October 18, 2017, 07:57:11 am

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VIII: Witchhunt (Game Over)  (Read 78236 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1912
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VIII: Witchhunt
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2015, 01:39:55 am »
What is TBTBAW?

Do you guys mind breaking down the slang?

The slang breakdown is literally one word over.

TBTBAW play - (too bad to be a witch/wolf/whatever)

I don't want to publicly narrow down roles but I'm pretty sure Citrus is town if he is what I think he is.

o lol, thought you were talking about Simple Machine.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2015, 01:41:19 am »
@✰Alpha✰ I was.

To clarify, if Simple is what I think he is then regardless of his alignment Citrus is town.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2015, 04:28:00 am »
hi pls read carefully it's literally right there

My bad. It was 4 in the morning and I had just waken up to go for a run.

I personally don't like a Cobalt vote right now. Something doesn't quite feel right. Could be me.

And while I'm at it, Vote Registered For Fruit Punch Samurai G

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2015, 04:30:04 am »
No Vote(8):Bious, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Skyrockets, Adam Levine, Wolf, Simple Machine, Blindknagg
Cobalt(2):Zeus, Pimp Willy
Simple Machine(2):ForgeDigger, jasonC
Invalid Vote(2):✰Alpha✰, Missing Person
Fruit Punch Samurai G(2):Citrus, kaz
jasonC(1):Augustus
Citrus(1):Koalas
DrWilgy(1):DrWilgy

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2015, 05:07:48 am »
So I guess given the lack of discussion this place is going to be crammed like mad come tomorrow OR it'll be dead as ever since it's the weekend. Going to go out and say probably the latter. I'm just shocked no one's talking more seeing as though you can't talk at night. Any other game, there would be like 8 pages by now.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2015, 05:20:37 am »
Not anymore than Augustus is

I am not sure exactly what meaning you were trying to convey here. At first I thought it was a joke, but you didn't really answer the question because how are we supposed to know Augustus' alignment at this point.

Regarding the rules, after you die you also get to influence the game with dead powers. And I think you actually don't leave the chat either? And there are no flips.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2015, 05:38:56 am »
I'm not seeing the vote on FPSG. What do you guys see?

I don't think I like my vote on SM anymore. He's not been too bad and has at least been more helpful than not.

@Koalas what's up? What're you thinking?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2015, 05:45:53 am »
I'm trying not to tunnel on players I'm paranoid of and new prove always throw me off so this fucks me up completely.

I'm rereading.

Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2015, 05:46:18 am »
New players.

Fuck autocorrect.

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2015, 06:06:35 am »
@✰Alpha✰ has the Bomb now.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me — that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2015, 06:15:02 am »
I am not sure exactly what meaning you were trying to convey here. At first I thought it was a joke, but you didn't really answer the question because how are we supposed to know Augustus' alignment at this point.

Regarding the rules, after you die you also get to influence the game with dead powers. And I think you actually don't leave the chat either? And there are no flips.

It was a joke. You're absolutely right - no one knows Augustus' alignment at this point. As I alluded to earlier, if he's dirty I might as well be too based on how I act - and it's never really found out until later with me anyways. I was making the point we should just ignore his behavior (do not make this post a point later to say I'm defending him). I'm just saying, there's certain behaviors by certain players you can't make a habit of reading into - said behaviors mean absolutely nothing when everyone's trying to improve their play styles.

I'm trying not to tunnel on players I'm paranoid of and new prove always throw me off so this fucks me up completely.

I'm rereading.

There's not a lot to go on right now.

What exactly are you looking for?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2015, 06:16:49 am »
It was a joke. You're absolutely right - no one knows Augustus' alignment at this point. As I alluded to earlier, if he's dirty I might as well be too based on how I act - and it's never really found out until later with me anyways. I was making the point we should just ignore his behavior (do not make this post a point later to say I'm defending him). I'm just saying, there's certain behaviors by certain players you can't make a habit of reading into - said behaviors mean absolutely nothing when everyone's trying to improve their play styles.

There's not a lot to go on right now.

What exactly are you looking for?
Jesus on a slice of toast?

This is gonna be a bad day 1. Too much of nothing. People skipping day 1 to wait for day 2.

Scared the shit is gonna turn into an army of Oerbas.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2015, 06:24:27 am »
FPSG looks like he is trying too hard. That is why people are voting him.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2015, 06:50:58 am »

I'm rereading.

