August 18, 2017, 03:44:31 am

Author Topic: The Stowaway  (Read 13650 times)

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +20
Re: The Stowaway
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2015, 07:32:59 am »
@von
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2015, 07:34:10 am »
Whoops, sorry about that last post

@vonvorto come hang out bro

Lol at Fruit's post, I told town yesterday that due to no douse claim, silence+douse was the most realistic thing :(
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2015, 07:35:36 am »
Alpha, I hate you btw, this is most likely the role I wanted the least. I can't play half-arsed just to survive the entire game :(

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2015, 07:39:07 am »
Alpha, I hate you btw, this is most likely the role I wanted the least. I can't play half-arsed just to survive the entire game :(

You know, that seems to be a theme for this game. You're not the first to hate the role you got.

I'm totally down for making everyone miserable though.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2015, 07:41:26 am »
 Yeah, at least Citrus won though. I didn't !

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2015, 08:06:40 am »
Oh whoops sorry for the pm @alpha, turns out the dead chat is here haha

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2015, 08:10:59 am »
Oh whoops sorry for the pm @alpha, turns out the dead chat is here haha

33p unitd! kappa

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2015, 08:11:40 am »
I still can't believe I made it out this game, when I first saw my role I just stared at the screen silently.

Poor pozzai. I'm a little surprised how gung-ho you were at the end of D2/during the might as a survivor actually

Also someone please tell me pimp willy isn't town after all, I really want validation of my tunnel lol

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2015, 08:36:59 am »
GG Citrus. That was so ridiculously sloppy and fun. I thought Baramur was just pretending to not notice the like 5 times you said "we should SHOOT Fuzz tonight" and never pushed my lynch lol. If he had just tunneled onto you instead of me I think I could've ridden that but he had to be super wrong in the way that didn't benefit me.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2015, 08:41:48 am »
GG Citrus. That was so ridiculously sloppy and fun. I thought Baramur was just pretending to not notice the like 5 times you said "we should SHOOT Fuzz tonight" and never pushed my lynch lol. If he had just tunneled onto you instead of me I think I could've ridden that but he had to be super wrong in the way that didn't benefit me.

Yeah, I basically vomited hints all over the place hoping if I was facing a lynch everyone would believe my claim. Still don't know the best way to have played that out vs you.

He almost did tunnel me to my death and your win haha. I think my townreading him for it was the only thing to save me.

Why did you play so quietly out of curiosity? Were you planning on pushing the lynch later on when the game was closer or something? You had a lot of people scum reading you for it pretty early on

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2015, 08:46:09 am »
I would be disappointed that Citrus won purely because Aiden pitied him enough to give him his win, but Fuzz lost, so I'm contempt.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2015, 08:51:37 am »
I still can't believe I made it out this game, when I first saw my role I just stared at the screen silently.

Poor pozzai. I'm a little surprised how gung-ho you were at the end of D2/during the might as a survivor actually

Also someone please tell me pimp willy isn't town after all, I really want validation of my tunnel lol

I lost interest and care for the game mid day2, decided not to be an arse about it and threw out a few PR hints and went ham in the hopes of taking a bullet and a save.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2015, 08:52:11 am »
Yeah, I basically vomited hints all over the place hoping if I was facing a lynch everyone would believe my claim. Still don't know the best way to have played that out vs you.

He almost did tunnel me to my death and your win haha. I think my townreading him for it was the only thing to save me.

Why did you play so quietly out of curiosity? Were you planning on pushing the lynch later on when the game was closer or something? You had a lot of people scum reading you for it pretty early on

Fonti asking Jan to stop saved it.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2015, 08:52:30 am »

You*

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2015, 08:54:05 am »
 Forge with the "the survivor who wanted to stay as low as possible" yup, that's me, that's what I did :D

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2015, 08:55:28 am »

Yeah this is true. Wish she said why, but now I'll probably never know

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2015, 08:59:47 am »
Yeah this is true. Wish she said why, but now I'll probably never know

I'll be disgusted if they rolled Nolan and Louise. They always check each other n0 so could be a potential.

Fonti might've wanted off the wagon so she didn't have two misslynches to her name, Cobalt wagon were very unlikely to get traction.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2015, 09:13:25 am »
 Thoughts about the worlds changed now that I got night killed @Citrus ?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2015, 09:24:53 am »
Thoughts about the worlds changed now that I got night killed @Citrus ?

Not too many major changes I think.  I kinda made the assumption most neutrals would play town-sided in my analysis, so you flipping neutral (not scum) doesn't cause any large shifts or anything

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2015, 09:25:41 am »
I'd be deeply suspicious of Fontisian right now if I were still alive and town though.

There's a point where too many players that know her are gone and you start to wonder (technically not counting me, still that's Von and you thus far)

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2015, 09:27:28 am »
Actually I will say the ignition was really weird imo.  Don't know why they did that

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2015, 09:37:31 am »
Not too many major changes I think.  I kinda made the assumption most neutrals would play town-sided in my analysis, so you flipping neutral (not scum) doesn't cause any large shifts or anything

I guessed not. Just thought I'd ask.

Can't believe noone questioned you more during that nightphase. Am I the only one that think town should at least try to get info out of the people who are most certainly dying?

This is also why I scumread Bious over Pimp. Bious hinted at Jason being a hit, gave a scumlist, but even after I asked him to, he didn't expand on it. Almost as if he knew it wouldn't matter, because he wouldn't be dying.

If I was a town PR at that point, and was outed, I'd make a full list of reads with explanations. I'd make a full rainbow including even those I had in neutral and why I weighed one over the other.

Neither Bious nor Pimp did that, but Bious put out a small list, was asked, and was active afterwards.

Personally, both could most likely be scum/Mason/Lydia

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2015, 09:39:11 am »
I'd be deeply suspicious of Fontisian right now if I were still alive and town though.

There's a point where too many players that know her are gone and you start to wonder (technically not counting me, still that's Von and you thus far)

You mean, those that actually know her and had her leaning neutral/scum, over people like Baramur, who have her town ? :P

Also. Lolzai in his 3rd forum game ever, getting nightkilled over the amount of strong players in this game?

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2015, 09:40:15 am »
Actually I will say the ignition was really weird imo.  Don't know why they did that

Easy.

Night1 mafia chat "So who should we kill, I have PR reads on Wilgy and BK?" "Why don't we kill Wilgy, silence and douse BK, and ignite her next night?" "Sure, great idea"

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2015, 09:40:53 am »

I did call both the silence+douse on the same target, and the ignition mid day2 btw :P

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2015, 09:52:32 am »
I was playing quiet cause I didn't really have much to say. I'm at the point where I'm just playing to have fun, and when I got 3rd party I didn't have any commitment to a team so that went well. I momentarily toyed with the idea of playing as Jester to ensure you couldn't get me night killed and hope that you got lynched at some point, but you could just claim and chill and that's just directly depriving you of your win condition. That'd just be rude and unproductive. Maybe if it was like Day 5 and we were still being not killed or lynched then I might've just forcibly thrown in our towel by playing to get lynched, but definitely not the overall gameplan.

Also town should be (silently) thinking about who would take pity on Citrus and off him. Yes it decreased numbers and was pretty much guaranteed safe, he made a good case, but that's still a kill that could've gone elsewhere depending on Aiden's judgment.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2015, 10:52:52 am »
I guessed not. Just thought I'd ask.

Can't believe noone questioned you more during that nightphase. Am I the only one that think town should at least try to get info out of the people who are most certainly dying?

This is also why I scumread Bious over Pimp. Bious hinted at Jason being a hit, gave a scumlist, but even after I asked him to, he didn't expand on it. Almost as if he knew it wouldn't matter, because he wouldn't be dying.

If I was a town PR at that point, and was outed, I'd make a full list of reads with explanations. I'd make a full rainbow including even those I had in neutral and why I weighed one over the other.

Neither Bious nor Pimp did that, but Bious put out a small list, was asked, and was active afterwards.

Personally, both could most likely be scum/Mason/Lydia

Except Bious's play after claiming is part of why he didn't get night-killed if town, he slinked back to the shadows.  If you're fully outed then yes it's full rainbow reads time.

I agree, and that's a big part of why you died to the Graysons probably lol.  I would've done the same thing as you if I were in your shoes (and was town)

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2015, 10:53:29 am »
Easy.

Night1 mafia chat "So who should we kill, I have PR reads on Wilgy and BK?" "Why don't we kill Wilgy, silence and douse BK, and ignite her next night?" "Sure, great idea"

Well obviously that makes sense but I hate using an arsonist like that.  I feel like that's a huge waste and gives away a lot of info to the town AND prevents claiming fake-doused as easily later on

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2015, 10:55:57 am »
I was playing quiet cause I didn't really have much to say. I'm at the point where I'm just playing to have fun, and when I got 3rd party I didn't have any commitment to a team so that went well. I momentarily toyed with the idea of playing as Jester to ensure you couldn't get me night killed and hope that you got lynched at some point, but you could just claim and chill and that's just directly depriving you of your win condition. That'd just be rude and unproductive. Maybe if it was like Day 5 and we were still being not killed or lynched then I might've just forcibly thrown in our towel by playing to get lynched, but definitely not the overall gameplan.

Also town should be (silently) thinking about who would take pity on Citrus and off him. Yes it decreased numbers and was pretty much guaranteed safe, he made a good case, but that's still a kill that could've gone elsewhere depending on Aiden's judgment.

Fair enough, that all makes sense.  I was hoping Aiden didn't have another target in mind, because that was the biggest reason to not off me.

But yeah, by the end of the night my opinion had changed to become-scum-sided if I don't get night killed.  Either town has to waste a lynch on me or shoot me or you to shut me up and shooting you is better mechanically.  I would've been fine getting lynched if you weren't going to get shot since I would've lost either way, but thankfully Aidan freed me from my shackles.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2015, 11:42:49 am »
Either way it was fun. In a perfect world I get one of the two roles with someone I know well, but I think I got the much better role for someone I don't know. Amazed Baramur didn't see it though, I almost think he's mafia just for that after all his talk of "some people just take things at face value"

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2015, 11:44:08 am »
Also I find it amusing that people assume I was around for EOD. I had to leave 3 hours before EOD, but I wasn't gonna say that.
Fuzz stopped when the claim was he was third party, and by that point, the only person who had a remote chance was Kaz. And Kaz wasn't there to claim to help himself out like the rest of us lol.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2015, 12:10:32 pm »
Also I find it amusing that people assume I was around for EOD. I had to leave 3 hours before EOD, but I wasn't gonna say that.

The amount of people that wasn't around/pretended to not be around that had parked their votes on Willy was equal parts hillarious and annoying.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2015, 06:37:50 pm »
Not saying what my role was, just to add to the doubt.  :P

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2015, 06:54:41 pm »
Not saying what my role was, just to add to the doubt.  :P

Me too

Lissa knows who Amanda is btw, that slip

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2015, 03:39:36 am »
Lol the desperation this day phase was real.

kaz, how is it that you get mislynched so easily? That's gotta be frustrating.

It is what it is. I figure it happens because 1) I've been playing mafia with SRK since the first mafia game so the veterans of SRK don't want any of the other veterans around long  2) It's probably a revenge thing from another game 3) One of my biggest assets is being able to toe the civ/mafia line - makes it easy to stay alive for a while, unless some gung-ho civ pushes my lynch like MP did that one game he was totally wrong

Oh well. I think I'm pushed back into retirement for a while. That fire to play mafia is gone.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2015, 03:41:40 am »
I think I know who's mafia and my lynch got pushed before I could say anything.

What's even worse is I wasn't even around to defend myself. I guess it's my fault - I really didn't care to log in to even play this weekend.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2015, 06:17:06 am »
I think I know who's mafia and my lynch got pushed before I could say anything.

What's even worse is I wasn't even around to defend myself. I guess it's my fault - I really didn't care to log in to even play this weekend.

I was one of those pushing you lynch.

I had nothing I had read towny from you, you were an interesting case due to the day1 stuff and I felt pretty certain you were not a PR (can't remember exactly for what as I've deleted my notes by now)

My apologies.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2015, 07:42:01 am »
  I was one of those pushing you lynch.

I had nothing I had read towny from you, you were an interesting case due to the day1 stuff and I felt pretty certain you were not a PR (can't remember exactly for what as I've deleted my notes by now)

My apologies.

That's funny because I read you as not being mafia.

How does this even happen?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2015, 08:41:53 am »

He was a town-siding neutral?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2015, 09:21:02 am »
You sparked my extremely small ire when you were the first post and voted me Kaz. How you gonna do a brother like that?

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2015, 10:20:17 am »

Well, I wasn't mafia, merely wrong.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2015, 10:38:37 am »
He was a town-siding neutral?

I could tell he wasn't scum I was looking for.

You sparked my extremely small ire when you were the first post and voted me Kaz. How you gonna do a brother like that?

It was a joke.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2015, 10:58:05 am »
I know, and that's what made me sad. Alpha was GMing, so Chief wasn't bound to him and was free to vote where he pleased, so nobody had the murder boner for me Day 1.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2015, 12:28:25 pm »
I wonder if everyone was just ignoring all the people talking about DQs due to not voting for whatever reason. I know I was. (Well not ignoring, but just not pointing them out). But now FPSG has to go and remind people of the rules lol.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2015, 01:51:22 pm »
I wonder if everyone was just ignoring all the people talking about DQs due to not voting for whatever reason. I know I was. (Well not ignoring, but just not pointing them out). But now FPSG has to go and remind people of the rules lol.

Why read the rules :D?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2015, 02:05:33 pm »
Poor town.

Fontisian softed she knows PW is a TPR, for better or worse.

There's my role-hunting tidbit of the day

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2015, 02:06:26 pm »
Why am I rooting for the town?  It's hard to boot the mindset after telling myself I was town for two days

Should be rooting for scum, someone's gotta do it.  Join me @Pozzai!

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2015, 02:27:55 pm »
Why am I rooting for the town?  It's hard to boot the mindset after telling myself I was town for two days

After trying to townside? No way :P

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2015, 02:31:00 pm »

Did you like me claiming "not Amanda or the two who knows whom she is" by getting how she works wrong Citrus :D?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2015, 02:34:58 pm »
I don't get this whole strategy of having the least amount of people voting the lynch. And only having town reads do it. It....is kinda very controlling by whoever started it and is pushing it.