October 23, 2017, 07:09:29 pm

Author Topic: JTM ARENA IV: COUNTERSTRIKE Game Thread  (Read 8178 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
JTM ARENA IV: COUNTERSTRIKE Game Thread
« on: January 22, 2016, 05:37:10 pm »
Phase 0: Pre-game Load Out

Four hours ago, the last truck was seen leaving the small village of Inferno. The townspeople had heeded the warning; the evacuation seemed to be complete. The intel was good. A small band of terrorists set up camp on the north side of town. The counter-terrorists already had organized a temporary outpost in the south. Apparently, the terrorists know about the critical gas pipeline running right underneath this provincial town and it looked like they would stop at nothing to blow it up.

Spoiler for Base Rules from sign up thead:
GAME CONCEPT: Two teams of 7 players each are pitted against each other in a grueling arena. The Counter-Terrorists win if they defuse the bomb or the bomb is never planted. The Terrorists win if they successfully plant and detonate the bomb. If the bomb is not planted by the 12th phase, the game is over and the Counter-Terrorists win. Players may have special abilities that may supersede the base rules and help their team win.

BASE RULES:

Damage and dying: Players start with an attack and defense value of 0/0.  You die if you are attacked for more than what your defense value is. When you die you may continue playing from the Sponsor’s Lounge. Like mafia, if your team wins, you do not necessarily have to survive to win. When a player dies, their role will be publicly revealed.

Actions:  Players may perform one main action per phase and as many secondary actions as they wish. At the end of the phase, the main actions by all the Players will occur at the same time. Players can perform the following 3 main actions this game:

1.   Attack: Attack target player with one weapon of your choice that you hold.  You may target yourself.
2.   Defend: Add your defense value to target player.  You may target yourself.
3.   Scavenge: Pick up available target item (weapon, armor, or misc) for your use.  If multiple players attempt to scavenge the same item, the winner of the scavenge will be randomly determined. Armor is immediately in use when scavenged. You may carry as many items as you want; item effects stack.

Additionally, players may drop, destroy, or trade items at any point in the phase.  All actions must be PMed to the GM.  The trade must be accepted (via PM) before it officially takes place.  This includes “giving” of items.

Phases: Write-ups shall include a summary of main actions taken by players each phase and a record of each player’s inventory. Phases will last 24 hours ending at 9 PM EST each day.

Sponsors: Sponsors start with 3 coins each.  Dead players enter the sponsor’s lounge and get 1 coin. (That’s right, you can help your teammates from the grave!)  You may pool your coins together to make purchases of high-cost items. No sponsor actions may occur in the last half hour of the phase. Sponsor action submissions from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM EST each day will not be accepted.

Everything else is kept secret for now.

COMMON SENSE RULES:
-No PMs between or to players! Communication must be done in game thread or in team threads!
-The GM may answer questions regarding gameplay but will refrain from offering advice on strategy.
-Have fun!
Terrorists:
@Synonym
@✰Alpha✰
@Missing Person
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX
@Sig
@Pimp Willy
@DrWilgy

Counter-Terrorists:
@Blindknagg
@ForgeDigger
@Citrus
@Cobalt
@BeigeSand
@Augustus
@Hecatom

The game has started! Each player will receive a PM shortly regarding their specific abilities and a choice of items to start out with. Please select one item to begin the game with. Let me know your choice by 9 PM EST tomorrow (end of pre-game phase). At that time, the private team threads will begin.

Good luck!
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1918
Re: JTM ARENA IV: COUNTERSTRIKE Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:45:09 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:03 am »
[RADIO]Blindknagg: Let's go people!

[CT]Blindknagg: Rush B [CT START]

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 02:04:58 am »
Is this where I brag about no scope?
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 05:45:58 am »
I actually have to think the team names were accidentally reversed.
@jasonC fix plz?
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 05:47:28 am »
Oh wait, I can't read.

It's right.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 08:33:19 am »
Fuckin terrorist.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 08:45:14 am »
[CT]Blindknagg: Anyone want to trade skins? xaxaxa [CT START]

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 04:36:48 pm »
[RADIO]Blindknagg: Let's go people!

[CT]Blindknagg: Rush B [CT START]

XthAtGAm3RGuYX @ TSpawn(RADIO): Enemy spotted!

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 05:27:38 pm »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 06:08:26 pm »
End of Phase 0: FUCKING LAG!

The soldiers on both sides rummaged through their gear lockers, some picking out choice weapons and armor to help them in the coming battle. However, many were frozen in fear FUCKING LAG. "It's not lag, dipshit, you just have a POS GFX card, can't even run CS wtf!"

Both teams also turned on their commlinks, now able to whisper to their teammates and strategize for the skirmish.

Phase 1 Begins! Players will soon be placed into their private Team Threads. Please PM me your actions by 9 PM EST tomorrow.

