December 13, 2017, 10:12:14 pm

Author Topic: Terrorist CommLink  (Read 7218 times)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
Re: Terrorist CommLink
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2016, 11:08:41 pm »
If he's stealthed, I'm still not targeting him. I'm targeting his items.

You cleared that with Jason?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2016, 11:33:50 pm »
I haven't cleared anything I've said with Jason lol
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2016, 12:02:39 am »
Alpha is also allowed to quad-kill this round. Trust me, it got cleared.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2016, 01:54:31 am »
BK has a weird forum rank, potentially means he has a power that lets him view our thread.

The bomb has been planted.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2016, 03:50:22 am »
I haven't cleared anything I've said with Jason lol

Lol ok no. If a player is in Stealth, his inventory is in stealth as well. It only makes sense :P

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2016, 04:10:40 am »
That basically settles it then. We can't let Aug have perma stealth. I hope to kill him, but the main objective is to take the camo-pants from him. That's the piece of armor that ties it all together.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2016, 04:15:50 am »
Guys, if we just switch two abilities, I can guarantee a kill on Augustus.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2016, 04:17:17 am »

Which abilities?

And also, Jason won't confirm what the rescue kits abilities are so we aren't 100% guaranteed a revive.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2016, 04:17:53 am »

Who and what do you want to switch?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:08 am »
That's a good question.

@jasonC If I switch TGG's ability with someone, does it show up in the write-up?
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2016, 04:25:03 am »
That's a good question.

@jasonC If I switch TGG's ability with someone, does it show up in the write-up?

Wait wait wait wait, if you do that, do I lose my ability? Does the other person? Do we just trade abilities? How long does the effect last for?

You wouldnt happen to be the "Russian" BK is talking about would you? I'm not letting you off so easy on this one. You say you can guarantee an Aug kill if you swap abilities implying that you already had a plan, but then when asked who you would switch you just say it's a good question?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2016, 04:32:45 am »
That's a good question.

If you use your ability, it will show up in the write-up.

Abilities are revealed upon death.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2016, 04:33:20 am »
You wouldnt happen to be the "Russian" BK is talking about would you? I'm not letting you off so easy on this one. You say you can guarantee an Aug kill if you swap abilities implying that you already had a plan, but then when asked who you would switch you just say it's a good question?
I'm the Russian. I'm also the Terrorist Mole :tup:

Some info for you all

Welcome to the Counter-Terrorist private thread. You can communicate with your teammates here to strategize against the Terrorists.

How to Defuse the Bomb:
After the bomb has been planted, you can choose “Defuse Bomb” as a main action. It takes 10 Defuse actions to defuse the bomb. Each player defusing the bomb counts as one off the defuse timer if they survive the phase while they are defusing.

Team Abilities:
1)   Team Camp: At least three Counter-Terrorists must submit their main action as “Team Camp” and select the same bomb site to activate. On this map, Inferno, there are two bomb sites: The Crates and The Shack. The bomb cannot be planted at that bomb site this phase. This cannot be used on more than one bomb site per phase.
2)   Precision Strike: At least three Counter-Terrorists must submit their main action as “Precision Strike” and select the same target. You attack the target as one unit with +30 atk. You can target a player in Stealth.

Cobalt: Recon, can gain info on our team's abilities or individual abilities (1 per phase).

ForgeDigger: Can hack the bomb to delay it by 1 phase

BeigeSand: Stealthy Medic

Hecatom: Eagle-eye: Can target players in stealth

Augustus: Going for the bomb gear and later the camo gear. Ability unknown.

Citrus: Recruiter, Can hire a 1/1 NPC

The CT thread is mostly dead and is still on page 1. Only Augustus and oddly enough Hecatom seems to be paying any attention to the game now after Cobalt and Forge got sniped.

There's also likely that there's a CT spy in our midsts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2016, 04:35:07 am »
Naturally BK was ambiguous just to fuck with us. Also, it looks like that weird forum rank is held by all CT's.

He's watching all of this just FYI.

I'm not going to back any plan unless we have full cohesion amongst the team. We can pretty much assure ourselves of at least two kills this phase.

Now that BK has apparently joined our chat does that mean he counts for our win condition?

Because if so, then I have no need to kill him this phase and I will scavenge the bomb instead.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2016, 04:36:59 am »
I'm the Russian. I'm also the Terrorist Mole :tup:

Some info for you all

The CT thread is mostly dead and is still on page 1. Only Augustus and oddly enough Hecatom seems to be paying any attention to the game now after Cobalt and Forge got sniped.

There's also likely that there's a CT spy in our midsts.

