December 15, 2017, 05:15:43 pm

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat X  (Read 872 times)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +564
Mortal Kombat X
« on: November 29, 2015, 05:48:03 pm »
Just picked up the LE for $50 on Black Friday. To my surprise, I'm really enjoying it so far. Just playing through story mode right now.

Can't wait to try Erron.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
Re: Mortal Kombat X
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 06:37:19 pm »
You assbutts

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 06:48:14 pm »
lol MK. UMK3 was the first serious FG I got into. Good memories in the hole-in-the-wall arcade with the illegal slot machines in the back room.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:24:49 pm »
MKX is the only good entry I've played since MK2.

We'd be talking about it now if this place wasn't full of PC nerds

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 06:55:40 pm »
We'd be talking about it now if this place wasn't full of PC nerds

Got the Steelbook Edition on release for PS4. Played a bit of Sonya and that was about the end of it. It's hard when everyone you know plays PC and doesn't play fighting games. To play video games with people, I was forced into MOBAs. That's why Overwatch was a fucking blessing, it was a PC game that other people were interested in, with a genre that didn't suck dick.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.