June 24, 2017, 08:34:58 am

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves  (Read 93494 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2015, 10:20:58 am »
Really not liking Augustus this go-around.
The bit about potentially forgetting to vote seemed genuine and I believe town is more likely to be that apathetic.

Don't like how he jumped in to meta you for me though. Hmm.

You asked though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2015, 10:21:32 am »
And yes, the fact he voted me may have something to do with it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +217
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2015, 10:23:30 am »
Hello.

I didn't realize Fuzz is in this game. Or Skizzz. :o To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the sign up thread at all. Apparently I don't know half of these people.

Well, I'm not Sammy, anyway, so this game sucks.

Vote Registered For Fruit Samurai Punch G. My heart is sore from FNM.
I support this thought process and all who follow it! Not voting for forge today.

Vote Registered For Souther and Vote Registered For Phorcys I need some salt therapy
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2015, 10:30:08 am »
No Vote(14):Adam Levine, Baramur, Blindknagg, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Leaflord, Pimp Willy, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
Invalid Vote(2):DrWilgy, ForgeDigger
RadicalFuzz(2):Cobalt, kaz
jasonC(2):fontisian, Lissa
No Lynch(2):Bious, descuffphoenix
fontisian(2):Citrus, jasonC
vonvorto(1):Missing Person
SlipperyAxII(1):Pozzai
Bious(1):Augustus
Missing Person(1):vonvorto

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2015, 10:34:33 am »
I've only seen jason make super-stretched reads like that as town.

Translation, we're both mafia
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +14
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 am »
Hi folks!
I decided to search for town in this game, instead of mafia. Way easier to trust in them, with only 4 Mafia (and 1-3 mafia siding 3rd parties).

With that being said - I only like Citrus right now. And that read is only me buddying up to him, since I got such an early townfeel on him last game as well.

Good news for Von!
I decided to create a qt for this game! Just because i know you love to read that stuff, and i do not really care where to write down my notes and songs anyway.

Question for the masses:
Should the person who got barked at out right after it happens?
Considering the dog is one of the 3rd party roles who wants the game to last a while, and thus will try to mafia side at the start, i guess.
Doesnt give us a lot of information early on, but having the barked at list later on might be helpful.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +20
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2015, 10:39:21 am »
Good news for Von!
I decided to create a qt for this game! Just because i know you love to read that stuff, and i do not really care where to write down my notes and songs anyway.

We could always try to give Von quick access to your QT !

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2015, 10:43:40 am »
My experience with Von is that him dying makes games boring. I would prefer to keep him around as pet, for a day or two.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2015, 10:46:35 am »
My experience with Von is that him dying makes games boring. I would prefer to keep him around as pet, for a day or two.

*Triggered*

Heard this before.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2015, 10:48:31 am »
If I were Sammy, I would just claim in my first post and coast through the game.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2015, 10:50:04 am »
: gets tossed off the aeroplane still slightly inebriated and then strokes the luxurious beard that just seemed to grow instantly after touching the soil : "Why in the world was it so necessary to come to Australia anyway ? I'm just glad this place is full of harmless critters so it will be an enjoyable vacation. After all nothing ever goes badly on a vacation or a holiday. "

Morning or Afternoon or whatever it is depending on your personal location.

I like Cobalt for Lissa is thinking the same things I am thinking and since my alignment is this then that makes her my alignment. Sorry, I haven't come up with a nifty word combinations to add for alignments this game yet.

Verum superexultat autem mendacium

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2015, 10:50:53 am »
Am I typing upside down now, or do you think I'm Syn?

I was thinking maybe you turned over a new leaf

@ForgeDigger You probably didn't notice I was in the game cause I didn't post in on the signup

Regarding Jason, he certainly is more confident than I have seen him in the previous games I played.  Could someone who has played with him more recently than I chime in on whether this is a trend that he has developed as he has played more or if this is new.

Also my #bodyread for day 1 is wilgy -> Civ
Spoiler for Hiden:
subject to change
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2015, 10:51:56 am »
If you would like to join the towncircle of me, Pozzai, SlipperyAx and Lissa, please apply within.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2015, 10:54:16 am »
I was thinking maybe you turned over a new leaf

@ForgeDigger You probably didn't notice I was in the game cause I didn't post in on the signup

Regarding Jason, he certainly is more confident than I have seen him in the previous games I played.  Could someone who has played with him more recently than I chime in on whether this is a trend that he has developed as he has played more or if this is new.

Also my #bodyread for day 1 is wilgy -> Civ
Spoiler for Hiden:
subject to change
JC is the hero of the people, and a patriot.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2015, 10:56:04 am »
I am suspect of Fontisian having similar thoughts on town to mine. I would throw cobalt in that group as well tbh.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2015, 11:01:13 am »
Yo,

3 pages in already, you guys are moving way too fast. Also, I need to study for a test tomorrow so that's gonna come first today. But i'll try to be around and check the thread from my phone.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2015, 11:06:32 am »
Yo,

3 pages in already, you guys are moving way too fast. Also, I need to study for a test tomorrow so that's gonna come first today. But i'll try to be around and check the thread from my phone.

