June 24, 2017, 08:40:13 am

Author Topic: Mafia GM Queue (Post in here if you want to add your game)  (Read 38088 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Re: Mafia GM Queue (Post in here if you want to add your game)
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2015, 01:06:08 am »
This is going to be hella weird to score for the ELO.

Walter almost HAS to be treated with a 3rd party scoring weight since his win condition is so specific.  Basically mafia has to win and Gus has to die for Walter to win, right?

Also, will you be announcing to mafia who all the mafia roles are?  Meaning Gus will know who Walter & Jesse is, and Walter & Jessie will know who Gus is?

And will Gus being lynched allow Walter to win?  Meaning he's got a chance to get Gus killed in a number of ways?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2015, 08:05:18 am »
Hmmm. And either Walter or Gus couldnt coordinate with Jesse either. Once the other saw their death coming they could just out the other 2 mafia. "If I can't have it, you can't either" kind of thing.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2015, 09:55:40 am »
I'd wait to see all the roles before we start trying to figure out ELO scoring; theres 2 third parties in the game as well.

And yes, the power struggle will be interesting. All mafia will know each others identities. Gus can die by lynch to fulfill Walters win condition; Gus is free to out whoever he wants on mafia, its just going to make it harder for him to win AND harder to protect his own role because if he sells out Walter, hes gonna die too because the civs will figure it out. Meanwhile, Jesse and the other 2 mafia are caught in a power struggle that doesnt really affect their win condition and will be doing everything in their power to control it.

Power Struggle and Deception is really the main theme of the game... I wrote up a blurb here, this is the first part relating to the mafia

The main theme going here is the power struggle within the mafia faction. Though the mafia has a higher percentage than usual of players, there is a fight between two people over leadership. The leader, Gus, must survive in order to win the game. Walter, on the other hand, must have Gus killed in order to win. Even though they are both mafia, really Walter is his own subfaction within the mafia. The other 3 mafia, Jesse, Saul, and Mike don't really have any reason to support Walters conquest to get Gus Killed, and instead must focus on keeping Walter in Check. Walter has 1 ally, Jesse; Jesse eventually earns 1 stock, and can use it to kill at night. Jesse is also hand picked by Walter White, possibly leading to a sense of friendship/respect between the two... or is it a relationship based on manipulation? Jesse can use his kill to help Walter achieve his victory and kill Gus, meanwhile Mike can use his Enforce to keep Jesse in check. But is putting that much focus on the team going to help, when you have serial killers and detectives looking for your head?

I also think I may change it so that Gus doesn't need to survive to win, but rather if he dies before Walter, then he loses. Thus if walter dies first, and he dies but mafia goes on to win, he is considered to win. Otherwise his win condition might be tough to fulfill.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
  • I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2015, 10:19:14 pm »
So does this mean that the Spies game will be next?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:22 pm »
Possibly, Im not sure whos ready to go honestly; I think the next forum game will be non-mafia, an Arena one, where people can get all the aggression out they have from playing mafia, and stab people in the back, to cleanse the palate for more mafia in a month or two lol

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2015, 10:22:11 pm »
Awwww. I was really looking forward to playing mafia.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:24:50 pm by Raevyn »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 10:24:00 pm »

You'll get your chance.

Actually, I may revive my South Park game and run it.  I liked that format, and I think without last gasps, that game will be insane.

Although, depending on the results of the Breaking Bad game, I may hold off on GMing a mafia game one hot minute because I want ELO points.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:28:50 pm by Missing Person »
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2015, 06:34:38 am »

Don't worry, we usually have at least 1 Mafia game a month. How did you find this site? Got a friend here that referred you?
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2015, 06:54:52 am »
Actually yeah, @Cobalt referred me. Well, kind of. He kept talking about how fun it was, so finally I was just like "well I've gotta see this" so I stalked the current game for a bit and he was definitely right!
  • Like x 4    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2015, 07:02:52 am »
Actually yeah, @Cobalt referred me. Well, kind of. He kept talking about how fun it was, so finally I was just like "well I've gotta see this" so I stalked the current game for a bit and he was definitely right!

Hell yeah, site's becoming viral!

(If getting one person referred from a referral of Augustus is what you'd call viral.)

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2015, 07:05:05 am »
It's certainly a step towards viral!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2015, 08:22:26 am »

Hell yeah, site's becoming viral!

(If getting one person referred from a referral of Augustus is what you'd call viral.)

Omg one person so viral weeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2015, 09:20:41 am »
Cobalt said
weeeeeeee

Don't let Augustus rub off on you too much or you'll be webcamming with a karaoke mic before you realize it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2015, 09:35:07 am »
We need to get some of this new blood in friday night live mafia games
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2015, 01:12:34 pm »

Agreed. @Cobalt you are playing LiveMafia this Friday with us. Webcam and microphone are required. Bring your new friend that you referred to us while you're at it.

@drwill439 you too cunt muffin
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2015, 01:19:41 pm »
I dunno if you guys should be playing if you are still in a forum game.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2015, 01:26:19 pm »
I dunno if you guys should be playing if you are still in a forum game.

If somebody has a slip up in a completely unrelated game that's their own fault.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »
Just keep in mind not to say anything if you're already in the LL, too. :x
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:37 pm »

Agreed. @Cobalt you are playing LiveMafia this Friday with us. Webcam and microphone are required. Bring your new friend that you referred to us while you're at it.

Ok c: also I lol'd at you telling me not to be too much like Augustus with my weeeeee. He used to be a sour puss and he hated me for like three years. 😂

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2015, 02:12:39 pm »
I love everyone the same.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2015, 02:17:53 pm »
I think you compared me to the dirt on the bottom of your shoe at some point in 2010 but that's a roundabout guess. ❤️

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2015, 04:10:54 pm »

Yes... I'm definitely going to like it here. I can always tell when the phrase 'cunt muffin' is used liberally.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2015, 05:20:05 pm »
Yes... I'm definitely going to like it here. I can always tell when the phrase 'cunt muffin' is used liberally.

Do I have the best friend for you.
@Alpha (goddamn you for your stupid star, at least we could ping you on SRK)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2015, 06:11:50 pm »

Don't let Augustus rub off on you too much or you'll be webcamming with a karaoke mic before you realize it.

Hey man, that mic is special, it's what gave him his super-stardom on Rockband 1 and 2.

Not 3. He sucked at that one.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2015, 06:13:14 pm »

Hey man, that mic is special, it's what gave him his super-stardom on Rockband 1 and 2.

It's not special until he does a mic drop during mafia.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2015, 06:14:09 pm »

Do I have the best friend for you.
@Alpha (goddamn you for your stupid star, at least we could ping you on SRK)
@✰Alpha✰

@RadicalFuzz , copy and paste, my friend.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2015, 06:15:24 pm »

I got to #1 on the Vocals leaderboard on 3, you knob!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2015, 06:24:32 pm »

Yeah, but it doesn't really count since you mumbled your way to the top.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »

This sounds surprisingly accurate.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2015, 06:28:38 pm »

This sounds surprisingly accurate.
Games like Rock Band piss me off because I have a hella good voice but the only way the microphone picks it up as correct is if you sing dead on pitch but with really flat tone and that doesn't sound good as a singer so I don't bother playing singer....

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2015, 06:50:19 pm »
If you werent playing lead guitar and doing squeedly deedlies with the high note buttons you werent playing Rock Band correctly.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2015, 06:54:07 pm »

We like to keep the rules from SRK that we liked around here. Until recently, SRK was almost on par with 4chan with what you could say and nobody would care. Except for this one word. It started with an N. Fun fact: It's Alpha's favorite word

Pro tip for Alpha: DrWill is black so if he plays please refrain from using your favorite word. I know you live in Straya but you gotta make compromises sometimes

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

True.

The opposite of how you feel about chocolate. :coffee:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2015, 07:01:33 pm »

True.

He doesnt love chocolate? MP that's got to be a ELO point reduction right? I mean come on.

It's fucking chocolate.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2015, 07:09:36 pm »
I would, but Augustus currently doesn't have any points so...

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2015, 07:10:32 pm »

We like to keep the rules from SRK that we liked around here. Until recently, SRK was almost on par with 4chan with what you could say and nobody would care. Except for this one word. It started with an N. Fun fact: It's Alpha's favorite word

Pro tip for Alpha: DrWill is black so if he plays please refrain from using your favorite word. I know you live in Straya but you gotta make compromises sometimes

When did you join SRK? o_O

Pre-09, Nigeria with the soft "r" was as prolific as faggot.

Which is to say it was like Not Another Gay Thread never went back.

I attribute the drastic decrease in Valaris posts primarily to the nixing of his favorite sexually charged noun/adjective.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2015, 07:11:49 pm »

True.

He doesnt love chocolate? MP that's got to be a ELO point reduction right? I mean come on.

It's fucking chocolate.

He is AUGUSTUS GLOOP.

He loves all of us like The Purple Bunny loves all mankind.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2015, 07:13:37 pm »

True.

It's fucking chocolate.

He is AUGUSTUS GLOOP.

He loves all of us like The Purple Bunny loves all mankind.
Greatest post ever! Hands down you win.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2015, 07:25:37 pm »

When did you join SRK? o_O

Pre-09, Nigeria with the soft "r" was as prolific as faggot.

Which is to say it was like Not Another Gay Thread never went back.

I attribute the drastic decrease in Valaris posts primarily to the nixing of his favorite sexually charged noun/adjective.

2011 I think. Post 09er yeah whatever the fuck. I just didnt hear of SRK until then. I was casually into fighting games well before SF4

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2015, 07:27:11 pm »
Augustus Caesar, goddammit.

omg, I hate you all.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2015, 07:35:30 pm »

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2015, 07:42:50 pm »
Oh my god I didn't realize you guys were saying "Augustus Gloop" the actor, I just thought he hated the word gloop.

NOW I KNOW AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME AUGGY BWAHAHA

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2015, 07:52:30 pm »
"the actor"?

It's a character.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2015, 07:53:31 pm »
Let me have this.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2015, 07:53:37 pm »
Oh my god I didn't realize you guys were saying "Augustus Gloop" the actor, I just thought he hated the word gloop.

NOW I KNOW AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME AUGGY BWAHAHA

No, it's Augustus Gloop, the fat kid in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2015, 07:53:48 pm »
Let me have this.

You can't have this.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 3    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2015, 08:27:11 pm »
Here's a spoiler card for the 90's Kid Mafia game:

Spoiler for 90's Kid Role Card:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2015, 10:18:01 pm »

I'll be at Final Round this week. Otherwise, I'd be down to play. I feel like I'd do better at LiveMafia than I do here (mostly because I excelled at this game at a local meetup. It's easier for me to make reads based on people's tone and mannerisms.
Not sure what goes here.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2015, 01:00:31 am »

Nigga pls.

But yes, I may have to 'tone down' my Drawful images.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2015, 02:07:02 am »
Here's a spoiler card for the 90's Kid Mafia game:

Spoiler for 90's Kid Role Card:

Who loves orange soda?
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)