August 16, 2017, 12:16:30 pm

Author Topic: Skype Mafia!  (Read 65524 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
Re: Skype Mafia!
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2014, 10:37:51 pm »
Tao is awesome.  That is all.

I actually can't wait to play a game with you.  You're as vocal as I am, this will be insanely fun.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:43:34 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2014, 11:35:14 pm »
Just wanted to update myself to a maybe, Im sick as fuck, so if I am there it will be coughing and sneezing up a storm

That's what you get for standing out in your carport at 5am in the morning to do an interview.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
  • Rated: +31
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 12:26:57 am »
Tao is awesome.  That is all.

I actually can't wait to play a game with you.  You're as vocal as I am, this will be insanely fun.
:)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1501
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 09:24:29 am »
Just wanted to update myself to a maybe, Im sick as fuck, so if I am there it will be coughing and sneezing up a storm

That's what you get for standing out in your carport at 5am in the morning to do an interview.

It was my back patio, not a carport!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +612
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2014, 10:27:48 am »
Videos are currently being uploaded. :3
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2014, 08:21:46 pm »
Sorry I missed out. I fell asleep, then I woke up and tuned in for part of a day phase hoping to hop in to the next game, made it like 15 minutes in, and fell back asleep.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2014, 08:29:48 pm »
It's okay Pimp, you had more important things to do. Not trying to be all snobby either, if you fall asleep while doing something else then you need to rest.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »
Just sad my chance to play was taken away by this cold

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2014, 12:04:08 am »

It was my back patio, not a carport!

Well, you totally fooled me. :tup:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 05:04:51 am »
Augustus wins as Mafia by no killing. Bow down.

-salty Alpha-

Skizzz has a record of being low-tier and Forge has a record of being a shit GM, so I'm not surprised that you won. Stay free to body reads tho.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2014, 05:09:08 am »
Forge, I was right though, right? I haven't had a chance to watch the replay yet, but Augustus was mafia when I asked you, right?

저는 론 버건디입니까?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2014, 07:25:22 am »
If he was laughing, then you were probably right MP.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 07:32:04 am »
If he was laughing, then you were probably right MP.

It was the part where Tao literally asked him "Are you mafia?" And he burst out laughing.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 08:38:27 am »
Actually he wasn't Mafia in the games Tao was in. That game SAD stepped up a bit to try to get everyone off of Augustus, and Tao said something about SAD being really happy to take Aug's place and then immediately pushed the train onto SAD, with almost everyone instantly following. Lynched SAD and he turned out to be Mafia.

For the record, I think SAD was trying to be reasonable and would've done that regardless of whether he was Mafia.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 10:10:03 am »
Actually he wasn't Mafia in the games Tao was in. That game SAD stepped up a bit to try to get everyone off of Augustus, and Tao said something about SAD being really happy to take Aug's place and then immediately pushed the train onto SAD, with almost everyone instantly following. Lynched SAD and he turned out to be Mafia.

For the record, I think SAD was trying to be reasonable and would've done that regardless of whether he was Mafia.

Actually by that logic, he shouldve tried to push it off on me because I was the first to express not being ok with lynching Aug. Since he got day 1 lynched the first 2 games before that lol

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2014, 10:29:19 am »
#stillabettergmthansynonym

Honestly I didn't think Alpha would be so butthurt about it lol

But yeah MP, Auggy wasn't mafia. It was SAD.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2014, 01:17:21 pm »
#stillabettergmthansynonym

Honestly I didn't think Alpha would be so butthurt about it lol

But yeah MP, Auggy wasn't mafia. It was SAD.

Thanks for being GM, I had so much fun.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2014, 01:37:50 pm »
Forge are you doing other shit on your computer during Day Phase on stream? Because there are periods of time in the playback where video pauses for 2-5 second intervals. I'm wondering if your computer cant handle streaming, cam conferencing, and whatever else you're doing all at once.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2014, 04:17:56 pm »
The only things I really ever do during day phase is switch between my browser (to start/stop the timer), OBS, and Zoom. I don't do it too often, though. Mostly it's just between OBS and Zoom.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2014, 04:44:33 pm »
What's your system like that you're streaming from, Forge?

I mean, what version of Windows mainly, but hardware may also help.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2014, 04:57:24 pm »
We were also both drawing on the same connection, albeit she had the wired, so it's possible my additional usage during night phase could slightly affect the stream.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2014, 05:14:43 pm »
Yeah, usually it's pretty smooth.  It definitely was last time.

