November 23, 2017, 04:11:48 pm

Author Topic: Mock Write-Up Assessment #3: Warriors and Wizards (Done! Read em' and weep!)  (Read 8728 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
Welcome to our three brave (and free) writers!

@Aidebit
@DrWilgy
@jasonC

This time around I'm going to give you all a scenario and you three will have to make a writeup for it. This will happen twice.

Scoring (mostly):

Impact: Am I gonna read your write up or skip to the results section?
Theme: Did you follow the theme? How well?
Length: How much work did you put into typing it. Not expecting an essay, but don't want a paragraph if you know what I'm saiyan.
Grammear: du u wrte gud Engrish??!?! And how deep be thy lexicon?
Style: Do you keep it classy or get down and dirty? No matter, just make sure you go all out.

Bonus: A secret.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:43:26 am by Bious »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +792
Re: Mock Write-Up Assessment #3: Warriors and Wizards
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 02:02:17 pm »
I'm judging based on how good your bribe is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:09:24 pm »
And here is your scene!
Remember, this is Arena.

Theme: Dragon Ball Z

Scenario: 9 Players
Players 1 Scavenges Saiyan Armor
Player 2 Scavenges Power Pole
Player 3 Scavenges 4 Star DragonBall
Player 4 Scavenges 6 Star Dragonball
Player 5 kills Player 4 with Special Ability Kamehameha.
Player 6 attacks Player 8 with a Ki Blast
Player 7 attacks Player 8 with a Gun.
Player 8 uses their ability to use Player 3 as a Shield. Player 3 Dies.
Player 9 Scavenges the Dragon Radar.

Player 3 was Bulma, Player 4 was Gohan. Bulma's ability let her build special weapons out of Machines, Gohan's ability let him add his attack score to his defense when defending.

PS: I also take bribes.
PPS: If you're not playing but want to try writing something I promise I will read and possibly judge it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:14:59 pm by Bious »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:24:33 pm »
You all have until Thursday night btw. Any questions, just ask.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +733
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 06:30:26 am »
End of Phase 6: Poor Turtles

"KAAAAAAME-," chanted Fruit Punch Samurai G, as he channeled spiritual energy preparing for an immense attack. The others looked in horror, but ForgeDigger was able to snatch up the 4-star Dragonball while the others were distracted. She even had time for a glass of wine.

Her small victory was quite short lived as a sudden ki blast from Jan took the spirit out of her eyes. The sudden death of Bulma seemed to have snapped everyone out of their mystified trance staring at Fruit Punch Samurai G, continuing to channel energy, further chanting, "HAAAAAAAAME-"

The other warriors scrambled for various items laying around the arena, hoping to not be the target of Fruit Punch Samurai G's salty blast. He had been scorned and ridiculed in many games past. Everyone had wondered how he had taken such humiliation in stride. Until now. They all realized that he was just amassing the salt, building up the frustration and anger for this moment of sweet release. When it seemed like he just couldn't hold it in any longer, he pushed his hands forward and released the channeled energy into a blazing beam of light and force, while simultaneously ejaculating and yelling, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The beam headed straight for DrWilgy, who had been focused on Fruit Punch Samurai G this entire time. He had not taken the time to scavenge for an item, but instead chose to stare at Fruit Punch Samurai G and all of his glory. Why? Was the Kamehameha that mesmerizing? Or, was Fruit Punch Samurai G just that irresistible? Descuffphoenix said to DrWilgy, "Hey he's hot and all, but dude you're about to get blasted in the face. kinda wish it was me. *swoon*"

The words seemed to have snapped DrWilgy out of his gayze, allowing him to grab descuffphoenix and use him as a shield!

ForgeDigger was killed by Jan! She was Bulma!

descuffphoenix was killed by Fruit Punch Samurai G and DrWilgy! He was Gohan!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:31:23 am by jasonC »
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 02:46:58 am »
Phase 3 - Collateral Damage

RadicalFuzz was flying around East City. He had learned that the 6 Star Dragon Ball would be here, but he had no luck finding it so far. Even worse, Alpha was tailing him, intent on ridding the world of the Fuzz. Fuzz was able to dodge most of Alpha’s Ki Blasts, and even deflect some, but as long as Alpha was following him, he wouldn’t be able to get the Dragon Ball.

Suddenly, Fuzz had a flash of brilliance, and he used his Solar Flare. Alpha could only see a blinding light, and when he was able to see again, Fuzz was gone. Fuzz had hidden himself in an abandoned part of the town. He knew that Alpha would be able to find him easily, so he had to make his time count.

After spending some time looking around, he spotted the Dragon Ball, and flew towards it. He held it in his hands, its warm feeling made him smile. He would shout, but he knew that he couldn’t give his location away, or else Alpha would start chasing him again.

