December 11, 2017, 12:40:11 pm

Author Topic: The Golden Crust Awards - Season 1 is up!  (Read 9903 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
The Golden Crust Awards - Season 1 is up!
« on: November 23, 2014, 06:55:53 pm »
Welcome to the first 1st season of the Golden Crust Awards - where we acknowledge the greatest moments in SRK/JTM mafia history.

As promised, here is your pre-show entertainment: A trained monkey.

Spoiler for Pre-show entertainment:

Some of the easier awards.  We will first do "Best Mafia Player"

The winner for Best Mafia Player is someone that managed to completely stay off the grid and stay alive.  That person is...DarkGeneral

Please hold your applause till the end of the ceremony, assholes.

Spoiler for Best Mafia Player Honorable Mentions:
Vynce
Synonym

Now, for the antithesis to the Best Mafia Player...Best Civilian Player.  The winner of this won by a landslide, not even remotely close.  The winner was...@Synonym!

Spoiler for Best Civilian Player Honorable Mentions:
Saitsu

Now we move on...to Biggest WTF Moment.  And with that, I harken you to a time when No Lynches actually meant something.  To a time where No Lynches had a strategic purpose.  To a time where No Lynches were a salty game throw.  The biggest WTF Moment goes to...great cow lord for no lynching in a lynch or lose situation in SRK Mafia IX!

Spoiler for Biggest WTF Moment Honorable Mentions:
Ben Perkins as Magneto (SRK Mafia VII)
orochizoolander's "EDIT" (SRK Mafia XIII)
orochizoolander hides his lover (SRK mafia XVII)
The Chief deliberately DQs (SRK Mafia XV)
Missing Person's "kaz read" (SRK Mafia XVI)

Now for the Best Last Gasp.  While we've had some that have been spot on before, our voters chose a different direction, and the Best Last Gasp Golden Crust goes to...great cow lord in SRK Mafia VIII for posting a video people doing the splits on trees!

Spoiler for Honorable Mentions for Best Last Gasp:
The Chief (SRK Mafia XIII)
AlphaCommando (SRK Mafia XII)
Augustus (SRK Mafia XV)

Since we're on the subject of writing, let's now award the Golden Crust fo Best Writer!  This was a decently contested battle, but ultimately, one name was a clear favorite.  That name was one who has disturbed people game after game by being the Dr. Seuss of Yaoi Fanfiction.  The winner is...@✰Alpha✰!

Spoiler for Best Writer Honorable Mentions:
Missing Person
Pimp Willy

And now we move on to best write-up.  What's surprising is that out of all the legitimate write-ups we have had, the one that wins this one was a troll write-up.  That's right, the Golden Crust for Best Write-up goes to...@Synonym for Curleh Mustache Pools in SRK Mafia XII!

Spoiler for Best Write-up Honorable Mentions:
Hey, Where's the Creme Filling? by Alpha (SRK Mafia XIII)
Lando's Debriefing, Pt. II by Alpha (SRK Mafia XII)
Mafia BM Conversation by GodotsRevenge (SRK Mafia X)
A Real Nigga by Pimp Willy (SRK Mafia VII)

Next, we have the time-honored tradition of SRK/JTM:  Getting salty.  And now, for the Golden Crust award for Saltiest Player, sponsored by Morton's.  The award goes to none other than...@Icege!

Spoiler for Saltiest Player Honorable Mentions:
Bious
SWBeta

Now for Best Play.  We've had some amazing moments of brilliance on SRK and JTM, but this one defined broken to the point that it earned its own nickname.  The Golden Crust for Best Play goes to...Synonym and @Vynce for the Bytch Jail in SRK Mafia XI!

Spoiler for Best Play Honorable Mentions:
Combo_Knight killing his partner (SRK Mafia XI)
The Co-Jones's Tupac Role-Claim (SRK Mafia XIV)
Alpha claims he's <kaz> to trap <Pimp Willy> (SRK Mafia XIII)

After that, the only place we can go is back downhill for the biggest screwup.  This moment was unequivocally a facepalm and a half.  The Golden Crust for Biggest Screwup goes to...@RadicalFuzz for editing while testing formatting on a screwed-up SRK in SRK Mafia XVIII!

