June 23, 2017, 03:20:49 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves  (Read 93477 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 7, Dig Two Graves
« on: September 16, 2015, 07:09:41 am »
Day 1: Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution

Well, we made it.
Ems, remind me what we're doing here?
My father was wrongfully accused of a crime he didn't commit. He was then killed in prison and now I'm going to make the people who set him up pay.
Yeah, I got all that from the video ✰Alpha✰ posted. My question was what are we doing here in Australia?
My father has a connection to Australia.
Oh?
You know who else was taken prisoner and sent away from their family?
Who?
Convicts.
waht
Convicts were sent to Australia, where they were brutally murdered, just like my father.
I think you'll find that it was the Aborigines that were brutally slaughtered.
Yeah, but that's different. They're black.
Good point.
Plus, I heard the Graysons were on holiday here.
That's definitely a better reason to come here than whatever the fuck you said before that.
So yeah, my plan is to just kill everyone in Australia, and by process of elimination, all the Graysons will have been punished for their crimes.
Mass homicide? I like it. But didn't you take a bunch of our friends here too under the pretence of buying them each a didgeridoo?
That's alright, I'll just not kill them.
Ems, nobody in Australia is recognisable. Everybody instantly grows a beard as soon as they set foot in the country. Look, you've got a full thick beard already.
I don't see it.
That's because our pictures were taken before we got here.
Oh.
Yeah.
Well then, I'll just kill them and remove their beards to see who they are.
Solid plan. I have absolutely no qualms with it and can see absolutely nothing going wrong.
Alright then mate, let's get bloody going and what the fuck did I just say.
Oh yeah, that's another side effect of being in Australia. You start to speak in Aussie lingo, or Australian dialect for you baka gaijins out there.
Fucks sake cunt.
Oath.
So ready to start culling some fucks?
Fuck yeah.

Rules:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Civilians:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Amanda Clarke: You start the game with Emily Thorne's identity. If you are killed, the Graysons win the game. You may perform 0-3 unique actions from the following list per Night Phase:

Investigate: Investigate a Player to determine if they are a Grayson.
Protect: Protect another Player.
Kill: Kill a Player.

Emily Thorne: You start the game with Amanda Clarke's identity. If Amanda Clarke dies, that player will be revealed as Emily Thorne and you will replace Amanda Clarke.

Nolan Ross: You start the game with Amanda Clarke's identity. During Night Phase, you may Investigate a Player to determine if they are a Grayson. If you attempt to investigate the same target as another Player, your investigation will fail.

Jack Porter: During Night Phase, you may Protect another Player. You may only protect roled Civilians one time each. All following protects on each target will fail.

Aiden Mathis: During Night Phase, you may Kill a Player. Their identity will not be revealed to anyone except you.

If you are killed during Night Phase by the Graysons, Charlotte Grayson will become a Roleless Civilian and will be removed from the game. Charlotte cannot be converted if she is the last Grayson alive.

The Graysons:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Conrad Grayson: You may perform 0-2 unique actions from the following list per Night Phase:

Enforce: Prevent a Player from using any abilities during that Night Phase. You will not be told if an ability is prevented.
Silence: Prevent a Player from posting for the next Day/Night Cycle.

Victoria Grayson: During Night Phase, you may Investigate a Player to determine if they are Amanda Clarke.

Daniel Grayson: You cannot be killed by Amanda Clarke. If investigated by Amanda Clarke, that Player will receive a 'Civilian' result.

Charlotte Grayson: You may perform 0-1 unique actions from the following list per Night Phase:

Douse: Douse a Player in gasoline.
Ignite: Kill all doused Players.

Third-Party:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Louise Ellis: During Night Phase, you may Search for a Player. If you find Victoria Grayson, you become Mafia and give Victoria an extra investigation the following Night. If you find Nolan Ross, you become Civilian, enter a PM with Nolan and give Nolan an extra investigation the following Night. You can only win the game if you join a team and that team wins.

Margaux LeMarchal: You start the game with Gideon LeMarchal's identity. If Gideon is lynched during the Day Phase, you win the game and are removed from the game.

Gideon LeMarchal: You start the game with Margaux LeMarchal's identity. If Margaux is killed during the Night Phase, you win the game and are removed from the game.

Mason Treadwell: During Night Phase, you may Select a Player. If that Player is lynched during the next Day Phase, you win and are removed from the game. You may only select each Player once.

Ashley Davenport: You do not count towards the Civilian or Mafia total. You win the game if you are alive at the end of the game. As long as you are alive, all actions each have a 5% chance of being Sabotaged (nullified) by you.

Lydia Davis: The Graysons start the game with your identity. If at least half of the remaining Graysons vote to lynch you during a Day Phase, they may choose what role (including Roleless) you show up as. You win if the Graysons win.

Sammy: During each Phase, you may Bark at 0-1 Players. If you have barked at every remaining Player, you win and are removed from the game.