Suddenly, he felt the ground shaking. He looked around, and saw that the tops of buildings around him were beginning to disintegrate. He looked up, and saw Alpha firing a giant Kamehameha, he was out to destroy the entire city, just to end Fuzz. However, before Fuzz could dodge, he felt the beam, and its intense heat, which he saw burn his clothes off. Fuzz screamed as loud as he could, and faded away.

Alpha flew down to the rubble of the city, and looked for Fuzz’s body. After a few minutes, he chanced upon it. As he looked at the naked body of Gohan, he only had this to say. “Mm, just how I like ‘em.”

--

Meanwhile, at West City, Missing Person was going through a chase of his own. This time, he was the predator. His prey, Pimp Willy, was walking through the city somewhat hurriedly. Pimp Willy did a good job of masking his power level, but Missing Person was focused solely on Pimp Willy, so he was able to find him with ease. He held a gun in his hands. He knew that he had only one shot. Pimp Willy wouldn’t have any qualms with escaping once he heard the gunshot.

He noticed that Pimp Willy was accompanied by someone he recognized as another one of his enemies, ZOOLANDER. Oddly enough, they were holding hands tightly, like lovers on a date. “Whatever”, he thought, “I don’t discriminate.".

He saw his chance when Pimp Willy dropped his wallet. After Pimp Willy retrieved his wallet, and began to stand up, he fired his gun. Then, almost as if Pimp Willy expected it, he pulled ZOOLANDER in front of him, letting ZOOLANDER take the shot. Pimp Willy then started running.

Missing Person was in awe, but his awe was cut short by a Ki Blast fired at ZOOLANDER’s body. He looked at the source of the blast, and saw a similarly befuddled JasonC, who was standing with his hands still smoking from the blast.

The people reacted to the incident, and both JasonC and Missing Person decided to leave. Missing Person took one last glance at ZOOLANDER’s body, her formerly blue hair singed by the Ki Blast. It was true, Bulma was smoking hot.

--

Descuffphoenix had arrived at Kami’s Lookout. He had come there for the Power Pole, but he was being blocked by a talking cat, who claimed to be named Korin. He refused to take Korin's tests, so he had been arguing with Korin.

However, that argument was interrupted when he felt a sudden spike in energy. There was no mistaking it, that was Alpha’s energy. Sensing the urgency of the situation, he blasted Korin, and made off with the Power Pole.

--

Synonym smiled as he held up a piece of Saiyan chest armor. He had found it in the crash site of a Saiyan ship. Unfortunately, as a testatment to the sturdiness of the armor, nothing else in the ship managed to survive the crash, except for the machinery. It took some tinkering with the armor, but he eventually managed to put it on. He looked at himself at the mirror, and thought to himself, "Damn, I look fine.".

--

ForgeDigger walked away from the smoldering ruins of the Capsule Corporation's main office. She tried to ask politely for the Dragon Radar, but apparently that wasn't enough. She would have felt sorry for the people inside the building, but in a game of life or death, mercy isn't a mechanic.

She looked at the Dragon Radar. It displayed seven dots, one of which had moved since she last took a look at the Dragon Radar. She realized that one of the Dragon Balls had already been taken, and flew off, thinking about her next move.

Actions:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Synonym Scavenges Saiyan Armor.
descuffphoenix Scavenges Power Pole.
ZOOLANDER Scavenges 4 Star DragonBall.
RadicalFuzz Scavenges 6 Star Dragonball.
Alpha targets RadicalFuzz with the Special Ability Kamehameha.
JasonC attacks Pimp Willy with a Ki Blast.
Missing Person attacks Pimp Willy with a Gun.
Pimp Willy uses ZOOLANDER as a shield.
ForgeDigger Scavenges the Dragon Radar.

Results:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Synonym obtained the Saiyan Armor!
descuffphoenix obtained the Power Pole!
ForgeDigger obtained the Dragon Radar!

ZOOLANDER obtained the 4 Star DragonBall, but was killed by JasonC and Missing Person!
ZOOLANDER was... Bulma!
ZOOLANDER had the ability "Mechanic": "You can create special weapons using machines."

RadicalFuzz obtained the 6 Star DragonBall, but was killed by Alpha
RadicalFuzz was... Gohan!
RadicalFuzz had the ability "Juggernaut": "When you defend, you may add your attack to your defense."
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 03:17:24 am »
Aidebit wins for the most accurate portrayal of Synonym.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 09:13:05 am »
Not to rush you @DrWilgy, but remember you have till tomorrow night.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 09:16:55 am »
:tup:
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 11:14:45 am »
Episode 67: Wilgy's Second Transformation

Wilgy's energy spikes as his body begins to change form yet again. Wilgy turns into the form of NegaDuck!

