December 11, 2017, 06:33:22 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves  (Read 98060 times)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2015, 09:14:07 am »
Gooooood morning everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor!!

Alpha! I'm casting detect alignment on Fuzz! I'll roll you gibe results!
Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2015, 09:14:35 am »
Don't like Jason either.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2015, 09:14:51 am »
I'm the UC, so mafia please don't kill me okay? I really want to make up for vigi killing the UC last time

speaking of which

@Synonym please don't get Revenge on me... kappa
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2015, 09:15:11 am »
Seriously, did you fuck up already?

Top 3
fontisian
Lissa
Augustus

LOL if I'm right.

What do you mean? I was trying to vote her.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2015, 09:15:57 am »
Vote Registered For JasonC

I believe.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2015, 09:20:05 am »
Over half the game hasn't even posted yet so I dunno how he can already have a top 3.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2015, 09:21:39 am »
What do you mean? I was trying to vote her.

But you didn't fix it? So it looked like a gaff. Still could be.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2015, 09:22:18 am »
Over half the game hasn't even posted yet so I dunno how he can already have a top 3.

Because you three are above null read at this point.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2015, 09:23:16 am »
Vote Registered For jasonC

You all can pretend this is a RVS vote if you want. It's not, though.

Por que?
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2015, 09:23:51 am »
Don't like Jason either.

Same question.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2015, 09:24:27 am »
Congrats to all the players who were able to solve the game on page 1

:clap:

wait do we not have the srk clap gif? fuck we need that one lol
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2015, 09:25:07 am »
Vote Registered For fontisian

In JC I believe! Votebot oblige!

PW can we steal all the SRK emotes!?!?!?!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2015, 09:26:41 am »
@Missing Person

Fonti asked a question about how things work here when Bious put a placeholder No Lynch vote, and she wanted an explanation.

Don't worry about site meta. Or do you really need to blend in so you won't get lynched?

Vote Registered For fontisian
Jason shut her down when that was totally legitimate?

And then Augustus flubs his Lissa vote and:

Top 3
fontisian
Lissa
Augustus

LOL if I'm right.
He did the tags wrong. Yeah, he didn't fix it later, but it was RVS anyway. Lissa goes on his list for not liking the way he's posting, and I like Lissa so far.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2015, 09:27:22 am »
I should tell everyone if they want to know my MO for this game, they can watch the tail end of the Thingyman interview on the podcast.  He pretty much gave me the inspiration I needed on how to play the game.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2015, 09:28:35 am »
I should tell everyone if they want to know my MO for this game, they can watch the tail end of the Thingyman interview on the podcast.  He pretty much gave me the inspiration I needed on how to play the game.

Care to give me cliffs notes?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2015, 09:28:41 am »
@Missing Person

Fonti asked a question about how things work here when Bious put a placeholder No Lynch vote, and she wanted an explanation.
Jason shut her down when that was totally legitimate?

And then Augustus flubs his Lissa vote and:
He did the tags wrong. Yeah, he didn't fix it later, but it was RVS anyway. Lissa goes on his list for not liking the way he's posting, and I like Lissa so far.

Why do you like Lissa so far?

Who is Lissa, GTF?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2015, 09:29:16 am »
Care to give me cliffs notes?

No, you need to devote 3 hours of your life to find out how I'm playing this game.

Trust me, I'm that important because I say so. :votebot:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2015, 09:29:56 am »
Essentially what was said is that he said have fun with the game, don't lose the fun factor.

I lost that, I'm looking at getting that back.

So yeah, there you go.  TMYK
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2015, 09:30:07 am »
No Vote(16):Adam Levine, Baramur, Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Leaflord, Pimp Willy, Pozzai, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
fontisian(3):Citrus, DrWilgy, jasonC
RadicalFuzz(2):Cobalt, kaz
jasonC(2):fontisian, Lissa
No Lynch(2):Bious, descuffphoenix
vonvorto(1):Missing Person
Bious(1):Augustus
Missing Person(1):vonvorto

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2015, 09:31:11 am »
Of course you like Lissa cobalt

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2015, 09:31:56 am »
No, you need to devote 3 hours of your life to find out how I'm playing this game.

Trust me, I'm that important because I say so. :votebot:

kk I'll just assume that your MO for the game is solve it by day 3 if you are a civ, and lynch you if you don't do that

And I think lissa is from this year's GOC, I might be wrong tho.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +9
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2015, 09:32:15 am »
Por que?
I disliked how he jumped on Fonti for asking about site meta in response to a No Lynch vote. I thought her question was pretty reasonable and his reasoning for voting her felt like a big stretch in a way that didn't feel genuine.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2015, 09:32:57 am »
kk I'll just assume that your MO for the game is solve it by day 3 if you are a civ, and lynch you if you don't do that

Am I typing upside down now, or do you think I'm Syn?

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2015, 09:33:27 am »
Yeah I was in one of the champs games. Cobalt linked this game in the offsite games section on MU.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2015, 09:34:27 am »

I didn't feel like it.

How could it possibly be a gaff? Like, in what way? That doesn't make sense at all.

And Lissa wasn't a random vote.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2015, 09:35:13 am »
I disliked how he jumped on Fonti for asking about site meta in response to a No Lynch vote. I thought her question was pretty reasonable and his reasoning for voting her felt like a big stretch in a way that didn't feel genuine.

