December 15, 2017, 05:31:37 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf  (Read 121011 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:26:52 pm »
Spoiler for Story:
They had reconvened in the same place, an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. Having long since disposed of Liam’s body, they hadn’t yet managed to get the bloodstains off the floor. Not that anyone particularly cared.

Pacing back and forth with a controlled tension, Kali muttered under her breath before addressing her colleagues. “We need to make the first move, and we need to make it soon. Otherwise, they’re going to start to figure things out.”

“The eldest Hale is the main problem I foresee,” Jennifer mentioned, stepping out from the shadows. “She’s the one who told everyone to split up and stay non-confrontational. If anything, her insight and logic is what we need to get rid of the most, that and it will scramble the Beacon Hills pack.”

“But if we keep her alive, we can turn their suspicion towards her not being who she says she is,” Kali ruminated, leaning against the table. “She has strong logic, but that can be the thing that plants the seed of doubt in their minds.”

“But do we risk her leading the charge in uncovering our identities?” Deucalion asked.  “I think the threat outweighs the potential for mind games down the line, but I suppose this must be some form of democracy after all..."

"Do we let her live and risk her figuring us out, or do we kill her now to shut her up and leave them scrambling?" Matt asked. "That's our dilemma."

Ennis stepped out of the shadows, cracking his knuckles. "She's the prime target. Don't make me take this into my own hands." Kali's eyes narrowed at him, but he shrugged it off. "It's our best possible first move. We need to cut off their head before it bites us in the ass."

"So be it." Deucalion moved for the door, his eyes beginning to glow. Let's get a move on then.

It was one of the most awful sights they had ever laid eyes on. Laura's eyes were bloody holes in her face, her neck was slit, her limbs were skewed at awkward angles. She was broken, sliced, and gored like a hunted animal. The group shuffled nervously, some distraught, some gravely serious, others impossible to read.

"Where is she?" a voice called from the edge of the group. They were congregated around the front yard of the old burnt husk of the Hale house. There was a snarl, then a loud growl. "I said where is she?" A few people showed protest, trying to hold back the one person who would find the most grief with this.

Stiles approached Derek carefully. "Please. You... you don't want to see this, Der." Derek's stomach dropped out, he swallowed thickly, shaking his head in denial before shoving through the group to the center. He saw Laura's bloody broken body, threw his head back, and howled.

The group cleared out to the side of the house, leaving Derek and Cora alone with the body of their sister. Stiles kept a close eye on Derek, and saw his eyes flash red. The alpha status had passed down, then. Derek was now the Hale alpha, yet the Hale pack was one with Scott and his friends. Stiles wasn't sure how well the dynamic of two alphas was going to work, because Laura had mostly kept to herself, but given the current situation, that was certainly not their top priority.

Murmurs and whispers amongst themselves became arguments and shouts of accusation. The group was confused, hurt, and angry, and the tension was building quick. Stiles wasn't sure how to diffuse this situation and get to the bottom of this, so he steeled himself. He sure as hell was ready to try.

Cobalt was killed! Cobalt was...

Spoiler for Character Role:

It is now Day. Beginning at 10AM EST, you will have 36 hours to submit a vote. The phase will end Wednesday, 8/12 at 10PM EST. (The game is starting now but I'm too lazy to count up how many hours that is til the end of the phase.)

Players
Adam Levine
✰Alpha✰
Amalgam Ego
Augustus
Bass The Clever
Blindknagg
Cosmizard
descuffphoenix
DrWilgy
Flaggermus
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Gagarina
jasonC
Jefferson Reed
Metalmarsh89
Missing Person
myusername22
Phorcys
Pimp Willy
quinn
Raevyn
Rico
SVS
Scotty
Sig
Synonym
Wolf
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
ZA WARUDO
Zeus

Oh, a small announcement. A small adjustment has been made to Malia's role. Thief ability may also steal Serial Killer. That is all. Go wild kids.

Hyperlinks to player posts:

Prologue and Rules
Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two
Day Three
Night Three
Day Four
Night Four
Day Five
Night Five
Day Six
Night Six
Day Seven
Night Seven
Day Eight

Substitutions:
@Cosmizard replaced by @Bious
@Phorcys replaced by @fingersplints
@Bass The Clever replaced by @vonvorto
@Raevyn replaced by @Calcifer - @Calcifer replaced by @Barbeller
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:47:39 am by Cobalt »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:29:01 pm »
Well I think it's obvious to everyone which player is most likely to choose a Mafia role in their list.

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:29:31 pm »
A vote for Pimp Willy is also a very safe bet.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:30:08 pm »
No Vote(29):Adam Levine, Amalgam Ego, Augustus, Bass The Clever, Blindknagg, Cosmizard, descuffphoenix, DrWilgy, Flaggermus, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, Jefferson Reed, Metalmarsh89, Missing Person, myusername22, Phorcys, Pimp Willy, quinn, Raevyn, Rico, SVS, Scotty, Sig, Synonym, Wolf, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZA WARUDO, Zeus
Invalid Vote(1):✰Alpha✰

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 10:31:17 pm »
@ me if you have any questions or just send me a PM y'all. I'm gonna go watch tonight's Teen Wolf that I missed while at work and then hit the hay. Deuces.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 10:48:14 pm »
Alpha is acting dif- never mind :votebot:

If Fuzz somehow stumbles into Silent Hill we know who his Pyramid Head would be. No fucking escape RIP.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 10:52:56 pm »

vonvorto is acting differently this game. Hasn't voted to lynch me on bullshit reasons yet.

Vote Registered For vonvorto

And with that I return to teaching. Be back later.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 10:54:27 pm »
@Raevyn please for the love of God, don't throw the game for anyone this time.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 11:00:13 pm »
No Vote(28):Adam Levine, Amalgam Ego, Augustus, Bass The Clever, Blindknagg, Cosmizard, descuffphoenix, DrWilgy, Flaggermus, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, Jefferson Reed, Metalmarsh89, myusername22, Phorcys, Pimp Willy, quinn, Raevyn, Rico, SVS, Scotty, Sig, Synonym, Wolf, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZA WARUDO, Zeus
Invalid Vote(2):✰Alpha✰, Missing Person

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 11:04:33 pm »
Earliest post ever! Not waiting till day 5.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
  • I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 11:06:06 pm »
@Raevyn please for the love of God, don't throw the game for anyone this time.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

I am sorry about that game. I had a ton of real life shit I was dealing with, not to mention that was the first game I'd ever played, I have more experience now. This time I have three weeks before I have to do anything. And, you can all blame Cobalt for literally bribing me to participate (apparently I am actually quite easy to bribe).

Also you're welcome for me preventing you from lynching the medic. ♥

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 11:06:58 pm »
I am sorry about that game. I had a ton of real life shit I was dealing with, not to mention that was the first game I'd ever played, I have more experience now. This time I have three weeks before I have to do anything. And, you can all blame Cobalt for literally bribing me to participate (apparently I am actually quite easy to bribe).

Also you're welcome for me preventing you from lynching the medic. ♥
omg, drag me.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 11:09:16 pm »
Next time you have real life shit approach the GM in private. We may not have lynched Cobalt but an important dynamic was gone from the game.

I said the same to Cobalt post game as I'm saying to you now.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

ZA WARUDO

• Dio the overlord
  • Moldy Toast
  • STOP TIME!!
  • Rated: +1
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 11:45:24 pm »
If this game is anything like it's previous run it should be one wild ride. I'm excited to see how it turns out :P
ROAD ROLLER DA! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 11:45:45 pm »
Just promise us that you won't go camping before the game is over. Okay?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 11:48:24 pm »
Oh, and before we get started with the "who would pick mafia" conspiracy theories I'll let you know that I did not submit a list.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 11:53:05 pm »
Obvious mafia, FPSG never replies this early!

Hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely not a doctor!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Let's all get along and have a good game!
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Scotty

• Scotty
  • Rye Toast
  • Hungry Hippo
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 11:56:57 pm »
Can someone go over again how Vote Bot works here?

I mean, I know how to input the right vote code properly, but, you know, like, other people might need a hand or whatever.

Looking forward to lasting past night 1 guys!
Beam me up.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
  • Warning: I see you...
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 11:58:32 pm »
Alright. Let's have some fun!

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 11:58:48 pm »
I tried reading the roles but I got bored and  didn't submit a  list.

@Cobalt you need to input a player list for  Votebot to recognise. You update it in each of the write-ups as well.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 12:01:02 am »
Can someone go over again how Vote Bot works here?

I mean, I know how to input the right vote code properly, but, you know, like, other people might need a hand or whatever.

Looking forward to lasting past night 1 guys!

Ok, Votebot is our automatic vote counter. You vote for players by using the code tags "[ v ] [/ v ]" with the players  name in the middle. You need to use the name listed in write-ups or it won't work.

Votes are posted every half an hour or hour depending on how lazy votebot is and  shows the number and names of voters.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 12:06:46 am »
I tried reading the roles but I got bored and  didn't submit a  list.

@Cobalt you need to input a player list for  Votebot to recognise. You update it in each of the write-ups as well.
I am aware, it's been done already. :)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 12:13:45 am »
Vote Registered For Synonym

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 12:17:27 am »
I would drfunk mafia nut my phosene is almostdead. Happy day yall.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 12:30:06 am »
No Vote(27):Adam Levine, Amalgam Ego, Augustus, Bass The Clever, Blindknagg, Cosmizard, descuffphoenix, DrWilgy, Flaggermus, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, Jefferson Reed, Metalmarsh89, myusername22, Phorcys, Pimp Willy, quinn, Raevyn, Rico, SVS, Scotty, Sig, Wolf, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZA WARUDO, Zeus
Invalid Vote(2):✰Alpha✰, Missing Person
Synonym(1):Synonym

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 12:41:34 am »
I would drfunk mafia nut my phosene is almostdead. Happy day yall.
Wat? :votebot:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 12:44:45 am »
If this game is anything like it's previous run it should be one wild ride. I'm excited to see how it turns out
I'm not liking this post. Sounds wallflowery.

TBD on warudo.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 01:29:10 am »
Ugh, is everyone asleep?.

FFS where is Syn and Alpha. I can't be the only one in this hemisphere keeping normal hours.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 01:33:24 am »
I'm awake. In fact, I woke up just as the game began. :votebot:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 01:42:55 am »
I'm here. List of suspects straight off the bat goes something like this:

Pimp Willy
People with a history of picking Mafia
People who didn't submit a list (BK, TGG, Syn)
Everyone else

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 01:49:19 am »
Seems like a reasonable list for page 1 day 1.

Wait Fuzz ain't #1 on that list?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 02:09:08 am »
I can understand  the logic of Alpha's list.  From my role though I can tell you that it has a few problems with it.

Rico

• Rye Toast
  • Believe in me, believe in nothing
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 02:15:28 am »
Can I get a gender check on Adam Levine, Amalgam Ego, Cosmizard, Fruit Punch, Jefferson Reed, Pimp Willy, Phorcys?

@Missing Person, what's with the sanskrit question in every post of yours?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 02:25:48 am »
Pretty sure they're all dudes.

And the sanskrit is just his signature from tapatalk iirc.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 02:32:13 am »
Can I get a gender check on Adam Levine, Amalgam Ego, Cosmizard, Fruit Punch, Jefferson Reed, Pimp Willy, Phorcys?

@Missing Person, what's with the sanskrit question in every post of yours?
It's Thai.

Google translate it for a good time Skizzzgasm.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 02:33:00 am »

what's with the sanskrit question in every post of yours?

Adam, FPSG and Pimp are all dudes. NFI on the others. Is this  in any way important knowledge?

Pretty sure they're all dudes.

And the sanskrit is just his signature from tapatalk iirc.

Yeah, he  changes  languages on his tapatalk sig fairly regularly.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 02:34:03 am »
Seems like a reasonable list for page 1 day 1.

Wait Fuzz ain't #1 on that list?
I liked you better as Ted Turner.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 02:35:52 am »
I liked you better as Ted Turner.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

I'm saving him for the next 90's game.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 02:39:53 am »
This game is moving too damn slow for me, and I have less time overall in my new job than I had in China.

That says a lot.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Rico

• Rye Toast
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 02:41:52 am »
It's Thai.

Google translate it for a good time Skizzzgasm.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Close enough.

Lol.

Rico

• Rye Toast
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2015, 02:44:32 am »
Adam, FPSG and Pimp are all dudes. NFI on the others. Is this  in any way important knowledge?

Just so I can address the others properly, mainly. I fucked up genders in my first game on TS and it became a slight fad. I may still fuck up genders despite having them written down.

Rico

• Rye Toast
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2015, 02:46:28 am »
This game is moving too damn slow for me, and I have less time overall in my new job than I had in China.

That says a lot.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

True, on TS 10 pages would have been written already and we have Day 0 there.

You didn't post much at all, whilst in China, though.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2015, 02:53:32 am »
I'm not certain what the best starting point is for today. I  don't like entering into  the Yomi games of  "who'd pick Mafia" especially with so  many unknown  faces this game.

Talk of mechanics is also really not  my style.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 02:54:11 am »
Also, my  keyboard is starting to fuck  me off. The spacebar is wigging out  at random intervals.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2015, 03:34:37 am »
I'm not certain what the best starting point is for today. I  don't like entering into  the Yomi games of  "who'd pick Mafia" especially with so  many unknown  faces this game.

Talk of mechanics is also really not  my style.

So literally the opposite of me Day 1.

Unfortunately, we don't have any vote patterns or Night kills to go off on Day 1, so you're gonna have to play the yomi and/or mechanics game for a bit.

Question for everyone: Out of the people that you know here, what alignment do you think they would choose/have had a history of choosing?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2015, 03:41:49 am »
So literally the opposite of me Day 1.

Unfortunately, we don't have any vote patterns or Night kills to go off on Day 1, so you're gonna have to play the yomi and/or mechanics game for a bit.

Question for everyone: Out of the people that you know here, what alignment do you think they would choose/have had a history of choosing?

We have very different styles.

Mechanics game is boring. I'd rather play the "which role did you want the most and why" game.

My brief skim of the roles only revealed one that'd I'd commit to wanting and that's the nine tails role.

I know that this creates more yomi but I definitely did not want to be mafia this game. Four in a row was enough for me. I think TGG or Descuff might have chosen mafia though.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2015, 03:47:31 am »

If we're going of past games alone then you're most likely civ since you've stated(and shown) that you prefere to play as one in previous games.

If I didn't trust TGG on his pre-game banter on not submit a list I could see him pick mafia like last game just to see if he's able to pull it of in a real game.

Pimp would probably pick the traitor role ol' false god Turretis ass nga  :votebot: No idea about the rest though.

SVS

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2015, 04:07:45 am »
Just so I can address the others properly, mainly. I fucked up genders in my first game on TS and it became a slight fad. I may still fuck up genders despite having them written down.

This concerns me, as it is a misrepresentation of what happened. What happened was that Rico made a post calling a female player a "he". A reasonable mistake, as her user name is "Canuck" and her avatar a hockey player. Then one minute later, with no one posting inbetween or correcting him, he corrected himself.

At that point we were several hundred posts into the game, and he did NOT have time in one minute to review the thread to see if anyone else had used a female pronoun for Canuck. He got flak for it, talked his way out of it, and went on to win the game as a baddie.

So the fact that he is misrepresenting this, and that he is concerned about making the correct pronoun choices gets my eye.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/phpBB-3.0.11/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=525&p=110083#p110083

This links to the two posts.

Linki~ I know I would be expected to pick Indy; it's what I generally pick if given a choice, or baddie. But since I know that the people who know me will agree that that is true, I deleted the first list and reread the civvie roles, and made a new list. WIFOM to the max, yes, but true.

Of the people I know playing I might expect MM to choose civvie roles in general, and Rico to possibly do something similar to what I did, make a list of Indy/bad roles, anticipate this line of discussion and revise his list; which is why I say that what he did concerns me, but I have not voted for him yet. I could see Bass preferring to be bad BUT not bothering to submit a list. TGG has the confidence level to be telling the truth about not submitting a list, but he also has the balls to lie about it. I do not know Scotty or Sig well enough to say for sure, but I would expect Scotty to pick civ on short aquaintance. No idea about sig, the one game I have played with him is ongoing and he is alive and unrevealed.

The who would pick what thing is a lot of WIFOM, but sometimes on Day One it is better than nothing.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 3    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2015, 04:11:35 am »
True, on TS 10 pages would have been written already and we have Day 0 there.

You didn't post much at all, whilst in China, though.
Talking about the Guess Who game? I'm embarrassed about that. I just got to Korea essentially. I had some extenuating circimstances that led to me not being able to participate. First time I've ever screwed a game like that.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?