What are you saying this in response to? Or was this just you kinda blabbing to yourself? Also, I dunno how you are already fucked up by the new players when it was just that dude who voted the first name on the list?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2015, 07:00:49 am »
I have no idea who Skyrockets and Koalas are. I only have one game with Citrus and was barely sentient in that one to remember him. Was Adam in the last game? Otherwise Teen Wolf if he was there I blacked out in anger too early to watch him, and in the game before that I didn't survive long enough to pay attention.

Moreover Zeus and Wolf are in the same boat as Citrus for me.

I'd say that's a lot of null reads on my end.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1912
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2015, 07:26:12 am »
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2015, 08:16:29 am »
Witch(es) in jason/kaz/MP, I feel.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2015, 08:20:00 am »
Adam and Wolf probably not going to show up because 'they' got caught elsewhere.

They're the same person.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2015, 08:33:25 am »
Cobalt's town.  I don't understand his comment regarding me/Simple Machine though but whatever.

Yes gravedigger should claim especially when Judge is probably going to go off.  Though at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the GD doesn't even post

Skyrockets

• Moldy Toast
  • In Flight
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2015, 08:34:58 am »
FPSG looks like he is trying too hard. That is why people are voting him.

In my view nobody has tried at all this game, so voting for the guy who is 'trying too hard' seems strictly awful.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2015, 08:47:33 am »
Witch(es) in jason/kaz/MP, I feel.

Lol. Playing mafia on here, my life ain't always rosy, but I'll roll with it. We both walk that line so it's whatever. I guess I'll have to fight the accusations from here on out.

However, Jason more than likely is. I'm 200% without a doubt not one. MP I'm not sure of yet. I wouldn't rule out Citrus either.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2015, 09:31:52 am »
This game sucks so far.

Isn't there like 8 people who still haven't checked in at least once?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2015, 09:39:07 am »
Everyone but the potential chimera has checked in.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2015, 09:46:47 am »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2015, 10:44:44 am »
Vote Registered For Cobalt

I'm not liking how he keeps auto-clearing people, plus I want to see what he flips.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:36 am »
New timer in OP (also here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20151024T22&p0=862&msg=JTM+Witchhunt+Day+1&font=cursive); adding a couple hours since I herp derped with posting permissions.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me — that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2015, 11:00:04 am »
No Vote(7):Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Skyrockets, Adam Levine, Wolf, Simple Machine, Blindknagg
Cobalt(3):Bious, Zeus, Pimp Willy

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2015, 11:04:19 am »
More often than not I've come to learn a lazy Bious is usually a dirty one

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2015, 11:16:33 am »
More often than not I've come to learn a lazy Bious is usually a dirty one

But I'm always lazy Kaz.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
  • Warning: I see you...
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:22 pm »
I have no idea who Skyrockets and Koalas are. I only have one game with Citrus and was barely sentient in that one to remember him. Was Adam in the last game? Otherwise Teen Wolf if he was there I blacked out in anger too early to watch him, and in the game before that I didn't survive long enough to pay attention.

Moreover Zeus and Wolf are in the same boat as Citrus for me.

I'd say that's a lot of null reads on my end.

Wolf haven't even posted and I don't even know what you mean!

@Augustus I guess they won't show up anymore.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
  • Warning: I see you...
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2015, 12:20:48 pm »
Cobalt's town.  I don't understand his comment regarding me/Simple Machine though but whatever.

Yes gravedigger should claim especially when Judge is probably going to go off.  Though at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the GD doesn't even post

Nobody should claimed!

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2015, 12:41:56 pm »
@Sig replaces @Wolf effective immediately.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fontisian's #1 fan

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2015, 12:55:56 pm »
Nobody should claimed!
Yes they should claim.

It is different in Witch Hunt. They do not have soup.

Gravedigger claim please.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2015, 01:04:01 pm »
@Citrus

Seems like there's a crystal ball involved somehow.

Vote Registered For kaz

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2015, 01:04:06 pm »
Adam and Wolf probably not going to show up because 'they' got caught elsewhere.

They're the same person.

