December 12, 2017, 04:19:43 am

Author Topic: Teen Wolf Mafia - Loser's Lounge  (Read 10190 times)

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
Re: Teen Wolf Mafia - Loser's Lounge
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2015, 04:10:17 pm »
Barbeller's rep is red. He must be mafia yo :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2015, 06:13:27 pm »
@Missing Person

Why does JTM keep booting me from my current online session? I sign in with "Forever" as my session length and I've been booted every time I leave the tab open for too long or close it out.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2015, 06:26:41 pm »
psh TGG freakout I was more active then anyone as mafia this game, I mean not cool saying he was the only one posting the only thing I screwed up was the wolf thing. I did fairly well for my second game as mafia especially after the mess of my first game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Zeus

• Rye Toast
  • Warning: I see you...
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2015, 07:02:02 pm »
@Missing Person

Why does JTM keep booting me from my current online session? I sign in with "Forever" as my session length and I've been booted every time I leave the tab open for too long or close it out.
I'm having the same problem. :/

@Sig lol

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2015, 04:16:06 am »
Mess, the mafia hasn't even submitted a night kill yet.

The game and both chats are DEAD.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2015, 04:54:08 am »
Maybe the JOAT should consider that next time before he merc's me >:/
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2015, 06:19:54 am »
Maybe Turretius should choose better people to have the specific role that kills me...
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Gagarina

• Gathering Fire
  • Moldy Toast
  • Bored of the blonde
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2015, 04:02:34 am »
This game... is not what I expected while signing up. I wanted to see GTF Teen Wolf Mafia vol. 2. Mess.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2015, 05:08:37 am »
This game... is not what I expected while signing up. I wanted to see GTF Teen Wolf Mafia vol. 2. Mess.
Same.

These civs are a real mess.
Seriously if Wolf's reading, my reading been good! Why they don't go for Vonvorto? Like seriously.
Nobody bothers to read on that game. 

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2015, 05:21:11 am »
Vonvorto will DQ if he doesn't show up though so that would be a wasted vote at this point.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2015, 05:45:55 am »
Vonvorto will DQ if he doesn't show up though so that would be a wasted vote at this point.

Vonvorto probably would come last minute lol. Let's hope he doesn't.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2015, 10:37:36 am »
Seriously.. They are joking about the counterclaim thing right? Isn't obvious who is mafia? :/

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2015, 10:40:30 am »
They're just gonna mass claim at this point. Game's basically over. Mafia could triple kill every night and they'd still have 5 more Days to lynch everyone.

The problem is that no civs fucking died. Night one they lost Aiden because of some savant ass read by Phorcys who then DQ'd, they killed their 3P extra kill N1, MP was lynched day two, then SVS and Quinn went down consecutively. They haven't had a single mislynch since day one, triple kill failed once, and the JOAT protected successfully (after killing the UC, that was their only upside).

There were 19 civs in this game and now there's still like 14 left at Day 6. Like NO civs fucking died.

They had the worst possible run of this game for scum.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2015, 10:46:58 am »
Savant ass read, my savant reading ass.

He literally RNG killed me because he knew me. Day 1 votes Fuzz because he knew him. N1 targets me because he knows me. Still salty about that shit.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2015, 10:49:59 am »
Savant ass read, my savant reading ass.

He literally RNG killed me because he knew me. Day 1 votes Fuzz because he knew him. N1 targets me because he knows me. Still salty about that shit.
lmfaoooo.

Nah but like in all seriousness. There hasn't been a mislynch since day 1. Mafia got steamrolled because they just didn't put their heads together. They could have had a successful triple kill on Night 2 if they paid attention instead of just guessing.

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2015, 04:59:04 pm »
@Simple Machine  How didn't I seem honest?

I-I don't know how to explain it. You seem like a honest guy! But reading your posts, it didn't seem very honest at all. Honest people usually make bad liars. I'm a bad liar myself!

