July 23, 2017, 03:32:50 am

Author Topic: So what else is going on?  (Read 249435 times)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
So what else is going on?
« on: November 01, 2014, 03:27:08 pm »
About to take my wife out to dinner. Working 10-8 tomorrow and 10-10 on Monday

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +370
Re: So what else is going on?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 03:30:25 pm »
Going to a tournament tomorrow, and a "qualifier" Round Robin after that. College Station challenged us to a crew battle in two weeks, so we need to decide how we're gonna fill two empty spots. Math test isn't this Monday like I thought, but next Monday so that's nice.

I'm also officially the Toastiest guy here. Edit: I typed this and hit Post, then went and did something else for a while, and now I can't remember what I was talking about.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 04:20:25 pm by RadicalFuzz »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 03:55:23 pm »
I just got back from Australian PAX in time to spend my next 24 hours packing to ship off tomorrow morning. Busy, busy, busy.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 04:11:00 pm »
There's a 25 minute wait at the  restaurant and some disgusting white trash family has the last seats on the bench.

They got up. Just annoying people chattering and those awful children making noise. God I hate people.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1496
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 05:57:59 pm »
My son fell and chipped part of his front tooth today.

Family dressed up as Avengers last night

• Like x 4    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 2    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 06:03:03 pm »
That's a good looking family

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 06:03:57 pm »
That's really cool Pimp. Sorry to hear your son messed up his tooth, hope it was just a baby tooth and the new one'll grow in fine.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 06:04:15 pm »
Man, Pimp. Any interest in that WWE 2K15? The CAW is super enticing. If the game gets an 8+, I have to grab it. You can all look forward to Vynce entrances on YT if I do.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 06:05:06 pm »
Syn You're vanishing in less than a day? Not into this.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 06:26:41 pm »
Its the littlest one ,ben, and its just a slight bit off his front tooth. Just a baby tooth. Not much you can do about it lol.

And no Vynce, I havent been into wrestling since Hulk Hogan beat Macho Man and took Elizabeth, sorry. I am hyped for GTAV, I preordered the digital version on PS4. You gotta get on that.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 06:36:45 pm »
I'm sure I will. Christmas at the latest.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 06:37:08 pm »
(I haven't watched wrestling in years, btw)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 08:22:23 pm »
I played 2k15 yesterday. It's fun taunting people.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +604
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 12:34:04 am »
I wrote a program to solve algebraic physics problems.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1394
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 04:00:35 am »
Man, I'm really going to miss Syn.

This sucks.

I had a friend over for the weekend, got some baller gelato today.  There is a weird correlation with food and price in China where it flips on its head.  The cheaper the food, the better it is.  Not even joking about that.  4-star restaurants here taste like cardboard.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 12:14:43 pm »
I think I might miss Synonym too. Not that much though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 05:24:55 pm »
So is this basically the JTM lounge?
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 05:37:02 pm »
The toaster, if you will.
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 05:42:24 pm »
Hell. Yes.

Vynce, that should so totally be the name of this thread.  The Toaster.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 07:11:05 pm »
Dammit, Jason.

This is the last thing I need.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 07:14:40 pm »
Oh God...

I can't get hooked, can't get hooked in.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 03:58:05 am »

So this is how I get to spend my Wednesday night.

Consequently, this will also be how I spend tomorrow night as well.

I know all yall are jealous.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +729
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 04:12:13 am »
I dunno what you guys are talking about.

What is that?  Don't IVs go into near the crook of your arm?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 04:34:05 am »
I've seen both. Plus this is a short term one. Decided to nip my sinus infection in the bud and get it taken care of now vs. it interfering with Friday Night Mafia.

In China, a lot of places will give you medicine in the form of IV treatments instead of pills, even as an outpatient. The logic is for an hour or two of inconvenience for two nights, you feel better faster.

I honestly don't even miss prescription pills anymore.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 05:48:40 am »
But... needles... >.<
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 06:01:15 am »
I still turn away.

I hate needles with a vengeance, but if it gets me better faster, I'm for it.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 06:07:36 am »
You are a brave man.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 06:49:30 am »
I guess I'm just not as a needle-phobic as everyone else here.

I mean, I remember when I was like 6, and going in to have my tonsils taken out, the lab tech having to come in to draw blood, and climbing the shit out of my mom.  I also remember freaking the hell out when I was like 8 getting booster shots done.

I guess my general fear of needles has subsided overall.  Doesn't mean I like looking at them or watching them go in.  And the one of the main reasons I never give blood is that I don't want to see the massive needles that they use for doing so.  (The other reason being that I've been outside the US, and the American Red Cross won't let you give within 6 months of being outside the country. I could donate to the Chinese Red Cross, but still, big ass needle, and I've had nurses here miss my ginormous veins before...not kidding, one time they missed me giving me an IV, I looked down to have a fluid buildup at my wrist that literally was in the shape of a mango.)

But I've been the hospital a time or two and had to do IVs before, so it doesn't bother me THAT much, especially knowing it's medicine.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 07:26:42 am »
Needles dont actually bother me, but if you think I'm gonna sit for a few hours with an iv in my arm just to avoid a cold thats hillarious, I'll just sniffle my way through a few days and move on with my life

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 10:27:39 am »
I like needles. I have to inject myself once a week with arthritis medicine.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 3    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 04:16:05 pm »
Needles dont actually bother me, but if you think I'm gonna sit for a few hours with an iv in my arm just to avoid a cold thats hillarious, I'll just sniffle my way through a few days and move on with my life

Eh for me, it was a matter of perspective.  I'm usually one to never go to the doctor for a sinus infection unless it gets really bad.  I have a really bad dust allergy, when coupled with living here, I get them a lot.  If I went to the doctor every single time I had one, I would probably end up with MRSA from doing all the antibiotics they'd give me.  Plus, you can pretty much ride it out and do some sinus rinses and steam treatments and get better within a week and a half.  I'll usually spend all that time resting and doing show marathons.

I didn't have that kind of luxury time this week where I could afford to ride it out.  Tomorrow, I have to lead my students in their performance for their parents.  Which means I have to yell out directions.  I was losing my voice and developing a chest cough, so that wasn't working out well.  Further, we have Friday Night Mafia so long as we get the players.  I did not want to show up sounding like Snuffleupagus at best.

If I was back in the States I'd just cancel because the best I could get would be pills that would still take a long time to get me better, but here, I can do two doses of IV treatments over two days for an hour each and get better almost immediately.

Plus, it's not really that expensive to do that either.  So it was just the right choice this time.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 07:13:34 pm »
Okay, so this week was in particular special, that makes more sense now. We thought you were crazy and, like Pimp said, gave up a few hours of your life whenever you got a bit sinus-y.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2014, 07:18:13 pm »
Yeah, no way.

It takes a lot for me to go to the doctor anymore.  Especially being overseas and uninsured.  (Granted my treatment's still cheaper than any equivalent would be in America.)

Besides, I was like that, especially with my sinuses, in America.  Spent a whole week once eating soup and watching Full Metal Alchemist.  That was a great week in retrospect.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 08:30:41 pm »
The original FMA, I'm assuming?

Still haven't gotten around to watching Brotherhood yet.

Reminds me of when I was a little kid and, since I have some blood condition, I had to go to the doctor's to get blood work done.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 08:55:09 pm »
Yeah, I started in on Brotherhood, and I just wasn't feeling it.  I know it's closer to the manga, but I never read the manga, so the original anime holds a dear place in my heart.

I'm not a big anime watcher, but there are some series that just get me sucked it because they are just that good.  Those are series that you could take to anyone and if they objectively watched it without being prejudiced based on the fact that it was anime, they would have to admit that it's very good TV.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 12:18:15 am »
Someone decided to use lacquer or epoxy inside the school and then drag things soaked in it out into the hall.

Someone must die.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 07:20:13 am »
MP needs to watch the first Naruto Arc through Zabuza to prep for the game

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 07:24:37 am »
Do i have to? I'm already marathining cowboy bebop.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 08:07:10 am »
Ugh through Zubaza? You mean the pastel era?
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 01:21:53 pm »
The fight scenes are done entirely with a pastel filter over them. And each fight scene lasts approximately 4/5 episodes. If you're busy marathoning Bebop then you definitely don't want to get involved with Naruto, it's a lot more episodes for a lot less plot (early on).

Also, how is Bebop? I tried a few episodes and I could just never get into it. Does it get better the longer it goes on?

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
  • Rated: +31
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 02:54:37 pm »
Breathing in an out, still at it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 03:02:32 pm »
It gets better. It wouldn't have its legacy without that. Once they start pulling in the other characters it gets much better.

저는 론 버건디입니까?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 03:32:50 pm »
Everyone should watch Nichijou btw.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2014, 04:24:08 pm »
^Seconded and thirded

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2014, 04:30:53 pm »
Sinuses are completely better, those two IVs whipped its ass.

Ready for Friday Night Mafia.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +729
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2014, 08:29:57 am »
Testing tapatalk on mobile
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2014, 11:05:27 am »
My roommate's gone for the weekend, which means I don't have to stake out a room in the 2.5 Lounge in order to play Zoom mafia.

It also means I have guaranteed ethernet access and don't have to be quiet or refrain from swearing as a concession.

And that I can go to sleep at 3 am and wake up at 3 pm without being bothered or feeling any guilt.

And that I can share a bathroom with one less person.

And that I can fap without a care.

...My roommate should go home more often.
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Tao Te Ching

• m(._.)m
  • Moldy Toast
  • ( ^^) _旦~~
  • Rated: +31
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 11:57:22 am »
Fuck having room mates. You should feel guilty about you poor sleeping habits. You are not doing your body any favours. Why you make things so difficult for yourself?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 02:57:50 pm »
Iunno, just happens. o.o
かえるおねがい!

c:

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 03:18:03 pm »
My DCUO guy looks fucking sweet.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)