December 13, 2017, 10:11:59 pm

Author Topic: Terrorist CommLink  (Read 7217 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
Re: Terrorist CommLink
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2016, 03:53:10 pm »
Thats fine with me. I think I need to stay defensive so Im gonna scavenge armor... is there any rule against multiple armors? Not that I can see

Or I can defend somebody if we expect we have a weak link?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2016, 04:10:18 pm »
Here are my actions for the next 3 phases (barring any bullshit):

1. Shoot Forge twice.
2. Shoot 2 afk's.
3. Scavenge Laser Sight.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2016, 04:23:48 pm »
I dont think Citrus and Hecatom are AFK anymore bro. They just posted this phase and Hecatom was active recently. Didnt check Citrus.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2016, 04:27:24 pm »
Yeah, go ahead and kill him tgg. As long as we don't lose Willy this phase we should be okay.

I still think that this phase the majority of us should consolidate our gear so that we can play the team game from phase 3.

If we kill two of them today though that puts them in a tenuous position if we plant and fake plant the same phase.

The bomb has been planted.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2016, 04:27:58 pm »
Thats fine with me. I think I need to stay defensive so Im gonna scavenge armor... is there any rule against multiple armors? Not that I can see

Or I can defend somebody if we expect we have a weak link?

You can carry multiple pieces of armor; their effects will stack.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2016, 04:28:58 pm »
Somebody needs to scavenge the C-4 though

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2016, 04:31:29 pm »
Maybe not this phase, but a fake plant wont be very convincing if C-4 is still in the item list.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2016, 04:50:14 pm »
Just so that it's clear, the C-4 is a separate item from "the bomb" which is not an item.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2016, 05:00:22 pm »
Killing Cobalt or getting more attack sounds like the best two options, I'll be getting the Conforming Gear.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2016, 05:10:31 pm »
Awesome, so this phase we have the following actions:
Alpha- Kill Forge.
TGG - Kill Cobalt
PW - Scavenge armour?
Syn - Scavenge Rescue Kit
Sig - Scavenge Conforming Gear
MP - ???
Wiggles - ??? Improve bomb gear?
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2016, 05:16:23 pm »
Let me attack Augustus just in case he does scavenge armor.  If he has a certain more armor than me, I kill.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »

@DrWilgy

Submit your actions to JasonC please. AFK will cost us the game.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »
Alpha- Kill Forge.
TGG - Kill Cobalt
PW - Scavenge armour?
MP - Kill Augustus
Wiggles - ?? Improve bomb gear?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2016, 05:24:21 pm »
Just need PW and Wiggles to confirm their actions this phase.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2016, 05:40:14 pm »
Confirmed I will be scavenging Conforming Gear

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2016, 05:40:58 pm »
You will be rolling against Sig then Pimp.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2016, 05:41:44 pm »
I sent Wilgy a message on skype. Hopefully he either see's that or has already sent in his action

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2016, 05:47:37 pm »
Yeah I'm changing my scavenge

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2016, 05:48:55 pm »
Crowd Buster it is

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2016, 05:57:19 pm »
Alpha- Kill Forge.
TGG - Kill Cobalt
PW - Scavenge Crowd Buster
MP - Kill Augustus
Wiggles - Jesus Wept

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2016, 06:09:37 pm »
I just hope there's not a crowd buster buster

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2016, 06:13:36 pm »
Well, if all goes well this phase we reduce the other teams numbers by 3. If they have someone with Willy's ability and we don't KO them in this assault then they're still down by 2.

@jasonC do all actions resolve at the same time? I forgot to ask whether it's the same for this game or not.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2016, 06:15:05 pm »
In the rules it said they all happen at the same time. I think the only exceptions are if somebody has First Strike, and the Zeus because it negates a players' action for the turn.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2016, 06:16:17 pm »
In the rules it said they all happen at the same time. I think the only exceptions are if somebody has First Strike, and the Zeus because it negates a players' action for the turn.

Right... the rules. I definitely read them.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »
TGG wasn't on the list of actions for some reason, not sure if thats an oversight or somebodies ability

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »
TGG wasn't on the list of actions for some reason, not sure if thats an oversight or somebodies ability

That's my ability. I dont show up on writeup. Check the first page of this chat

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2016, 06:35:37 pm »
Ah, yes, but only 2 died... I see it was MPs target Augustus Survived. Damn you camo pants.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2016, 06:38:07 pm »
From the reveals it looks like CT's have different abilities. I might just keep scavenging rescue kits and trade them out among our team. I don't need def, but I might scavenge the machete at some point to ruin CT defuses.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2016, 07:00:11 pm »
If I scavenge another Tec-9 can I upgrade my current one to do 2 damage to stealth?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2016, 07:05:10 pm »

Oh BK's loadout is filthy. That nigga needs to get stabbed.

So I can shoot Citrus and Hecatom this phase and hope that neither of them scavenge armour, or I could just grab the Laser Sight now.

Augustus looks to be going for perma-stealth.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »
If I scavenge another Tec-9 can I upgrade my current one to do 2 damage to stealth?

No.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2016, 07:15:49 pm »

Oh BK's loadout is filthy. That nigga needs to get stabbed.

So I can shoot Citrus and Hecatom this phase and hope that neither of them scavenge armour, or I could just grab the Laser Sight now.

Augustus looks to be going for perma-stealth.

Well, if someone wants to trade me a +1 piece of armour then my knife will insta-kill him.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2016, 07:21:26 pm »
I'll probably grab a laser sight. Or I'll kill Hecatom/Citrus. Alpha you're gonna need to grab one of Augustus's 3 stealth pieces with your ability real soon.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2016, 07:25:11 pm »
I'll probably grab a laser sight. Or I'll kill Hecatom/Citrus. Alpha you're gonna need to grab one of Augustus's 3 stealth pieces with your ability real soon.

Do it on a phase when we're targeting him.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »
We need to do some swap targets to get Augustus killed.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:40 pm »
Augustus is probably gonna scavenge face paint this round to complete his perma stealth. If Alpha grabbed his CAMO-PANTS now, I can kill him because he wont be in stealth and I'll have 1 more ATK than he does DEF. If he somehow survived, he wouldnt be able to get perma stealth because that is the armor that grants it. This would also be the 1DEF item Syn needs to fuck up Blindknagg.

Alpha is stealing a main action or a side action you can only use once?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2016, 08:18:28 pm »
Main action AFAIK. Also, does Syn NEED armour for the knife to be effective?

Plus, someone can grab the other other Heavy Gear and create a +4 def triangle.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2016, 08:20:44 pm »

He said he needs a +1 armor to do it, so I assume so because Gold knife works on someone with 3x more armor than you, and 3 times 0 is still 0.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2016, 08:28:32 pm »

Yes, because 3 * 0 = 0.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2016, 08:38:58 pm »
Well, technically anything greater than 0 is 3x but Jason is being a narky server admin and won't let me use that loophole so I need +1 so that I can insta-kill anyone with +3 and up def.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2016, 08:46:05 pm »
Really though guys. Think of the fucked up writeups JasonC could come up with if Alpha LITERALLY steals the pants off of Alpha.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2016, 09:04:31 pm »
Hecatom may attack this phase as he really is the only member on their team that is a threat in terms of +atk.

Citrus is either AFK or has an ability that prevents him acquiring gear. Acceptable as a kill choice to further thin their numbers.

Beigesand offers not a lot for the Ct effort. Also an acceptable kill choice.

If we steal Augustus's pants right before the end of phase then he will not get a chance to change his scavenge. If Alpha gives me the pants then I will attack BK. If everyone else targets Augustus we can potentially win this in one phase.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2016, 09:19:56 pm »
If we steal Augustus's pants right before the end of phase then he will not get a chance to change his scavenge. If Alpha gives me the pants then I will attack BK.

I definitely said that already.

Blindknagg might double team me with Hecatom based on my armor properties and the fact that I havent been showing up on writeups. And I kinda killed Cobalt. So yeeeaaaaaaahhh. They'd be fucking up if they dont take me down now.

We're definitely underestimating their abilities here though. I'm expecting some bullshit to happen soon.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2016, 09:20:59 pm »
Actually though Syn one of them might also take you down because you're a threat to Blindknagg's turtle shell bullshit

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2016, 09:30:33 pm »
No worries. I did it fam.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2016, 09:40:59 pm »
No like I don't think I can steal mid-phase. I think it's an actual thing that I submit as my day phase action.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2016, 09:44:54 pm »
Thing is that if we let him take pants now, you would probably need thermal vision to target him for a steal, and then after you take it if I somehow dont kill him, he can just get more pants since they were resupplied. Like Chess bro. We should try to win this in as few moves as possible. Killing Augustus after this phase will probably take at least 3 more phases of actions.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2016, 09:47:23 pm »
If we let him take face paint now I mean. If somebody contested it there's a 50% chance he'll still get it, assuming he doesnt have some kind of auto-win scavenge ability. The only way to improve are odds against that is to have multiple people contest it, and that's a waste of resources. I vote we steal pants and kill him off now.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2016, 09:48:11 pm »
*Improve our odds

fucking christ how did that happen?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2016, 10:07:21 pm »
If he's stealthed, I'm still not targeting him. I'm targeting his items.