Spoiler for Biggest Screwup Honorable Mentions:
PW's edit (SRK Mafia XVI)
The entirety of SRK Mafia X
Manx's edit (SRK Mafia IX)

Now, one of our biggest traits as a site has been our unique game types.  Our Best Game category reflects that, with a very unique set of nominees with various different styles.  However, one shined to the top to be the Golden Toast award winner.  That game was...SRK Mafia VII: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 by SWBeta!

Spoiler for Best Game Honorable Mentions:
SRK Mafia IX: South Park - The Return of Darth Chef by Missing Person
SRK Mafia XIII: SRK Vs. The End of the World by Missing Person
SRK Mafia XVIII: Phoenix Wright - Back in Session by Missing Person
SRK Mafia XI: Werewolves Vs. Vampires by Pimp Willy

Now for the funniest moment.  While I had a rooting interest in one of the honorable mentions, the fans chose differently, and the Golden Crust goes to...@Pimp Willy getting his role card changed in SRK Mafia All-Stars I!

Spoiler for Funniest Moment Honorable Mentions:
Curleh Mustache Pools by Synonym (SRK Mafia XII)
Radical_Edward (SRK Mafia XI)
Missing Person's "kaz read" (SRK Mafia XVI)

We have a unique blend of people here on JTM.  And we want to honor those people who are most certainly ones that keep us popping popcorn while reading games.  The Golden Crust for Most Entertaining Player goes to...orochizoolander!

Spoiler for Most Entertaining Player Honorable Mentions:
✰Alpha✰
SoVi3t
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
Manx

Next we have the Most Underrated Player.  We have a lot of people that hang in the background, but one person has certainly put in the work, almost unnoticed, to become a great player.  The Golden Crust for Most Underrated Player goes to...Skizzz!

Spoiler for Most Underrated Player Honorable Mentions:
RadicalFuzz
jasonC
Manx
Saitsu

Now, we go on to Most Overrated Player.  This award went directly to a player who, half the time, we have no idea what the fuck he's doing.  (Can I say that during an awards show?  No?  WELL FUCK YOU!)  The award for Most Overrated Player goes to...great cow lord!

Spoiler for Most Overrated Player Honorable Mentions:
RadicalFuzz
Icege

Now we move on to the Rookie of the Season.  As this is the inaugural awards show, nominees for this award could only be new after All Stars I.  This was another close battle, and this was won by someone who has come on like a storm, surprising the vets with his enthusiasm for learning.  The Golden Crust for Rookie of the Season goes to...@XthAtGAm3RGuYX!

Spoiler for Hiden:
DarkGeneral
Sumazndude
jasonC

Next, we move on the Best GM Award.  These guys make sure we have games to play.  It is at times a thankless job, but they have certainly contributed a great deal to this community.  This was another fiercely contested award, and the winner, by only one vote...@Missing Person!

Spoiler for Best GM Honorable Mention:
Pimp Willy

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for...Best Player!  This one was a one man award.  There was zero honorable mentions, no one dared to contest him.  The Golden Crust for Best Player goes to...@Synonym!

Thank you guys for tuning in!  Be sure to lynch Pistol Shrimp on your way out!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:27:54 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like x 6    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 2    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
Re: The Golden Crust Awards - Season 1 is up!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 07:08:53 pm »
It took me two months, but I finally managed to capture and train it.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:45:38 pm »
Two more awards have been added to the OP.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +564
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 08:04:33 pm »
God damn it, I'm not going to win anything. Did you finish the leaderboards?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 09:02:16 pm »
Read the newest edit, Vynce.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 09:31:48 pm »
Congratulations on winning an award, Bious!

kappa
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:56:21 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 10:10:45 pm »
I demand a recount and audit on best GM!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:13:30 pm »
PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt

FTFY

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'll provide screencaps if need be. I also voted for you, if that's any consolation.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 10:18:09 pm »
I just want to know who to never "random" a role to again

Also I went and fixed the "hiden" to "hidden" because thats been bothering me for awhile lol
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »
I just want to know who to never "random" a role to again

Also I went and fixed the "hiden" to "hidden" because thats been bothering me for awhile lol

I was about to ask if there was something we could do about that...THANK YOU!