Sorry, I forgot. I'll write something up tonight, if you want me to.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 07:10:23 pm »
@DrWilgy: Jesus Wept.

I even gave you extra time.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2015, 07:13:27 pm »
Oh... I was waiting until the "If you want me to" was answered. RIP. Thought you were already organizing your judgments or something and I didn't want to intervene.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2015, 07:34:53 pm »
Oh... I was waiting until the "If you want me to" was answered. RIP. Thought you were already organizing your judgments or something and I didn't want to intervene.

Oh.

@DrWilgy you have until tomorrow night.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2015, 07:47:27 pm »
Yokay. I'll sober up and do that.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2015, 09:10:28 pm »
Write it drunk.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 09:38:14 pm »
Thats a bad idea

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 09:43:39 pm »
Thats a bad idea

You're losing points for being a pussy.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 09:34:11 am »
Episode 148: Bad Parenting

Gohan flew through the sky frantically searching for any signs of what may be a Dragon Ball. "I need to find them and prevent my friends from fighting", He thought as he descended onto an island near south city. After searching high and low for the Dragon Ball, he sees a glowing orange ball sitting in a birds nest above him. "Great, only 4 more to go!" he exclaimed as he retrieved the ball. Suddenly Gohan sensed a familiar energy from right behind him, one so strong that pushed into the sky above the island. "Kame..." Was heard and Gohan looked back to see a glowing blue speck growing in radiance from the island. "Hame..." Gohan's eyes widened as he fully absorbed what was happening. "DAD NO!!" he yelled as he tried to flee the island. "HAAAAA!!!" a fantastic blue light smashed into Gohan's body. Burning his back and tearing though his skin. Gohan tried to resist his dad's kamehameha wave by shooting his own Masenko back into the wave, but eventually failed. Gohan's body was vaporized, and the 6 Star Dragon Ball fell back to the ground.

Vynce was Gohan, and was killed by Bious!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Bulma smirked as she paced around with her newly obtained 4 Star Dragon Ball. "Finding these things has become somewhat trivial" she had thought. Pacing around, she sees Yajirobe standing between an angered RadicalFuzz and Forgedigger. "Now we don't need do do anything irrational" Yajirobe explained. "You've been a fat useless character for too long!" Fuzz yelled, while aiming his gun. Yajirobe fell back trembling, "But what about that time I cut off Vegita's tail! I was the real hero then!" Forgedigger, now holding a glowing ki blast stated, "Like hell you were!" at that very moment both Forge and Fuzz took fire at Yajirobe, when he saw Bulma pacing around. Swifter than what the fat man should be able to accomplish, Yajirobe grabs Bulma and places her between himself and the projectiles. The ki blast hits first tearing at Bulma's stomach. The burn from the energy blasted deep enough into Bulma's organs that intestinal fluid began to flow out of her body as she coughed up blood. The bullets then began to riddle her hunched body, making her body dance with every bullet impact. Bullet wounds appeared all over her body, until one stray shot hit went through her left eye. Her eye exploded on impact and a vibrant mixture of flesh and blood flew from her body as she fell over. By the time Bulma's body had hit the floor, Yajirobe had already fled.

Forgedigger and RadicalFuzz attempted to kill Yajirobe!
DrWilgy is Yajirobe and used his power and used Bulma as a shield! Bulma was Scotty, and was killed by Forgedigger and RadicalFuzz!

Spoiler for Hiden:

Sig has scavenged Saiyan Armor!
Descuff has scavenged the Power Pole!
JasonC has scavenged the Dragon Radar!
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 11:37:45 am »
That ends round 1.

Round 2!

Theme: Harry Potter

Scenario: 9 Players

Player 1 attacks player 7 with a Killing Curse. Player 1 is killed by Player 7. Player 1 is Voldemort.
Player 2 Scavenges a Phoenix Down.
Player 3 attacks Player 8 with a Stun Blast.
Player 4 uses their ability and disarms player 8 of their wand.
Player 5 scavenges a luck potion.
Player 6 scavenges an Invisbility Cloak.
Player 7 activates their ability and nullifies and counters Player 1's attack. Player 1 is killed. Player 7 fulfills their win condition by killing Voldemort and is removed from the game. Player 7 is Harry Potter.
Player 8 scavenges the Golden Snitch, but is killed by player 3. Player 8 is Ginny.
Player 9 uses their ability and does 1 damage to all players at the end of the phase.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:41:10 am by Bious »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 01:49:39 pm »
I am the biggest harry potter nerd too. Impress me.

Baluchistan

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 02:17:14 pm »

End of Book 10: The Age of Ascension

Thirty years had past since Harry Potter had defeated Voldemort at the ground of Hogwarts Castle. Countless tales were told, true or not, about the adventures of those days. Many of these not-so-true tales would be heard by one Ronald Weasley. Today, he recounted such a tale where he had deftly maneuvered through a collapsing cavern while flying on his broom to retrieve one of Voldemort's horcruxes and saving his beloved Hermione from a giant cave-dwelling scorpion.

"That is NOT how that happened. Not at all!" cried Hermione. She was sitting atop a bleacher with Ron Weasley to her right, and Harry Potter to her left. This trio's friendship was one that would last through eternity. They had gathered here today at the Quidditich field at Hogwarts, where Harry was Headmaster, to attend the start of this year's Quidditch season opening ceremonies. "Honestly, Ron Weasley, if you are to tell any more tall tales of times of old, I swear I will-"

BOOM! The opening sound of the first Quidditch game of the season was under way! Harry kept his eyes on his son, Severus, who was playing as the Seeker for Gryffyndor. He also looked lovingly at his wife, and one true love, Ginny, who was flying about as the referee for this game. They made eye contact briefly before the Quidditch players came rushing past her, demanding her attention. In the next 20 minutes, the first Quidditch game of the season proved to be an exciting one. Severus cemented his place as the rookie to watch. He was able to retrieve the Golden Snitch and end the game for a Gryffyndor victory. Everyone cheered!

Severus gave the snitch to his mother. Ginny replied, "Nice work, son. You might even be faster than your dad!" Severus beamed widely and hugged his mother. His smile, however, turned suddenly into a look of horror and disbelief. The sky blackened with swirling dark clouds blocking out the sun. Three figures cloaked in dark magic smoke apparated onto the field. One of them was immediately recognizable from any child or adult who read a history book. Even those who did not know his appearance would immediately know who he was just from the fear and evil gaze emanating from his eyes that somehow could sear into the souls of anyone that looked at him. It was him. The One Who Must Not Be Named. Voldemort.

Ginny, being the closest to the intruders, retrieved her wand from her robe and aimed it at Voldemort. Fearless, she walked forward and attempted to cast a protective spell around the school grounds. But before she could finish her incantation, one of the other dark figures pointed his wand at her and yelled, "Expelliarmus!" Ginny's wand was thrust out her own hands and she stood there, helpless. The other of Voldemort's lackies pointed her wand at Ginny, this time yelling, "Stupefy Insidious!" Ginny's body suddenly locked up as if stunned. She shook vigorously as if in pain, not being able to control her body other than her eyes which were darting around looking at her enemies. Looking at her friends and family. Looking for help.

Suddenly Harry apparated down next to her. He grabbed her gently as she fell, losing control of her legs. "No, no, no, no!" was all Harry could say in this moment of surprise and anger. Then the second part of the spell began to take hold of Ginny, the life draining from her body. Her eyes turned pale as Harry stared into them. Without control of her lips, she could not even say goodbye to anyone. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" Harry's cry could be heard all the way by the Forbidden Forest on the other side of the castle grounds.

Harry stood, eyes fiercely on Voldemort. Voldemort smiled sinisterly, and in a quick flash, pointed his wand at Harry, exclaiming, "Avadacadavra!" The killing curse went straight for Harry's heart as a beam of evil energy shot straight through Harry's chest. Harry stood, unfaltering, eyes still locked on his mortal enemy, and began walking towards Voldemort. "Why? Why won't you die?" cried Voldemort. Harry's chest began to glow softly, as if the light of his heart had now become his source of magic power. His chest glowed with each heart beat, glowing in intensity with each second, each step that he moved closer to Voldemort. Harry raised his wand, and the light from his chest expanded to course through his arm and into his wand, before sending a wave of light towards Voldemort, completely annihilating him!

Harry turned back to his now-dead wife and knelt down beside her. Severus joined him, and the family mourned as the others watched in silence.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2015, 02:31:49 pm »
He also looked lovingly at his wife, and one true love, Ginny,

@jasonC loses.

Spoiler for Hiden:
8)
Spoiler for Hiden:
8) 8)
Spoiler for Hiden:
jk
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:32:55 pm by Bious »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2015, 07:41:03 pm »
@jasonC loses.

Spoiler for Hiden:
8)
Spoiler for Hiden:
8) 8)
Spoiler for Hiden:
jk
I'm with you. Fuck Ginny.

Bonus points if I get to have a threesome with fleur and Luna.

Baluchistan

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 07:51:01 pm »
Luna? Really?.... LUNA?

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 08:06:08 pm »
Yes Luna.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2015, 08:23:34 pm »
Huh, I never knew Luna got married after DH.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2015, 09:43:47 pm »
Luna best grill

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2015, 01:10:39 am »
JasonC is going to set a record for least number of points.

Baluchistan

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 04:24:17 am »
I am the biggest harry potter nerd too. Impress me.

Baluchistan

Well, I'm screwed.

(Haven't read any of the books nor seen any of the movies.)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2015, 05:06:20 am »
Well, I'm screwed.

(Haven't read any of the books nor seen any of the movies.)

Ron is a little bitch
Hermione should have married Harry
Ginny is a skank
Luna is best waifu
Fleur is 11/10

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1927
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 05:15:16 am »
Here's everything you need to know about Harry Potter.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 05:30:30 am »
Holy shit. I can't ....ugh.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 07:33:27 pm »
What the fuck are you doing you mother fuckers

Baluchistan

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 02:34:20 pm »
@DrWilgy and @Aidebit got three days.

Aidebit if you really don't know Harry Potter write about Lord of the Rings instead.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2015, 02:46:37 pm »
@DrWilgy and @Aidebit got three days.

Aidebit if you really don't know Harry Potter write about Lord of the Rings instead.
I have learned enough about HP, so I'll just go with that.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:47:09 pm by Aidebit »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2015, 03:00:08 pm »
I have learned enough about HP, so I'll just go with that.
Kay.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »
Phase 2 - Riddle Me This

Cobalt and Vonvorto paced in a circle, each concentrating solely on the person in front of them. Cobalt, firm like an oak, knew that he had to put an end to Vonvorto, before Vonvorto grew too powerful. He brought his wand up, and a dark aura filled the arena, attracting the attention of all the people nearby.

The Chief, noticing the sudden spike in power, grabbed the Phoenix Down, and ran away from the scene as quickly as he could. Quinn did the same, but took a Luck Potion instead.

Skizzz’s attention was also taken by the growing power, and after seeing Chief flee, he grabbed the Golden Snitch, and began to run away. However, when he motioned to get his wand, just in case he needed to defend himself, he couldn’t find it.

He spotted Gagarina, who was quite far away, and upon seeing his wand in Gagarina’s other hand, silently spouted some curses to himself. He decided that being disarmed was worse than the risk of not leaving the area and becoming collateral damage, so he started to chase after Gagarina.

He kept his sight focused solely on Gagarina. He examined Gagarina’s features, his sly smile, his relaxed posture… his calm face… something was off. However, before he could think about what exactly was “off”, he suddenly felt a burning sensation at his back.

He tried to turn around, but found himself paralyzed. He tried to move anything, anything at all, but even his eyelids couldn’t respond. He saw Kaz walking over to Gagarina, and inferred that they worked together to bring him down.

“Those… weasels!” was Skizzz’s last thought, before everything went black, and his consciousness faded.

Augustus, seeing all this chaos and carnage, was forced to take a sigh of relief, knowing that he didn’t get tangled up in any of it, and also knowing that he would never be disturbed again. He took the Invisibility Cloak, wrapped it around himself, and then vanished. The waves of power from Cobalt’s wand were growing even more powerful, and even though he was invisible, Augustus knew that he would still be affected by Cobalt’s immense power if he stayed where he was. He started to scurry away as fast as he could.

“This ends now, creTin! Like, bye! Avada Kedavra!” yelled Cobalt, as he stared down Vonvorto. Vonvorto seemed serene, as if he did not fear Cobalt, but it was clear that if he continued doing nothing, Cobalt would end him.

Cobalt, with a wave of the wand, cast the Killing Curse. Vonvorto’s fate looked sealed.

“You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?” Vonvorto said, as his seemingly apathetic demeanor was broken by a sly smirk. Vonvorto raised his wand, and uttered a short incantation. Suddenly, all of the dark energy in the atmosphere seemed different. It did not reflect the power of Cobalt, rather, it gave off Vonvorto’s energy.

Seeing this, the rest of the players started to run even faster from the duel. However, they were all being watched by Leaflord, who had yet to make any moves, and chose to watch the players from afar.

Meanwhile, Cobalt’s expression had distorted, to one filled with focus, to one which embodied shock, and, fittingly, terror.
“Say goodbye,” said Vonvorto, “it was fun while it lasted!”

Cobalt immediately felt the effects of Vonvorto's counterattack. After a few seconds, Cobalt couldn't help butfall  to his knees, and immediately after that, all life left his body, and he toppled backwards. Cobalt’s body turned white, and all of the dark energy in the area was dispelled.

The other challengers turned back, and saw Vonvorto standing over Cobalt’s corpse. They hurried back, in utter awe of Vonvorto’s display of power. Even Augustus and Leaflord, who were doing their best to stay hidden, went closer to Vonvorto.

“And with his death… I’m done.” Vonvorto said, as he started to glow. A white light surrounded his body, and his legs soon joined his body. Before long, his whole body was gone, mixed with the light. After some time, he was completely gone, and the light disappeared.

There were some swears among the crowd of players, and some expressions of confusion, but they were all interrupted by Leaflord. “Baubillious!” yelled Leaflord. The players tried to cast defensive spells, but they knew that on such short notice, they wouldn’t be able to dodge the spell. Leaflord was able to land a hit on everyone.

“Aw, no one died,” observed Leaflord. The players looked around, and saw that everyone managed to deal with the spell, either by taking it directly, or using defensive tactics. They all turned towards Leaflord.

“Let’s get him!” yelled Gagarina. The others nodded in agreement, but by the time they looked back at Leaflord, he was already gone. Gagarina thought to himself that he shouldn’t have shouted it out like that.

The wizards stood in the arena, which was now the home of a great battle. They looked at each other, and each started to think about what their next plan of action would be. One by one, the wizards left the impromptu gathering.

Actions:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cobalt attacks Vonvorto with a Killing Curse.
The Chief scavenges a Phoenix Down.
Kaz attacks Skizzz with a Stun Blast.
Gagarina uses their ability and disarms Skizzz of their wand.
Quinn scavenges a Luck Potion.
Augustus scavenges an Invisibility Cloak.
Vonvorto activates their ability and nullifies and counters Cobalt’s attack.
Skizzz scavenges the Golden Snitch.
Leaflord uses their ability and does 1 damage to all players.

Results:
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Chief obtained a Phoenix Down.
Quinn obtained a Luck Potion.
Augustus obtained the Invisibility Cloak.

Skizzz obtained the Golden Snitch, but was killed by Kaz! Skizzz was Ginny!
Cobalt was killed by Vonvorto. Cobalt was Voldemort!
Vonvorto fulfilled their win condition by killing Voldemort and was removed from the game. Vonvorto was Harry Potter!

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 10:49:20 pm »
Phase 3: Never Leave your Wand Exposed

Alpha stood in the middle of Hogwarts' Quidditch pitch, facing a hooded RadicalFuzz. Fuzz removes his hood before Alpha, revealing his identity, the Dark Lord, Voldemort.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"Harry Potter..." Voldemort murmured as he walked up to Alpha, "Your new form doesn't fit you very well." The Dark Lord dropped his cloak to the floor revealing his naked body. "It is time I get you back for lynching me day 1 those many, many, years ago..." Voldemort's wand rose as he slowly paced towards Alpha."Finite Incantatem!" The Dark Lord shouted striking Alpha with a spell. The spell caused Alpha's enchantment to fade away along with knocking off his clothing, revealing his identity. Harry Potter, now fully revealed in front of the dark lord, stood back up. His wand shook once or twice with anticipation, but he said nothing. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Voldemort shouted unleashing his killing curse from his wand. I glowed a brilliant green before hitting Harry in the face, covering from head to toe in the light. A sound wave crackled out from the spell, shaking the Quidditch pitch as Voldemort's load landed on Harry. When the light subsided, Harry laid motionless on the grass.

Aidebit, looking around in the Room of Requirement finds the feather of a Phoenix, but it's properties seem strange, almost as if it is not from this universe altogether. Aidebit has obtained a Phoenix Down!

Vynce, riding a mighty broomstick, reaches his hand in front of him grabbing the Golden Snitch above Hogwarts Castle. Upon grabbing the Snitch, he sees a bright green light from the Quidditch pitch and slows down to a float above the castle. Vynce, feeling something isn't right whips out his wand and flies towards the pitch. As soon as he picks up speed, a sticky white bolt of magic flies by his head, barely missing him. Looking back, he can now see that he is being pursued by Bious and JasonC. Vynce turns his broom around and points his wand at the two, but JasonC quickly chants "Expelliarmus!" releasing a spell that hits Vynce's wand, disarming him. JasonC flies by the disarmed Vynce and can now only see Bious who was flying behind him. Time seems to slow down as Bious pulls out his large black wand and points it straight at Vynce. Vynce reacts and attempts to turn around and flee, but it is too late. Bious chants "Stupefy" and a magic bolt hits Vynce in the back. The stun blast paralyzes Vynce and he falls from his broom. Quickly falling towards the ground, and completely stunned, Vynce can only watch as the ground quickly approaches him. "SPLAT!" Vynce's body hits the floor and his bones crunch. His organs are smashed and a large amount of his fluids are ejected from his body on impact. Vynce's broken body changes somewhat as the enchantment hiding his identity fades. Vynce was Ginny, and is was splattered by Bious.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. In his hand, a luck potion, given to him by Fleur. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore. Synonym has obtained a Luck Potion!

