June 25, 2017, 11:56:12 pm

Author Topic: So what else is going on?  (Read 245421 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
Re: So what else is going on?
« Reply #3750 on: May 23, 2017, 11:27:37 pm »
I'm getting the urge to go back to Yu-Gi-Oh! due to watching it on Netflix, so I might get the latest game when it goes on sale.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #3751 on: May 23, 2017, 11:57:26 pm »
The first series or what

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3752 on: May 24, 2017, 02:38:14 am »
Finished the first about a week ago, onto the second. Rewatching it from a fresh perspective, second season's already way better due to Kaiba's game balancing.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1471
« Reply #3753 on: May 24, 2017, 06:00:53 pm »
Monday, my whole team (and a bunch of other teams in our divison) was told to start looking for new positions, either within IBM or without, but that its time to start looking. Looks like its a big thing right now in IBM, I've kind of felt it coming for awhile.

Kind of in a bad spot, Apparently Warren Buffet sold 30% of his IBM shares and said he didnt have faith in the current CEO, as she's basically had 20 straight quarters of lowering revenue, and she is getting a paybump from 20 million to 33 million, way more than tech CEOs who are actually increasing profits.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3754 on: May 24, 2017, 06:07:09 pm »
Looks like IBM stands for Increasing Bitch's Money.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3755 on: May 24, 2017, 06:09:17 pm »
Feel like you could get a job basically anywhere with that experience, tbh

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3756 on: May 24, 2017, 06:15:54 pm »
Go work at Blizzard so I can get free loot boxes.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #3757 on: May 24, 2017, 09:50:42 pm »
Monday, my whole team (and a bunch of other teams in our divison) was told to start looking for new positions, either within IBM or without, but that its time to start looking. Looks like its a big thing right now in IBM, I've kind of felt it coming for awhile.

Kind of in a bad spot, Apparently Warren Buffet sold 30% of his IBM shares and said he didnt have faith in the current CEO, as she's basically had 20 straight quarters of lowering revenue, and she is getting a paybump from 20 million to 33 million, way more than tech CEOs who are actually increasing profits.

Yikes, yeah, my girlfriend's uncle got laid off from IBM as well, and wound up doing a startup that is one of the food delivery apps in Canada.

You'll find something though. Hopefully with little difference to what you're already doing, including being able to stay at home with the kids.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #3758 on: May 24, 2017, 10:24:27 pm »
If you embezzle funds from IBM you won't need another job!
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #3759 on: May 25, 2017, 08:26:43 am »
Paybump over 50% is unfathomable.

Good luck.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3760 on: May 25, 2017, 11:11:32 am »
Yeah, Ive had a feeling it was coming so its not a surprise, and its not like they said "Goodbye." They just said to start looking for new opportunities. Plenty of tech jobs out there, just not as cozy as the one I have now. They might exist, but I have to find them.

Theres a whole website dedicated to working remotely in tech for jobs, may ave to look into that

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3761 on: May 28, 2017, 06:21:07 pm »
Someone made sprites for an australian pokedex.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Source is probertson
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3762 on: May 28, 2017, 06:56:03 pm »
All those cringy references. Lost at Errwinn.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3763 on: May 28, 2017, 10:41:09 pm »
I did an escape room today, where we stole diamonds. Cleared it with 1:30 left, super close (though they gave us hints to help at the end to save us a few minutes). Was a lot of fun.

One clue had us having to plug in on a switchboard countries to the currency they use. It took me way too long to find out that Australia uses not a pound or a euro but a dollar lol. So thanks Australians for not using the Pound
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3764 on: May 29, 2017, 12:46:56 am »
Yeah fuck those guys
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3765 on: May 29, 2017, 05:41:32 am »
Sounds like ken Jennings would hold the record for fastest escape
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3766 on: May 29, 2017, 10:39:16 am »
I love escape rooms. Girlfriend got me hooked on those in Seoul, and we've done quite a few around Toronto.

PW, we oughta go to one in Vegas if you make it to Evo.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3767 on: May 29, 2017, 10:03:30 pm »
I'd be up for that
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #3768 on: May 30, 2017, 12:39:30 am »
If you're in Vegas, play: Escape from the crowd of Asian tourists.

I guarantee you won't succeed.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3769 on: May 30, 2017, 04:38:10 am »
If you're in Vegas, play: Escape from the crowd of Asian tourists.

I guarantee you won't succeed.

Did we ever share our Escape Cunt photo here?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #3770 on: May 30, 2017, 07:28:20 am »
You're siding with a Blizzard game and claiming Gwent is getting paid to be promoted? It's fine if you don't like the game but don't pretend like Hearthstone isn't supported. Sorry to hear about your loss of job security though, that sucks.

