May 26, 2018, 06:29:43 am

Author Topic: So what else is going on?  (Read 306461 times)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +2000
Re: So what else is going on?
« Reply #4200 on: April 22, 2018, 03:02:51 pm »
Or to sockpuppet and put on a Boomhauer accent.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
  • Rated: +72
« Reply #4201 on: April 22, 2018, 06:16:51 pm »
Record in a strange voice, then reverse the audio so it plays backwards.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4202 on: April 22, 2018, 10:44:58 pm »
HAIL SATAN
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
« Reply #4203 on: April 22, 2018, 11:11:37 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +625
« Reply #4204 on: April 23, 2018, 08:13:13 pm »
One month before you have to prepare to be locked into the full-time schedule for the rest of your life. Congrats!
Not necessarily true. That happens in September. Between graduation and then I get to pretend I'm free.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1421
« Reply #4205 on: April 23, 2018, 09:01:34 pm »
So that Toronto attack thing happened a block from my place.

We're fine. We were both downtown for the mornings.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4206 on: April 24, 2018, 12:11:11 am »
Rumours are going around that he was an incel. Hopefully the rumours are true so we have another reason to bully them.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4207 on: April 24, 2018, 07:27:23 am »
Well I've been fucking pissed with the way the media handles this shit, and just walking down Yonge and Finch pissed me off further. They're fucking vampires just using people's misery for profit, and they give two shits about the people that died, nor the fact that we live here and want to move on with our lives. Because that's what they'd want anyway right? That's how you don't let terrorism succeed right?

But they will barely give the victims a segment on CBC or CNN or Fox, but in the next 24 hours, they'll have a full bio on the fucker that did this, complete with manifestos or social media activity that alludes to him doing this and why. So basically it's more beneficial to you to lash out like this because you get the limelight, and the people who died senselessly will just fucking be forgotten with hours.

In Asia, when someone commits a violent crime, their identities are withheld, and their faces are obscured, their voices in any footage is morphed to sound like Alvin & the Chipmunks. Why? Because why the fuck would you give them the notoriety these sociopaths crave?

That's what should be happening here. I don't want to know the asshole's name. I don't need to know it to know that he's a cunt. Arrest him, prosecute him, put him in prison and throw away the key or execute him. Just don't fucking give a platform for his sociopathic tendencies. That only encourages this bullshit behaviour because the rest of the sociopaths just realize that if they want fame/notoriety/a platform, this is how you do it.

And I've been saying this to people since the nightclub attack in France in 2015 at least. And it just keeps happening. What would be the point of terrorism -- domestic or otherwise -- if you didn't get a fucking soapbox to go with it to create propaganda for your radicalist cause?

It's fucking bullshit.

And EDIT: It was confirmed Alpha. But while you -- a rational human being -- will make fun of it, the sociopaths that subscribe to it or any other whackjob ideology will just be motivated to do similar or worse in the name of it. Because that's what MSM wants.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:26:21 am by Missing Person »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4208 on: April 24, 2018, 03:31:20 pm »
It's a shame that the media is globally viewed as a reliable source of information and not as what they are, a business. The news is and always has been the early version of clickbait. They come in various forms of parasitism, from Fox to paparazzi, but they're all controlled by evil landslugs like Rupert Murdoch. And what the world gets to see is what the wrinkly CEO fleshbags choose for them to see.

Semi-related, this is the primary reason I think Donald Trump winning the election was a good thing. He may be a dense cunt that does stupid shit, but it's the first time in recent history (afaik) that the lizard people don't have control of the president. They'd woven the Hillary narrative and the people rejected it. And you can see how much the media is STILL trying to slander him. 100% more likely to see the headline 'Donald Trump picks his nose' than 'Donald Trump rejects TPP'. Don't be surprised when Net Neutrality (controlled by the same walking corpses) slows all these "___ is fake news" sources down to a screeching halt.

you -- a rational human being

wait
fuck
go back
disregard all logical conversation
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +818
« Reply #4210 on: April 27, 2018, 03:41:09 pm »
God bless Donald Trump. He's not only making America great but the world. Finally, someone who isn't part of the establishment stood up and made a difference.

He'll bring peace to the middle East and curb Russia and China.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +380
« Reply #4211 on: April 27, 2018, 06:11:06 pm »
So, as it turns out, that whole "Radical Edward" fiasco wasn't as stupid as we all thought it was. There's a character in Bebop named "Radical Edward." Personally I blame MP for letting it get that far when it did.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4212 on: April 27, 2018, 06:22:41 pm »
So, as it turns out, that whole "Radical Edward" fiasco wasn't as stupid as we all thought it was. There's a character in Bebop named "Radical Edward." Personally I blame MP for letting it get that far when it did.

Somewhere, sometime, some Cowboy Bebop fan is confused at the multiple angry tags he received upon a couple of days of registration.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #4213 on: April 28, 2018, 08:23:38 am »
"Who the fuck is AlphaCommando and why does he hate me?"
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4214 on: April 28, 2018, 03:42:04 pm »
Does anyone want to play GoC? Otherwise I'll let Thingyman know that we're not sending anyone.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4215 on: April 28, 2018, 06:53:37 pm »

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #4216 on: April 29, 2018, 09:17:23 am »
I can't, sorry.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +743
« Reply #4217 on: April 29, 2018, 02:02:20 pm »
Alright I'll play in it, but I'm likely gonna wallflower

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4218 on: April 29, 2018, 02:46:40 pm »
Alright I'll play in it, but I'm likely gonna wallflower
That's still better than my other plan of sending toogz.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4219 on: April 29, 2018, 02:49:39 pm »
INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 5)

Hello there! :)

It is with great pleasure that I hereby invite your community to take part in Season 5 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internetís greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their ďChampionĒ.

The whole thing started back in 2013, and since then more than 225 different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

I hope it sounds like a fun and exciting event :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE?

If you agree to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is May 1. If this is too soon for you to decide on anyone, let me know and we can work something out.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If itís okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes

• You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
  • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, thereís a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.
2. SEASON 5 FORMAT

The tournament structure

• 170 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
  • 10 Qualifying Games will be played, consisting of 17 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifying Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st place will advance directly to the Finale Game (i.e. 10 of the 17 finalists are found this way), while the 2nd places will advance directly to one of the two Wildcard Games.
  • A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 4 will discuss and vote to determine 25 players in total deserving of a second chance: 1 will advance directly to the finale, and the 24 other players will play in 2 Wildcard Games along with the 2nd places that advanced directly to these. From each game, three players will directly advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote.
  • The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 5 Champion and a winnerís certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.
The setup explained very briefly (more details on host site)

This (view picture below) is a semi-open grid setup meant for 17 players: 4 mafia versus 13 townies. First you randomly select a number to decide the mafia team's composition of Power Roles (1-2), then you randomly select a letter to decide the town's composition of Power Roles (A-E). Fill in the number of Vanilla Townies needed to make the town team have 13 members total, and you have your setup.

*Town Jack of All Trades: 1x Vigilante, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Tracker.

Relevant mechanics info

• Day start.
  • Deadline Lynch w/ Option for Majority starting Day 2. I.e. when day timer runs out, person with most votes will be lynched. However, day can also be ended early (starting Day 2) if there is ever a majority of votes on one person.
  • If there is a tied lynch, one of the tied players will be randomly lynched.
  • No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
  • Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (Iíll organize them into games with deadlines that suit their preferences).
  • Thread is locked during Night Phases.
3. SEASON 5 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifying Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates during the months of May and June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and Iíll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isnít a problem.

Wildcard games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Thingyman#6075).

Kind regards,

Thingyman

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4220 on: April 29, 2018, 02:50:41 pm »
I've notified thingyman that you'll be playing Jason. So now all we have to do is wait.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4221 on: April 29, 2018, 05:57:44 pm »
Ok I confirmed on their website. Somebody write my BIO

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #4222 on: April 29, 2018, 06:48:22 pm »
Skizzgasm.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4223 on: April 29, 2018, 07:15:10 pm »
Ok I confirmed on their website. Somebody write my BIO
My friends call me Jason, but if that's too hard to pronounce you can call me tonight. If you're here just to hookup... You're in the right place. 420 friendly.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4224 on: April 30, 2018, 03:36:15 am »
I might have to leave the last part out

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4225 on: April 30, 2018, 04:06:16 am »
"My name is jasonC and my fursona is a half-fennec, half-accountant."

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4226 on: April 30, 2018, 04:38:19 am »
When I grow up I want to be an X-Men.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4227 on: April 30, 2018, 07:31:41 am »
Editor-in-chief for yeswearedouchebags.com, Toogs, you're fired.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4228 on: May 01, 2018, 07:02:41 pm »
I decided to take everyone's suggestions, verbatim.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4229 on: May 03, 2018, 03:39:55 am »
Anybody wanna be a backup? I don't think I'll need one, but who knows?

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
« Reply #4230 on: May 04, 2018, 12:07:38 pm »
I'll be your backup, just in case. Also, anyone have a link to the game, or has it not been made yet?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4231 on: May 04, 2018, 01:35:59 pm »
I'll be your backup, just in case. Also, anyone have a link to the game, or has it not been made yet?
Last I looked only the introduction thread was up.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4232 on: May 04, 2018, 06:18:01 pm »

Ok you should register for the site and then post in the thread.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4233 on: May 06, 2018, 05:03:00 am »
Lol we have to say we're from srk because the only games run were there and not here in the last year.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4234 on: May 06, 2018, 07:10:33 am »
Lol we have to say we're from srk because the only games run were there and not here in the last year.

Do One Night Ultimate Toogs not count?

Reiraku

• Mafia Endgame
  • Rye Toast
  • Bagel
« Reply #4235 on: May 06, 2018, 05:50:18 pm »
That's awesome because the only game run there in forever turned out to be a complete shit show.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #4236 on: May 08, 2018, 02:48:39 pm »
Should add to your bio that you've been trained to be a master of deduction by Azure.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4237 on: May 09, 2018, 04:35:41 pm »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4238 on: May 09, 2018, 05:21:54 pm »
lol at Cobalt being GTF's rep for like the 5th time in a row.

Was hoping to see Tortugagrande on a list, but maybe next year.