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2015, 06:44:41 am »
Hmmm well if Im ever mafia with you Iknow who to kill first. :P

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2015, 08:01:13 am »
Hmmm well if Im ever mafia with you Iknow who to kill first. :P

Don't be a Godots. :coffee:
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2015, 08:32:13 am »
Godots?
and what is with the mafia  Metal wasn't high on anyone list killing him just got another mafia killed.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2015, 11:58:44 am »
@Pimp Willy this is where @Synonym can get his salty run for your neck.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2015, 12:47:44 pm »
Suck it Synonym

I tried to make Auggy look like the jack of all trades lol, and you seemed as good a kill of any. I didnt have to spend time wondering if you were clean anymore.

Also, the save on amalgam ego was me (unless the medic made the save too).

True Fact, after I sent in the synonym kill, I doubted myself. I had literally typed in a kill on metalmarsh instead, but then didnt send it.

And no, I didnt get a guilty on MetalMarsh, so I hope Im right on him or my legacy is dead :coffee:
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2015, 12:59:52 pm »
Suck it Synonym

I tried to make Auggy look like the jack of all trades lol, and you seemed as good a kill of any. I didnt have to spend time wondering if you were clean anymore.

True Fact, after I sent in the synonym kill, I doubted myself. I had literally typed in a kill on metalmarsh instead, but then didnt send it.

And no, I didnt get a guilty on MetalMarsh, so I hope Im right on him or my legacy is dead :coffee:
You are right, lol.

It's MM, vonvorto, and JReed. But JReed is bussing MM and Auggy is clearing von on the grounds of TGG distancing with Bass on Day One, so maybe von and JR will slip through long enough to get a few triples in.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2015, 01:18:33 pm »
You are right, lol.

It's MM, vonvorto, and JReed. But JReed is bussing MM and Auggy is clearing von on the grounds of TGG distancing with Bass on Day One, so maybe von and JR will slip through long enough to get a few triples in.

Nah! It's dumb to believe Vonvorto is clean after what he did and the ones suspecting him gone.
I'm hoping Vonvorto to be lynched since he still missing a kill. They could have use him to take 2 civilians at once.
Mafia & Strongman kill.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2015, 01:15:19 am »
Cobalt, please PM me to let me know if JR is going to pull off the win on this before you do the final writeup, because I want to be running the podcast with Alpha when the results go up, to watch Alpha's salt runneth over in real time.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2015, 01:26:55 am »
Suck it Synonym

Congratulations, you killed the UC instead of mafia.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2015, 11:59:20 am »
Congratulations, you killed the UC instead of mafia.

Meh

no big loss

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2015, 07:12:54 am »
very true, though i'm not getting the mafia kills, PW seems like a bad choice so does des.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2015, 07:21:59 am »
Why they killed Des? xD! Lmbo

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2015, 08:35:27 am »
Damn I was so damn close.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2015, 08:35:41 am »
Fuck von tbh.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2015, 08:53:53 am »
I was shocked they kill PW. I considered him null but like he felt like an easy push to lynch.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2015, 08:54:15 am »
I can understand the kill on me though, being one of the confirmed.

Zeus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2015, 10:39:37 am »
I can understand the kill on me though, being one of the confirmed.

They could have done the triple kill already but whatever.
This game is over. Civs win!

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2015, 01:52:53 pm »
wtf is happening with this game lol

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2015, 02:00:10 pm »
wtf is happening with this game lol
I may or may not be the worst GM ever and have forgotten that Augustus was in the GTF Loser's Lounge and let slip the last two mafia on skype in there. He was gonna just remove himself but vonvorto's conceding. JReed wanted to concede last night if they didn't get the triple off so I'm pretty sure we can just call it but I'm waiting for JReed to be sure.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:00:37 pm by Cobalt »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2015, 02:07:45 pm »
Er, how do I move topics in the other subforums? It's not letting me.

Do I just remove topic and it automatically gets archived?

@Pimp Willy @Missing Person
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:16:14 pm by Cobalt »

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2015, 02:34:33 pm »
No, you need to move the topic in the other forums just like youdid the game; the gm account might not have rights

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2015, 02:48:59 pm »
No, you need to move the topic in the other forums just like youdid the game; the gm account might not have rights
Ah okay, thank you ^^