I THINK I can rule out you and Cobalt as mafia together right now.  No way parroting would be done so early when everyone's ears are perked up.

I want to hear more before I decide on if there's a 50/50.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:03 am »
Why do you like Lissa so far?

Who is Lissa, GTF?
Mafia Universe.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:26 am »
Vote Registered For jasonC

You all can pretend this is a RVS vote if you want. It's not, though.

Can you explain why?  Because I rather liked his posts thus far (beyond the fact that the iso explanation was helpful)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:36 am »

To completely play devil's advocate here, Augustus could've just been using the vote tag because of how it works on 2+2.

I have no clue how it works on MU since I haven't played there.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:59 am »
vote tag improperly*

You just bold names on 2+2.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2015, 09:37:25 am »
oh, cobalt said basically the same thing - lol

that's townish I think

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2015, 09:40:39 am »
vote tag improperly*

You just bold names on 2+2.

This is true.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2015, 09:45:37 am »
Cobalt presented a good explanation for why he doesn't like me. But it's interesting to note that he believes that asking for site meta is legitimate, when he tried to shut down any meta gaming during this game lol.

Anyway, fontisian said she was a "little" unfamiliar with site meta. Shouldn't she be completely unfamiliar as this being her first game here? And she clearly later on stated it wasn't really asking for site meta information...it was fishing for a response from Bious to determine whether or not to lynch him (or something else...possibly douse). She said it herself, she's not looking for a real answer to her question.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2015, 09:49:49 am »
Cobalt presented a good explanation for why he doesn't like me. But it's interesting to note that he believes that asking for site meta is legitimate, when he tried to shut down any meta gaming during this game lol.

Anyway, fontisian said she was a "little" unfamiliar with site meta. Shouldn't she be completely unfamiliar as this being her first game here? And she clearly later on stated it wasn't really asking for site meta information...it was fishing for a response from Bious to determine whether or not to lynch him (or something else...possibly douse). She said it herself, she's not looking for a real answer to her question.
1. Are you seriously attempting to attack the concept of understatement?
2. The real answer to my question is what made me decide to not lynch Bious. Obviously. Your assumptions are bad and you're probably mafia.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2015, 09:50:13 am »
*his game

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2015, 09:54:00 am »
I've only seen jason make super-stretched reads like that as town.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2015, 09:55:07 am »
I dunno.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2015, 09:55:29 am »

Top 3
fontisian
Lissa
Augustus

LOL if I'm right.
I need to know from someone who knows this guy if this seems like a genuine reaction to pressure from him.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2015, 10:00:59 am »
Cobalt presented a good explanation for why he doesn't like me. But it's interesting to note that he believes that asking for site meta is legitimate, when he tried to shut down any meta gaming during his game lol.
Put in your correction.

"I'm new to this site and don't understand this vote" =/= "let's try to break this game by figuring out who picked what role"

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2015, 10:01:36 am »
I need to know from someone who knows this guy if this seems like a genuine reaction to pressure from him.

He's being cocky right now, not really scummish behaviour coming from him.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2015, 10:03:09 am »
How?
As I was originally reading the thread, Lissa's posts pretty much echoed my exact THOUGHTS at the time. I know I'm town, so if someone's posting exactly the way I'm thinking before I even post, then I'm leaning town on that person.

Ironically enough, Jason's top 3 are my top 3 town at the moment.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2015, 10:03:51 am »
1. Are you seriously attempting to attack the concept of understatement?
2. The real answer to my question is what made me decide to not lynch Bious. Obviously. Your assumptions are bad and you're probably mafia.

It was not obvious to me. Could you explain how Bious response was that-much-more revealing to his alignment than his No Lynch vote?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2015, 10:06:12 am »
This actually reminds me a bit of Scar!Jason though.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2015, 10:07:40 am »
Put in your correction.

"I'm new to this site and don't understand this vote" =/= "let's try to break this game by figuring out who picked what role"

LOL, I would totally take this conversation into the shit talk thread because of so many things, but I think all I would get from you in response is "yaaaasss, drag me" and it would get boring.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2015, 10:08:34 am »
It was not obvious to me. Could you explain how Bious response was that-much-more revealing to his alignment than his No Lynch vote?
The bit about potentially forgetting to vote seemed genuine and I believe town is more likely to be that apathetic.

Don't like how he jumped in to meta you for me though. Hmm.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2015, 10:09:08 am »

Because anyone who No-Lynches day one must be mafia obviously.

Of course I did say it was a placeholder vote, but that was after you two starting sniping at each other.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +20
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2015, 10:12:57 am »

Do you draw any conclussions from this, or merely posting a play-by-play ?

Why was your first thought that she wanted to "fit in" and not that she could potentially be assessing why a person would do what Bious did ?

Vote Registered For SlipperyAxII

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2015, 10:18:47 am »
  Do you draw any conclussions from this, or merely posting a play-by-play ?

Why was your first thought that she wanted to "fit in" and not that she could potentially be assessing why a person would do what Bious did ?

Vote Registered For SlipperyAxII

Because I look for things like that. That's how I play Day 1.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2015, 10:19:15 am »
Hello.

I didn't realize Fuzz is in this game. Or Skizzz. :o To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the sign up thread at all. Apparently I don't know half of these people.

Well, I'm not Sammy, anyway, so this game sucks.

Vote Registered For Fruit Samurai Punch G. My heart is sore from FNM.
かえるおねがい!

c: