December 11, 2017, 03:15:23 am

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves  (Read 98046 times)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves
« Reply #2150 on: September 28, 2015, 10:39:31 am »
You convinced the group to get Slip. That's all that really mattered.

Also this was the perfect wallflower role and rules for me. Also I never mentioned Bious throughout the game, though I came real close to hard defending him at one point.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #2151 on: September 28, 2015, 10:46:09 am »
That was fun, I'll probably play another game over here.

Gg town, though I was secretly rooting for a 3P-only victory heh
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #2152 on: September 28, 2015, 10:46:49 am »
Yeah, I didn't mention you until people started voting for you which I was afraid tipped off the Mafia that you were Amanda. My plan was to pray that you protected me every night and take a kill.

After Day 2 I just played like shit and gave no reads to avoid having the Mafia kill you.
Speaking of Day 2 That was my worst Mafia play ever. I could have probably talked my way out of that without claiming.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +20
« Reply #2153 on: September 28, 2015, 10:47:40 am »
I liked it.

Even though I played so low tier that I probably enraged half the players.

Hardly enraged, merely so little interaction the first few days I had no idea about you, so rather wanted someone I had the chance to actually read in the game :P

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +733
« Reply #2154 on: September 28, 2015, 10:48:29 am »
I liked it.

Even though I played so low tier that I probably enraged half the players.

You stayed alive. That was the most important thing you had to do. Plus yea, you helped with the skip lynch so there's that.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2155 on: September 28, 2015, 10:50:09 am »

Also this was the perfect wallflower role and rules for me. Also I never mentioned Bious throughout the game, though I came real close to hard defending him at one point.

Yeah I died when I flipped on Slip for making a weak read on me and calling out Zoolander on his shit :( Of all the things to townread me for in this game Slip went to my video mafia "abc" in how I play as mafia :P

Good people gathered on Slip that last day.

Adam Levine

• Sugar-Crusted Dutch Toast
  • Rye Toast
  • Got Moves Like Jagger
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #2156 on: September 28, 2015, 11:04:23 am »
That was fun, I'll probably play another game over here.

Gg town, though I was secretly rooting for a 3P-only victory heh

You are lucky wolf chose you over Fuzz.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2157 on: September 28, 2015, 11:13:32 am »
You are lucky wolf chose you over Fuzz.

Had to... Shooting Citrus would leave Fuzz in the game, as a loser, and he'd might just decide being destructive to town :P
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #2158 on: September 28, 2015, 11:27:54 am »
All me
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #2160 on: September 28, 2015, 11:34:33 am »
Yeah I died when I flipped on Slip for making a weak read on me and calling out Zoolander on his shit :( Of all the things to townread me for in this game Slip went to my video mafia "abc" in how I play as mafia :P

Good people gathered on Slip that last day.

I told them to kill Baramur not you that Night so don't blame me for your death.
Verum superexultat autem mendacium

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2161 on: September 28, 2015, 11:50:41 am »
All me

Pft, you didn't even throw out a save this game kappa

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2162 on: September 28, 2015, 11:51:39 am »
I told them to kill Baramur not you that Night so don't blame me for your death.

I don't blame you. Merely saying you instantly managed to flip my read on you, so I had 2 of you scumbags in my sight when I died ! :P

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #2163 on: September 28, 2015, 12:02:24 pm »
I believe I'm #1 now in the ELO rankings.

Praise me.
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree x 2    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 3 (List of Rates | -6 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #2164 on: September 28, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »
@descuffphoenix

LOL is a positive reaction. Use the gold star instead.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #2165 on: September 28, 2015, 12:11:08 pm »

Praise me.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2166 on: September 28, 2015, 12:13:30 pm »
You should always care about the answers to your questions and then follow up the answers with your opinions and clarification to the answers given.

I have learned when @Augustus is Civilian the vigilante will shoot him.

The most awkward moment all game was when Gamer Dude came into the thread and asked to talk to Pimp Willy then stopped saying anything.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +9
« Reply #2167 on: September 28, 2015, 12:19:15 pm »
You put up a good fight Slip.

Gamer doing that made him obviously scum, I thought.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2168 on: September 28, 2015, 12:25:09 pm »
You should always care about the answers to your questions and then follow up the answers with your opinions and clarification to the answers given.

Which is what I did, making it pretty obvious to me Pimp, Citrus and Von were town, though I believed Fonti because I'm weak like that. First thing I did when I died was to apologise to poor Von :'(

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2169 on: September 28, 2015, 12:26:38 pm »
Which is what I did, making it pretty obvious to me Pimp, Citrus and Von were town, though I believed Fonti because I'm weak like that. First thing I did when I died was to apologise to poor Von :'(

Well, non-evil :P

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #2170 on: September 28, 2015, 12:32:44 pm »
He's on holiday at Ponyville. He said he'd bring me back the head of Bious' favourite pony.

Hey fuck you, you'll never take my Fluttershy away.

*coughwrongponybtwcough*

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #2171 on: September 28, 2015, 01:30:36 pm »
Memorable quotes from the last 24hours:

kappa
No, you guys are bad because I helped town and you wouldn't wait a phase to let me win.

Praise me.
I'm nearly last. I'll donate all my elo to you.

Baluchistan

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #2172 on: September 28, 2015, 01:55:56 pm »
Scimmed through the mafia skypelog.

Those two guys played really well. I also had fun reading how mafias read on me changed and got me enfored and then killed.
I was sure I died because mafia thought I am the cop if Skizzz is the third party.

Turns out I was one of the last possible Amandas, together with wolf, who played a really great roleswap with Adam.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #2173 on: September 28, 2015, 02:22:22 pm »
Looking through the logs, I so wish I kill Fruit Punch earlier. I can't believe I mentioned him that many times :weeps:
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2174 on: September 28, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »
Scimmed through the mafia skypelog.

Those two guys played really well. I also had fun reading how mafias read on me changed and got me enfored and then killed.
I was sure I died because mafia thought I am the cop if Skizzz is the third party.

Turns out I was one of the last possible Amandas, together with wolf, who played a really great roleswap with Adam.
Oh, they thought you could be Amanda? I assumed your kill was searching for the cop too. I'd figured it out, and had been hoping they wouldn't.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2175 on: September 28, 2015, 02:52:45 pm »
Lissa you got checked by all 3 research roles on night 2, how does that feel? :P

Funny enough we investigated you and fonti, because we wanted to search within people who are unlikely to be checked, and to eliminate a strong voice in town to be mafia.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2176 on: September 28, 2015, 03:04:43 pm »
I wish I had stuck with my in thread third party read on Pimp Willy and hadn't been asleep when they decided to kill Pozzai instead of Baramur. I think I said in the Skype somewhere if Adam wasn't the Vigilante it was someone who trusted him otherwise he just gets shot.

We had the pieces it just took too long to assemble. I said we had two more days on Night two I think before it all crashes down if we don't kill Amanda and Emily. By the Way I was never trying to kill the cop that game, always our two targets. I even said Nolan included Amanda in the checks because that's what I would do.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2177 on: September 28, 2015, 03:09:45 pm »
Since we didnt get a result on Lissa, and she was really townread anyway, we could include Amanda instead of her. Sadly that didn't leave a spot for me in the greenchecks, but i was not scumread anyway, so we didn't need to fake any more.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2178 on: September 28, 2015, 03:11:13 pm »

You mean when Lissa tried to get him killed ?  :)

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2179 on: September 28, 2015, 03:18:12 pm »
Lissa you got checked by all 3 research roles on night 2, how does that feel? :P

Funny enough we investigated you and fonti, because we wanted to search within people who are unlikely to be checked, and to eliminate a strong voice in town to be mafia.

I haven't been getting peeked much off of my homesite, so that is super funny.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2180 on: September 28, 2015, 03:19:16 pm »
I trusted you Lissa unlike Victoria, Nolan , and Amanda who all checked you the same night.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2181 on: September 28, 2015, 03:19:22 pm »
Wait, did you make your claim D5?

I could have sworn you made it D4 and should actually have only had 3 checks. Like I remember thinking that and figuring you must have thrown Amanda in there. (I figured it was Bious.)

not sure how I managed that. lol.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2182 on: September 28, 2015, 03:21:15 pm »
skizzz's claim I mean

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2183 on: September 28, 2015, 03:31:53 pm »
+1 check because  i found him n1 (gave us a second check n2)

chief n1
lissa + fonti n2
bious n3

he claimed d4 and replaced you with fpsg.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2184 on: September 28, 2015, 03:43:04 pm »
oohh. I didn't notice the extra check thing.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2185 on: September 28, 2015, 03:47:31 pm »
oohh. I didn't notice the extra check thing.

I noticed. :)  Meant Louise was already recruited which made me sad. We win with Louise on our side

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #2186 on: September 28, 2015, 04:23:53 pm »
He also claimed Lousie, which was a good sign that Lousie was taken. :P