June 28, 2017, 08:53:47 pm

Author Topic: All Star Mafia Thread: Akatsuki Chat  (Read 14369 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1478
Re: All Star Mafia Thread: Akatsuki Chat
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 09:45:30 pm »
CJ has been removed from access to the forum, RIP CJ
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +369
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2014, 06:13:17 am »
RIP in peace my compadre.
*Pours out a bar of hyper meter*

What I'm going to try to do:
-Keep MP alive and try to ever so gently nudge him towards certain people or certain questions
-Kill the most "role-y" person I can find at night

✰Alpha✰ - Hunch that he's UC, actually, but not a strong one
Augustus - MP is going to turn on him if we let them both live long enough, at this rate
Bious - Wait for him to be pressed more IMO,
Blindknagg - Not sure.
The Chief - Never killing this man lol, if I go down our first interaction means that everyone else will push him down to hell with me
Hecatom - Not sure, he hasn't posted hardly at all. Viable lynch candidate for tomorrow
kaz - Jones was reading him with a role, and I can see it somewhat.
Missing Person - Not Night 1, at least, maybe if he gets me lynched tomorrow you can kill him to solidify Chief's lynch, but definitely not tonight. I need to be ready for him to call me on not pushing my "top two suspects" pretty soon, but for the moment we had a giant bitchfest in thread so that's a decent enough excuse
Vynce - Double checking things a lot. Not sure if it's because he has a role though, or if it's because it's All-Stars. He definitely is more active than usual, if not with post count with post content, he's urging people to do things. Kill him if I get offed in between now and tomorrow night.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX - Risky, since we had a lot of interaction Day 1, and I don't have a strong read on role/roleless. It would also make people feel that I have to either be another civ or the mafia half of the civ/mafia thing they were talking about. Unlikely.

Okay, this is the official night kill of that Akatsuki:

Kill Alpha

By the way Forge, Bious said you're playing a good civ game and it worries him. In one of his, what, four I think posts. So try to keep him alive as a human shield if he continues to feel that way. MP is likely going to push my lynch tomorrow. If I die by Vigi then it's either MP or someone who has faith in him, probably someone who voted with him or expressed strong approval.

Also this is going in my sig the second I die:
This is such bullshit that a single bull shitting it out would've died from exhaustion
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +600
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2014, 08:21:31 am »
Lol nice. Are you sure about Alpha over kaz though?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2014, 08:34:13 am »
Deadline is in 30 minutes

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2014, 09:20:45 am »
Ouch : (

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 09:21:07 am »
Enough, yeah. Plus if we miss Alpha is actually doing something.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 09:35:59 am »
Welp. Looky there. Told ya you should've gone with kaz.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2014, 09:36:12 am »
MADORKA UCHICA CUTS A MAN NEARLY IN TWO
PINK HAIRED ANIME GIRL JUST DAWDLES ON OVER
COMPLETELY CURED

WELP
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2014, 09:37:27 am »
Alright, alright, you were right. I should've gone with kaz. That'll be the baseline for tomorrow night then. With any luck Medic will protect Alpha again, so if he is Naruto he'll get sikwidit-ed.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2014, 09:38:40 am »
Pimp that last sentence is the best, real talk. I am narrowing my eyes at the general populace who might be Sakura so hard right now.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2014, 09:40:08 am »
lol glad it fits on multiple levels, even though its mostly just an SRK joke about Sakura always being useless

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2014, 09:54:36 am »
Sakura being useless isn't just an SRK joke, it's one of life's truths.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2014, 02:04:48 pm »
I'm calling Chief's bluff. At least, hopefully. If I die the game becomes a bit trickier for you Forge. Vynce, Chief, & you are the main 3 that I'd recruit. Vynce is my bro and I'd want to run it back from the mock game, Chief and I work very well together and I know that (plus when I get someone he thinks is dirty lynched he acts like it was all me :D), and the reasons for recruiting you would be obvious. If it comes to that bring up that you were the one who called me in the mock game. If someone mentions that it has to be one of you 3 then try to work in the possibility of yomi. I got Mafia twice in a row, Godfather even, so my thirst for pulling Mafia was sated and I'd be more likely to try new things.

Not that I intend on dying, I have at least one more phase left in me, but I'm playing a dangerous game right now.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2014, 02:49:00 pm »
Okay.

Very tempted to bait and say that "Alpha is clean" for my investigation.

