Re: Proving Grounds II - Red Base
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2014, 08:34:17 pm »
with that thought in mind, I think SM was trying to encourage it making her/him look dirty
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2014, 08:36:37 pm »
so I'm going to sleep; will probably vote ZOOLANDER in the morning.  Not sure what you wanna do or when you can be around to vote.  Safest would be no lynch for you...or even missing the vote entirely would be ok I think and not saying anything. 

Chances are, zoolander will not no lynch.  So if you see anyone else voting zoolander, you should vote zoo also for the win.  Unless ppl are gonna lie about their votes.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2014, 08:44:00 pm »
No Lynch would probably help my image on the thread... No Lynching gives UC another chance to investigate but, We would have to be on point with the kill
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2014, 10:52:46 pm »
I think there's a very high chance one of us is going to be investigated. If not both of us may have been investigated by tomorrow
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2014, 11:00:05 pm »
You don't have to back me up, I'm sort of an underdog compared to you. It looks awkward lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2014, 11:02:10 pm »
I voted No Lynch. I'm going to be thinking about who UC could be...
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2014, 04:49:18 am »
Okay 2 things to talk about:

1) our kill - we want to kill anyone at this point.  Make sure we make it lynch or lose tomorrow for sure.  We want to avoid targeting who we think the medic will protect.  Would medic protect who they think is UC at the risk of botching their investigation?  I dunno.  ZOO is off the kill list, though, because:

2) next day (if kill is successful) - I am thinking about claiming as UC. 
Night 1: ?
Night 2: ZOOLANDER - GUILTY
Night 3: ?
I can say I held onto the info because even after we lynched zoo, it was still up the in air.  And that's also why I voted zoo this phase instead of NL like everyone else, to give everyone a definite hit if I had died.

So ok.  Do you feel like this plan is worth it?  Or too risky and I should forget about it?

And, out of Aide, SM, and MU22 - who do we kill?  2/3 are roled I'm sure so at this point we can just roll a d3.  In the thread, I feel like I'm painting ZOO and MU22 as the mafia, so maybe it'd be good to hit SM and hope we can manipulate Aide to vote ZOO after I claim. 

I guess that's the biggest flaw - it's super hard to manipulate Aide when he's paying attention. 

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2014, 10:17:27 am »
How does Zoolander and MU work? Zoo has been trying to go for MU for a while
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2014, 05:02:30 pm »
hmm yea it may be a stretch...but his vote history:

zoo's votes:
day 1 - mu22 (when neesa was the definite wagon)
day 2 - no vote (claims he forgot, but votes were not exactly public, so there could have been a ninja swing)
day 3 - mu22 (when no lynch was the definite result)

Still...you are right - I should drop the whole connection to mu22.

But tonight's kill...I think SM is UC and Medic could be anyone still lol - but probably not zoo. 

So what do you think about killing SM?  If not SM, a good second choice would be???? have no idea - aide or mu22...I still think we leave zoo alive

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:52 pm »
I can't read the thread right now. But can someone reread it and remind me of the person who questioned willy about making the UC claim if the UC found a guilty?

I did that.

Aidebit I believe you're innocent, please explain why I'm your top suspect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Process of elimination. From civ to mafia, my list goes me, Simple Machine, MyUsername22, JasonC, SAD, then you. You might not be setting off alarm bells, but you are the least clean, so I'll start with you.

Your top suspect is still MyUsername22, right?

Ok with these recent posts, Aidebit is UC. 

Possible soft claim from Day 2(?):
I think it'd be better for me to keep my hand hidden for now.

He's fairly cognizant of when each phase ends and publicizes it in the thread [Note: I should stop doing this as well - it can be a tell that roled/mafia is paying attention to when they have to submit their actions].

When I had dismissed Aidebit of being UC it was because I had thought the UC would likely follow PW's suggested UC targets.  Now I believe, he investigated MU22 and SM and got cleans on them, hence why they are at the top of his civ list.  Also he did not out during day phase because of his nature to slow-play it.  Sigh, day 1 gut read; should have held onto it [2nd note to self - if Aide is UC, fucking stop overthinking it].

Aide = UC.

I'm ok with an Aide lynch, although it would look like he is going to get a guilty on OZ tonight.  Which means if Aide is alive, and I counter claim with a  guilty on zoo it would look really bad because aide is waaay cleaner than me in the thread's perception, I feel.  It would mean I am saying there's a ZOO/Aide team up; and Aide by process of elim would get us both.  It would take convincing of the town to lynch ZOO. 

If medic protects Aide, his investigation is botched and we are where we were at this last day phase - again probably no lynching and ending up in a vicious cycle.  This game could last forever  ::)
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2014, 06:27:49 pm »
ok final reads:

UC - Aidebit
Medic - SM

Aidebit is set to investigate you tonight, I believe.  He wants to win the game and he is banking that mafia is ZOO/SAD, since it looks we a zoo lynch is nearly definite tomorrow anyway; he wants to find that 2nd mafia before he dies. I have a feeling he is going to claim or post his reports like 5 min before deadline.  I am going to submit the kill now and sign off so nobody will have any record of who was on at that time to make the kill (if someone's paying attention to times).

SM probably rolehunted UC to make sure that he does not botch the investigation tonight.  Hopefully he protects you again LOL.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2014, 06:28:07 pm »
Kill Aidebit
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2014, 06:44:07 pm »
Tucker did not protect.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2014, 07:04:29 pm »
damn it damn it damn it
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2014, 07:32:43 pm »
5 people left.

jasonC
Myusername22
Simple Machine
Sumazndude
ZOOLANDER

2 civ roled,
2 mafia
1 roleless

I already claimed UC.

We need a mislynch or tie vote to win.  Looks like I got Simple Machine hooked on ZOOLANDER already.  The real UC will counter-claim.  Your job is act all civ-like and weigh your options....then I suggest you vote ZOOLANDER instead of me lol.  I am REALLY hoping zoo is the UC now.  Still doable if MU22 is UC. 

And right now, since SM is agreeing with me seemingly wholeheartedly, if I do get lynched today, this would make it seem like he the remaining mafia.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2014, 09:30:08 pm »
Pretty interesting turn of events I must say
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2014, 03:11:14 am »
AH SHIT I FUCKED UP.  I hope nobody reads too hard into that Duke investigation reasoning.   

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2014, 03:26:25 am »
sigh actually...tie-vote we don't win...we have to successfully avoid the medic protect to win. 

If this game is over this phase,

SAD - you are fucking godlike at hiding.  No Lynch votes on you at all the whole game. good shit.

And none on me yet, but ZOO is a lock on me at this point...so almost perfect game lol.  Am I counting the chickens before they hatch?  maybe.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2014, 06:09:38 am »
Hey actually, think about this move:

Announce that you are voting for me in the thread, but actually vote OZ in your PM with MP.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2014, 08:18:15 am »
Wouldn't that create traction for a lynch on you? Or are you trying to tie vote?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2014, 08:19:20 am »
I also think MU or SM is medic
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:19:46 am by Sumazndude »
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2014, 08:56:39 am »
Yea I guess you can publicly vote whoever.  The effect will probably be the same at this point.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2014, 09:12:38 am »
I think MU just rc'd medic
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2014, 10:01:18 am »
Hmm.  Not sure what he was doing.  Maybe he is role less trying to catch the other mafia in a lie.

Your answer was perfect, though.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:01:57 am by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2014, 10:54:24 am »
I actually thought he was going to try and soft it
Button Synergy

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2014, 10:59:12 am »
It did seem like that for a bit