VETO! VETO VETO VETO! (I'm the president, so I can do this)

FPSG, you can't go off wallflowering already.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2015, 11:07:40 am »
If you would like to join the towncircle of me, Pozzai, SlipperyAx and Lissa, please apply within.
Haven't read anything in detail yet, but I want in.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me ó that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2015, 11:11:30 am »
I am suspect of Fontisian having similar thoughts on town to mine. I would throw cobalt in that group as well tbh.
I thought about it, but I want a little more from him first.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2015, 11:13:30 am »
Meh - my townbuddy read on citrus is gone. :(

Don't like the fact that you ask a question which was answered 4 minutes earlier.
Considering this forum tells you that there are new posts while u wrote your own and your post is not long enough to take that long anyway.
You are also not phone posting, because you would not bother to quote ppl from your phone. (Phone posts may take a bit longer and ppl are more prone to scim while on their phone)

Paranoid about my favorite fruit again.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2015, 11:16:53 am »
Von! You can go on my 3rd-party circle for now!

The Circle for people i do not want to read mafia, but i have to dance with them before i allow them into town.

How i life treating my favorite swinger anyway?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2015, 11:18:49 am »
Uhh.  Who are you Baramur?

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2015, 11:20:10 am »
VETO! VETO VETO VETO! (I'm the president, so I can do this)

FPSG, you can't go off wallflowering already.
Wilgy is president?! I demand a recount, I remember distinctly voting for Kodos.
Also, I've only wallflowered that one time, don't know where this sudden reputation came from.

(On a serious note, I payed money that wasn't mine to take this exam so I really don't want to blow it, I should be fine tomorrow though. Sorry to everyone in advance)

Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2015, 11:20:27 am »
Uhh.  Who are you Baramur?

Just for this comment, I think I love Citrus this game. #RektJan

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2015, 11:22:40 am »
*paid

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2015, 11:25:11 am »
How would citrus know that I am Jan. Kinda forgot that the name was taken here and i had to use a backup, sry. :P

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2015, 11:31:06 am »
Wilgy is president?! I demand a recount, I remember distinctly voting for Kodos.
Also, I've only wallflowered that one time, don't know where this sudden reputation came from.

(On a serious note, I payed money that wasn't mine to take this exam so I really don't want to blow it, I should be fine tomorrow though. Sorry to everyone in advance)
BRUH! You know I kid, got nothin but love for you boo. GOOD LUCK BRUH!

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2015, 11:34:22 am »
Wilgy, do you have any suspects?

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2015, 11:35:25 am »
Forgedigger

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2015, 11:38:44 am »
Ahhhh it's Jan!

I was going to say,  I couldn't think of anyone that would so liberally use the term 'buddy'

Well isn't this a party!

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2015, 11:40:34 am »
Also random note, when I first saw this setup and all the pretty role cards I immediately thought claim-day (or anything along those lines) should be run via 'Guess Who' rules.

I'm probably going to stick to filler for the next few hours because class.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Baramur

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2015, 11:41:16 am »
If Zenzao was here, he would have jumped on me in a heartbeat. :(

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2015, 11:43:27 am »
If Zenzao was here, he would have jumped on me in a heartbeat. :(

*cough get a private QT*

:D

Actually I'm already in love with this forum because  :votebot:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2015, 11:47:06 am »
Praise be Votebot. Annoy-o-tron of Toasting. Votebot oblige.  :votebot:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2015, 11:51:45 am »
Jan? Jan Jan? Or a different Jan? Hi.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2015, 11:54:32 am »
How do you think Jan Jan is?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2015, 11:54:49 am »
Interesting convo from the new group. A bit confusing but interesting. So you guys are from MU? I just signed up on there.

DrWilgy been giving me slight townfeeling posts. Probably the only one I can see more clearly atm. I'm not sure what to make of Jason atm.

And I'd like to apologize for my future inactivity. I am preparing for an exam and I'll be back around 7-8 hours.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2015, 11:56:31 am »
Not quite. Lissa and I were site reps for the forum competition thing and played on Mafia Universe afterwards. Pozzai, Jan, SlipperyAx and I play regularly on Daily Mafia. Citrus, Von, Jan and I play on DLP. And Cobalt and Pozzai have each had one game on DLP.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2015, 11:58:58 am »

I wish I never asked now.

SlipperyAxII

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2015, 12:00:29 pm »

: stumbles out of the restaurant now soberish but suffering from horrendous jet lag : ' I will just go down this dimly lit alley that nice girl who was watching when I paid for my food suggested as a short cut to a decent hotel. I'm on vacation and nothing bad ever happens on vacation to anyone.'

Why am I in your town circle ?
I can afford to take my time here as it isn't 85 person game with like 50 pages with in the first hours but the interactions are less and the amount of content is much less so the volume I can sift though to detect narrative flow, sudden shifts in position that don't make sense, and the other things related to detecting alignment will become both easier and harder. No posts so far have made me want to yell Get em!

Why is Pozzai in your town circle ?
I like Pozzai for voting for me though but as regards to his alignment it tells me nothing so far. Hi @Pozzai. What are your new thoughts ?