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 11:33:08 pm »

Now we move on to the Rookie of the Season.  As this is the inaugural awards show, nominees for this award could only be new after All Stars I.  This was another close battle, and this was won by someone who has come on like a storm, surprising the vets with his enthusiasm for learning.  The Golden Crust for Rookie of the Season goes to...XthAtGAm3RGuYX!

Thanks everybody! I find it hard to believe I beat out DarkGeneral for that one. Actually I'm more surprised he was in the category. I was convinced he was a veteran of sorts.

I guess I have a better reputation around these games than I gave myself credit for. In hindsight I kinda come across as a bit of an asshole when I play mafia. Arena too, actually.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 11:45:55 pm »
Kinda have to sometimes.  Me and Vynce really started off looking like assholes.  I really had no choice, fighting with The Chief Black Jesus over lynch policy in my very first game.

Honestly, you and jasonC have really taken it up a few notches in the games you guys have played.  You are guys are super new, but have really caught on fast.  You're both relatively fearless, so it's definitely something that puts you guys into the mix.

I remember jasonC being completely unafraid to stand up to me in his very first game.  Reminded me of me in my first game where I went in on BJ.  It actually unnerved me some to have this new guy jumping on my case, even when I was roleless at the time.

And you've become increasingly sharp in a short time.  There's still things, like I said, you'll need to work on.  That's everybody though.

SRK/JTM's starting to mature as a group into solid players.  We're still on the uphill, but some of the things we've lacked that I discovered in the GoC are starting to develop.  I hope the developments continue.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 02:23:31 am »

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 04:44:42 am »
Wow, I didn't make it as most overrated player?

I also didn't make it for my mafia slipup? Sweet lol.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 04:53:34 am »
Which mafia slipup?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 05:55:32 am »
Needs more Black Jesus.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

WTF-AKUMA-HAX

• Butter Knife+25
  • Moldy Toast
  • Dollar Bills-Game
  • Rated: +42
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 07:18:20 am »
Needs more Black Jesus.
That guy ran an entire cycle and lapped everyone in the Stats thread somewhere, without the L of this man and his Black Jesus T shirts

Spoiler for Hiden:

I'll re-up those if they get hotlink removed, plenty of time now with SRK GO-ing FOR BROKE
As well as time to read these and celebrate skimming thru... cow lord MIA + MVP of a few things himself like Mr basketball James.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 07:31:29 am »
I got mentioned even less than I do in a game PogChamp
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 07:33:51 am »
I got mentioned even less than I do in a game PogChamp

I really don't get how that works... DansGame

Next time, bro!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 07:34:49 am »
I'll stay in the shadows.

Watching ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Waiting for someone to slip ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL x 2    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 08:23:07 am »
Wow, I didn't make it as most overrated player?

I also didn't make it for my mafia slipup? Sweet lol.

I voted Icege for that category as well. I came in to the AOT game and people are all like "Yeah man Icege is a solid player. A legitimate veteran!". Then for the remainder of that game, and the entirety of the next he just wall flowers. I was like "What are you guys talking about? He never talks."

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 09:32:42 am »
Which mafia slipup?

The one where I thought I got a PM from someone who wasn't mafia, but actually was and the PM was legal?

LOL.

Also, my understanding is that Icege has played better mafia games on TZ.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 09:58:04 am »
Man that's true how did we forget about that?

We just had too many fuckups to properly honor lol

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 11:45:04 am »
I somehow was an honorable mention for most overrated and most underrated player.