Cobalt drapes a peculiar cloth over himself looks in the mirror of his chamber, but doesn't see anything in the reflection. Cobalt has obtained the Invisibility Cloak!

Fuzz approached Alpha's body, laughing. His laughter, his victory, was all he could think about. There was no one left who could stand in his way. Suddenly though, a sharp pain struck the dark lord and he fell over. Alpha's body began to move once again, clenching at the grass of the pitch. "Impossible..." Fuzz murmured. Alpha stood up slowly and stared at Fuzz. Fuzz's body began to change color, darkening and flaking. It was as if his body was turning to dust. The wind blew and stripped a layer of Fuzz's skin off, revealing muscle and fibrous tissue exposed to the elements. That tissue then began to dry and flake away in the same fashion his skin did earlier. Several drops of blood dripped from Fuzz's body, but would dry before striking the ground. Fuzz yelled in pain, the pain of death that he has experienced many times before. His wand broke in half and turned to dust, followed by his arm, and then his leg. Soon the Dark Lord was no more. Alpha turns his back to where the Dark Lord once stood, and walks away. Alpha was Harry Potter! RadicalFuzz was Voldemort! RadicalFuzz has been killed! Alpha has accomplished his win condition and has been removed from the game!

Lucius, with a great amount of magic, forms image of his wand in the sky. Everyone's head begins to hurt. Moments later the giant wand in the sky fades away and the pain subsides. Everyone took 1 damage!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:01:38 am by DrWilgy »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2015, 06:19:39 am »
I read this once on imgur: take any Harry Potter fanfic and replace "wand" with "dick".

I almost feel like Wilgy made them interchangeable on purpose.

"Harry Potter..." Voldemort murmured as he walked up to Alpha, "Your new form doesn't fit you very well." The Dark Lord dropped his cloak to the floor revealing his naked body. "It is time I get you back for lynching me day 1 those many, many, years ago..." Voldemort's wanddick rose as he slowly paced towards Alpha."Finite Incantatem!" The Dark Lord shouted striking Alpha with a spell. The spell caused Alpha's enchantment to fade away along with knocking off his clothing, revealing his identity. Harry Potter, now fully revealed in front of the dark lord, stood back up. His wanddick shook once or twice with anticipation, but he said nothing.

Fuzz yelled in pain, the pain of death that he has experienced many times before. His wanddick broke in half and turned to dust, followed by his arm, and then his leg. Soon the Dark Lord was no more.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:20:40 am by ForgeDigger »
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1927
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2015, 07:14:46 am »
I almost feel like Wilgy made them interchangeable on purpose.

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2015, 07:29:56 am »

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. In his hand, a luck potion, given to him by Fleur. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wanddick anymore. Synonym has obtained a Luck Potion!

No way! Wilgy made a dirty joke! I never suspected anything!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »
Take this bonus while we grade you all.

Theme: Anything
Scenario: Write the best arena deaths you can think of for your judges.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 03:50:39 am »
I chose to do a Jesus Toast Memes theme, because who doesn't like memes

Phase 8 - JTMassacre

Write-up:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Skizzz had been running for an hour when he finally gave in to the fatigue and crumpled to the ground. He knew that the Jesus Toast was isolated from everything else in the world, but he didn’t expect it to be this far. If he could get back in touch with his JTM buddies, he would’ve definitely taken a selfie for the Fitness Thread, but alas, it was too late for that.

Then, he saw it. He saw the Jesus Toast. Just the mere sight of the toast gave him enough strength to crawl his way over to it. He felt beads of sweat drop down his forehead, one even making him cringe, by getting into his eye, but he continued. This was his manna in the desert. This was the Jesus Toast.

Skizzz grabbed the Jesus Toast. He felt a slight crunch when he held it in his hands, and recalled all of the legends he heard about the Toast, about how it would give whoever ate it the power to see everything, no matter how inconspicuous, no matter how insignificant. He was scared and nervous, but at the same time, euphoric. The mere thought of having the Jesus Toast was making him excited. He broke off a small part of the Toast, and dropped it in his mouth.

--

The Chief parried yet another one of Synonym’s attacks. The two had been fighting in a forest, and managed to create a clearing through their attacks. Every time Synonym would swing his sword, The Chief blocked his attack with his own sword, and parried it. The Chief was impressed by Synonym’s resilience, but he knew to himself that in a battle of attrition, he would triumph.

In an attempt to catch The Chief off guard, Synonym went for a quick jab, but The Chief grabbed his hand, brought him in, and punched him straight in the face. Synonym reeled back, and blood started to drip from his nose. Synonym grabbed a large Toogs star, which was the size of Chief’s body armor, and threw it towards The Chief. The Chief caught the star, and elbowed Synonym right after. Synonym recoiled back, until he hit a tree, and saw The Chief throw the Toogs star towards him.