Why is Lissa in your town circle ?
I can understand Cobalt saying it based off him knowing his own alignment and comparing it to others but I want to understand your reasoning. Hi @Lissa. What are your new thoughts ? Also Hi @Cobalt what new thoughts do you have ? You are leaning Good to me.

@fontisian You're a sneaky person which is a compliment and this is more your element than mine so you will be even more sneaky here times ten. I will say I am reading you Not Evil Yet. Any new thoughts ?

@Baramur Hi. I am suspicious of you but your love of felines might sway me into being just wary of you.  Any new thoughts ?
Verum superexultat autem mendacium

Pozzai

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2015, 12:15:26 pm »
Why is Pozzai in your town circle ?
I like Pozzai for voting for me though but as regards to his alignment it tells me nothing so far. Hi @Pozzai. What are your new thoughts ?

Haven't gotten too many thoughts on the game yet, as I tend to get reads more through interaction with people than for instance tone and manner in which people answer questions.

I liked Fonti's start, her asking questions for the sake of getting people to respond and which in turn created a discussion back and forth being pretty much the only non-fluff so far would make me inclined to place her slightly leaning towards a non-evil alignment.

In turn to this I disliked Jason's interactions with her/in regards to her, albeit I am thinking it might have been a tad too aggressive a stance to take as scum this early in the game.

Jan's entrance was basically "hai Citrus, remember last game where we were both town and I townread you early, I townread you again", not too much a fan of this personally.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncť
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2015, 12:27:07 pm »
Meh - my townbuddy read on citrus is gone. :(

Don't like the fact that you ask a question which was answered 4 minutes earlier.
Considering this forum tells you that there are new posts while u wrote your own and your post is not long enough to take that long anyway.
You are also not phone posting, because you would not bother to quote ppl from your phone. (Phone posts may take a bit longer and ppl are more prone to scim while on their phone)

Paranoid about my favorite fruit again.
I thought I was your favorite fruit. :(

Also Hi @Cobalt what new thoughts do you have ? You are leaning Good to me.
Not many new thoughts other than that you seem pretty town. So does Jan (Baramur). Actually not sure on Citrus yet.

Jan? Jan Jan? Or a different Jan? Hi.
Not GTF / JTM Jan. Different Jan.

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2015, 12:27:14 pm »
Pretty sure I know why Baramur entered that way in regards to me actually

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2015, 12:28:19 pm »
Okay, skimming before I go off to my last class:

Thereís surprisingly nothing of note on the first page. Huh.

Iím not as twitchy about the No Lynch votes as I was last time because. Yeah. Sorry, MP.

I donít really know how fontisian could have divined any sort of tone from Desí and Biousí posts. If I squint, Desí hi/bye looks casual, while Biousí Ďjust in caseí looks self-conscious? Maybe?

Augustus tried to vote for Lissa, failed, and then didnít actually vote? Because? Note from the future: okay, answered.

I like Cobaltís assessment of jason vs. fontisian.

oh, cobalt said basically the same thing - lol

that's townish I think

Not paying attention? I feel weird about this. Canít really articulate why. Bluh.

I kinda like Roman for questioning Cobaltís read on Lissa, because. Iím still neutral/mildly uncomfortable with her. Or maybe with people townreading her. Eh.

Pozzai, y u naked vote/RVS someone in a serious-ish post.

Translation, we're both mafia

Dislike. Would dislike less if it were backed up/followed with literally anything.

Vote Registered For Pimp Willy

Gonna fluff for a bit:

Good news for Von!

yesss, 300+ posts go

We could always try to give Von quick access to your QT !

fight me

Iíd add Cobalt to the town circleÖmaybe. He hasnít really come in as strong as when I hard-townread him in TH, so eh.

Von! You can go on my 3rd-party circle for now!

The Circle for people i do not want to read mafia, but i have to dance with them before i allow them into town.

How i life treating my favorite swinger anyway?

Iím town. Youíll see the light soon enough, but on the other hand I canít say no to a dance.

And then Ax is RPing for some reason. But I like his last post.

That's all. Later.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me ó that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2015, 12:29:26 pm »
Oops.

And by Roman, I mean Augustus, for people not in the know.

fontisian's #1 fan

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2015, 12:30:06 pm »
No Vote(14):Adam Levine, Baramur, Blindknagg, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Leaflord, Pimp Willy, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
Invalid Vote(2):DrWilgy, ForgeDigger
RadicalFuzz(2):Cobalt, kaz
jasonC(2):fontisian, Lissa
No Lynch(2):Bious, descuffphoenix
fontisian(2):Citrus, jasonC
vonvorto(1):Missing Person
SlipperyAxII(1):Pozzai
Bious(1):Augustus
Pimp Willy(1):vonvorto

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2015, 12:33:47 pm »
Welcome Von, to the towncircle that will town over them all.

Population: 1 thus far

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2015, 12:34:53 pm »
Thanks, Lemonhead.

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2015, 12:35:26 pm »
I lied, I'm in class but I finished my work already and can leave at anytime. I just like the computers in this classroom.

fontisian's #1 fan