Is this true? Is there a link to drama?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2015, 01:05:59 pm »
Titus: You're missing the point. It's all about accountability. The gravedigger has one of the most influential roles, and there's a 4/13 chance they're scum. By forcing them to claim early on, you have the extra scrutiny on them from the beginning. By making it occur in pregame, you can have the apprentice choose gravedigger in order to out a witch!gravedigger unwilling to come forward and prevent a scum with the apprentice or gravedigger on their team from fakeclaiming and being believed. Further, the gravedigger dropping information every day cuts down on the available fakeclaims for scum. In the past (and by that, I mean on fantasystrike, a site that plays Witchhunt far more often than we do here), gravedigger info, along with the temptation of holy hunting, has proved valuable enough to prevent scum from killing them early on.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS WHY THE GRAVEDIGGER SHOULD CLAIM.

@Zeus This game is MUCH different than normal mafia. This claim is necessary on D1.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2015, 01:06:46 pm »

Lol. Playing mafia on here, my life ain't always rosy, but I'll roll with it. We both walk that line so it's whatever. I guess I'll have to fight the accusations from here on out.

However, Jason more than likely is. I'm 200% without a doubt not one. MP I'm not sure of yet. I wouldn't rule out Citrus either.

How am I more than likely a witch? Alignments were randomized, you know?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2015, 01:12:26 pm »
Since I've never played a witch-hunter game before could you give short summary on why gdigger claiming is a good idea @Cobalt.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2015, 01:12:44 pm »
Wolf got caught posting from Adam's account on Mafia Universe in my Teen Wolf game. Adam was my co-mod over there and when I asked them both what the deal was they COMPLETELY went dark and I haven't seen them around anywhere.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2015, 01:12:56 pm »
Since I've never played a witch-hunter game before could you give short summary on why gdigger claiming is a good idea @Cobalt.
OH MY GOD I LITERALLY DID IT TWO TIMES

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2015, 01:13:20 pm »
It's all about accountability. The gravedigger has one of the most influential roles, and there's a 4/13 chance they're scum. By forcing them to claim early on, you have the extra scrutiny on them from the beginning. By making it occur in pregame, you can have the apprentice choose gravedigger in order to out a witch!gravedigger unwilling to come forward and prevent a scum with the apprentice or gravedigger on their team from fakeclaiming and being believed. Further, the gravedigger dropping information every day cuts down on the available fakeclaims for scum. In the past (and by that, I mean on fantasystrike, a site that plays Witchhunt far more often than we do here), gravedigger info, along with the temptation of holy hunting, has proved valuable enough to prevent scum from killing them early on.

This way nobody misses it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2015, 01:13:45 pm »
Here it's 5/19 but the premise still applies if not harder because there's more roles to sift through if the witches want to hunt holies.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2015, 01:13:58 pm »

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2015, 01:15:02 pm »
OH MY GOD I LITERALLY DID IT TWO TIMES

That's what I get for typing a post before reading everything :votebot:

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2015, 01:30:04 pm »
No Vote(6):Fruit Punch Samurai G, Skyrockets, Adam Levine, Sig, Simple Machine, Blindknagg
Cobalt(3):Bious, Zeus, Pimp Willy
kaz(1):Cobalt

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2015, 01:57:24 pm »
Why kaz? Fruit Punch is more likely scum so kaz's vote is good too?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2015, 02:06:49 pm »

I'm getting people to investigate it.

I went through some of their past games and I can't find any instance of a crosspost (as in posting within one minute of each other) from them. They're hardly ever online at the same time and you never see them engage with each other - it's mostly them speaking for one another.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2015, 02:54:02 pm »
@Citrus

Seems like there's a crystal ball involved somehow.

Vote Registered For kaz

I thought you were smarter than that @Cobalt

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2015, 03:01:06 pm »
Why kaz? Fruit Punch is more likely scum so kaz's vote is good too?

I'm not moving my vote, not unless its for Bious.

I'd like to see some more discussion from a few others though. Its too dead for a JTM mafia game. Especially from people I know usually talk more. Its becoming irritating.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2015, 03:44:03 pm »
I'm getting people to investigate it.

I went through some of their past games and I can't find any instance of a crosspost (as in posting within one minute of each other) from them. They're hardly ever online at the same time and you never see them engage with each other - it's mostly them speaking for one another.

I know this is just cluttering up the game, but I checked their post history: Wolf posted during Teen Wolf from an IP that Adam Levine used to play 90s mafia with, though during Teen Wolf Adam never used that IP; so it is definitely plausible.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I