December 12, 2017, 04:18:44 am

Author Topic: The Stowaway  (Read 14462 times)

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +20
Re: The Stowaway
« Reply #400 on: September 28, 2015, 09:07:02 am »
Maybe I was lying to everyone all along and Leaflord really was the final Mafia. kappa

If that's the case I admire your efforts at making a fake Grayson chat before the game even started kappa
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Wolf

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +4
« Reply #401 on: September 28, 2015, 12:44:49 pm »
lol @Augustus salt tbh.

You were acting messy as fuck and I killed you to reduce the noise you constantly made in the thread, which caused at least two people to vote you every phase, to either change later or not until the end of the phase.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #402 on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:25 am »
So wait, I started bukkake fest?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 08:12:10 am by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.