Just got back from SoCal, 372 man tournament. Seeded 26th in top 64 bracket, ended up beating 3 top 15 players in the world and coming in at third place. Feels super good man.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3771 on: May 30, 2017, 11:57:33 am »
I just hate how every game has to be shilled, especially in twitch chat and on the hearthstone subreddit. Every game is billed as the next hearthstone killer. Gwent is just the current one, especially trying to ride on popular hearthstone pros like superJJ and Lifecoach publicly quitting hearthstone for gwent. The same thing happened with duelyst, then eternal, and however many other "hearthstone killers" that have been coming out lately. Can't step into a social media platform without everyone trying to talk up those games.

I don't even have anything against Gwent, I have no idea how the game plays, Its just hilarious all these games are coming after them just like all the wow killers have for a decade, and yet its still standing as king. And given that the current game state is the healthiest and funnest it's been ever, its definitely not a good time to try and take down the king
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3772 on: May 30, 2017, 12:16:04 pm »
I found the event on Smash.gg Fuzz, congrats.

It sucks your top game is Project M, because Smash was my angle to prod you to come to Evo with those kind of showings.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #3773 on: May 30, 2017, 05:49:25 pm »
That's fair Pimp. There's a fine line between promoting a game of a similar genre when someone expresses distaste for another and shit-talking one game while shouting the other's praises. In their defense though I haven't seen CDPR try to stoke the fires over players moving games, that's been the community. Also I think that when there's one very clear "king" of a genre comparisons are going to happen eventually, saying "this is different from Hearthstone" when Hearthstone is objectively the biggest online CCG ever made is often the fastest TL;DR way to explain the differences between the two games.

And thanks MP. There's a side event at EVO but I'm gonna be too busy to go this year if I wanted to. I'll loosely try to keep next year open though, and I should be more settled into my living, school, and work situations by that point.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3774 on: May 31, 2017, 06:19:46 pm »
You're siding with a Blizzard game and claiming Gwent is getting paid to be promoted? It's fine if you don't like the game but don't pretend like Hearthstone isn't supported. Sorry to hear about your loss of job security though, that sucks.

Just got back from SoCal, 372 man tournament. Seeded 26th in top 64 bracket, ended up beating 3 top 15 players in the world and coming in at third place. Feels super good man.

Wow congrats fuzz.

Btw we should send you to goc next year

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3775 on: May 31, 2017, 06:28:18 pm »
Game of Champions is for good Mafia players, not for scrubs who are too busy playing video games.

Although at this rate, Fuzz will be our only semi-active player available next time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:28:41 pm by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3776 on: May 31, 2017, 07:28:07 pm »
Let's send Vote Bot next time
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 4    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #3777 on: June 02, 2017, 09:10:43 pm »
Damn Bious must've done pretty bad lol

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3778 on: June 02, 2017, 10:33:39 pm »
Well, he was on 2 scum wagons, 1 was successful, one was not due to coin flip.

Now let's see if his team can pound out a win.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3779 on: June 04, 2017, 06:20:56 am »
About to leave for Richmond. This weekend was hectic af
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3780 on: June 04, 2017, 05:20:15 pm »
About to leave for Richmond. This weekend was hectic af

Going to join the New Frontier?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3781 on: June 05, 2017, 07:53:47 am »
Going to join the New Frontier?
I'm a pioneer
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3782 on: June 05, 2017, 03:41:32 pm »

Relevant
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3783 on: June 09, 2017, 09:55:07 am »
TIFU. Well, Yesterday I fucked up.

Been fielding job interviews, but most are long drives and I'd like to avoid a commute if possible. I got reached out to by a local company, about 10 minutes away (which is perfect) through LinkedIn. He asked if I could send him an email with my updated resume.

So, I logged into gmail. I've got my main account (PimpWilly@gmail.com) and my professional account. I created a new email, and sent it to him, changing the account sending to my professional one in the dropdown. No biggie. However, when I see the reply, I see that it included the PimpWilly@gmail.com domain... What the hell?

After looking into it, I found out that changing the sent by account when you're logged into the main account still includes the main account. So it comes from my professional email address, but also includes "Sent by PimpWilly@gmail.com." If somebody sends email to my professional account, and I reply it doesn't include that part; but sending a new email apparently does. Oops.

So far it hasn't come up as an issue, and I have a phone call today... but I cringed pretty hard at that mistake. Who knows how many other times I've made it in the past lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3784 on: June 09, 2017, 11:49:07 am »
TIFU. Well, Yesterday I fucked up.

Been fielding job interviews, but most are long drives and I'd like to avoid a commute if possible. I got reached out to by a local company, about 10 minutes away (which is perfect) through LinkedIn. He asked if I could send him an email with my updated resume.

So, I logged into gmail. I've got my main account (PimpWilly@gmail.com) and my professional account. I created a new email, and sent it to him, changing the account sending to my professional one in the dropdown. No biggie. However, when I see the reply, I see that it included the PimpWilly@gmail.com domain... What the hell?