Welcome aboard comrade! We have all the abilities listed, including the option for a CT spy swap. However we haven't taken that option.

Be glad you chose to swap when you did or else you would be dead!
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2016, 04:38:08 am »
Based on BK's intel Beige is our #1 kill priority,  with Augustus being #2, Hecatom #3 and Citrus #4.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2016, 04:43:29 am »
@MP if you use your gold knife this phase you can kill Beigesand.

@PW, Sig, Wiggles we'll organise what to do this phase later.

@Alpha, going to need you to steal Augustus's pants this phase.

@TGG or BK going to need you to slot Hecatom.

@BK or TGG whoever doesn't target Hecatom can be used for our plan. Maybe scavenge another rescue kit?

I'll scavenge the bomb this phase.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2016, 04:44:11 am »

@PW, Sig, Wiggles we'll organise what to do this phase later.

@BK or TGG whoever doesn't target Hecatom can be used for our plan. Maybe scavenge another rescue kit?

I'll scavenge the bomb this phase.

Should read, whoever isn't targeting Hecatom should try and kill Augustus.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2016, 04:44:35 am »
Although, his ability might allow him to dodge attacks or something based on the initial write-up.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2016, 04:48:53 am »
Wait wait wait wait, if you do that, do I lose my ability? Does the other person? Do we just trade abilities? How long does the effect last for?

Honestly, it's a good question because we need to coordinate it as a team so that we don't get screwed by a switch just for one kill on Augustus.

So essentially, BK comes in with a better plan of attack.

This sounds like a solid attack plan, so let's throw it in there, yes?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2016, 04:49:39 am »

Leave it to me.

Oh BK's loadout is filthy. That nigga needs to get stabbed.

I'm a master of CQC, knifes won't work... unless you're Big Boss.  :votebot:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2016, 04:52:14 am »
@Blindknagg, do you see any good abilities in the CT group?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2016, 04:54:59 am »
Only good ability that's left is Beigesand's if it's the same as our medic and he can ress someone. Augustus is a wildcard since he didn't disclose his ability so he's #2 on the list imo.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2016, 04:56:53 am »
Here comes my paranoia again.

BK it wasn't wise to pick Ocelot as your persona for this when somebody like me is so familiar with MGS lore. Ocelot is an agent of the Patriots, and can play for any team at any time, or many of them at once.

For all I know all of that is false intel in the hopes of misguiding terrorists for a CT come back, and there is no guarantee that you can't swap back at anytime.

Furthermore Synonym, where did anybody in here mention being a CT spy? I'm going to scan this whole thread right now and If I dont see it anywhere I am operating under the assumption that you are the CT spy.

Unless I am convinced otherwise, I am staying my own course devoid of interference and plan on hitting Augustus.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2016, 05:00:24 am »
Anyone disagree with my plan outlined above?

Speculations on what Augustus's ability might be?

Infinite stealth is a property of the gear set so it's likely that his ability either affords him a damage increase from stealth or he had something that allows him a higher chance at surviving rng attacks.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2016, 05:01:35 am »
Here comes my paranoia again.

BK it wasn't wise to pick Ocelot as your persona for this when somebody like me is so familiar with MGS lore. Ocelot is an agent of the Patriots, and can play for any team at any time, or many of them at once.

Good, the game wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

But sadly it's a one way trip and my win con is to be alive when the terrorist side wins.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2016, 05:04:58 am »
Oh yeah that's right it was Sig who mentioned that.

Sig's description only says that he will "appear" as a CT and then try to give us coded tips after switching. So he either would still actually count as a Terrorist and wins if we win, which would mean that you win if Counter-Terrorists win, or he was pulling some reverse meta in the event that he did switch so we wouldnt target him but actually would have switched teams. He does however say that his switch would be permanent, which leads me to believe that you are stuck in this chat. Unfortunately

You can't go back to CT chat. But I dont trust you.
Anyone disagree with my plan outlined above?

Speculations on what Augustus's ability might be?

Infinite stealth is a property of the gear set so it's likely that his ability either affords him a damage increase from stealth or he had something that allows him a higher chance at surviving rng attacks.

I'm not really concerned with his ability right now. As far as I'm concerned we need Alpha to pants him, and me to dome him from the shadows so he can stop being a potential problem.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2016, 05:06:28 am »
He does however say that his switch would be permanent, which leads me to believe that you are stuck in this chat. Unfortunately

That last "unfortunately" was an error from a revised sentence.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2016, 05:08:03 am »
Wait do we even need to scavenge a bomb? Where the hell did I get that idea?