Synonym rolled away, but The Chief grabbed his neck before he could get far. The Chief looked like he was ready to suffocate Synonym, but Synonym started to plea, “Don’t kill me!” he said, in utter desperation. “I am… I am Vote Bot! If you kill me, who will count your votes… who will save you from quote pyramids?”

The Chief smiled. “Well, if you’re a robot…” he said. Synonym started to smile as well, hoping that The Chief would spare him. However, The Chief quickly impaled Synonym on the Toogs star. The Chief continued “…then this won’t hurt, right?”

Synonym indeed felt nothing. However, the Toogs star had destroyed the microchip that coordinated all of his actions and damaged his power source. Synonym searched his databases for one last witty remark from the SRK and JTM Mafia threads. “Phoenix Wright Mafia… II...” was his final slight against The Chief.

--

Sig and Bious faced each other. They were also locked in battle. Bious, who was wielding a spear, had the upper hand in the fight. Sometimes, Sig, wielding the familiar Walking Cane, could get a few good hits in, but on every other occasion, Bious had Sig outmatched. Sig had heart, however, which kept him fighting.

“I was the winner of the first Arena game! Face it, kid, you’re outclassed.” Bious yelled, as he deflected yet another one of Sig’s strikes. Bious was graceful, every one of his strikes was done with a purpose, either to put more pressure on Sig, or to advance himself forward. He avoided unnecessary strikes, and in doing so, avoided making mistakes.

Sig was on the ropes. He’d need a miracle to win this fight. Fleeing was an option, but not a very good one. Bious was faster than him. Running away would just be making himself vulnerable. But… it was the best option for him. As Bious swung his spear, Sig dashed away, instead of trying to parry, as he did before.

--

Skizzz could feel the power of the Jesus Toast coursing through his veins… and by extension, his throbbing boner. He felt the energy rising up through him, the energy of hundreds of thousands of salty posts… he couldn’t hold it in anymore. He had to release his energy somewhere. He spotted Sig being cornered by Bious, and decided that that was the best place to target. He closed his eyes, and felt an enormous wealth of energy leaving him… but it felt odd… it felt… like a pony.

--

Sig was trying to evade all of Bious’s attacks, and for the most part, succeeded. He knew that it would only be a while before Bious would start predicting where Sig would go, so Sig had to think of a plan, quickly. He thought for a bit, but with Bious constantly on his tail, he couldn’t concentrate.

A beam of golden-brown light suddenly struck the ground behind Bious. Bious turned around to look. He shouted, in a horrified manner, “Jesus Toast!”. Sig recognized the fear in his voice and, almost instinctively, took his chance to kick Bious into the pillar of light.

As soon as Bious touched the light, his body started to glow. He screamed in agony, over and over again, as his feet began to morph into stumps. Soon, his hands would follow. His body shrunk, becoming about half the size that it was previously. His head grew more circular, and his hair grew out. He felt his eyes grow larger, and he screeched once more. Finally, he felt a mark growing near his hind legs, a mark in the shape of the Jesus Toast Mafia logo. He stopped glowing, and Sig was in shock as he saw Bious’s new form, a small, blue… and admittedly, cute pony.

“Wh-What happened to me…” Bious said, as he shuddered. Sig was taken aback, but realized that it was still Bious who was in front of him, and decided to take his chance. Bious’s high-pitched wails didn’t even make Sig hesitate, in fact, it seemed to encourage Sig. After a few minutes, Bious finally uttered his final neigh, and his conscience left his bruised body.

Actions:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Synonym attacked The Chief.
The Chief attacked Synonym
Skizzz scavenged the Jesus Toast
Sig attacked Bious
Bious attacked Sig

Results:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Skizzz obtained the Jesus Toast! The Jesus Toast caused a random arena hazard to affect another player!

The Chief killed Synonym! Synonym was Vote Bot!
Sig and an arena hazard killed Bious! Bious was Skizzzgasm!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 11:08:48 am »
Bonus ends Wednesday if you wanna do it @jasonC and @DrWilgy.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 01:53:37 pm »
That's the post.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2015, 01:22:43 pm »
I'm failing @Aidebit for making Vonvorto Harry and me Voldemort. HIS NAME IS VONVORTO. LIKE. VONVORTOMORT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. SQUANDERED.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2015, 02:16:48 pm »
I'm failing @Aidebit for making Vonvorto Harry and me Voldemort. HIS NAME IS VONVORTO. LIKE. VONVORTOMORT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. SQUANDERED.

ur just salty cuz von rekt u

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2015, 04:50:12 am »
I have submitted my judgement, now we play the waiting game.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2015, 12:20:51 pm »
*cricket noises*