December 11, 2017, 06:17:15 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VIII: Witchhunt  (Read 13835 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VIII: Witchhunt
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2015, 09:51:37 pm »
@Pimp Willy

@vonvorto was originally planning on not using vote bot and that's normally not an issue with his witch hunt games so if that's the issue I'm sure we could run it without votebot?

Nah. We ran into a hiccup, the host couldnt support the version of Ruby votebot was written for. So instead of opting for a shared server (like we had before) we're living large on a dedicated cloud machine that we now control fully. But that means we have to get everything else up from scratch, so we're kind of back close to square 1.

I am still getting SMF up on the new server; once its up, the votebot should be working fine, but yeah we're still not ready to host a game yet
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2015, 01:09:55 am »
ugh, tech stuff :/
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2015, 01:41:32 pm »
@vonvorto okay, slight disruption aside (lost about 5 days worth of posts), we're good to go with your game whenever you are :tup:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2015, 02:46:01 pm »
Yay! Time to slaughter civs :gaycat:

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2015, 04:48:35 pm »
lmao, I was wondering why this page looked different.

I'll send out roles tonight and we can start tomorrow at 7pm EST.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me — that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2015, 05:06:56 pm »
I'll be MIA tomorrow if the thread starts in the morning. I'll be too busy plotting how to kill civs attending to prior engagements.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2015, 05:18:27 pm »
All roles have been sent out, because I have no life.

Ask me questions about your roles in your QT if you want, use it for notes, use it to keep yourself from bitching at people itt, use it to keep me company, it's your own little world.

Important tags are <b>, <i>, <u>, and then <font color=red/orange/gold/green/blue/violet/indigo></font>, if you have a Night action, you'll probably want to color/bold/emphasize it in some way so that I don't miss it.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me — that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »
...because I have no life.

...use it to keep me company, it's your own little world.

~I like you~
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2015, 05:45:06 pm »
Pregame ends at this time: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20151021T19&p0=862&msg=JTM+Witchhunt+Pregame&font=cursive

If you have an action/selection, do the thing.

fontisian's #1 fan

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2015, 09:39:38 am »
Question; with 21 player types and only 19 players playing, what does this mean for the remaining 2 types that are left out?

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2015, 09:48:13 am »
Question; with 21 player types and only 19 players playing, what does this mean for the remaining 2 types that are left out?

There are only 20 listed in the OP.

Watchman isn't being used.

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2015, 03:04:29 pm »
An issue regarding timestamps has been brought to my attention, and the tl;dr is that I need to remake the QTs.

Disregard your current roles/alignments: new info will be sent out over the next couple hours, and I'll try to start the game by 8 or 9 PM EST.

For those of you who wanted to roll the opposite alignment: you got lucky. Keep your fingers crossed. <3
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2015, 03:09:09 pm »
I'll just post the links to your new QTs in the ones I originally gave you.

Use the new one and disregard the old ones after that (i.e. don't talk about your previous roles/alignments and junk)

edit: nah, I'll just PM them again
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:26:13 pm by vonvorto »

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2015, 03:53:46 pm »
Okay, sending out roles now (again), and then I'll put up the game thread.

You'll have the first 24 hours of Day 1 to decide on/lock in any actions or selections you have.

fontisian's #1 fan

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2015, 05:29:29 pm »
I'm not getting any notifications in my email from here anymore.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2015, 06:46:35 pm »
I'm not getting any notifications in my email from here anymore.

Good point, me neither. Hmm. Possibly the mail server isn't properly configured. Will have to do it post game.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2015, 06:59:07 am »
It's all a matter of setting up the mail server on ubuntu. That was on me. As long as I make the same email address as before it should theoretically work.

Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2015, 12:44:29 pm »
It's all a matter of setting up the mail server on ubuntu. That was on me. As long as I make the same email address as before it should theoretically work.

Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had forgotten about email notifications. Researched a few options, might try to find time to install it, but we have until the game is over anyway so no rush

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2015, 02:21:28 pm »
If anyone is interested in subbing in, I might be needing a few of those sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

fontisian's #1 fan

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2015, 09:34:54 am »
@vonvorto  I can be a sub if needed.