I probably won't though.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2014, 02:50:03 pm »
Nevermind that'd be retarded. He'd be inconclusive anyway. But still, you get the point.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2014, 08:52:31 pm »
Good, I was right on Chief's bluff. For the record I legit don't want to lynch him or kill him at night. Yes we run the risk of him learning but he's bad at getting people lynched, usually he points something out and their reaction gets them lynched. Weird thing is he knows I called his bluff but doesn't think it makes me dirty, I guess? Whatever. If I go down then ever he or TGG (If MP is looking for a sanity check from Hecatom) is going down with me so long as MP still has a finger left to post with.

He'll push and push because he wants to have called all three mafia on day one. And when he's wrong the civs will start toasting on him. A few days without any progress will do things to a Town. Our goal is to bleed them out from here on, make them to forever without any progress.

I need to respond to MP's posts about Alpha being a bad role read, but I need to be exceptionally careful if I do so. Probably won't at all. Still, I need to reply to something he's said and keep him talking, ideally about why another player is dirty. I also want to stop people from lynching Chief, but if I defend him too hard MP will latch onto me. Chief is a variable, as all players are, but he's one of the least variable players in the game IMO.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2014, 07:14:06 am »
This is gonna be fun.

Pimp I still show up dirty on UC results right?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2014, 07:32:27 am »
What are you planning to do, then?
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2014, 07:44:20 am »
Explain my ass off, I guess. Get Chief to speak up more, get MP to slow down or acknowledge lack of votes on me as Toast.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2014, 08:55:51 am »
You wouldn't believe how sly I feel posting that. I deleted the node containing the mention in this thread, so it doesn't show up at all. There's no missing numbers, no datestamp that can't be looked up by a civ.

So by bashing Hecatom, I look cleaner. At least, that what I'm hoping.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2014, 09:00:17 am »
Immensely so, fantastic job! If he goes and posts links then that's time and pressure on him for a legit reason, if he doesn't then he's lynch target número uno

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2014, 09:09:56 am »
Also Vigi is likely going to act tonight FYI. Such a big lead makes firing shots very appealing. Hopefully he'll kill MP for some stupid reason lol

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2014, 09:21:45 am »
Yeah. That'd be awesome. lol

On the plus side I might be able to seem clear for a while.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2014, 09:23:59 am »
Yeah you're our endgame. There's no way I'm living to Day 4, and it's my goal to screw them up as much as possible now.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2014, 09:39:11 am »
Just a heads up Forge, what you did should be worth a DQ. You know this. You know the rules pertaining to this, and yet you did it anyway.

The only reason its not a DQ, is because Hecatom got away with it, and I should've stopped it before it started.

But know this, even if you manage a win somehow, it will forever be tainted because you cheated to get it. I can respect the move, its something I've used myself in the past to look clean/mess with people, but since we all agreed it was not allowed, it is not a valid tactic.

But like I said, Hecatom shoulda been dqd for posting the image he did before, and I didn't stop this before it spiraled out of control, so I'm gonna allow it. Just be prepared for blowback if/when you do win, off the back of that move :tup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:39:26 am by Pimp Willy »

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2014, 09:40:01 am »
What did the picture she posted contain? Can't see it on mobile.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2014, 09:41:38 am »
A screenshot of her view of the forums, all the mentions/access to the forum was edited out, and she edited the mentions to contain jokes to prove that hecatom could be lying. Which is why its not a DQ, because it was in response to hecatom and directly proving you can just edit the html to say whatever you want, so shes literally PROVING you can lie about what is on the page, but while doing so hiding her mafia access : )

I actually really respect that tactic and like I said, used it in the past to the same effect lol

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2014, 09:45:13 am »
Yeah, I was really only doing to it to prove Hecatom was wrong. Honestly I don't think it gave us that much of an advantage anyway, so there's no weight on my shoulders if we win even after that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2014, 09:54:30 am »
Lol them jokes tho

Yeah, it was literally saying "THIS IS FAKE" so I don't think it was that bad, aside from being against the rules.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2014, 04:03:40 pm »
Chief's talking about going after me tomorrow if Hecatom turns up civ. He thinks I care, HAH!

(Chief that was a joke from past Fuzz. Welcome to the temporal metagame)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2014, 04:27:01 pm »
Aw man I love this game. I am in my element right now. Getting my ass lynched or shot tonight, but in my element nonetheless.

MP, when you read this, good job on pushing me so hard. Bad job on your Chief read, as you'll have already learned BWAHAHAHAHA

Forge I'm going to do something fun if MP successfully gets erryone to lynch me. Something really fun. It won't involve you, promise.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2014, 04:28:05 pm »
Okay but at least clue me in so I'm not in the dark.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2014, 04:30:27 pm »
Here's the best part.

I have no idea. I have no clue what I'm going to do! It's fantastic :tup:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2014, 04:32:10 pm »
I... okay. When you do figure it out, don't leave me hanging.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2014, 04:32:35 pm »
Or maybe you should leave me hanging? Could help with the whole "act natural" thing.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2014, 04:33:45 pm »
I'll let you know if I'm not going to tell you anything. I think.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2014, 04:54:28 pm »
@Pimp Willy
Lynch Bious

Also you spend like twice your time in this thread as opposed to the game thread lol

Oh shit you can check that. That's not a feature that helps very much.

Go to a person's profile, then go to "View Stats" and it's the bottom-right.

If someone calls you on that Forge just say you left your computer on when you were reading the mock game Mafia thread. And most of all, act like you didn't know that was a stat that could be tracked.

I think the curtain's starting to close on my lifespan. Vote for me now Forge, you gain more from the vote than the possibility of me living an extra half-phase because of a tie. It's important to have a good reason to. Like you said before, whatever reasons you would actually find me lynch-worthy for would be best. I'll start floundering more to assist you.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »
Actually once the thread is moved to the Archive, all the time you spent viewing it shifts to "Archive" viewing time, so if they implement that strategy and see that you're the only other one with "Current Mafia Conversation" then it's game. They have no reason to, most people are content and not looking for a broken forum feature at the moment though.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2014, 05:09:36 pm »
Okay, I'll stop doing that. But I thought we were lynching Bious today.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2014, 05:10:38 pm »
Actually I'm gonna start spending time in GD with my compy open.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2014, 05:16:26 pm »
I tried, but MP is damn good at pushing by  himself. He forced me to play this as my last day.

For the record though, I started giving bigger reactions to set MP up for lynching Chief and being completely wrong, and to give Forge a good reason to lynch me. I feel it's important to note that it was a conscious choice, and I enjoyed this phase greatly.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2014, 05:26:39 pm »
Ideally he lynches or calls a Vigi shot on Chief, and he turns up civ. Then, he either goes to Bious for reasons the thread has stated, or goes to Bious because I was pushing him so hard and is wrong again.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2014, 09:06:35 pm »
I am a happy man. I can relax after a long day's work, and survey all that I have accomplished. Which is pretty much only making MP go slightly crazy, not lynching me was all the Town.

I'm about 90% sure that I'm getting merced by the Vigi tonight. I'll have to submit the kill either at 7 AM or 10:45 Forge.

Either way, I'm leaving the kill up to you since you'll be the one making decisions from here on out. While I can't actually give you the power to make night kills, whoever you want dead is getting a Madorka Chop where the sun don't shine.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2014, 09:22:37 pm »
So I think it's either between MP and kaz.

Honestly MP doesn't have a role, imo. kaz, might. If you do get merc'd tonight, MP dying will make total sense, though. If you don't, well... That may or may not work out.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2014, 05:26:20 am »
I'm not reading MP as a role, I agree. I still need a target for tonight, but if you don't respond then I'll default to kaz.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2014, 06:00:05 am »
If you really think the vigi will listen to MP, thrn go for him. Just keep in mind he might be protected.

Kaz is the safe bet. If you're looking for high-risk high-reward, go for MP.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2014, 06:06:31 am »
I'm almost certain that the Vigi will listen to MP. The issue is the Medic will be protecting MP unless he's going for a yomi play. I'm operating on the assumption that the Medic isn't going to protect kaz regardless of yomi. Honestly after getting that save Night 1, I'd rather take the mostly guaranteed kill on kaz.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2014, 07:12:35 am »
Kill kaz

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2014, 07:57:33 am »
Good choice. MP looks like he's going in on Auggy today anyway, that should buy some time. The hard part is figuring out when exactly the medic won't be protecting him after you turn up mafia.

Calling the 2 mafia on day 1 doesn't exactly leave grounds for kicking dirt up on him, unless you want to go super yomi mode.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2014, 08:01:37 am »
MP's going to be protected so long as Alpha continues to be quiet. If Alpha speaks up more, which is bad for us unless he's horribly wrong, then there might be a time MP isn't being protected. Right now though, if I was Medic I'd be protecting MP, no brainer.

And yeah, MP is cleared, but I don't like saying someone's cleared. I actually wasn't trying to split hairs but he thinks I was lol

In about an hour and a half we'll learn if the Vigi trusts MP and/or wants me dead. I'd pretty much put money on yes, but you never know. I nearly died to the Day 1 lynch with no evidence and then Day 2 it's 7-4 lol