November 17, 2017, 08:15:36 pm

Author Topic: Terrorist CommLink  (Read 7006 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
Terrorist CommLink
« on: January 23, 2016, 05:22:56 pm »
Welcome to the Terrorists private thread. You can communicate with your teammates here to strategize against the Counter-Terrorists.

How to Plant the Bomb:
The bomb is not considered an item. You must specify which location to plant the bomb. At least one Terrorist must submit their action as “Plant Bomb” and a location to plant the bomb. On this map, Inferno, there are two bomb locations: The Crates and The Shack. It takes two phases to plant the bomb at a location, or if two Terrorists choose to plant the bomb at the same location, it will be planted in one phase. If interrupted, progress in planting the bomb is not saved. After planting, the bomb will detonate after three phases.

Team Abilities:
1)   Team Stealth: At least three Terrorists must submit their main action as “Team Stealth” to activate. During the following phase, all Terrorists cannot normally be targeted by actions.
2)   Fake Bomb: At least three Terrorists must submit their action as “Fake Bomb” and specify a bomb site to activate. The write-up will show the action taken as “Plant Bomb” instead. The write-up will indicate that a bomb has been planted at the location specified.

All actions must still be PM'ed to me. I will not accept proxy actions for inactive players.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:24:11 pm by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1405
Re: Terrorist CommLink
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 06:17:06 pm »
Turretius Akbar.

Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1925
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 06:19:26 pm »
So yeah, if someone could grab the other Heavy Gear and trade with me every turn, it's a permanent +4 def for both of us. Here's my role btw:

Thief: You sneaky bastard. You can scavenge an item that another player is holding
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 06:23:35 pm »
So can we not scavenge the Machine Gun/Gatling Gun until phase 9?
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 06:26:52 pm »
So can we not scavenge the Machine Gun/Gatling Gun until phase 9?

Correct. That wasn't supposed to be public knowledge; my error. But since you noticed, I'll leave it up there.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 06:45:17 pm »
My ability is
Ninja: You have trained to act in the shadows. Your actions are always hidden and will not displayed during write-ups.

I think I'm going to scavenge a Tec-9 since it doesnt show up on writeup, and then I'm going to blindside Augustus. He has no armor at the moment unless he scavenges more. Nobody will know I took that gun, and nobody will know I killed Augustus. It's the perfect murder.  Plus I want to be able to wreck somebody if they pick up camo-pants.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 06:56:26 pm »
I want to kill Forge first because of Masquerade to follow my pattern of Arena vengeance, so I'm thinking of grabbing the Dual Barettas, killing Forge, then culling the afk's. I'll probably grab the laser sight at some point too to make them +2 atk each.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 07:10:06 pm »
I'm going to be irrelevent once again! Yay me!
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 07:40:29 pm »
I'm going to be irrelevent once again! Yay me!

Nahhh you got bomb gear bro! That means you can plant bomb for the cause!

Now repeat after me:
"Derka derka, mohammed jihad."
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +792
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 08:09:35 pm »
I'm the martyr. I can paste my role later if anyone hasn't seen it.

Can we submit two fake plants at a and b in one phase? Because that would mean ct's would be fucked for at least two phases.

Still no awards for Bious.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »
Je suis Wilgy.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1512
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 12:02:01 am »
Damn... I didn't know the game started. My bad guys.

Im the healer, I rez somebody who dies so long as I am alive. Cant self rez.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 12:03:46 am »
I Guess I'll just scavenge some defensive items to make sure I can keep us alive

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 12:07:37 am »
Can we fake plant bomb as many times as we want?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2016, 12:17:10 am »

There's no limit in the description. Only that we need a united effort to do so.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 12:31:38 am »
Because of my faithfulness to Turretius, this is what I got rolled:

Messiah: As a main action, you may submit the action “Transfer From ___ to ___” filling in the blanks with any dead or alive Terrorist or dead Counter-Terrorist. The player abilities will be transferred from the first player to the second. Team abilities may not be transferred. You may target yourself. When using the Transfer ability, you may target players in Stealth.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 12:33:30 am »
I Guess I'll just scavenge some defensive items to make sure I can keep us alive

Grab Heavy Gear pls.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 12:48:22 am »
We have to assume that the CT's have something similar.

