June 25, 2017, 10:23:57 pm

Author Topic: Mafia Proving Grounds II: Red Vs. Blue - Blood Gulch Rising -- SIGN-UP THREAD  (Read 28197 times)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
Well, now I have to hide this site when my students are in the vicinity.

Thanks Neesa! :tup:

Nah, screw it, I've just wanted an excuse to get them the hell away from my desk when they have no business being here.

This is it.

In addition, I am going to make a requisition for sauce if available for that gif.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
Hmm Hmm Hmm. What happens if we only get 20 or 21 people?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
Hmm Hmm Hmm. What happens if we only get 20 or 21 people?

Well the target was 16 or so. Any more past that is just more icing on the cake
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Target is 13.  If we don't get enough for two games, then I will start the game with the first on the list, and the rest will be alternates just in case someone gets DQ'd for no voting.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 06:52:05 pm by Missing Person »
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
So basically, if you have friends you think might be interested, invite them over, help us reach 26!
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
  • I'm just here to write.
  • Rated: +50
Well, now I have to hide this site when my students are in the vicinity.

Thanks Neesa! :tup:

Nah, screw it, I've just wanted an excuse to get them the hell away from my desk when they have no business being here.

This is it.

Bahaha. I can change it in a bit.
I-it's not like, I like you or anything...b-baka!

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
I'll be unavailable next weekend.
Not sure what goes here.

Saitsu

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +23
Well, if there was ever a time for redemption after the last Proving Grounds, this is it.

I'll find an avatar later.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
So this is what teachers do when students are just doing their own thing? I'm almost disappointed

drwill439

• Rye Toast
Also, quick question.
Are encrypted messages banned?
Not sure what goes here.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
They will be, yes.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
Pw protected zip files should still be fine.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
And PM's are banned, except to the GM, just in case you were wondering.

Basically, don't PM, don't encrypt your posts, make sure you vote, and you're fine.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
Also, quick question.

If there was ever a question you couldve asked me about and gotten a correct answer, that was it.

Encrypted/coded messages are banned as fuck
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
So no color coding to make the thread go up in a tizzy?  ;D
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast
Also, quick question.

If there was ever a question you couldve asked me about and gotten a correct answer, that was it.

Encrypted/coded messages are banned as fuck

I was making sure. I'd been reading some of the old games (to get a better idea on how to play) and I'd seen encrypted messages a couple times.
Not sure what goes here.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine

I think you can color shit lol. But a link to a webpage that needs a password, where typing in the password gives you a secret message, THAT shit is off limits

Also Will which older games? Encrypted stuff kinda stopped with the first Arena game.......

............due to certain circumstances that are best left in the past

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!

That's the magic of soft-claiming.

Yeah, that shit was...hilarious.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast

That's the magic of soft-claiming.

Yeah, that shit was...hilarious.

It was and either people didn't get it or they were over-analyzing it so hard that it went over their heads. Purple and green?! MUST BE SPIDERMAN.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast

I think you can color shit lol. But a link to a webpage that needs a password, where typing in the password gives you a secret message, THAT shit is off limits

Also Will which older games? Encrypted stuff kinda stopped with the first Arena game.......

............due to certain circumstances that are best left in the past

It was the first arena game, specifically. I should clarify. I read the first mafia game (which apparently went to shit) and the first arena game (which shall live in infamy). Haven't had the time to start on another mafia game, but I think I have a general idea of what to do.
Not sure what goes here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
I would start with the fifth or sixth game and work from there.  It's where people start understanding what's going on.

The ninth game is also a great one to read.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
Ignore all of them and just read the seventh one. And then read the Musicians game. Nothing else.

Neesa if it's any consolation I saw your actual claim. Don't know what the civs were on that game.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
I like how many additional rules and procedures have been put into place because of game breaking tactics.

Every single time I see a game start, and all role cards are presented on page 1, I signature.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
My favourite game-breaking tactic is still "I'm Magneto" with "Send (Player) (Item) 0.00000000000000000001 seconds before deadline." as a close second.
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
"I am Magneto" was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
My favorite attempt at breaking the game was HAX trying to end the night phase immediately after day phase ended in Dangan Ronpa, but mafia still managing to beat him to it and getting their kill in seconds before he put in the action to end night phase.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
Mafia Proving Grounds II: Red Vs. Blue - Blood Gulch Rising -- SIGN-UP THREAD
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2014, 03:03:22 pm »
I forgot about the shenanigans in the last Arena game. Team Texas With-a-Dash-of-Ginger was slick.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:03:45 pm by Vynce »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
6 players left till both games are full!

Get more people involved!

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
That was the most bullshit tactic too. Like two kids playing pretend in the yard.

"Superman can blow the kryptonite out of Batman's hands!"
"Yeah, well the kryptonite's embedded in Batmans's suit!"
"But Superman can use his heat vision to melt the kryptonite!"
"But Batman can reflect it with his Bat-Mirror!"

etcetera

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
This game will start next Monday.  I will not say when I've sent out mafia roles or civilian roles, for that matter.

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
Yay! I'm excited that the game will be starting soon. I' also a little nervous   :-[

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
Damn, some solid posters have signed up. Should be solid

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
If everyone signs their ass up on this site.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine

I will be watching with great anticipation Will. Though I am concerned you havent had any questions for me yet.

BullDancer

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +4
Alright I'm here, this forum format is weird. We may want to go here when Mr Wizard nukes GD one day.

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
Alright I'm here, this forum format is weird. We may want to go here when Mr Wizard nukes GD one day.

Why nuke GD?

The steady, incremental slide it has been in for the last few years, has basically killed off any and all worth it once had.

It has become the slum of fighting game forums.

And nukes don't kill cockroaches.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
*lol*

I'd like to see the few remaining GD regulars that are worth a damn and haven't registered swing by.

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
I'm pretty sure once @Manx starts D&D we'll at least see angelpalm get his ass over here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
I'm trying to get things situated so I can start the game, be patient guys.

If I don't start now, I'll start in the evening in America.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DukeC

• Duke
  • Moldy Toast
  • Can I Haz Some of that Toast?
  • Rated: +21
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
Blue game has begun.  I have 5 players right now for red game, which isn't enough.  If @Synonym and @SoliloquyAside both agree to play, I'll make a 7-player Red game, with the following rules:

Church and Tucker will be combined into one role, and will have to choose whether to promote themselves or get a second mafia.

Sarge will be removed from game.

Sound good?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
I have literally no idea what the rules or roles are but sign me up. At least getting killed Night 1 means I won't need to worry about running out of time to play.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
Alright, I also got confirmation from Soliloquy, so I'll draw up Tucker, and get this game started.