After looking into it, I found out that changing the sent by account when you're logged into the main account still includes the main account. So it comes from my professional email address, but also includes "Sent by PimpWilly@gmail.com." If somebody sends email to my professional account, and I reply it doesn't include that part; but sending a new email apparently does. Oops.

So far it hasn't come up as an issue, and I have a phone call today... but I cringed pretty hard at that mistake. Who knows how many other times I've made it in the past lol

But no seriously, you should grab Nylas Mail, consolidates email addresses but individualizes your email addresses in compose. It's freeware, and I prefer it over Outlook. Reminds me of the Bluemail client that I've been using on my phone and tablet.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3785 on: June 09, 2017, 06:01:36 pm »
So I googled pimpwilly to see what they could find off that. Apart from the things that actually link to you, these were pretty great:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-And-White-Cane-Stick-Fancy-Dress-Show-Dance-Pimp-Willy-Wonka-Walking-Prop-/371846541433?hash=item5693c7f079:g:~zwAAOSw241YheKw
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Pimp-Willy-272776046408680/about/
https://play.spotify.com/track/7IbYxAs9UfBgMXjkN3tOG5?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/pimp-willy-pimp/

The description for the Pimp Willy Dog Trainer is fucking great.
"Call us when you have a bitch in heat that needs relief. Your bitch will only be satisfied by the finest male specimens."

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3786 on: June 09, 2017, 06:27:43 pm »
Pimp Willy the dog trainer was great.

I mean this site itself is probably incriminating enough

Potential Employers: This site isn't as bad as it looks. Also, I programmed the automated votebot in Ruby just so I could learn how to use it, so it has merit
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:28:33 pm by Pimp Willy »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #3787 on: June 10, 2017, 04:17:08 pm »
Okay, so let's talk Pimp Willy Dog Trainer.

1. They're an Australian company, based out of NSW.
2. Their domain is registered, but they don't actually have a website.
3. The domain is registered to BUCKSHENS PTY. LTD (ABN: 11602978870)
4. Buckshens.com.au has the following motto "pimped out partiers". Some of the funniest options include hiring a dominatrix to whip the shit out of the buck, and apparently being able to book out the Playboy mansion.
5. Also registered under that ABN/Business are the following companies:
allstarcompanions.com
budgiesmugglerwaiters.com
gaybucksparty.com
gayhensparty.com
gayhens.com
gaybucks.info
buckshensparty.com
coupondelites.com
coupondeelites.com
coupondelite.com
coupondlites.com
daedate.com

6. The company was originally called The Brighton Beat, then changed its name to Coupon Delites. The same day, it was changed to Coupon Delights, I'm guessing because Spell Check was invented the same day. It now trades as buckhens.
7. As an interest piece, gayhensparty earns 15cents a day.
8. The man behind this genius enterprise is called Semon Saleh. He was previously called Simon Saleh but changed his name on 30 May 2013.
9. His old FB account is (facebook.com/el.futbolo.5), however his new account is (facebook.com/simon.saleh.520). The funniest part of his new account is that he has a list of quotes from Bob Marley, Buddha, Talking Heads and... himself.
10. He also lives at 23/21 Portland Cres, Maroubra NSW 2035

Long story short, there's a 30% chance that this business is owned and operated by PW.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 7 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3788 on: June 10, 2017, 05:13:11 pm »
"We're gonna make a coupon based website... fuck its failing... guess we're pivoting to gay stripper and lewd dog trainers"

Of course, even though its listed as a dog trainer, their tagline is "Call us when you have a bitch in heat that needs relief. Your bitch will only be satisfied by the finest male specimens." So, maybe its just straight up pimp services

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3789 on: June 10, 2017, 05:24:47 pm »
I appreciate the digging lol
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #3790 on: June 12, 2017, 10:53:47 am »
I'm thinking of running a new Mafia game maybe sometime next month. I'm probably gonna do the DR run back or finish that CvS2 game I planned and never finished years ago. What do y'all think?
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3791 on: June 12, 2017, 11:08:04 am »
Ye
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3792 on: June 12, 2017, 05:49:58 pm »
We still need to give out the Golden Crusties at some point.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3793 on: June 12, 2017, 05:57:36 pm »
People SMW'd the nominations.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3794 on: June 13, 2017, 06:49:15 am »
CVS2 pl0x

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #3795 on: June 14, 2017, 10:35:35 am »
Saw this video playing on the wall at work. Wtf

かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #3796 on: June 14, 2017, 05:17:00 pm »
So which "pharmaceutical company" do you work for?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3797 on: June 14, 2017, 05:49:58 pm »
There was a not-so-hidden penis.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #3798 on: June 15, 2017, 07:09:23 am »
Think I may work on the Dangam Runback, as the CvS2 Mafia will be FAAAAAAR more complicated than that.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #3799 on: June 15, 2017, 09:22:55 am »
We need to do a Marvel vs Capcom Infinity game, where theres the 6 infinity stones with different powers distributed randomly, with each stone augmenting a players power in crazy ways lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)