So we currently have the following:

Alpha: Thief. Can scavenge items that another player is holding. Can also play pass the parcel with another member wearing heavy gear.
TGG: Ninja. Actions are never displayed in write-ups.
Syn: Martyr. You are strapped with explosives. If you die, your attackers suffer 5 damage each.
Wilgy: ???
PW: Medic, can raise someone but no self-raise. One shot ability?
MP: Messiah, can transfer abilities to and from individuals, including self.
@Sig role currently unconfirmed.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 12:49:50 am »
Just looking at them, if PW has a one-shot ability then all we need to do is rotate it between members to continue rezzing.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 12:54:46 am »
Damn... I didn't know the game started. My bad guys.

Im the healer, I rez somebody who dies so long as I am alive. Cant self rez.

That probably shows up in the writeup though so the first time you use it theyll combine to take you down

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 01:44:20 am »
I can also attack people with stealth if I use my ability.  So it would behoove me to have a solid weapon and use my ability.

(Oh, and I grabbed gold knife pre-game)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 02:58:48 am »
I'm the martyr. I can paste my role later if anyone hasn't seen it.

Can we submit two fake plants at a and b in one phase? Because that would mean ct's would be fucked for at least two phases.

Still no awards for Bious.

The ability wording says "at least three..." Kind of obscure but that was meant to mean you could fake plant at one location per phase.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 02:59:21 am »

Yes.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 03:39:36 am »
The ability wording says "at least three..." Kind of obscure but that was meant to mean you could fake plant at one location per phase.

Well, that ruins my evil schemes.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2016, 08:24:03 am »
Imma upgrade my bomb gear. Cover me fams

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2016, 09:48:26 am »
Damn I coulda started with a 4 defense tactical shield FeelsBadMan

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2016, 02:12:48 pm »
Just to clarify, 3x 0 is still 0 right?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 03:59:53 pm »
Yes, but if you are referring to the knife, then no :p

It can't alone kill someone with 0 def

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 04:09:14 pm »
Yes, but if you are referring to the knife, then no :p

It can't alone kill someone with 0 def

The description probably needs work then :P

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2016, 05:05:35 pm »
Hey @jasonC can yotell me if you got my action? I wanted to scavenge Tec-9 but I don't remember pressing the send button. If I for some reason didn't send that, consider this post my action submission

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2016, 05:13:38 pm »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 05:27:41 pm »
Scavenged the gold knife anyway.

Anyone making a play at the rescue kit?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 05:33:07 pm »
Reminder, you must submit your actions via PM to me. I will not accept actions in this thread.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2016, 06:19:04 pm »
So how do I go about swapping Heavy Gear with Pimp?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 06:23:25 pm »
Put in a scavenge on the rescue kit for today in lieu of any better options. Do we want to start coordinating our efforts soon?

We can win this easily enough as a team.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 06:31:27 pm »
So how do I go about swapping Heavy Gear with Pimp?

PM me the trade request.

"Trade my Heavy Gear with Pimp Willy's Heavy Gear"

Then, I'll inform PW that Alpha wants to trade with him. If he accepts, the trade happens. It will be announced in the thread what you guys did.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 06:43:24 pm »
If I have a second weapon, will the atk rating apply when I target someone in stealth? Or can I only do 1 damage period to a stealthed person?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2016, 06:48:03 pm »
Oh goddammit, that bitch had better not negate me killing her.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2016, 06:50:25 pm »
If I have a second weapon, will the atk rating apply when I target someone in stealth? Or can I only do 1 damage period to a stealthed person?

1 damage. If you have a second weapon, you must choose which weapon you want to use to attack with.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2016, 08:05:51 pm »
So basically the Tec-9 is worthless because people can hold more than one set of armor, and since it only does 1 DMG agains stealth, it wont kill them.