Spoiler for Player Inventories:
Terrorists:
Synonym:

✰Alpha✰:
 - Heavy Gear: 4 def, loses a permanent -1 def every 2 phases when worn by the same person

Missing Person:
 - Gold Knife: 1 atk, kills a player if their defense value is at least 3x your defense value.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX:
 - Tactical Shield: 4 def, only 1 def if attacked by more than one player

Sig:

Pimp Willy:

DrWilgy:
 - Bomb Gear: 1 def; or 3 def if you are planting or defusing the bomb

Counter-Terrorists:
Blindknagg:
 - Crowd Buster: +1 def, +4 def if attacked by more than one player or defending a target attacked by more than one player

ForgeDigger:
 - Spiked Gear: 1 def; if you attack with a knife or machete, gain 1 atk 

Citrus

Cobalt:
 - AWP: 3 atk, can target Players in Stealth

BeigeSand:

Augustus:
- Camo-Gear: 0 def, grants the main action “Stealth” When you use Stealth, you cannot be normally targeted during the next phase.

Hecatom:

Items Available for Scavenge:

Weapons:
 - AK-47: 3 atk
 - Knife: 0 atk, kills a player if their defense value is at least 3x your defense value.
 - Grenade: Single use, 2 atk, you must target two separate players to be attacked.
 - Desert Eagle: 1 atk, if target survives, damage their armor
 - Machete: 0 atk, interrupts planting/defusing the bomb
 - Gold Knife: 1 atk, kills a player if their defense value is at least 3x your defense value.
 - Sawed-Off Shotgun: 2 atk, if target survives, damage their armor
 - MP9: 5 bullets only (select how many bullets to use for 1-5 atk)
 - M60: 1atk, Tracer / Armor piercing (choose which ammo); if target is traced, they cannot stealth; armor piercing damages armor if target survives.
 - Glock-18: 2 atk
 - Tec-9: +2 atk, can target players in stealth but only for 1 atk
 - Dual Barettas, 1 atk each, can target two different players or the same player for double damage
 - Gut Knife: 1 atk, 1 def
 - Flip Knife: 1 atk
 - Zeus x27: 0 atk, negates target’s action this phase
Available Phase 9:
 - Machine gun: 8 atk
 - Gatling gun: 7 atk

Armor:
 - Flak jacket: 1 def, immune to C4
 - Combat helmet: 1 def
 - Kevlar: 2 def
 - ThorShield: 1 def, immune to Zeus x27
 - Camo-Gear: 0 def, grants the main action “Stealth” When you use Stealth, you cannot be normally targeted during the next phase.
 - Camo-Pants: 1 def; if you have Camo-Gear and Face-Paint, gain Perma-Stealth (you are always considered in Stealth)
 - Conforming Gear: 1 def, gains a permanent +1 def every 3 phases when worn by the same person
 - Heavy Gear: 4 def, loses a permanent -1 def every 2 phases when worn by the same person
 - Crowd Buster: +1 def, +4 def if attacked by more than one player or defending a target attacked by more than one player

Misc:
 - Thermal Vision Goggles: can target players in Stealth
 - C4: Single use. As a main action, you may “Plant C4” at a bomb site. The specific bomb site is not revealed. If a bomb is attempted to be planted or defused at that site, the players attempting to plant or defuse suffer 3 damage.
 - Flashbang: Single use. As a secondary action, you may use the Flashbang on a target player. If that player attacks that phase, their target is randomized.
 - Rescue kit: Special, secret, single use.
 - Face Paint: Special, use with camo-gear and camo-pants.
 - Signal Jammer: Single use, as a secondary action you may disable all sponsor actions for 24 hours.
 - Laser sight: When using a gun, gain +1 atk
 - Whetstone: When using a knife, gain +1 atk
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:24:26 pm by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 06:15:12 pm »
Repost from the sign-up thread:

Stealth: When a player is in stealth, they may not normally be targeted.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 06:15:46 pm »
gg report noob team
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 06:40:17 pm »
How many are there of each item? Infinity? Just one of each?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 06:46:58 pm »
Just one of each now. The items you received during pre-game are bonus/extra.

You have one tactical shield, and there is only one available for scavenge.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:37 pm »
Edit: Inventory has been updated. DrWilgy's was not showing up.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +790
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 07:49:57 pm »
Hey, would have been nice to know the game was starting in advance.

Still no awards for Bious.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »
Yeah honestly if I hadnt checked my email today I probably wouldnt have known that I got a PM for my role and what not for pre-game loadout. I think I caught it like an hour before the deadline.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1511
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 12:02:54 am »
Yeesh, I didnt know it started. Was away all day, didnt get any notifications in tapatalk (its not synced for some reason...). And I dont know how I missed the emails.