So that's probably it.  Especially depending on the ISP and the tier speed you have, Fuzz.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2014, 06:05:47 pm »
Stay salty alpha.

Yeah tao it was fun playing with you.  look forward to more games
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2014, 06:22:01 pm »
I blame Fuzz. :3
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2014, 08:57:50 pm »
One thing we have to do is figure out how to publicize votes when we make them.  Using the Zoom chat keeps the audience from knowing what we're talking about.

Thoughts?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2014, 10:10:11 pm »
One thing we have to do is figure out how to publicize votes when we make them.  Using the Zoom chat keeps the audience from knowing what we're talking about.

Thoughts?

Does Forge lock the recorder to the window? If not she could just open the chat which comes up as a separate window and just make it kinda small and tuck it in the side next to the cam feeds.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2014, 10:13:24 pm »
I've been considering how we can add the vote counter.  But still, when they happen, there needs to be a public vote.

Maybe by changing our names in the cam window to our lynches?
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:40 am »
I can put a window to record the lynch votes, like a text file or something.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2014, 07:25:16 am »
Or actually OBS has a text source so I could do that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2014, 07:31:53 am »
Or actually OBS has a text source so I could do that.

That reminds me that I need to make the stream layout so that it looks pretty when you do that.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
  • I'm just here to write.
  • Rated: +50
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2014, 10:08:39 am »
I would like to listen into to said Skype if there is a call. I can only imagine....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I-it's not like, I like you or anything...b-baka!

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2014, 02:53:42 pm »
It's being recorded to Twitch if you wanna watch that. :3 www.twitch.tv/JesusToastMafia

Also it's being uploaded to Youtube afterwards.
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2014, 05:23:01 pm »
It's being recorded to Twitch if you wanna watch that. :3 www.twitch.tv/JesusToastMafia

Also it's being uploaded to Youtube afterwards.

You should totally link to those channels in your sig or something. I have no fucking clue what the youtube channel is that these games are going up on.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2014, 05:27:03 pm »
I'm wanting to try to get a media section set up here soon as well, so that we can just add our Youtube content when it gets uploaded to the media section here.

I'm not on VPN, but I'll link the Youtube channel when I can get on.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »
I'm wanting to try to get a media section set up here soon as well, so that we can just add our Youtube content when it gets uploaded to the media section here.

I'm not on VPN, but I'll link the Youtube channel when I can get on.

Do you know the name of the channel of the top of your head? We can find the channel with just the name. All you have to do is put the name in front of youtube.com/

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2014, 05:39:17 pm »
No, it doesn't have a name, just a string of numbers, last I checked.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2014, 05:42:41 pm »
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2014, 08:42:53 pm »
@ForgeDigger I'm watching DM, and there is a game you can put in that we're playing when we go live.

Search for "Mafia LIVE!" on Twitch.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2014, 08:48:35 pm »
I would, but I've got this huge test tomorrow. Tell me about it later.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2014, 08:56:56 pm »
God, there's several people on DailyMafia that I'd literally strangle and ban from playing if they showed up here.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2014, 09:09:30 pm »
God, there's several people on DailyMafia that I'd literally strangle and ban from playing if they showed up here.

Tell me a story Uncle MP!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2014, 09:14:16 pm »

Tell me a story Uncle MP!

Some guy is currently going on there and not allowing anyone else to talk, talking over everyone, and literally calling people everyone every obscenity and insult he can think of.

He looks 35, acts 5.  And they still haven't DQ'd him, but everyone in the game is saying that they will stop playing there if he doesn't get banned.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2014, 09:16:23 pm »
GOD, and they had him formalled, and rescinded it.

DansGame this guy is grating at me, and I can't stop watching because I want to see him get DQ'd.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2014, 10:11:32 pm »
Ok, I'm back from class, and they still haven't gotten rid of him?!

Jesus.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »
Wow, he survived until end game.

Pro tier.

(He was civ, but a bigger asshole than dils)

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2014, 07:27:16 am »
No game today right?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2014, 07:57:19 am »
No game today right?

Right, most all the regulars have finals today.

Alpha and I will instead be running the podcast, so you could at least tune into that.

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2014, 11:13:19 am »
Coolies, I love podcasts hopefully the mp3 version get's up and going soon as I want to add you to the workout mix.

Thanks for the info!

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »
No game today right?

Right, most all the regulars have finals today.

Alpha and I will instead be running the podcast, so you could at least tune into that.

When is this ish goin' down?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
かえるおねがい!

c: