June 25, 2017, 10:21:51 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Sign-Up Thread  (Read 20974 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Sign-Up Thread
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:51:29 am »
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” - Confucius

Civilians:
Spoiler for Hiden:

The Graysons:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Third-Party:
Spoiler for Hiden:

28 Players
17 Civilians
4 Mafia
7 Third Party

Order of Actions:
Sabotage > Enforce > Douse > Protect > Kill > Ignite > Investigate > Silence > Search > Select > Bark

The game is over once either the Civilians or the Graysons win. All third-parties that have not fulfilled their win condition by this time lose (except Ashley).

Voting is done using the following code:
Code: [Select]
[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
Tied votes will result in a No Lynch.

Due to the format of this game, there will be no disqualifications for inactivity. Therefore, there is no need for subs.

Roleless Civilians will be given the text "You are a Roleless Civilian.", with role cards made per write-up.

Regardless of which role you get, you may request an Australian via PM when you sign up. The reason why will be revealed later.

Spoiler for Missing Person's Common Sense Rules:
1. Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your talk in the mafia conversation. If you're one of the lovers, keep your chat inside the Lovers conversation. You should not be PMing anyone. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it. PM'ing once will result in a DQ. Habitually doing so will result in a ban. (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2. No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of JTM. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3. No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your private conversations, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

4. Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

5. Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.) [Better yet, don't do this at all. Idek what that means.]

6. English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

7. No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

8. Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful toward other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ. I don't give a fuck about this rule. I will however make a separate shitposting thread for anyone that wants to talk shit.

Sign-Ups
1. @Fruit Punch Samurai G
2. @Missing Person
3. @DrWilgy
4. @jasonC
5. @Bious
6. @Blindknagg
7. @Synonym
8. @Cobalt
9. @Augustus
10. @RadicalFuzz
11. @ForgeDigger
12. @Leaflord
13. @Adam Levine
14. @Gamer Dude
15. @descuffphoenix
16. @Wolf
17. @kaz
18. @The Chief
19. @Skizzz
20. @Pimp Willy
21. @fontisian
22. @Baramur
23. @vonvorto
24. @Pozzai
25. @Citrus
26. @SlipperyAxII
27. @Lissa
28. @ZOOLANDER
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:42:24 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VII: Revenge - Sign-Up Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:52:59 am »
Count me in. Also make me civ.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:56:45 am »
In.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 08:59:14 am »
In, put me on the same team as fpsg please.

Can we see the roleless card? Or text that will be associated with roleless?
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 09:44:37 am »
In, put me on the same team as fpsg please.

Can we see the roleless card? Or text that will be associated with roleless?

Added this to the main page.

Roleless Civilians will be given the text "You are a Roleless Civilian.", with role cards made per write-up.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 10:56:32 am »
Sign me up.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 03:07:12 pm »
In.

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 04:23:25 pm »
Sign me up :votebot:

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 05:09:24 pm »
In.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 06:11:04 pm »
In give me puppy pls

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 08:35:10 pm »
Okay.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:02 pm »
PUT ME IN COACH

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »
Against my better judgement, I'll join.

Sammy OP.
かえるおねがい!

c:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 08:45:33 am »
When would this start?
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 11:32:12 am »
...I have that double infinity tattoo on my right wrist. I got it to mean something completely different and everyone always asks me if I watch this show. Maybe I should.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 06:58:49 pm »
When would this start?

When sign-ups fill up. Also after Pimp does his maintenance thing.

...I have that double infinity tattoo on my right wrist. I got it to mean something completely different and everyone always asks me if I watch this show. Maybe I should.

It's probably my favourite TV series.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 08:34:03 pm »
Just thought of something. Can you make my sign up tentative?

I will sign up if and only if I am once again able to access the forum via Tapatalk. I just can't see any possible way for me to play effectively otherwise. Sorry about that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 01:50:04 am »
Just thought of something. Can you make my sign up tentative?

I will sign up if and only if I am once again able to access the forum via Tapatalk. I just can't see any possible way for me to play effectively otherwise. Sorry about that.

That might be on Pimp's to-do list with the maintenance, which this game is running after.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 02:17:25 am »
Please give me a hot role.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 12:47:51 pm »
Please give me a hot role.

SRK standards or GTF standards?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 01:21:18 pm »
SRK standards or GTF standards?

SRK standards? Do you have any little kid roles.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Leaflord

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: -1
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 03:34:35 pm »
Been dead for a while, but need to get back into this
Sign me up

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 10:35:02 pm »
SRK standards? Do you have any little kid roles.

If you roll Amanda, I'll change your role card to loli Amanda.

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Adam Levine

• Sugar-Crusted Dutch Toast
  • Rye Toast
  • Got Moves Like Jagger
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 03:16:58 am »
I will MAKE time for this, because its Revenge!

Sign me up.

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2015, 08:26:27 pm »
This sounds like it'll be fun to spectate!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 02:08:16 am »
You need to be in thurr

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +35
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 08:42:32 am »
IN

Spoiler for Hiden:
if it starts monday the latest

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 09:48:13 am »
IN

Spoiler for Hiden:
if it starts monday the latest

It'll start once 28 people are in and Pimp's finished all his maintenance. I'll put you in the roster for now, so just lemme know if you want out.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:49:05 am by ✰Alpha✰ »

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 11:12:52 am »
Add me in. I'll let you know if I need to opt out by the weekend.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Wolf

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +4
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 11:17:11 am »
I'll Play.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1471
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 12:14:27 pm »
It'll start once 28 people are in and Pimp's finished all his maintenance. I'll put you in the roster for now, so just lemme know if you want out.

Currently waiting on Tapatalk to let me know why they can't connect to our servers, and for arvixe to let me know why they are setting a global timeout of 15 minutes on our logins
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 02:19:22 am »
I want to play but I'm.concerned about large games and inactivity. Especially seeing as though games with fewer mafia members require everyone else.to be present just to balance the game. Alpha what are your thoughts on this?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 04:26:42 am »
I want to play but I'm.concerned about large games and inactivity. Especially seeing as though games with fewer mafia members require everyone else.to be present just to balance the game. Alpha what are your thoughts on this?

There are 4 roles that can Night kill and both Vigis have unlimited stocks. As for absent Mafia, I'll allow the highest in command to submit any missing actions.

Plus, out of all the people that have signed up, I'm not concerned about inactivity for most of them.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 05:01:32 am »
Currently waiting on Tapatalk to let me know why they can't connect to our servers, and for arvixe to let me know why they are setting a global timeout of 15 minutes on our logins
YES GOOD PLS FUCKING FIX THAT LAST THING IT'S ANNOYING AS SHIT
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 06:03:45 am »
There are 4 roles that can Night kill and both Vigis have unlimited stocks. As for absent Mafia, I'll allow the highest in command to submit any missing actions.

Plus, out of all the people that have signed up, I'm not concerned about inactivity for most of them.

It's not just absent mafia that's the problem. It's missing third party players also that should balance a smaller number of mafia. Look at the last game that was played here as an example.

Anyways, sign me up. I'm hoping this goes well.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1471
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 07:52:08 am »
I think the logout issue should be resolved

Only thing left is Tapatalk fix
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2015, 05:43:06 pm »
I just read the roles and this game seems heavily civilian-favored.  :-\

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2015, 06:02:35 pm »

That's funny, because actually I think it's mafia favored...but we'll see I suppose.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 06:33:51 pm »
Both of you seem to be mistaken, it's actually doctor favored.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 06:36:48 pm »
wot stops Charlotte from outing her team in exchange for Declan outing, lynching Conrad, Charlotte and Declan receiving protection each, and finally Charlotte dousing Declan and killing him the following night for an easy, traitorous win?

That Declan role sucks.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:09 pm »
Both of you seem to be mistaken, it's actually doctor favored.

Doctor?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 07:14:12 pm »
Dog is OP.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 08:25:13 pm »
wot stops Charlotte from outing her team in exchange for Declan outing, lynching Conrad, Charlotte and Declan receiving protection each, and finally Charlotte dousing Declan and killing him the following night for an easy, traitorous win?

This sounds like Teen Wolf all over again.

Not that Teen Wolf was bad, it was just that every role played off of another and it was a pain to figure out what would happen.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2015, 08:48:42 pm »

That Declan role sucks.

That would be broken, so I'm assuming that being "killed by the Graysons" only refers to being night killed by the normal mafia night kill action and not by being burned by the Arsonist.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »
Well, then they just lynch Conlad, vigi-kill mafia #2, lynch mafia #3 and then Charlotte can night kill Declan.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 10:13:19 pm »
That's funny, because actually I think it's mafia favored...but we'll see I suppose.

Excellent.

That Declan role sucks.

Gonna clarify a couple of things first before fixing this:
-Declan's role only activates if targeted (and killed) by the Night kill. It doesn't trigger off any other deaths (including Ignite).
-The order of command in the Grayson family (control of the Night kill) goes Conrad > Victoria > Daniel > Charlotte.

With that in mind, I've patched Declan's role without nerfing either team to nullify this scenario.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2015, 01:29:59 am »
@✰Alpha✰ and also a PSA to everyone else - I've posted an off-site recruitment thread on GTF for anyone to go and pimp out games.

GTF has an age limit policy of 19 for new members but we have an agreement with the mods that if any of our mafia friends / affiliates / off-site peeps would like to swing by to let us know of game opportunities elsewhere you're more than welcome to do so in that thread. And sometimes we do need subs from off-site if we can't find any, but everyone in general just be aware not to hang out around the forum in general if you're above the age limit and don't put an age in your profile. Not that most of you would want to anyway. :P

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70143

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2015, 01:37:34 am »
I went ahead and posted about Alpha's game so Fuzz doesn't have to kappa

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2015, 01:40:34 am »
I went ahead and posted about Alpha's game so Fuzz doesn't have to kappa
:votebot:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2015, 09:27:08 am »
@Aidebit
@Pimp Willy
@Vynce
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Why haven't you niggas signed up yet?