28 Players
17 Civilians
4 Mafia
7 Third Party

Order of Actions:
Sabotage > Enforce > Douse > Protect > Kill > Ignite > Investigate > Silence > Search > Select > Bark

The game is over once either the Civilians or the Graysons win. All third-parties that have not fulfilled their win condition by this time lose (except Ashley).

Voting is done using the following code:
Code: [Select]
[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
Tied votes will result in a No Lynch.

Due to the format of this game, there will be no disqualifications for inactivity. Therefore, there is no need for subs.

Roleless Civilians will be given the text "You are a Roleless Civilian.", with role cards made per write-up.

Regardless of which role you get, you may request an Australian via PM when you sign up. The reason why will be revealed later.

Spoiler for Missing Person's Common Sense Rules:
1. Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your talk in the mafia conversation. If you're one of the lovers, keep your chat inside the Lovers conversation. You should not be PMing anyone. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it. PM'ing once will result in a DQ. Habitually doing so will result in a ban. (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2. No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of JTM. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3. No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your private conversations, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

4. Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

5. Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.) [Better yet, don't do this at all. Idek what that means.]

6. English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

7. No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

8. Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful toward other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ. I don't give a fuck about this rule. I will however make a separate shitposting thread for anyone that wants to talk shit.

-You can request an Australian whether you're roled or roleless. If you do not request one, one will be assigned to you.
-Phases are 36h Day/12h Night.
-If a third-parties' win condition can no longer be met, they will NOT be removed from the game.
-Mafia have access to the Mafia chat at all times.
-All third-parties can win post-mortem (except Ashley).
-From here on out, passive roles refer to roles that don't take any Actions (highlighted in red on the character card).
-If Nolan Investigates the same Player Amanda or Victoria Investigate, he will receive a message saying "Your Investigation has failed.". Amanda's/Victoria's Investigation will not fail.
-If Conrad successfully Enforces a role, the player Enforced will receive a message saying "You have been Enforced.". Enforce does not stop passive roles.
-If Charlotte Douses a Player, that Player will receive a message saying "You have been Doused.". If a Doused Player is Protected during Ignite, it will save the Player (as seen in the order of actions).
-If Louise converts to Mafia, she will be added to the Mafia chat. If Louise is killed, her alignment will also be revealed.
-If Ashley successfully Sabotages a Player, that player will receive a message saying "You have been Sabotaged.". Sabotage does not stop passive roles. Ashley cannot turn off her Sabotage passive.
-The Mafia can choose and change Lydia's identity at any time before she dies. The last submitted identity will be the one used.
-If Sammy Barks at a Player, that Player will receive a message saying "Woof.". This will not reveal Sammy's identity to the Barked at Player. The "Woof." message will be sent at the end of the phase and not during.

Players
Adam Levine
Augustus
Baramur
Bious
Blindknagg
Citrus
Cobalt
descuffphoenix
DrWilgy
fontisian
ForgeDigger
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Gamer Dude
jasonC
kaz
Leaflord
Lissa
Missing Person
Pimp Willy
Pozzai
RadicalFuzz
Skizzz
SlipperyAxII
Synonym
The Chief
vonvorto
Wolf
ZOOLANDER

Story Mode:
Night 1: vongoreto - http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,437.msg36014.html#msg36014
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:07:46 am by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
In. First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Vote Registered For Radical Fuzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
 :)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
Yo.

Vote Registered For No Lynch

Just in case.

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
Anyone wanna take bets on whether Zoo will show up before day two or not?

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 07:30:06 am »
No Vote(26):Adam Levine, Augustus, Baramur, Blindknagg, Citrus, Cobalt, descuffphoenix, DrWilgy, fontisian, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, jasonC, Leaflord, Lissa, Missing Person, Pimp Willy, Pozzai, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, vonvorto, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
No Lynch(1):Bious
Invalid Vote(1):kaz

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387

vonvorto is acting differently this game.

Vote Registered For vonvorto

Anyone wanna take bets on whether Zoo will show up before day two or not?

What kinda idiot would take that bet?
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
...ok $5 on Night 1, near EON.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
Present. I don't like that the rules and game information are in  different thread. 

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2015, 07:45:56 am »
Present. I don't like that the rules and game information are in  different thread. 

Lazy ass.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Day 1, Vengeance With A Side Of Retribution
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2015, 07:49:28 am »
Lazy ass.

This is a very accurate assessment. :coffee:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 07:51:05 am »
Hi.

Career Fair.

Bye.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2015, 07:51:27 am »
Nah, I feel like ZOO will place a Day 1 vote at least.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 07:57:10 am »
Let's do it again.