Ah well, Turretus will guide me

Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 12:33:36 am »

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 03:26:31 am »
Goddamn it, i was not expecting the game to start today,  Skizzzgasm :votebot:
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 03:40:48 am »
JTM Arena IV: The Chamber of Secret Start Times.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 08:06:15 am »
Hey terrorists.

Spoiler for Hiden:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 09:49:58 am »
Hey terrorists.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Hey Counter-Terrorists

Fucking nerds. We're privately funded.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2016, 02:05:53 pm »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2016, 05:35:34 pm »
Plant the bomb.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:09 pm »
End of Phase 1: Go go go!

It seems the players have played this map several times before. Many knew exactly where to go to find that hidden stash of armor or that special weapon. Comm-Link chatter was especially heavy, but proved to be quite useful among the teams. The coordinated scavenges allowed for everyone to find exactly what they wanted without being contested. The air became eerily quiet, clearly the calm before the storm.

Phase 1 Player Actions:
Synonym: Scavenge Gold Knife
✰Alpha✰: Scavenge Dual Barettas
Missing Person: Scavenge Flak Jacket
Sig:
Pimp Willy: Scavenge Heavy Gear
DrWilgy:
Blindknagg: Scavenge Tactical Shield
ForgeDigger: Scavenge Zeusx27
Citrus:
Cobalt:
BeigeSand: Scavenge Kevlar
Augustus: Scavenge Bomb Gear
Hecatom:

Phase 2 has begun! Please submit your actions by 9 PM EST tomorrow. Good luck!

Terrorists:
Synonym:

✰Alpha✰:
 - Dual Barettas, 1 atk each, can target two different players or the same player for double damage

Missing Person:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX:

Sig:

Pimp Willy:

DrWilgy:

Counter-Terrorists:
Blindknagg:

ForgeDigger:
 - Zeus x27: 0 atk, negates target’s action this phase

Citrus

Cobalt:

BeigeSand:

Augustus:

Hecatom:

Spoiler for Items Available for Scavenge:
Weapons:
 - Knife: 0 atk, kills a player if their defense value is at least 3x your defense value.
 - Grenade: Single use, 2 atk, you must target two separate players to be attacked.
 - M60: 1atk, Tracer / Armor piercing (choose which ammo); if target is traced, they cannot stealth; armor piercing damages armor if target survives.

Available Phase 9:

Armor:

- Camo-Pants: 1 def; if you have Camo-Gear and Face-Paint, gain Perma-Stealth (you are always considered in Stealth)
 - Conforming Gear: 1 def, gains a permanent +1 def every 3 phases when worn by the same person

Misc:
 - C4: Single use. As a main action, you may “Plant C4” at a bomb site. The specific bomb site is not revealed. If a bomb is attempted to be planted or defused at that site, the players attempting to plant or defuse suffer 3 damage.
 - Flashbang: Single use. As a secondary action, you may use the Flashbang on a target player. If that player attacks that phase, their target is randomized.
 - Signal Jammer: Single use, as a secondary action you may disable all sponsor actions for 24 hours.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 10:16:07 pm »
We can post in here right?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2016, 01:35:12 am »
We can post in here right?

Yes, you may. Please do.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:18 am »
ForgeDigger whispers in her Comm-Link, "No-Eyes, come in. Anything?"

Blindknagg responds, "Getting into position now." He's found his way up the belltower and zooms his scope into the Terrorist camp. "Uh...I dunno, it appears to be...I dunno..."

Through the scope, ✰Alpha✰ and Pimp Willy were seen approaching each other slowly. ✰Alpha✰ pointed at Pimp Willy first pointing at him and then himself and then wagging his finger back and forth. Pimp Willy nodded his head very eagerly. Then they both took off their armor, throwing them on the floor, as they approached each other even closer...

Blindknagg looked away from the scope. He said into his Comm-Link, "Fucking Terrorists!"

✰Alpha✰ traded his Heavy Gear for Pimp Willy's Heavy Gear.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2016, 03:51:19 am »
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Blindknagg, here's something to look at through your scope. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 04:33:36 am »
Fucking hell, this is a cs game now that we've got trading.

The bomb has been planted.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 07:21:29 am »
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Blindknagg, here's something to look at through your scope. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Blindknagg @ B Site [RADIO]: Roger That!

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2016, 06:18:49 pm »
End of Phase 2: A Dish Best Served Cold

At the Terrorist camp, DrWilgy calmly sits down and looks at the Bomb Gear he had taken from his gear locker. "Hmm, this simply won't do." He stayed there, and tinkered with the protective armor, replacing the padding with lighter, kevlar material. "Ah, this'll do."

Citrus and Sig arrive at the abandoned church at the same time. They both lay eyes on the sleek Conforming Gear. Sig says, "Trust me, you don't want to do this..." and makes a dash for the armor. Citrus anticipates Sig's movements and intercepts him with a running elbow uppercut! Sig retaliates with a palm strike at Citrus, breaking his nose! Dazed and blinded for a second, Citrus shakes it off, only to find that Sig was gone, along with the Conforming Gear!