And I feel like they're both true, just a little bit.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »
Needs more Black Jesus.
That guy ran an entire cycle and lapped everyone in the Stats thread somewhere, without the L of this man and his Black Jesus T shirts

Spoiler for Hiden:

I'll re-up those if they get hotlink removed, plenty of time now with SRK GO-ing FOR BROKE
As well as time to read these and celebrate skimming thru... cow lord MIA + MVP of a few things himself like Mr basketball James.

I approve of Lebron James wearing a LeBlack Jesus shirt.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 04:09:50 pm »
Do you think it's possible that a Bio can be written for the guys that aren't here? I think it would be cool to have player Bio's!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 04:13:20 pm »
I had them written for some of them, they got lost when I edited them out before the GoC so no one could scout us.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2014, 04:14:43 pm »
I somehow was an honorable mention for most overrated and most underrated player.

I nominated you for one of those.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 04:16:50 pm »

I nominated you for one of those.

This is going to be a really hard guessing game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 04:40:50 pm »
Most Attempted to be Lynched Player

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 09:33:04 pm »
I had them written for some of them, they got lost when I edited them out before the GoC so no one could scout us.

Do you think you guys could rewrite them? I'd love to read them!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 09:48:58 pm »
I may still have a few...only the ones we were considering for the GoC.  I'm not sure yet.  Let me see if I can find them.

The funny thing is, a lot of these guys who aren't here yet, they'll probably arrive when we announce the Proving Grounds or the first open game.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:50:36 pm by Missing Person »

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 01:05:36 am »
I'm gonna join BK in the no-mention club.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 01:56:10 am »
Aidebit you'll be hella surprised soon.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 04:02:08 am »
Well, have to say, you got me interested.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 04:18:50 am »
I hate to give cliffhangers, but if you tune into our podcast at 8pm Philippine time Friday night, you'll hear it firsthand.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:02:02 am by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 02:05:47 pm »
Oh yeah, that's right, I was almost our second contestant to the GoC.

How the hell did you guys let that happen? You've seen how I play lol

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 02:14:25 pm »
Oh yeah, that's right, I was almost our second contestant to the GoC.

How the hell did you guys let that happen? You've seen how I play lol

Don't worry. Me and 2 other anonymous voters would never let that happen.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 02:23:14 pm »
Thank goodness, otherwise I would've had the opportunity to embarrass myself in front of legions of mafia players. You saved me from complete, neverending humiliation.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 04:26:26 pm »
I'm conflicted about this.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2014, 04:27:17 pm »
You have put Alpha into a conundrum now.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2014, 03:48:33 pm »
If anything, my recent self-destruct in the All-Stars game only proves that you did me a favor when you kept me from going to the Game of Champions. Thanks Alpha.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2014, 10:47:58 pm »
WTF are golden crusts and how the hell did I win so many.

I'm flattered as always at the praise, and my ego has once again inflated.

Is there a link to the voting/nomination thread for this? I'd like to see what the hell this actually is.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2014, 11:04:59 pm »
WTF are golden crusts and how the hell did I win so many.

I'm flattered as always at the praise, and my ego has once again inflated.

Is there a link to the voting/nomination thread for this? I'd like to see what the hell this actually is.

It's just the end of the season awards that Chief suggested after the FGC game.

All of the nominations were PM'd to me.  I'd show you, but I'd have to kill you.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 06:18:13 pm »
MP- We need an update to the final leaderboard. The new one will begin with Red/Blue? Right?

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:08 pm »
(As the roster of the transitional, All Star game was determined in part by that leaderboard.)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2014, 08:20:24 pm »
MP- We need an update to the final leaderboard. The new one will begin with Red/Blue? Right?

I didn't keep points for All-Stars, but I could pull them up.  And the Leaderboard would include Proving Grounds.

After this, we are transitioning to the ELO ranking system, and the Monopoly Money will either be phased out or reworked to see how people handle survival/special roles.

I'm still trying to figure out how a point system will work in conjunction with the ELO system.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2014, 10:34:48 am »
*like*

Icege

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +8
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2014, 09:03:22 am »
Me? Saltiest player?

I don't see it. I haven't made personal attacks outside of the game like other whiney bitches have. :3

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2014, 03:15:32 pm »

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)