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz

Also, I agree with Chief. I followed last game and trying guess at roles while the rules/roles were in another thread can be annoying.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 08:00:06 am »
No Vote(24):Adam Levine, Augustus, Baramur, Blindknagg, Citrus, Cobalt, DrWilgy, fontisian, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, jasonC, Leaflord, Lissa, Pimp Willy, Pozzai, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, vonvorto, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
No Lynch(2):Bious, descuffphoenix
RadicalFuzz(1):kaz
vonvorto(1):Missing Person

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 08:02:11 am »
There you go, sooks. Rules added to the front page.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 08:03:32 am »
Here's a burning question: where is the shitpost thread?

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 08:08:52 am »
Hi.

Yo.

Just in case.
Could you explain this to me? I'm a little unfamiliar with site meta.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair

Citrus

• Rye Toast
  • Mildly Burnt Toast with Honey
  • Rated: +22
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 08:16:05 am »
Hi.

I concur with this.

I'm getting the impression D1 is typically a screw-around, don't lynch someone day?

But just in case:

<v>Fontisian</v>

Where's your RVS vote eh?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 08:16:36 am »
Vote Registered For Fontisian

Now with real voting power!

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 08:20:22 am »
Don't worry about site meta. Or do you really need to blend in so you won't get lynched?

Vote Registered For fontisian

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:54 am »
Where's your RVS vote eh?

Don't talk about RVS or Missing Person will pee his panties.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +9
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 08:24:53 am »
Sup.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2015, 08:30:09 am »
No Vote(22):Adam Levine, Augustus, Baramur, Blindknagg, Cobalt, DrWilgy, fontisian, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Leaflord, Lissa, Pimp Willy, Pozzai, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, vonvorto, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
fontisian(2):Citrus, jasonC

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2015, 08:32:38 am »
Don't worry about site meta. Or do you really need to blend in so you won't get lynched?

Vote Registered For fontisian
Nah, just deciding if I should lynch Bious or absolutely lynch Bious.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2015, 08:37:38 am »
Because this will be asked later - How To ISO:

Player Profile > Show Posts > Enter "3" in the Filter box
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:11 am »
Nothing's happening.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:44 am »
Vote Registered For Bious

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 08:44:29 am »
fontisian, descuff essentially did the same thing as Bious. Why does Bious look worse for it?

Citrus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 08:46:33 am »
Nah, just deciding if I should lynch Bious or absolutely lynch Bious.

Which option involves placing a vote and which option involves absolutely placing a vote?

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2015, 08:49:53 am »
Wheres Dark General and pietastic, I was lured into this game by false promises it seems

fontisian

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2015, 08:50:40 am »
fontisian, descuff essentially did the same thing as Bious. Why does Bious look worse for it?
The tone of their posts. Descuff doesn't seem to give a shit, which is more towny than not.

Citrus: Depends.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2015, 08:53:36 am »
Wheres Dark General and pietastic, I was lured into this game by false promises it seems

I'm here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2015, 08:55:17 am »

Yeah, fuck that shit.  Contributes nothing but fluff.

You were offered...pie?

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2015, 08:59:34 am »
I thought about RVS'ing fontisian but there's already multiple votes for her.

Vote Registered For Missing Person

Missed you.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me — that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2015, 09:00:07 am »
No Vote(20):Adam Levine, Baramur, Blindknagg, Cobalt, DrWilgy, fontisian, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Leaflord, Lissa, Pimp Willy, Pozzai, RadicalFuzz, Skizzz, SlipperyAxII, Synonym, The Chief, Wolf, ZOOLANDER
fontisian(2):Citrus, jasonC
Bious(1):Augustus
Missing Person(1):vonvorto

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2015, 09:03:17 am »
I haven't RVSed in months.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2015, 09:04:31 am »
Let's RVS.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2015, 09:04:46 am »
Kind of like fonti so far, don't like Jason.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2015, 09:04:55 am »
I'm here.

:tup:

You were offered...pie?

One could say that.

Also is it just me or is this setup incredibly civ favoured?  Assuming of course that the insta-lose roles weren't randed to like fuzz and whoever else gets day 1 lynched these days.

Lissa

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2015, 09:05:47 am »
Vote Registered For jasonC

You all can pretend this is a RVS vote if you want. It's not, though.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2015, 09:06:38 am »
Hi.
Placeholder vote in case I get spirited away and forget to vote. Plus it's been forever since I No Lynched on Day 1.
Vote Registered For Bious

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2015/06/well-damn-gif.gif

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:27 am »
Lissa

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:37 am »
Goddammit.

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2015, 09:11:15 am »
Random Voting Stage

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2015, 09:11:51 am »
-I think you'll find that it was the Aborigines that were brutally slaughtered.
 -Yeah, but that's different. They're black.
 -Good point.
ALPHA NO :skull:

Drag ha. :eli:

Sup.
Hi Lissa!

-----

@✰Alpha✰ can't do this so I feel obligated.

RadicalFuzz is acting differently this game. Must be all those fathers he framed and sent to prison.

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2015, 09:13:47 am »
Lissa

Seriously, did you fuck up already?

Top 3
fontisian
Lissa
Augustus

LOL if I'm right.