Augustus moves to pick up the Camo-Pants. He's starting to blend in nicely with his surroundings. However, Missing Person is able to spot him and takes a stab at him from the back with his knife, while yelling "I KEEL YOU MUDDAFOOKAH!" Augustus spun around and easily side-stepped the attack. Missing Person stumbled forward and caught his balance, but when he turned around to make a second strike, Augustus was nowhere to be seen.

Back at the Counter-Terrorist camp, Cobalt was shining his AWP, checking out how far he could zoom with his scope. He had heard Blindknagg's tone in his voice on the Comm-Link earlier and knew he had spied some gay shit. He wasn't going to let this voyeur opportunity go to waste! Unfortunately for him, a bullet flew right through his skull, and he fell to the ground limp in every way.

✰Alpha✰ set his gun sights on another easy target. Pointing both of his barettas at ForgeDigger, he unloaded both clips into her body while maniacally laughing to himself (or at how her flesh was smearing the walls in a gooey pattern, who knows?).

As the sun sets, the sound of engines could be heard approaching the little town. The soldiers look up to the sky in the direction of the engine sounds. A large transporter was flying exremely low and headed right for Inferno! As the plane soared overhead, several crates flew out the back and gently floated down into the battlegrounds as they were equipped with mini-parachutes. The supply drop did not seem to have a specific intended target, however. So, the new items seemed completely up for grabs.

Phase 2 Player Actions:
Synonym: Scavenge Rescue Kit
✰Alpha✰: Attack ForgeDigger x2
Missing Person: Attack Augustus
Sig: Scavenge Conforming Gear
Pimp Willy: Scavenge Crowd Buster
DrWilgy: Upgrade Bomb Gear
Blindknagg: Scavenge Gut Knife
ForgeDigger:
Citrus: Scavenge Conforming Gear
Cobalt:
BeigeSand:
Augustus: Scavenge Camo Pants
Hecatom: Scavenge AK-47

Sig scavenges the Conforming Gear over Citrus!

Cobalt was killed! He was:

Recon: As a main action, you may submit “Recon” and target a player; their ability will be revealed to you. Or, you may choose to target the Terrorists as a whole, and learn their team abilities. When using “Recon,” you may target players in Stealth.

ForgeDigger was killed by ✰Alpha✰'s Dual Barettas! She was:

Hacker: As a main action, you may “Hack Bomb” to extend the detonation timer by one phase

Phase 3 has begun! An air drop has come and restocked the available weapons, armor, and misc items! Please submit your actions by 9 PM EST tomorrow!

Terrorists:
Synonym:

✰Alpha✰:

Missing Person:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX:

Sig:

Pimp Willy:

DrWilgy:
 - Bomb Gear+: 1 def; or 3 def if you are planting or defusing the bomb; when planting/defusing the bomb, you count as two players

Counter-Terrorists:
Blindknagg:

Citrus

BeigeSand:

Augustus:

Hecatom:

Spoiler for Items Available for Scavenge:
Weapons:

Available Phase 9:

Armor:

Misc:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:19:46 pm by jasonC »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1511
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 06:28:00 pm »
PimpWilly: I banged ur mum last night

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 07:03:03 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 07:05:53 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 6    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2016, 07:16:19 pm »
✰Alpha✰ says to Pimp Willy, "Oh my armor is so heavy...will you take it off for me?" Pimp Willy obliges, also taking off his as the two men swap spit armors.

✰Alpha✰ trades his Heavy Gear with Pimp Willy's Heavy Gear.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2016, 12:32:57 am »
I think this is my cue. Never trust a Russian.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2016, 12:55:15 am »
I think this is my cue. Never trust a Russian.

Your attacks will be misguided.

Ocelot was born in France btw.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2016, 12:57:25 am »
This is a much better Ocelot gif btw.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2016, 01:02:35 am »
Nah flamboyant kitten Ocelot is the best Ocelot.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2016, 01:10:52 am »
Nah flamboyant kitten Ocelot is the best Ocelot.

*does the most embarrassingly uncomfortable thing ever*

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2016, 04:29:23 am »
From Blindknagg's secret alcove tucked away in the bell tower, he just couldn't keep his eyes off the scope to watch the going-ons of the Terrorist Camp. Oh how he longed to be there. He whispered to himself, "well, I can't hold it in any longer; I suppose it's time."

He said into his Comm-Link to his Counter-Terrorist team, "adieu." With that, he switched frequencies, tuning into the Terrorists.

Blindknagg has switched Comm-Link frequencies.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2016, 05:00:40 am »
Lol

The bomb has been planted.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2016, 05:26:43 am »