August 19, 2017, 05:54:42 am

Author Topic: Clusterfuck 1 - Let The Fucks Begin  (Read 2760 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
Clusterfuck 1 - Let The Fucks Begin
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:17:50 am »
Welcome to the first ever game of Clusterfuck! The self-managing game that everyone can play whenever they feel like it and not have to worry about commitments!

:votebot: WHAT IS CLUSTERFUCK?  :votebot:
Fuck idk. I'll try and explain it as best I can from the rough idea in my head. The gist of it is that we start with a stimulus drawing of an object (animal/vegetable/mineral/whatever tumblr puts in this category), then a player adds another object to the drawing, then the next player takes that player's drawing and adds another object and so on. Any player can add on to the drawing at any time and nobody has designated turns or deadlines. The idea is that we end up with a clusterfuck picture filled with all our little submissions. The winner is the player that posts the final image, deemed perfect by everyone else (i.e. no other submissions are made for a week). The winner will then create the next Clusterfuck thread and submit the first object (or I'll do it if they cbf).

:votebot: WHAT PROGRAMS CAN WE USE?  :votebot:
Any image editing software is fine. Most people will opt for MSPaint, but there's no software restriction like in MSPaint Whispers, so Photoshop, Gimp, etc. are fine.

:votebot: CAN I DIRECTLY COPY THE PREVIOUS IMAGE AND ADD ON TO IT?  :votebot:
Sure can, little buddy. For example, if this is the starting image, you can ctrl+c it and just put whatever you want with it:

EXAMPLE:
--->

:votebot: CAN I REDRAW THE PREVIOUS IMAGE AND ADD ON TO IT?  :votebot:
If you can be fucked, go for it. As long as you keep the major components/objects in the picture in relatively the same position, knock yourself out.

EXAMPLE:
--->

:votebot: CAN I EDIT EXISTING PARTS OF THE PREVIOUS IMAGE?  :votebot:
If you need to edit some of the previous objects to get your object in, that's fine.

EXAMPLE:
--->

:votebot: CAN I USE PRE-EXISTING OBJECTS LIKE PHOTOS AND CLIP-ART?  :votebot:
If you really don't wanna draw or feel like a photo would work better, I'll allow it.

EXAMPLE:
--->

:votebot: THERE'S NO ROOM LEFT IN THE IMAGE.  :votebot:
Not a question.

:votebot: THERE'S NO ROOM LEFT IN THE IMAGE?  :votebot:
Make some more room! You're not constricted to the borders of the previous image, so add some space whenever you need it.

EXAMPLE:
--->

:votebot: CAN I MAKE A REALLY ELABORATE OBJECT THAT TAKES UP THE ENTIRE IMAGE?  :votebot:
Well the idea is that we all sorta contribute bits and pieces, but if you wanna draw 'the rest of the picture', you can. Players can still add to your picture though.

:votebot: I'M NOT ON A PC AND HAVE NO IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE. WAT DO?  :votebot:
Yeah, this is a problem I'm going to try and fix by coming up with another game, probably text-based. Ideally, I'd like to have a couple different minigames running in the background on JTM that we can mindlessly touch every now and then (just like my dick). For now, you don't have to be actively playing to post in this thread. Come talk about the image, what you wanna see, how fucking bad RadicalFuzz's submissions are, etc.

:votebot: THIS GAME'S SHIT.  :votebot:
Not a qu-

:votebot: ?  :votebot:
Yeah, it's possible this might turn out to be a dud, but I figured it was worth a shot. If this thread doesn't work out, meh. It's just a trial run anyway.

:votebot: CAN WE PLAY NOW?  :votebot:
Yep. Here's your starting image. Have fun!

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
Re: Clusterfuck 1 - Let The Fucks Begin
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 06:11:52 am »
First :votebot:

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 06:13:45 am »
I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread was for Alpha to draw a dick going into Fuzz's mouth.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 06:49:09 am »
I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread was for Alpha to draw a dick going into Fuzz's mouth.

I don't need a reason to do that.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +612
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 10:56:57 am »
He has a whole folder dedicated to it. His senpai shrine.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 07:48:00 pm »
He has a whole folder dedicated to it. His senpai shrine.

@RadicalFuzz will you just notice him already?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 10:21:05 pm »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 01:55:59 am »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 02:31:39 am »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 03:36:53 am »
That is horrible lol

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 01:36:31 am »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 04:45:50 am »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 06:08:35 am »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 02:04:21 am »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2016, 05:07:40 am »

And with that, I'm probably on a no-fly list. :coffee:

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 11:53:16 pm »
I win.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 06:25:21 am »
lolnope

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 02:34:56 am »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2016, 05:32:54 am »
Syn wins.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)