I will plant this phase if we can do that. Can't see a bomb to scavenge haha.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2016, 05:09:20 am »
Derp, going to plant the bomb this phase. Will need one of pw, wiggles or SIG to plant with me to get it done this phase.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2016, 05:11:12 am »
Wait do we even need to scavenge a bomb? Where the hell did I get that idea?

I will plant this phase if we can do that. Can't see a bomb to scavenge haha.

That's my bad. I thought C-4 was the bomb, and we had to scavenge it before we planted it.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2016, 05:11:36 am »
Planted the bomb at crates. Sound off if you're helping me

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2016, 05:12:34 am »
I wouldn't trust Sig with the bomb if he's their spy.

But that's just me.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2016, 05:18:57 am »
He has the option of defecting if he's power is the same as yours. I see no reason for him to do so. The CT's have been decimated while our team has gained another member. With at least a bit of luck we will have the ct's down to I've member after this phase.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2016, 05:22:44 am »

Updated plan:

@PW, Sig, Wiggles we'll organise what to do this phase later. One of you El need to plant with me while the remaining two might want to scavenge the rescue kit and potentially the c4 or a laser sight.

@ BK going to need you to slot Hecatom.

@TGG kill Augustus.

I'll plant the bomb this phase at crates.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2016, 05:24:47 am »
If his role is identical to mine then his win con should require him to be alive and for the CT side to win. He's got nothing to gain from helping us from a pure gameplay PoV.

This is all speculation from my end though and his role could deviate from mine but better safe than sorry, no?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2016, 05:26:30 am »
If we have any useless abilities and someone with that with high defense, I could switch BeigeSand's ability after we will him elsewhere.  Then we have a perpetually healing team.  If they kill one healer, the other one resurrects and so on.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2016, 05:31:28 am »
So are you saying your win con was always for T's to win, having started as a CT?

I mean I thought it was weird that the game was 7v7. When I played Source the standard organized matches were 5v5 or 6v6. Never 7v7. I had entertained the notion that the extra two were for oddball roles that were independent or traitors, but I really didnt think Jason would throw traitor roles into a game this small.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2016, 05:31:34 am »
Switch his ability with SIG then. Problem solved. He can't defect from his own team and we get two healers.

I trust SIG but this is a bigger win for us.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2016, 05:36:08 am »
So are you saying your win con was always for T's to win, having started as a CT?

Correct.

Mole: You are a Terrorist spy. You can only win if you survive and the Terrorists win. As a one-time secondary action, you may choose to switch to the other team thread.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2016, 05:39:36 am »
Switch his ability with SIG then. Problem solved. He can't defect from his own team and we get two healers.

I trust SIG but this is a bigger win for us.

I'm pretty sure it's not an ability switch. The way it's worded makes it look like a one way street. For instance MP targets Player A and Player B

Player B would get Player A's ability.

My questions that have not been answered though are
1. Would Player A lose his ability?
2. Would Player B lose his ability permanently in favor of the new one?
3. Would Player B keep both abilities?
4. How long does Player B get to keep that ability?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2016, 05:59:42 am »
No, they flip from what I read.

And if I target a dead CT, then their ability switches with whatever Terrorist I change it with.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2016, 06:01:04 am »
Oh never mind.  I see it now.

But still, basically, I target BS after death and transfer his ability to Sig.  We have two healers and can essentially never die so long as numbers stay on our side.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2016, 06:44:30 am »
Looks like it's time to channel my inner DRD and steal some pantsu.

And welcome aboard you tanky motherfucker.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2016, 08:09:13 am »
I don't trust BK, he is basically the reverse of my power. So a counter terrorists spy who is faking as a terrorist. Notice he didn't switch until after two of his teammates died and we have no in thread anything from his team? I don't trust Blind at all he is a counter terrorist spy.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2016, 08:11:14 am »
Notice he is also trying to get rid of me no he is an enemy spy imo.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2016, 08:17:41 am »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2016, 08:19:22 am »
I don't trust BK, he is basically the reverse of my power. So a counter terrorists spy who is faking as a terrorist. Notice he didn't switch until after two of his teammates died and we have no in thread anything from his team? I don't trust Blind at all he is a counter terrorist spy.

It's perfectly reasonable to switch when your team is losing. If you have the option, why stay and lose? He said the CT comm was inactive enough to only be on the first page, but he did give us a (supposed) list of their abilities.

Anyway, based on your argument, you are saying this when you might be a counter terrorist posing as a terrorist. We aren't going to get straight information from either of you about your win cons. But IMO you're in the same boat. I distrust both of you equally.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2016, 08:19:59 am »

Hey you remember that time you stole that from my post in Bious' sign up thread?

Me neither.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2016, 08:23:35 am »
I used google nigga.