Nice to know. Time to scavenge a gun that isnt shit.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2016, 08:27:59 pm »
Reminder, you must submit your actions via PM to me. I will not accept actions in this thread.
Shit

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2016, 09:04:25 pm »
Shit

I can steal it for you, but I need to kill Forge first.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2016, 06:44:46 am »
aaaa sorry about being afk, the internet got knocked out and all that shit, because of the snowstorm then I was forced to shovel.

Guess I will get a defensive thing today, but I'll think it over.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2016, 07:27:58 am »
Also I'm a terrorist plant, I can permanently switch from our chat to the counter terrorism chat, I will appear as a counter terrorist and can't communicate/see our chat anymore. I don't want to use this to early I suggest when we plant the bomb I "switch sides" and tell them the wrong location we can also establish some sort of code which will tell you who is trying to deactivate the bomb in thread, this will let us stop them from deactivating  the bomb. I think I'd be able to fool them for long enough that they don't figure out I'm a plant and leaking you guys info.
Thoughts?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2016, 07:29:17 am »
I need actions.

Feed me Seymour.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2016, 07:46:08 am »
Going for either Conforming Gear, Crowd Buster, or  Rescue kit

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2016, 01:41:25 pm »
Don't go for the kit sig, it would be better if we kept it on our team. The conforming armour or crowd buster would be a better bet.

As for actions, let's just use this as a consolidation phase for acquiring gear. Ct's probably have one or two blood thirsty members but overall they're probably doing the same strategy. From phase 3 let's focus on scavenging bombs etc. Also, arena hazards will show up soon I'm guessing.

The bomb has been planted.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2016, 01:47:45 pm »
I'm thinking about killing Hecatom just to bring them down one man, but I'm also thinking about scavenging another weapon.

Worst case scenario they have somebody with Willy's ability. Best case scenario, they have somebodt with Willy's abilitity, and they either dont bother bringing back Hecatom because he's afk, or the medic wastes their next turn bringing him back.

I'm gonna see what armors are left and how likely I am to kill people that scavenge it.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2016, 01:57:29 pm »
Alright with my +2atk, the only way somebody can survive my attack by scavenging armor this turn is if somebody other than me attacks them. Otherwise I win by 1atk. Hecatom was last active an hour ago, Cobalt and Citrus meet the same "Shouldnt survive unless abilities interfere." criteria.

I think I'm going to kill Cobalt to take that AWP off his hands. We don't need a +3 on the other team.

All in favor? All opposed?

Unless Jason gave me a bad ability description, my kill wont show up in writeup. They'll know Cobalt died but they wont know who did it. Hopefully.

Also Alpha you should save your item steal until the enemy has a weapon that damages armor post survival like M60 or Deagle.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2016, 03:21:30 pm »
Wait a minute. I'm a retard. Augustus is killable because he hasnt stealthed yet, and stealth only applies to the phase AFTER you use it.

So guys, should I take down Cobalt or Augustus? Cobalt is most likely to die because he cant survive unless another player defends him this turn or his ability interferes with it, and he cant scavenge any armor right now that would let him survive. Augustus is also vulnerable at the moment because he has one less DEF than I have ATK. I'm willing to bet he'll either scavenge MORE armor, or use stealth this turn.

Realistically I've got about a 50% chance to take down either of them. Hecatom is off the table because he is playing silent and probably submitted an action. Citrus I'm unsure about. So the next step is to look at whether Aug or Cobalt is more of a threat. Cobalt has an AWP with +3ATK and no armor at the moment. Augustus has no weapons and little armor but he can stealth. He needs to go down before he gets camo pants and face paint though or else he will be perma stealth. He will probably take camo-pants first to get 2DEF and be able to survive me targeting his stealth. At which point I would need a laser sight to kill him. Until I get a laser sight, at that point, Augustus will be basically invincible. But to cover him, his teammates will probably start defending him and making him a Juggernaut. So I think that if we take down everybody else first, we should be able to counter Augustus's "lol invincibility can't target me, cant kill me" strategy.

So unless anybody says otherwise, I am bringing down Cobalt.