December 12, 2017, 04:17:05 am

Author Topic: Fantasy Football Trash Talk!  (Read 13004 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
Re: Fantasy Football Trash Talk!
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2015, 03:53:23 pm »
I'd basically have it in the bag if it wasn't for that terrible week when I had no business losing; but then again none of my players performed what could I do lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2015, 05:15:50 pm »
Basically won thanks to the Eagles fucking over the Pat's D.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2015, 10:17:28 pm »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2015, 10:17:50 am »
Limp Willy flops again.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2015, 04:03:21 pm »
He's in the playoffs though. I choked this week.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2015, 07:40:51 pm »
He's in the playoffs though. I choked this week.

Nope I don't think so... not with my loss. I think it goes by top across all divisions, so that somebody in the other division snakes the 4th spot?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2015, 01:52:52 am »
FUCK YOU DEADSKINS, NOW I HAVE TO LISTEN TO COWGIRL WANK ALL WEEK.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2015, 07:30:29 am »
Even if I had won, I still would have lost the points for tiebreaker to make the playoffs. Had I started baldwin or rodgers, I'd probably have made it. Rodgers was a tough one, he didnt have a good game but he did get 12 points on that last hail mary, so I dont really fault myself for that. What did suck is that I had to choose between him (fairly safe choice) and Heath Miller (high potential, but questionable due to injury) and I went with the risky play, and had to draft a TE off the wire last minute to fill the spot.

Not playing Baldwin over Murray was my real fuck up that I will have to regret.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2015, 04:55:12 am »
So all in all how did you guys enjoy this fantasy season playing with SRK?

It's usually more lively; well it used to be more lively on the forums over on SRK with both leagues going. It made the trash talk a whole lot more fun. I have  to blame myself as I haven't been watching football and thus didn't have much to say lol. But how did you guys feel about it?

Sucks for you PW, but you didn't do too bad your first time with pretty serious players. Also same goes for the rest of you. Any thoughts on the season or improvements would be appreciated.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2015, 07:25:35 am »
I enjoyed it, I was way more hype on this league than my family league; top 4 teams out of 12 for playoffs here, my family league does top 6 out of 8 lol.

The draft is way different, for sure, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. I only stayed even slightly competitive because of all the waiver wire pickups, I had over 30 transactions, which helped keep me in it. But then you get weeks, like when my opponents afks and puts players on bye week vs me, puts up 50 points... and I still couldnt beat him because my players just didnt do shit. Its like, you're reminded just how random it is sometimes haha.

I actually think my drafted team was pretty shitty, but I feel like a lot of peoples first round picks were busted this year. I think I made fun of you for Adrian Peterson #1 overall, but he was one of the only first round picks to even perform decently and last all season.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2015, 05:36:19 pm »
It was a lot fun yo. I did way better than I expected considering it was my first time playing seriously. Thanks for letting me in. 
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »
I liked how all the JTM people were put together in league 2 too, keep that up for sure

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2015, 11:11:45 am »
Who is Jesus Toasters?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2015, 11:42:21 am »
Me

Fucking hell, in my other league I have Rawls and Dalton, both out with injuries mid game. FML. Oh well I was on a 6 game winning streak bound to lose eventually lol.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2015, 12:59:25 pm »
Even without Dalton or rawls I put up like 100 lol

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2015, 01:14:14 pm »
I lost, PW has Brady and Ben only got ne 9 points.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2015, 06:36:31 pm »
Yup yup lol and odb still has to play

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2015, 10:35:58 am »
I enjoyed it, I was way more hype on this league than my family league; top 4 teams out of 12 for playoffs here, my family league does top 6 out of 8 lol.

The draft is way different, for sure, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. I only stayed even slightly competitive because of all the waiver wire pickups, I had over 30 transactions, which helped keep me in it. But then you get weeks, like when my opponents afks and puts players on bye week vs me, puts up 50 points... and I still couldnt beat him because my players just didnt do shit. Its like, you're reminded just how random it is sometimes haha.

I actually think my drafted team was pretty shitty, but I feel like a lot of peoples first round picks were busted this year. I think I made fun of you for Adrian Peterson #1 overall, but he was one of the only first round picks to even perform decently and last all season.

You did crack on me for picking AP #1, but as the SRK saying goes, we never doubt the power of Purple Jesus!!!!!!!

AP first round is an SRK annual tradition (outside the year he came off his ACL injury and proceeded to run for 2K yards).

I don't know how likely it is to keep all of JTM in one separate league. It would make it slightly easier if you all were to post in the NFL thread on SRK. Usually placement of players switches from year to year. The trash talk was so much better when we had a ton of old schoolers playing. I'm talking myself, Jae Hoon, Invicible Swordsman, ckrazy, ShinBlanka, Cool-Breeze, and I Am Lothar (does anyone remember his SRK Mafia I play  ?!?!?!?!? LOL)

I Am Lothar was one of the best trolls on SRK lol. Best/funniest mafia day 1 moment ever lol.

I'm going to try and make it better next year, maybe include keepers or something......Now, I've got to ante up for the cash prize to be awarded to the winner in a couple weeks.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:36:14 am by kaz »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2015, 11:39:12 am »
FUCK YOU TOM BRADY.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2015, 01:43:58 pm »
He didn't even have a good game lol

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2015, 03:00:32 pm »
He didn't even have a good game lol

He still got more than Ben, who had a better game.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2015, 12:30:42 pm »
Im losing to MP's "Cam Newton and a few other guys" team. Also ODB is having a meltdown and fighting more than he's catching. So sad. Glad Im not in the playoffs with a game like this lol.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2015, 08:25:46 am »
To those of you who don't post over regularly on SRK, we've had some interesting fantasy football talk the last few pages of the NFL thread. Any input to the conversation would be much appreciated. Starting with this post and ongoing:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10528642/#Comment_10528642

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2016, 01:21:34 pm »
@Missing Person
@The-Co-Jones
@Fruit Punch Samurai G

I need players again for this year. Draft is this Sunday night. You want in again?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2016, 07:55:17 am »
Sure

Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2016, 04:41:52 pm »
Count me in

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2016, 06:44:04 pm »
Sure

Count me in

If your emails are the same from last year I'll send invites now.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2016, 06:45:14 pm »
@Missing Person
@Fruit Punch Samurai G

The draft is this Sunday night at 9:45PM EST.

Check your emails...

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2016, 07:22:28 pm »
Can't check my jtm email. I'll pm you my new one

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2016, 12:58:45 pm »
Can't check my jtm email. I'll pm you my new one

Well I'm waiting. I have people who want in, I need to have you in and signed up in the next 24 hours. Please PM me here or over at SRK.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2016, 06:55:48 pm »
For getting autodrafted, my team is pretty decent.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2016, 10:43:26 pm »
In one league, my #1 pick was Freeman... whos basically a RB2 now

In my other league, my #1 pick was Peterson... who has like 1 point over 2 weeks now.

FML

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2016, 04:15:44 pm »
2-1 baby, I'm so looking forward to my 1 loss season this yr. Look out motherfucks!

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2017, 01:54:13 pm »
@Fruit Punch Samurai G

Take that trade son!

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2017, 10:11:24 pm »
Lol, glad I didn't make that trade now.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2017, 09:26:52 am »
nearly 50 points from hunt? Good god man